Nickie & John

Story Info
Nickie is a bad girl and gets punished (John's point of view).
1.5k words
3.89
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time has come for me to go off for 2 weeks on a business trips and I am running a bit late cause I have been spending ever second I can with you, finally one last kiss and I rush out the door. Over the next few weeks you decide to torture me and you send me naughty pic and describe in text all the naughty dirty things you are doing thinking about me but won't answer your phone as I call begging you to share but you just send more and more exotic naughty pics to make me even more and more turned on. This continues for 2 weeks while I am out and you're getting the biggest thrill out of it and I keep warning you know you're so gonna get it when I get home, but you continue night after night begging for the punishment.

I decide to work extra hard and get just enough done so I can come home a day early. As I am about an hour away from home you start texting, teasing, and telling me the naughty things you're doing again as a big smile comes across my face knowing just how surprised you are going to be. As I pull up you are still teasing and putting the naughtiest thoughts in my head that you can. I quietly go and open the door and when I come around the corner and see you, your face lights up with surprise and you run and give me a big hug completely forgetting about what you was just doing. My hand quickly and suddenly runs up and grabs you by the back of the hair and grip a hand full of hair surprising you and pulling your head back suddenly as i start kissing you hard and fast slowly walking you back to toward the bedroom. As your backing up and Im kissing you sweet lips and down your neck as you back pedal trying not to fall we finally reach the bedroom door.

Right as we enter the room I pull back and release your hair and your breathing hard already and in one quick motion I take your button up shirt and just rip it apart. You let out OMG gasp and chuckle a little as buttons ping around on the floor. I notice immediately you are not wearing a bra quickly start kissing down your chest as your running your fingers through my hair and lightly gripping showing your pleasure through the light grips. It on takes me a few brief seconds to kiss all the way down and Im frantically fumbling trying to get your jeans undone as the button finally pops and i rip your pants and panties down at the same time you quickly step out of them. I smack your ass and say spread your legs and as you do my mouth engulfs your entire already hot and wet pussy. My tongue slowly runs up from the bottom to the top as your grip my hair tighter and tighter letting out little moans till my tongue gets to your clit and it quickly starts flicking back and forth over it as you feel my other hand slowly moving up your leg. Your moaning as i quickly but one finger inside your already dripping wet pussy and you let out a little yelp and grip my hair harder as I am now fingering you and licking your clit really fast.

I then suddenly stand up and forcefully push you on the bed, it all happened so quick you have a stunned look on your face...

Continued

I say "get on your side in a forceful voice" you quickly slide and roll over on your side as i jump on the bed behind you and slide my ass up to yours. I grab a handful of your hair and push your head forward making your ass press harder against me as you slide my rock hard cock in your drenched pussy. Im kissing on your back and slowly moving my cock in and out pushing your head harder forward as your moaning. Then with no warning I suddenly just start pounding you and I smack your ass with my free hand and say "you have been a naughty girl havent you", you reply between moans "yes sir I have" and has you say it I just pound harder and harder till your screaming in pleasure and I can feel you getting wetter and wetter. I smack your ass a few quick times and yell "cum you naughty girl, cum," you scream out "I am, I am" as your pussy explodes with wetness and slow down a bit.

Still laying behind you now im just slowly going in and out of you as your breathing really hard but my cock is still rock hard. I suddenly your thigh and quickly pull you up on top of me and your just trying to get your bearings as I smack your ass and say "ride that hard cock you naughty girl," as you get situated you start riding me as I am watching your ass grind back and forth on my cock, I slide my hand up your back and grab a hand full of hair again and pull back. Your head comes back making your breast poke farther out and back arches more and without warning comes a hard smack on your ass and deep demanding voice says "HARDER" and you start going harder, grinding as your riding reverse cowgirl, then another smack "HARDER YOU NAUGHTY GIRL," another smack that stings your ass "HARDER YOU CAN FUCK THAT COCK FASTER." You are now going as hard and fast as you can, moaning getting really wet again as another smack cracks your ass again stinging more, "dont you cum yet you naughty girl" I say, you reply "I want sir" as you feel my legs tighten along with my grip on your hair. My ass juts up just a tiny bit in an attempt to get deeper into that sweet hot pussy as you feel my cock slightly grow inside you and I yell out "CUM, CUM NOW YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!" as I explode inside you and you yell out "oh God I cummed." You roll off gasping for air and slowly crawl up beside me and say "Wow I should get punished more often" I chuckle and respond "you know that wasn't your punishment" you look at me with a devilish grin.

Waking up in the mourning beside you, your curled up to me with your back to me. I slowly pull your hair to the side as your sound asleep and lightly start kissing your neck as my other arm wrapped under you starts rubbing your breast and then just using my fingers to lightly run over nipples while I see them get hard lightly kissing your neck. My top hand has slowly glided down your pulled your top leg behind mine and now I'm slowly rubbing your Clit round and round with one finger. You start to moan but still half asleep.

Still kissing your neck, lightly caressing your nipples with my finger tips, and playing with your Clit, I start taking my hard Cock and sliding it in your naughty pussy slowly, I slide it easy in and gentle and slowly stroking it in and out until you start to move a bit more.

As your slowly waking up from your slumber and figuring out what is happening and your top hand moves around behind me gripping my back.

My bottom hand quits playing with nipples as I slowly wrap it around and grab your shoulder and whisper in your ear, are you ready to be fucked like daddy's dirty cum slut and you say yes, just getting awake.

I grip your shoulder tight still rubbing your Clit and all the sudden I just start pounding your sweet pussy from behind and your body wakes up immediately and your moaning and my finger goes faster and faster around your Clit and my Cock pounds your super wet sweet pussy faster and faster.

You start screaming oh oh god I'm gonna cum, a second later I smack your ass and say you better not cum yet you better wait on me you dirty cum slut

My fingers moving faster and faster over your Clit and the louder you moan the faster I pound that dirty little pussy as you feel your ass vibrating and I'm going faster and faster as my grip tightens on you and my breathing gets harder and harder with light moans between.

As I pump harder and harder and grip you tighter and my finger runs over your Clit faster, faster and faster and your screaming daddy I can't hold it please cum in my dirty pussy you say and you feel my Cock swell and I moan out loud OH MY GOD and I scream cum you naughty cum whore and release in your dirty pussy and I keep pounding as you scream oh daddy I'm cumming I'm cumming oh god.