Nickie and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you something, Pete," she said, "I wanted you for a long time but I figured you were too much of a boy scout to ever do anything. But, now that I know different, I plan on making up for lost time."

Oh man, this could screw up things with Nickie.

We sat there under the blanket on the couch just holding each other and I noticed that there was a small Frederick's bag near the hall that Nickie had apparently left. It also caught Michelle's eye as well.

"So, what's that Mr. Boy Scout?"

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Yeah right, the Fredericks bag. Wait...you were shopping with her at the mall when we ran into you, weren't you?"

"Well," I said.

"You were trying to hide that fact. And, the fact that she was in Fredericks of all places. Wow, there's a lot more to you than I ever imagined," she said as she got up and grabbed the bag. Opening it up, she pulled out a package of black thigh highs and a black teddy.

"So this kind of stuff turns you on?" she asked with a slight grin on her face.

"Yeah, a lot actually," I replied.

"Hmm, maybe I should try these on since I don't have anything to wear right now," she said holding them up. Just as she said that, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Nickie.

"Hey Michelle, I need to take this," I said as I made my way to the den for some privacy.

"It's her isn't it? Why don't you invite her over?" she said laughing.

"Just be quiet, please," I said as I grabbed my underwear, and walked into the den and closed the door.

"Hi Nickie."

"Hi Pete, how are you?"

"I'm ok, just chilling a little, dozing off, how are you sweetie?"

"I'm ok, "she said, "I feel kind of bad about storming out like I did and I wanted to apologize to you."

"Aw thanks, hon, but no apology necessary. I've been worried about you. Where are you?" I said as I put on my underwear and sat down on the couch and glanced out at the snow piling up outside.

""Well, I went back to my place and I was upset so I ended up grabbing some stuff and going over to my parents' house. They were surprised but glad to have me so I'm back in my old room."

"That sounds nice."

"Yeah but I'm so sorry I freaked out like that," she said. "Anyway, I guess I just wasn't ready for that conversation." As she said that, the door to the den opened and it was Michelle, now dressed in black thigh highs and a black teddy posing before closing the door and coming over to where I was sitting. I put my finger on my lips for her to be quiet and she mimicked my gesture and smiled as she swayed back and forth in front of me. I attempted to remain normal toned on the phone.

"It's ok, hon, things are moving kind of fast, it's all good," I said, and then putting the phone on mute, I looked at Michelle and said, "What the hell are you doing?"

Michelle tossed me an evil grin and said, "Don't worry, I'll be quiet but I want to have some fun." I tried to concentrate on my phone call.

"Yeah but because of my stupid little tantrum, I wasted a day that I could have spent with you, "said Nickie.

"I know, but we will have plenty of time," I said. By now, Michelle had wandered over and sat down next to me. She removed the teddy to reveal that her nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers. She put one of her legs over mine and grabbed my arm and put it around her, making sure that she put my hand on her tit. I attempted to move it but she held it in place with both hands and not wanting to struggle, I left it there. Not satisfied with that, she then straddled me and pulling down the waistband of my underwear, and whipping out my now semi-hard dick. My eyes widened as I looked at her as her eyes narrowed and she began stroking me.

Whispering in my other ear, Michelle said, "Let's see you get through this call while I give you a blowjob." Slowly, she got down on her knees and got between my legs, spreading them open so she could get to me. Taking my cock in her hand, she began licking it like a lollipop while I struggled to talk to Nickie.

"You know I love you," Nickie said.

"Yes, and I love you too," I said.

Michelle perked up and looking at me, quietly whispered, "Aw, and I love to suck your cock."

What the fuck is this? I've totally lost my mind.

"So what are your plans?" I asked.

"Well I'm going to stay here through dinner on Christmas afternoon and then I figured I would come by and see you," said Nickie, "Although you could come by here for Christmas Day, my folks would love to see you. And, you shouldn't be alone anyway."

"Yeah that might be nice, although I don't think it's time to tell them about us," I said.

"Or us," Michelle whispered as she expertly sucked my cock which was now fully erect, precum flowing from my slit.

"No, are you kidding??? Of course not. But, I will make it worth your while," Nickie said.

At this point, Michelle was working my cock hard and she took her hand and gently squeezed my balls which caused me to twitch and involuntarily sigh.

"What's wrong, Pete?" Nickie asked. I quickly hit mute as Michelle laughed and then quickly put her hand over her mouth.

"Michelle please stop." Clicking back off mute I replied "Oh nothing, I just miss you already."

"That's sweet, I miss you too, but hey I have to go, my Mom is calling for us so I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Ok hon, call me when you can, love you," I said.

"Love you too," she said and hung up. I clicked end on my phone and dropped it, looking down to watch Michelle continue to suck me.

"Well that was interesting," she said, pulling my cock out of her mouth and continuing to stroke it, "You guys have gotten pretty serious. That makes this even more fun. I wonder how she would feel knowing that you are getting fucked and sucked by your neighbor."

"Oh man, listen, Michelle.."

"To what? Don't worry; I'm not going to say anything. This," she said pointing to my erect cock,"is our little secret. And I love how you got it up and played cool being sucked off while talking to your little girlfriend." She picked up the pace again and sucked me all the way down to the hilt and continued to deep throat me. I sat back with my hands at my side and enjoyed it. Taking me out of her mouth, she stood up and held out her hand for me to stand up. She took my hand and turned around.

"That's a nice desk you have there," she said, pointing to my mahogany desk, "Why don't you fuck me on it?"

With that, I grabbed her and picked her up in my arms as she squealed. I carried her over and set her down on the edge of the desk, her facing the window as I pulled her to me, positioning her so I could get into her. We looked at each other and began kissing sloppily, lustily, as she guided my erection into her. Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled her in and concentrated on going in and out. She broke the embrace and held her hands on my upper back and looked over my shoulder at our reflection in the window.

"Oh Pete this is so hot, watching you fuck me like this in the window."

"Oh, you like to watch yourself?"

"Sure," she said as she wrapped her legs around me and then lay back flat on the desk, licking her fingers and then pinching her nipples. I lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders as I continued to thrust into her as she grunted and moaned. I pulled out of her and dragged her to stand up.

"What are you doing?" she said.

I took her around to the other side of the desk and had her face away from me. I bent her over the desk and rubbed my cock up and down her ass for a minute as she moved around side to side. I then spread her ass cheeks and shoved myself inside her, and then reached forward to grab and massage her tits. She leaned back into me as I kissed her and I whispered in her ear to look up. She looked straight ahead and saw our reflection, my hands covering her breasts, her body jiggling each time I thrust into her.

"Oh so fucking hot," she said. She was absolutely right. I slid back and grabbed her hip with my left hand while I took my right hand and started fingering her clit. I could tell that got a reaction as her pussy muscles clenched a bit and she squeezed me with them. After a minute or two, I grabbed both of her hips and concentrated on penetrating her until finally, I began to cum. As I started to shoot inside her she moaned and she moved so much I had to struggle to stay inside her but I did, as I continued to blast wave after wave inside her pussy. She leaned a little further over the desk as my dick fell out of her, and a long strand of white sperm dripped out of her pussy onto the floor. I leaned down on top of her and kissed her on the back. She stood up and turned around and held me close.

"Damn, Pete, that was good too."

"You aren't so bad yourself," I said.

"So what's next?" she asked.

"Well don't you need to be going soon?" I said.

"I told you, John is out all night, but let me confirm that." We walked into the den and she grabbed her phone and texted him. She got a reply back a couple of minutes later saying that with the storm he was going to stay in place and figured he would be home by noon.

She showed me the reply and said, "I'm here for the night. Let's go upstairs."

"Oh, you're not asking?"

Laughing, she replied, "Hell no, you're stuck with me. And we are far from done."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I handed Michelle a cup of coffee as she sat in front of the fireplace. She was wearing one of my t shirts and still had the thigh highs on. The shirt was huge on her and it looked like a dress. I had on a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt and took a sip myself as I sat down next to her. I couldn't believe it was morning already but was glad in a way. We had gone up to the bedroom and had sex one more time before going to sleep and I woke up to her sucking me hard and we fucked again! After the last time, I got dressed and went down to make some coffee and she followed me down a few minutes later. I was hoping she was done because at this point, I didn't think I had any more fluid left in me and my dick was actually a little sore.

"Well Pete I have to hand it to you, I haven't done that since college."

"I don't know I ever have," I responded, laughing.

We both sat silently drinking coffee. My mind was going all over the place, wondering about the consequences of what just happened. If someone from the outside looked at this, it's pretty bad. Not only have I started a relationship with a woman almost 30 years younger, but on top of that I just fucked my next door neighbor who, although she is closer to my age, is also married.

Leaning over, Michelle kissed me and disrupted my thoughts.

"I see those wheels turning over there Mr. Boy Scout. Look, don't worry about a thing. I admit I wanted to do this for a long time but I never imagined it could be this good. I'm not looking to move in, or be your girlfriend, or replace anyone. This is between us. And I'm not judging you either. You've been through a lot so you deserve a lot. "

"Thanks, Michelle, I do feel a bit guilty..."

"Don't! It's ok," she said as she got up and pulled off the t shirt to put on her bra that she had left downstairs last night. She started to take off the thigh highs and I just told her to keep them.

"Cool! You'll see them again, then. What a nice Christmas present for me!"

"You can have the nighty too if you want it."

"Nah, I put it in your drawer. Keep it here for me," she said and then she put on the rest of her clothes and her coat and boots. It was still snowing outside but my plow guy had come and cleared my driveway. She turned and kissed me goodbye and said, "I'll be in touch. By the way, I am now in your contacts list on your phone and you may find a little surprise to keep you warm. And remember, just keep doing what you did and no one will find out." And with that, she turned and walked out the door. I watched as she walked over to her house and got in safely.

Is she kidding or not? She seems to be pretty good at getting into my head.

So here it was Christmas Eve and no plans and nothing to do which actually felt kind of nice to not have to be anywhere and I kind of wanted to be alone anyway. I cleared the walkways, decks and patio in the back and then came back inside, took a long hot shower, and went to bed as between last night's activities and the snow clearing, I was pretty tired.

When I woke up, it was about 1:00 in the afternoon. I rolled over and looked at my phone and of course, Michelle had sent me a couple of text messages of her boobs. I chuckled and then deleted them. There was also a text message from Nickie saying hi. I texted her back and then got dressed and went downstairs to get something to eat and watch some TV. I spent the rest of the day and evening watching TV and spoke with Nickie on the phone. I was really bummed I wouldn't see her until tomorrow and I reassured her that I was ok.

I got up early the next morning and worked out, in my home gym, and then when I looked outside the snow had stopped so I went out and cleared the rest of the snow. I came back inside just in time to get the phone and talk to my sister, and then my parents who were all together in Florida. I hung up after assuring them I would be down soon and I was ok. That was followed almost immediately by a quick call from Michelle who talked dirty to me for a few minutes but had to go because her husband was up.

The phone rang again as I was just having some coffee and it was Nickie.

"Merry Christmas, Pete."

"Merry Christmas to you too, hon."

"I can't wait to see you this afternoon."

"Me too," I said, "What time are you guys having dinner?"

"We are eating around 1 so I figure I should be at your house around 3."

"Sounds great hon, love you," I said, "Be careful driving. Are you planning on staying over?"

"Of course I am, maybe a couple of days. Love you too!" she exclaimed.

I immediately sprang into action, stripping and changing the linen on my bed and then starting some laundry. As I stripped the bed, all I could think about was the wild sex that I had with Michelle. After putting the laundry in the machine, I went back upstairs, took a shower and got dressed putting on a button down shirt, khakis, and dress shoes since it was Christmas. I grabbed Nickie's present and made sure it was wrapped, as I had gotten her a pearl necklace and some earrings. I then built a fire and made a cup of coffee and sat down to watch some TV.

As I did so, my mind was racing. Michelle was right in the sense that I was a Boy Scout in a manner of speaking. I had always tried to do the right thing and be the right thing. Even during my wife's long illness, I had never cheated on her. So how did I end up doing what I did with Michelle? It was kind of out of character for me, especially since I did feel that I loved Nickie. But how did that happen so fast?

I think I had been preparing myself for her death as she got sicker and started to go through the grieving and loss process as she slipped away. To be honest, I felt guilty that when my wife died I felt relief not only for her but also for myself. I wasn't looking for anything but it seemed to find me when Nickie walked in the door not long after my wife's ordeal had ended. Has it been long enough? And what about Michelle? Was I making up for lost opportunities in my youth? She did come on really strong sexually which I did not expect at all, especially since I always had her pegged as a conservative if fun loving person since she was a lawyer. Granted it seems that her relationship with her husband was not very good, but that didn't make us sleeping together right, did it?

I guess this is what a mid-life crisis is.

I sat there for a couple of hours lost in my thoughts when I saw the lights of a car pulling up the driveway. Almost immediately, I got a text from Michelle telling me to get some. I immediately deleted it and thought to myself that having her living next door cannot be a good thing.

I went to the mudroom and opened the door as she walked up, carrying a foil covered plate and dragging a suitcase behind her. I jumped out, grabbed the suitcase and then held the door for her. When I got inside, she put down the plate and immediately threw her arms around me giving me a big kiss and hug and holding me while sobbing.

"What's the matter hon?"

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to be with you. It's all I could think of ever since I left the other day," she said.

I kissed her back and said, "We're together now sweetie. Merry Christmas."

I helped her off with her coat. She had on a pair of Ugg boots which she got out of. She was wearing a tight black sweater with a very short red plaid miniskirt and red tights.

"Aren't you cold like that?" I asked.

"No, the coat kept me warm, besides, I wanted to dress nicely for you, Merry Christmas," she said.

We walked in and I set her suitcase down as she walked into the kitchen and set the plate on the counter.

"So what's that?" I said.

Unwrapping it, there was turkey, stuffing, and vegetables. "I assume you didn't eat so I brought you something and I have a bag of cookies right here too."

"You are too good to me," I said as I put the plate in the microwave and turned it on. "Do you want something to drink?"

"How about some wine? I'll get it, you just eat."

She uncorked a bottle of wine and poured two glasses as I stood in the kitchen and devoured the meal.

"So this is how bachelors eat?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess I am reverting to the old days. Man this is fantastic!"

"You are so cute," she said and she kissed me. I quickly finished the dinner and threw the plate in the dishwasher. Grabbing my glass we went into the living room. As she sat down, I put another log on the roaring fire. I turned down the lights and turned off the TV, turning on some music and went and joined her on the couch.

She leaned into me and pulled her legs up as she placed her head in the crook of my shoulder. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me kissing the top of her head.

"Pete I've been dreaming of this, right now, just how we are."

"Me too, hon, I've missed you a lot."

"I'm really sorry about how I stormed out of here. I guess I just didn't want to..."

"Sshh, I said," No apology is necessary, It's Christmas, we're together, we have a fire, we have wine, and we have each other. Oh, and hey I have your present," I said as I got up and retrieved the wrapped box and gave it to her as I sat back down.

Smiling broadly, she carefully unwrapped the box and opened it. Her eyes were wide open as she looked at the necklace and earrings. She took the pearls out and put them on, and the contrast of the white pearls on the black sweater really made them pop, not to mention that they draped beautifully over her boobs.

Leaning in to hug me, she kissed me and said, "Thanks so much they're beautiful."

"Every woman should have a nice set of pearls and they're classic beauty for a classic beauty."

She looked at me for a minute and then laughed. "Wow where did that line come from? That's pretty good! "

I laughed back and said, "I have no idea, these things just come out."

"I have a present for you too," she said getting up.

"I can't wait," I said

"It's not that, you perv," she said as she went to her suitcase and fished out a small box. She sat down next to me as I opened it. It was a nice watch that had all kinds of features on it.

"This is really cool! Look at all the functions."

"I knew you would like it, you're such a geek." Smiling, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

It was nice just sitting there, holding each other listening to the music and relaxing with the wine. The fire crackled and popped as the scene outside was a winter wonderland, and the whole scene felt like a Christmas cliché.