Nicki's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of his cock and wiped the come off her cheek and chin. She licked her lips, smiled at him and licked her fingers.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That was a big load."

Steve grinned at her. "Damn, Nicki. That was great. You look so good with my cock in your mouth."

Nicki laughed. "Thank you baby. Your come tastes great."

Steve stood up. He held his hands out to Nicki and she took them in hers. He pulled her up, hugged her tight and kissed her. She moaned as his tongue slipped into her mouth. His hands moved down to her ass. He caressed her ass cheeks and then dug his fingers into the soft flesh.

Nicki pressed herself against him. He could feel her hard little nipples against his chest. Steve kissed her chin, then her throat. He licked the smooth skin of her shoulder and kissed the top of her chest.

As he kissed the top of her breast, Nicki tilted her head back and arched her back, offering her nipples to him. Steve kissed one and then the other. She moaned as he took one into his mouth.

He sucked on it hard and she groaned. She cried out when he bit it. He licked the tender little nub and kissed his way to her other breast. When he kissed that nipple, Nicki pushed it against his mouth. Steve licked and sucked her nipple as she whimpered.

Steve turned Nicki around and pushed her to the couch. He placed his hands on her slender hips and made her sit down. He knelt in front of her and kissed her chest, making his way to her belly button.

Nicki put her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his soft hair. Steve pushed his tongue into her belly button, making her stomach quiver. He pushed her back on the couch and spread her legs.

Nicki leaned back as Steve moved between her legs. He caressed her inner thighs and she lifted her legs, spreading them more. Her pussy was shaved bare. Her lips were pink and swollen. They glistened with her wetness.

Steve lowered his head and kissed her thigh. Nicki sighed. He put his hands under her thighs and lifted them over his shoulders. Putting his hands on her sides he looked up at her. She smiled at him as he kissed the smooth skin above her pussy.

He kissed his way to Nicki's pussy. He kissed and licked her inner thighs, moving all around her swollen lips. Nicki moaned and raised her hips. She desperately wanted his mouth on her cunt, wanted him to taste her. His tongue moved around her cunt just beside her lips. Her clit was barely visible at the top of her slit.

He looked up at her face and as his eyes met hers he softly kissed her clit. Nicki groaned and arched her back. Steve moved his head back as she tried to push her pussy against his mouth. He pushed her legs off his shoulders and she pulled them back, spreading them wide. Her cunt lips parted slightly. Moisture glistened on her lips.

Steve licked her pussy, running his tongue from the bottom up to her clit. Nicki moaned.

"Oh, God," she said. "That's it. Eat me, Steve. Eat my pussy."

His breath was warm on her pussy as he smiled up at her. He licked her again, pushing his tongue between her lips. This time, he stopped before reaching her clit. Steve moved his hands to her inner thighs, placing them on either side of her pussy. He put his thumbs beside her lips and pressed them into her flesh. Her lips opened as he moved his thumbs apart.

"Oh, Nicki," Steve whispered. "Your pussy is so pretty. So pink and and wet. Beautiful, baby."

Nicki sighed. She had dreamed about this moment for two years. She thought Steve was sweet, so shy and nervous at first. Now his face was between her legs and he had told her that her pussy was pretty. She wanted to show him how much of a slut she could be. She wanted to be his little slut.

Steve pushed his tongue between her lips and licked her pussy. Nicki groaned. He sucked her lips into his mouth and pulled at them, stretching them until they slipped from his mouth. She whimpered when he pushed his tongue into her.

Nicki arched her back, trying to get more of his tongue into her cunt. Steve's hands pushed down on her inner thighs, forcing her down onto the couch. His tongue traced lightly around her pussy, over her clit and across and between her lips.

"Oh, God," she thought. "That alphabet thing. He's drawing the alphabet on my pussy with his tongue."

He licked her again and again. His tongue circled her cunt, moved between her lips, flicked over her clit. Nicki trembled and moaned. Her pussy was dripping wet. Steve eagerly licked up her wetness. He made sounds of pleasure as he ate her, the vibrations on his lips making Nicki shudder.

Nicki groaned and arched her back, pushing her cunt against Steve's mouth. He pushed his tongue into her and she cried out. Her thighs closed around his head, holding him there. Her whole body trembled as waves of pleasure washed over her.

She moaned and cried out, "Oh, God. I'm going to come! You're making me come! Yes, yes, yes!"

Steve flicked the tip of his tongue against Nick's clit several times as she came. He pushed his tongue against her clit and she arched her back, pressing her cunt against it. Nicki whimpered and groaned.

As Nicki came, Steve kept licking her pussy. He used just the tip of his tongue as her body trembled. Her movements forced his tongue between her lips. Nicki cried out, pushing her pussy against Steve's mouth.

"Oh, God," she panted. "Oh, God. Oh, God."

She collapsed on the couch. Steve pushed his tongue into her pussy and Nicki whimpered. Using the fingers of his left hand, he spread her lips. He licked her and then inserted his right index finger into her.

Nicki groaned as he fingered her. Steve eased another finger into her pussy. He fingered her slowly, licking her softly. She trembled and moaned, feeling his warm breath on her wet lips.

Steve looked up at her. Her nipples were hard and her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she panted. Her eyes were closed. As he watched her, her hands moved to her sides and then to her breasts. When she touched her nipples, he slipped a third finger into her pussy.

Nicki groaned and tugged at her nipples. She arched her back, moving to meet Steve's fingers. He finger fucked her faster, flicking her clit with his tongue. She moaned and whimpered, no longer able to speak.

Steve felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. He fucked her even faster now, shoving his fingers into her. When his tongue touched her clit again, Nicki cried out. Letting go of her lips, Steve sucked them into his mouth as she came again.

Nicki lay there, gasping. Steve softly kissed and licked her inner thighs. Her pussy lips were bright pink and swollen. Her juices dripped down to her ass.

She was still breathing deeply when she said, "Oh, my God. I have never come like that before, Steve."

He gently rubbed her pussy and said, "That was beautiful, baby. Watching you come turned me on so much. Your pussy is so pretty."

Nicki giggled. "Thank you, baby," she said. "Did you get hard again?"

Steve sat up between her legs. He smiled at her. "Very hard, baby," he said. "Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

She looked into his eyes, smiled and moved her hand to her pussy. Using two fingers, she spread herself open. "What do you think?" she asked.

He laughed. "I think that you are ready to fuck. I think your wet pussy needs to be fucked hard."

Nicki said, "Very hard. Over and over again."

Steve stood up and held out his right hand. Nicki sat up and took it. He pulled her to him and hugged her, one hand in the small of her back, the other on her ass. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then kissed.

Nicki tasted her pussy on Steve's mouth. "Oh, God," she thought. "I want him so much. I want his cock in me."

Steve moved back to the couch. Nicki turned and arranged the pillow he had slept on earlier against the arm of the couch and then lay down. She put one foot on the floor and the other on the back of the couch. Steve got on the couch with her. He moved between her legs, bent down and kissed her. She felt his hard cock against her pussy.

He raised himself up and lowered his hips to her. He looked into her eyes as the head of his cock pushed between her cunt lips and slipped into her. They both sighed as he buried his cock in her.

Steve leaned down and kissed her. He said, "So wet, baby. So tight and wet."

Nicki whispered, "Oh, Steve. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy hard."

Steve pushed his hips against her harder and then started fucking her. He pulled his cock out until just the head was in her and then eased back into her. He did this several times, looking into her eyes as he did.

"You are so beautiful, Nicki," he said. "So beautiful."

She moved her hands to his chest, pushing against it. "Do it, Steve," she whispered. "Fuck me hard. Please, baby. Please."

Steve began to fuck her harder, shoving his cock into her. She moaned and moved her arms over her head. As Steve picked up the pace, she moved her foot off the back of the couch, placing it in the small of his back, urging him to fuck her harder, faster.

Soon, he was pounding her, driving his cock into her wet pussy. Nicki groaned under him. She couldn't believe how close she was to coming. She looked into his eyes and saw the tenderness in them.

Nicki whispered, "That's good, Steve. That's so good. You're going to make me come. Come with me baby. Come inside me."

Steve smiled at her and said, "I thought you wanted to come twice first, baby."

Nicki moaned. "Come with me, baby," she said. "Come with me."

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock. He fucked her harder as she moaned under him. He felt his own orgasm building inside him. Nicki whimpered and pushed up to meet his thrusts, trying to get his cock in her deeper. She cried out as she felt herself getting closer.

"Yes," she panted. Yes, yes, yes. Like that. Like that."

Steve moaned and said softly, "Oh, Nicki. So pretty. You're so pretty. I'm going to come, baby. I'm going to come in you."

Nicki's pussy gripped his cock. She gasped and cried out. She felt his cock spasm inside her as her orgasm started. Steve slammed his cock into her and held it there, deep inside her. She felt him coming inside her as she came also. She looked into his eyes and moaned as he collapsed on top of her. His cock pulsed inside her again as she wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly.

They lay there, breathing deeply, sighing as they clung to each other. Nicki could smell the shampoo he used in his hair. She smiled to herself.

"Strawberries," she thought. "His hair smells like strawberries."

She fought not to giggle. This long haired, goateed motorcycle rider with the tatoo of a heart pierced by three swords washes his hair with strawberry scented shampoo. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Giggles burst out of her.

Steve raised himself up and looked at her. "Did I miss something?" he said. "What's so funny?"

Nicki struggled to stop giggling . She looked up at him and burst out laughing. "Oh, God," she said. "I can't help it."

"What?" Steve asked.

Nicki bit her lower lip. She smiled and said, "I just got fucked hard by a big tough biker who uses strawberry shampoo."

Steve looked at her, his face turning serious. He said, "Are you making fun of my shampoo? You got something against strawberries, maybe?"

Nicki giggled again. "No, sir. Oh, no, sir."

She burst out laughing again. Steve smiled at her and bent down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Good," he said, his voice much deeper than normal. "Now go get me a beer."

Nicki burst out laughing again. "Oh, God, Steve. Stop it."

Steve laughed with her. "That was wonderful, Nicki."

She could still feel his cock insider her, although it was getting smaller, softer. She thought, "He came inside me. His come is inside me."

He leaned down to kiss her and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her other leg around him and hugged him tight, wanting to hold him forever, to never let him go.

When Steve woke up, he wasn't sure where he was. Three days hard riding and two nights in cheap hotel rooms had left his mind numb. In the soft light filtering in through the window he saw the girl sleeping next to him. As he watched her breasts rise and fall with each breath she took, he smiled.

"Jesus," he whispered. "You are beautiful, Nicki."

The sheet was down around her waist. Her long dark hair was fanned out on her pillow. He stared at the sleeping girl for several minutes. He had been exhausted after their love making. She had led him to the bedroom, taking him by the hand. When she had changed into the night shirt , Nicki had stripped the spread from the bed and turned the sheet down. They had crawled onto the bed and Steve had curled up on his side with Nicki spooning him from behind. He had fallen asleep with her breasts pressed against his back and her arm around him, her hand on his chest. The last thing he remembered was the warmth of her breath on the back of his neck.

He carefully lifted the sheet and moved it down to her knees. Her legs were slightly spread. He looked at the smooth mound between her legs, split by the slit of her pussy. He felt his cock getting hard.

Steve put his hand on her stomach. He began to rub her soft skin with his finger tips, moving his hand around her tummy. He slowly moved lower, just barely touching her. Nicki stirred slightly in her sleep. When his fingers got close to her pussy, she sighed quietly.

He watched her face as his finger tips traced over her skin, marveling at the fact that he had fucked this beautiful young woman. Steve brushed the skin of her thigh and Nicki spread her legs a little more. He smiled as she breathed a little deeper a couple of times.

Steve moved his hand between her legs, touching her inner thigh. He ran his finger tips up and down her leg, bringing them close to her pussy and then moving them away again. He looked down and ran his fingers beside her slit. Nicki moaned softly and spread her legs even further.

He touched her pussy with one finger tip and ran it gently up and down, moving slowly. Nicki again sighed softly in her sleep. Steve continued to rub her pussy, slowly increasing the pressure. His finger tip pushed into to her slit. Her lips started to swell and he felt her getting wet.

Nicki groaned and spread her legs even further. Steve smiled as he fingered the sleeping girl. She pushed against his finger. Her nipples were hard now. She moaned and opened her eyes, turning her head and looking at Steve.

He smiled at her then leaned over her and kissed her. Nicki opened her mouth to let his tongue slip between her lips. He leaned back again, looking into her eyes. Her pussy's lips were full and slippery now.

Nicki moaned as Steve fingered her pussy. She was very wet now. He started to use his whole hand, rubbing her pussy in circles, the palm of his hand pushing against her soft mound. She groaned and pushed up against his hand.

Steve whispered, "I want to fuck you again, Nicki."

She whispered back, "Yes. Please. Fuck me, Steve."

"I want you on your knees, baby," he said.

Nicki moaned and pushed her pussy against his hand. He stopped rubbing her and traced his finger tips up her body, lightly touching each nipple and then touched her lips. She opened her mouth as he softly touched her lips and then placed his finger tips in her mouth. She sucked on his fingers, tasting her pussy. She licked his fingers for a moment before he pulled them away.

Steve said, "Roll over, baby. Get on your knees for me.

Nicki did as he told her, getting on her knees and hugging her pillow. Steve moved behind her, getting between her legs. He pushed her legs further apart and put his hands on her ass. She moaned as his fingers dug into her cheeks and she felt his thumbs move beside her pussy.

Steve pushed the head of his cock against her pussy and moved it up and down her lips, getting it wet. After a moment, he pushed it against her, slipping the head into her. He eased into a couple of inches and pulled all the way out. Nicki moaned.

He pushed back into her again. Her pussy was very tight and gripped his cock. He moved a little deeper into her and pulled most of the way out before sliding back into her, a little deeper again. Steve fucked her slowly, pushing deeper into her pussy with each stroke. When he was all the way in her, he held himself there and moved his hands to her waist.

"Oh, Nicki," he said. "You are so tight, baby."

Nicki pushed back against his cock. "Fuck me, Steve," she said. "Fuck me hard."

Steve pulled back and slammed his cock into her. She yelped, surprised. He did it again and then started fucking her, hard and fast. Nicki clung to her pillow and moaned. His cock was driving into her, his balls slapping against her.

"Oh, God, baby," she said. "That's good. That's so good."

Nicki reached down and started rubbing her clit as Steve fucked her. She felt his balls against her fingers with each hard thrust. He let go of her waist with his right hand and spanked her ass. She cried out.

"Oh, yes," she whimpered. "Spank me. Spank me while you fuck me, Steve."

Steve slapped her ass again, harder this time. He did it three times, quickly and grabbed her by the waist again. He fucked her harder and faster, slamming his cock into her. Nicki moaned. Between his cock in her pussy and her fingers on her clit, she was getting close to coming.

She said, "That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me come on your cock."

Steve could feel her orgasm getting close. Her pussy was dripping wet. As she trembled, he fucked her as hard as he could. Nicki's pussy tightened around his cock and she cried out.

"Oh, oh, oh," she murmured.

As she came, Steve kept ramming his cock into her. She collapsed on the bed, his cock slipping from her pussy. He rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and slipped back inside her. He leaned down and held her as she caught her breath.

She looked into his eyes and he kissed her. Nicki wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. Steve pushed himself up and she let him go.

"That was beautiful, baby," he said. "I love making you come."

He started to move inside her again, slowly, tenderly, as he looked into her eyes.

"Oh, Steve," she whispered. "That's nice. That feels good."

"Twice before I come inside you," he whispered. "This time, you'll come twice."

Nicki sighed. Steve fucked her steadily, his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She put her hands on his upper arms and held him tightly. Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the dim light.

As they looked into each others eyes, Steve fucked Nicki faster. His movements were still tender, but his thrusts increased in speed. Soon, they were both panting and making little noises of pleasure.

Nicki began to chant, "Yes, yes, yes."

Steve whispered, "That's it, baby. Come for me. I want to see you come again. Come for me baby."

She gripped his arms tighter and cried out. As she came, Steve moaned and came with her. He held his cock deep in her pussy as his come shot into her.

Steve leaned down and kiss Nicki. She pulled him down on top of her. When he tried to lift himself up, she held him and wrapped her legs around him.

"No," she whispered. "No. Stay here. It feels good to have you on me. Oh, God, Steve. Your cock feels so good in me and I'm full of your come. Don't move, baby."

He kissed her again. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. They held each other for several minutes. Nicki felt his cock getting smaller until it slipped out of her pussy. She tightened her legs around him, pulling him against her body as she rubbed his back. Sunlight started to filter in through the window as the held each other.

After a few minutes, Nicki groaned quietly. "Damn," she whispered.

Steve looked at her and said, "What's wrong, baby?"