Nicki's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I don't want to move, but I have got to pee."

He laughed. "I've needed to pee for the last five minutes," he said. He raised himself up and said, "Come on. You first."

They got up and took turns in the bathroom. When Steve came out, Nicki was waiting for him. She grabbed him, hugging him tight and kissed him. His hands roamed up and down her body. She looked into his eyes, smiling.

"Want some o.j.?" She asked him.

"That would be great," he replied.

"Great. I've got it here. We need to keep your strength up," she said and giggled.

She let go of him and turned to get the glasses. Steve slapped her as as she moved away. Nicki yelped and looked at him over her shoulder. She shook her finger at him and gave him a stern look. She handed him a glass and they sipped their juice, grinning at each other. When they were finished, Nicki took the glasses and set them on her dresser. She moved back to him and the held each other, kissing and looking into each others eyes.

Nicki said, "How about a shower, baby?"

Steve hugged her tight. "Yeah, I think I worked up a sweat."

She led him into the bathroom. He watched her as she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. Nicki started the shower and stepped into the tub, holding her hand out to him. Steve joined her and closed the shower curtain. They held each other as the warm water cascaded over them. After a moment, he soaped up a wash cloth and began to wash her body.

They caressed and washed each other, rubbing their soapy bodies together. Steve pushed Nicki against the wall, kissing her, feeling her breasts, touching her erect nipples. She felt his hard cock against her thigh.

Nicki moaned. "I want you again, Steve," she said. "I want to be on top this time."

They got out of the shower and dried each other off. Steve kissed her nipples as he dried her back. He led her back into the bedroom and they crawled onto the bed. He lay down in the middle of the bed and Nicki moved over him, straddling his body. She sat up and held his cock on her hand as she lowered her pussy onto it. She looked into his eyes as her pussy slid down his cock. When she was all the way on him, she put her hands behind her head and arched her back. She started to fuck him, raising up on her knees and then sliding back down his cock. He put his hands on her waist.

"That's good, Nicki," he whispered. "So good, baby."

Nicki moaned and leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest. She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip. She bounced on his cock, her pussy enveloping him. Steve caressed her sides and she moaned again. She sat on his cock and ground herself on him, rubbing her clit against his pubic hair. She moaned and started fucking him again.

Steve put his hands under her ass, supporting some of her weight, making it easier to fuck him. She rode him hard, bouncing rapidly up and down on his cock. Nicki groaned. Her pussy was very wet. She could feel her juices running down her thighs.

"That's it, baby," Steve said. "That's so good. Your pussy feels so good."

Nicki moved her hands to the bed, placing by his sides. Her long hair fell around her face. Steve lifted her ass up and held her there, his cock just barely inside her. He moved his legs and put his feet flat on the bed and started bouncing on the bed, driving his cock into her.

She moaned. "Oh, God," she said. "Oh, my God. That's good. That's good. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby."

She trembled and groaned. Steve felt her getting close to coming. He slammed his cock into her then lowered them both back down on the bed. She rubbed her clit against him as she came. He held her as she cried out.

Nicki looked up at him. "Oh, baby," she whispered. "It feels so good to come and have you still hard inside me."

Steve caressed her back. He said, "I love it when you come. It's so beautiful."

She said, "You're going to fuck me some more, aren't you? Are you going to fuck me hard, baby?"

He laughed. "You're insatiable, aren't you? Yeah, baby. I'm going to fuck you hard. I can't get enough of you. I want to watch you come again. I want to come inside you again."

Steve hugged her and rolled her over on her back. He kissed her and pushed himself up. He started to fuck her hard and fast. She moaned as his cock pounded into her wet pussy. Nicki pulled her legs up and grabbed them behind her knees. She looked into Steve's eyes.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "Fuck me. Fill me with come."

Steve watched her tits bounce as he fucked her. He looked back up to her eyes.

"So beautiful, Nicki," he said. "Beautiful tits, beautiful eyes."

She smiled at him. "Fuck me. Make me come, Steve," she whispered.

Steve moaned. She was so wet. He slammed his cock into her over and over. They were both getting close to coming, panting and groaning. Nicki felt his cock jerk inside her. She moaned, knowing he was about to come inside her again.

"I'm going to come, Nicki," he gasped. "I'm going to come in you."

Nicked cried, "Yes, yes, yes. I'm coming. I'm coming."

Steve buried his cock in her as her pussy clinched around him. She felt his cock jerk inside her as he came, his come shooting deep inside her pussy. They clung to each other, gasping for breath. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight.

He kissed her. He put his arms under her and hugged her tight. He kissed her mouth and her chin. He even kissed the tip of her nose. Her eyes were closed and he kissed her eyelids.

"Oh, Nicki," he whispered. "I wish I could stay with you forever."