Nicki's Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped back onto the sofa and licked my lips, tasting the saltiness of his cum; then slowly I withdrew my dildo, feeling a sudden sense of emptiness as my pussy closed behind it. I moaned softly, and lay there for a minute, before slowly coming to my senses. What the hell had I just done? Masturbated in front of a complete stranger in the back room of a sex shop, while he wanked over me. I sat up, and pulled down my skirt, rearranging myself. I reached for my handbag and found a tissue, and cleaned my face up as best I could. I needed a vanity mirror to get at the stuff in my hair, but I even managed that. I dabbed at the stains on my dress, so that at least they just looked like damp patches, not ejaculate.

Meanwhile, he (I still didn't now his name) had slipped his wet dick back into his trousers and watched me as I tidied up. "That was fucking amazing." He said. "Well worth it."

I smiled up at him, "I got a little more than we bargained for, you dirty bugger. I don't know if the stains will ever come out of this dress..."

"Mmmm. Sorry about that. Maybe..." He paused, then smiled. "Hold on a minute." He went over to a cupboard in a corner and started rummaging through a cardboard box. A few seconds later he returned with an armful of lingerie. "Here. Take these."

I looked through them - a latex corset, latex stockings and a G-string. "Mmmm. Thanks - but I can hardly wear these for work, can I?"

"I just thought..." He began.

"Well... it's a nice thought - thanks." I put the things into my bag, along with the dildo, stood up and smoothed my dress straight. Then I put on my coat and shouldered my bag. "I had better be going."

"Oh. OK." I don't know what he had been expecting, and I suppose, I didn't know either, but I was feeling pretty awkward now, so I headed for the door, followed by him. I walked through the shop and tried the door, realising that it was still locked.

I unlocked it, turned and smiled, "Goodbye."

"Goodbye. Hey - I don't even know your name." He said.

"I don't know yours either." I laughed as the door closed behind me.

12