Nicka's Ambien Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicka cums for the second time today, this time beneath Tony fat nasty mass. I see Nicka's tiny protruding legs wiggling, her tiny frame pushing back at Tony's violent thrusts and Nicka groans in ecstasy.

Out of the side window I notice him. Ryan watches from his window, masturbating to Nicka's second assault; His guilt forgotten.

Tony hurries. Fucking madly. Thrusting like an animal mingling his juices with Nicka's and Ryan's. He fucks her. His pace quickens and then he too spills into Nicka's unprotected pussy. The second strange seed ejaculated into Nicka today. Nicka's legs continue to wiggle as her tight used pussy siphons all of the cum out of Tony's dick inside to her vaginal walls.

Tony too, gets up and hastily leaves. He yells upstairs and says that he has an errand to run which completely slipped his mind.

I smirk. He just ran his errand and left his load inside my wife.

I wait a few minutes. Turn off my video camera and put it away. It begins to drizzle and then rain. I watch Nicka from the back door, as she gets wet in the rain, her t-shirt becoming completely transparent. I walk outside to her. Her legs are still spread her pussy still exposed, cum from two men dripping out of her tight beautiful little pussy.

I pick Nicka up carrying her in my arms inside the house. Inside, Nicka is in a groggy state of mind and she kisses me.

"Leo, I love you so much, babe," She says and closes her eyes and rests her face in my chest.

I take her up stairs and put her in a bath. I bathe her. I clean her. The water is hot. I can tell Nicka enjoys the hot bath. She begins to come to.

"I need you to put your manhood in my mouth," she says to me.

Totally surprised, I stand up and pull down my shorts. Nicka gets on her knees in the tub. Her wet tits swaying, water dripping from her erect nipples and she takes me in her mouth.

Nicka sucks my cock. She sucks and licks slowly. Rhythmically bobbing her head up and down my dick. I reenact the days violations in my head and Nicka like a wasted sorceress summons the cum from the depth of my balls. The water in the tub sloshes to Nicka's erotic movements.

Nicka sucks my cock. Bringing me closer to orgasm. Nicka sucks my cock and my dick begins to swell and my balls rise to the base of my rock hard penis. I grunt like a mad man. My seed spurting into Nicka's hot mouth, she pulls away and semen splatters to her wet tits and plops into the bath swirling in the clear water like a miniature sea creatures.

Nicka looks directly into my eyes and once again says, "I love you so much, Leo."

I dry her off, and get her into bed. We make love, slowly and then building passionately. We finish together. Locked in a soul kiss. Nicka's small frame finished cumming for the third and final time that day.

We lay in bed as evening descends, kissing and caressing each other until we both fall into a deep and satisfying sleep.

The next morning we wake up and have breakfast together. We plan a day of shopping and eating in the city.

"Yesterday was a blur, you made me drink too much. What time did Ryan leave? He must think I'm a drunk," she says.

"I'm not sure what time he left," I said. "My brother called and I took it. He was gone by the time I hung up."

"Well, let's treat him a little better. Why don't you invite him to dinner? I'm embarrassed that I fell asleep in front of him. He must have been bored to tears," she says clearly concerned about being a bad hostess.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "I'll invite him over to dinner tonight if you are up for it."

"Thanks dear," says Nicka. "I'll prepare him a meal he'll never forget. Now, go shower. It's been a couple of days since you have taken me. You can have me and then we can go into the city and shop."

After another passionate morning in each others arms, we spend a wonderful day together in the city. Kissing and hugging in public like a couple of teenagers.

12