Nicka's Pickup Truck Rape

Story Info
Nicka drinks too much and gets molested and more.
2.1k words
4.08
225.3k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicka hates my pick up truck while I think its redneck chic. She will argue not to ride in it because she hates climbing in and out of the cab.

Nicka drove the Benz to work and my Lexus LX 570 was in the shop. She went out for drinks after work with some of her work friends and when they decided to go to a second bar, she called me to see what she should do with the Benz since she was already feeling tipsy.

I knew the owner of the restaurant Nicka was currently at so I told her to leave it there and my college buddy, who was visiting, and I would meet her at the bar she was heading to. I would pick up the Benz later.

Nicka rode with a co-worker named Ed. When I met up with her, she was already smashed. Ed was buying her round after round of her favorite champagne. What my wife didn't know was that her champagne also had a shot of vodka in it. She couldn't taste the vodka so she sipped her way into quite a drunken state.

Ed told me about the Vodka and also told me I will very likely have a blast with Nicka tonight. She was a sure thing.

Although that was clearly true, I didn't like Ed getting my wife wasted when she has no idea what was happening to her and I intensely tell him. I push him so hard he stumbles and looks terrified. My look must be telling him I'm going to kill him. He raises his hands in fear and apologizes repeatedly. He quickly leaves the bar.

My wife comes in for a hug and tells me she's so happy I'm there. Ed, while driving her to this bar, had his hands all over her and it was a battle keeping him off her. His hands grabbed her breasts, ran up her thighs to her panties he even tore her panties slightly because he was being so forceful.

I was about to leave and to pay Ed a visit. The evening was about to come to a tragic end for Ed but my college buddy was standing beside me and tells me to relax.

"Nicka is fine and feeling no pain so lets unwind and have some fun. You can deal with Ed tomorrow," he said. So I relaxed.

A little later my Nicka needs to go to the rest room so I follow her. I go into the bathroom with her and start groping and kissing her. She kisses me back and grabs my swollen cock.

"I have to pee," Nicka slurs through laughter.

When she hikes up her skirt I see her ripped panties and the thought of how they got that way gives me a rock hard erection.

She sits her tight little ass on the toilet and urinates.

Nicka is about to pull up her torn panties when I say, "Why bother? They are ruined," and I hold out my hand.

Nicka is too drunk to protest and hands her panties to me.

Back at the bar, I show my buddy Nicka's torn panties. His eyes pop out of his head. I grin and take a big sniff of the crotch and put them in my pocket while smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"If I didn't think you'd kill me, I'd pick up where Ed left off," my buddy says.

"We decided no one is dying tonight and this evening is about having fun. Tomorrow is another day and most likely Ed's last," I said.

We raised our drinks and cheered to that.

The group got smaller so we all sat at a table together and with the exception of my buddy and me; the group of co-workers was all women.

My buddy and I sandwich Nicka on our side of the table. I had my hand on her upper thigh and hiked up her skirt until her naked hairless pussy was in clear view of my buddy and me.

Her co-workers were shielded from the view. They were so wasted they just slurred away in conversation while my wife attempted to remain awake.

Nicka was so gone she didn't even notice my fingers sliding through her slit but my buddy did.

I was circling her clit, which made her moan and rock her hips slightly, and then I quickly slide a couple of fingers inside her. My buddy drops his hand onto the skin of her upper thigh and rubs her leg inching closer to her pussy waiting for a reaction from me. When he doesn't receive a reaction he also begins to circle Nicka's clit while I plunge my fingers in and out of her.

Both our fingers are coated with Nicka's juices. Her juices run down the crack of her ass and onto the bench we are sitting on. Nicka is so out of it she can't keep her eyes opened.

Her friends are laughing hysterically and downing their drinks oblivious to Nicka ravishment at the opposite end of the table.

My buddy was so excited that I moved my hand so that he could stick a finger and then two into Nicka's tight pussy all the way up to his knuckles. After a few minutes of him forcefully finger fucking my wife, the table started rattling.

I don't want Nicka's co-workers to witness what is happening to Nicka so I tell the group we need to leave. They all look at my passed out wife and agree I need to take her home right away.

I shake Nicka hard enough so that she wakes up and kisses her friends goodnight and then immediately falls into me closing her eyes.

My buddy and I shake all of the women's hands with the hands that were inside of Nicka only moments ago.

Nicka's sticky moisture transfers onto all of their beautiful manicured fingers. They sit back down begin chatting and laughing loudly again while lifting their drinks to their lips. As they did so, Nicka's juices wet their noses and lips.

Enjoy my wife I thought to myself.

Outside the bar we are carrying Nicka to my truck. I get in on the drivers side and my buddy lifts Nicka up on the passenger side and slides her into the cab.

Her skirt hikes up to her hips and Nicka's naked ass is only inches from his face. He darts his tongue into the folds of her pussy while slurping up Nicka's juices. He then slides Nicka over the seat towards me.

Inside the cab, I rest Nicka's head on my lap. I unzip my pants because I can't drive with my hard on and repositioned my wife so that my dick rests on her sleeping face separating her lips.

My buddy picks up where he left off. Three fingers now driving slowly and deeply inside of her while she is out cold. Squishing sounds echoing in the cab. I turnoff the radio and clearly hear Nicka's pussy being fingered by my buddy.

It was so fucking hot!

My cock twitches on her face while I drive us home. The smell of her juices fills the cab of the truck intensifying the intoxicating lust. My buddy puts his thumb in his mouth getting it slick and then slides it right up and in Nick's tight puckered little sphincter. He drives his fingers deeply and repeatedly inside Nicka's pussy and asshole.

"Pull over man I can't take it anymore," said my buddy.

I find an old dirt road that was pitch black and pull off onto it.

When we stop, my buddy opens the door and stands on the truck step and slides my Nicka's tight little ass to him as he impales his solid staff right up inside Nicka's dripping gash.

Nicka sleeps peacefully.

Although he is taking my sweet wife, my Nicka, he treats her like a whore. Pounding relentlessly into her petite frame. Her sleeping body rocking.

I unbutton her blouse and remove her bra and begin tweaking and pinching her beautiful nipples.

I slide my cock into her mouth while rocking my hips sliding my dick in and out of her.

Even though it wasn't one of her mind blowing blowjobs, the sight of her molestation is too much for me and I blow my load down her throat.

Thick ribbons of pearl cords ooze out of her mouth and down the flawless skin of her cheek.

I continue to mercilessly tweak her nipples. The pain makes Nicka whimper and cry out. Tears flow down her face but she is too out of it to understand what is being done to her.

I smell the froth being worked up by my buddy's pounding into Nicka's pussy. I hear the smacking of his body slamming into her.

His pace quickens.

My buddy is growling loudly.

Fucking harder.

Calling Nicka the best piece of ass of his life.

Roaring and slamming his fat cock harder and harder into Nicka.

His cock coated with Nicka.

Nicka's body flings like a rag doll.

She's crying and moaning and now beginning to rock her hips to my buddy's fucking. Pushing her pussy back.

Nicka finds my cock swelling and twitching on her lips again. She takes my cock inside her mouth and begins giving me one of her awesome blowjobs. She takes my entire cock. She slams her pussy backs now onto my buddy's cock.

With tears flowing down Nicka's face, her body now awakens and responds to the sexual abuse she is receiving. She sucks and fucks like a woman possessed and suddenly she cums hard!

Her pussy contracts on my buddy's cock and grips tightly around his shaft as her milky juice collects at the base of his prick.

This is too much for him and suddenly he stiffens and begins stabbing deeply, guttural screams escape from him. He pounds deeply, his thrusts squirting load after load of his seed into my wife's unprotected belly.

Nicka cums again.

My buddy collapses on Nicka.

Nicka continues to give me her best-drunken blowjob.

She masterfully sucks, drawing me closer and closer to the edge.

Nicka sucks, conjuring the cum out of my cock.

Nicka sucks going deep and then sucking the tip, poking her tongue into the hole of my prick.

She sucks swirling her tongue and bathing my cock with it from base to tip as my buddy watches silently.

Nicka sucks, drawing the cum from the depths of me slowly.

Nicka sucks as my balls lift to the base of my cock.

Nicka sucks as the tingling begins. My breathing becoming sharp, my hips rocking and pushing into her mouth.

Nicka sucks and I hear the animal cry coming from me!

Lighting goes off in my brain making it appear as if a bright magenta light lights the pitch darkness.

Nicka sucks and I erupt down her throat.

Nicka continues to suck as my slick cock becomes flaccid in her mouth.

We all lay in the cab, a lump of bodies. I turn the ignition on and my buddy climbs into the truck and closes the door.

I put the truck in drive and begin driving us home as we all ride naked. My buddy's thick serum is oozing out of Nicka's cunt.

At home, we get Nicka into bed. We each take her again. This time she doesn't wake up. She moans, moving her hips but as if in another world. Even in this state she cums again with each of us.

After we each finish inside her, my buddy went to the guest room and crashes. I take her one last time and finish on her swaying rosy tits. I clean her up and put her in her pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

The next morning, she wakes up hung over. She mentions nothing.

After a cup of coffee, she makes us all breakfast. She is hung over but cheerful. My buddy and I wait to see if Nicka either pulls out a knife and stabs us or breaks down completely but nothing, no reaction. She is her cheerful usual self.

We all talk about the previous evening. My wife remembers nearly everything up to the point when she and I go into the restroom together but nothing after that.

She says she was pissed at Ed for molesting her and ripping her panties. Go figure!

If she knew what happened in the truck that she loathes, she would have killed us instead of enjoying our company at breakfast!

Later today I'm going to pay Ed a visit but I'm going to regret hurting him. But hey, I'm doing it for Nicka.

When my buddy was getting ready to take off my wife gives him a huge hug and an innocent peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything," my buddy said.

"Nonsense, we love having you," Nicka said. "We'll see you soon."

And then my buddy takes off smiling the smile of a thief who has just stolen the largest diamond in the world.