Nick's Christmas Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmic709
cosmic709
11 Followers

Nick sat on the couch and spread his legs wide. His dick was poking out of the top of his jock strap and his balls were still hidden away. He had the strong muscular legs of an all-star base runner. His upper body showed signs of life in the southern California sun. His whole body, save his pits and his pubes was smooth. His tanned six pack rippled and his chest rose and fell with each breath. "You likey?"

"You've grown up." I said, "Hang on a second." I ran upstairs to grab something then came back down. "You're totally hot, Nick, but this will make you hotter." I pulled a baseball cap out from behind my back and stuck it on his head. The ball cap completed the look.

"You look like a porn star." I said.

He laughed, "Then lets make some porn."

I crawled between his legs and shoved my face into his package. I mouthed his jock strap and chewed on his junk through the fabric. I pulled the jock to the side and let his balls fall out. His sack was shaved smooth and the skin was velvety. I sucked his balls into my mouth and rolled them around with my tongue. Nick groaned loudly. After working his balls, I moved to the base of his cock. While my tongue licked him I nuzzled my nose into his bush, smelling his scent and burying my nose in his pubes. Nick was slowly and gently humping the air in front of him, pushing his body into my mouth and face as he did. I looked up at his face. As he had slid down the couch the ball cap had pushed down low over his brow. His eyes were closed and there was a grin on his lips. When he opened his eyes, we connected and I could see in his eyes the erotic passion he was feeling.

I took my mouth off of his cock and walked over to the end table where I kept a bottle of lube. As I walked back Nick chuckled and asked, "Is that your secret jerk off stash?"

"You're not the first guy I fucked on this couch." I said and rubbed his chest with my hand. "You're the first virgin, though. You're my first first."

"I'm ready," he said.

I grinned at his inexperience. "We'll get you good and ready. I want you to enjoy this." I dove down on his dick and he groaned again. After a minute or two of sucking, I pulled off and said, "I want you to enjoy it a lot."

I opened the tube of lube and put some on my finger and Nick's ass. I put my mouth back on his dick and started to suck him while I rubbed the lube into his asshole. Slowly I eased a finger in. I looked up at Nick's face and he seemed ok. His dick still in my mouth I started in with a second finger. This time he winced a little. I worked the two fingers in and out of his ass slowly, letting him get used to the new feeling. When I felt him relax, I began to push in my third finger, toying with his ass lips as I went. Nick took a deep breath and as he exhaled, I thrust the finger in. Slowly and gently I fucked him with my fingers. With my other hand I rubbed his hard abs. I wanted him to overload him with sensory information. I wanted him to remember his first time forever and compare every other fuck to this one.

I pulled my fingers out of him and put some more lube on them. Then, one at a time I eased them back into him. This time, he gasped in pleasure. I twisted my fingers around, easing them in and out. Nick was moaning in pleasure now. He was ready for his first dick.

I stood up and squeezed the lube onto my seven inch cock. I was harder than I'd been in a long time. Nick reached out and started to rub the lube into my dick. Then he took his lube covered hand and worked his own cock a little. "I'm so glad its you, Sean." he said.

"Tell me if its too much. I don't want to hurt you." I pushed my cock head against his man hole. I bore down and the head of my dick slipped into his well lubed cunt. Nick gasped as my dick moved past his sphincter and into his ass. I held it there for about thirty seconds, then moved another two inches in. I started to gently pull out and then slowly push back in, letting the lube coat his ass walls as I went. This time, I went about an inch deeper. I repeated the maneuver. Nicks face betrayed the alternating waves of pleasure and pain he was experiencing. Occasional discomfort would make him wince, then a wave of pleasure would wash over his face. Finally, after a few minutes of slow work, I was all the way in him.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his body, returning the hug he had given me earlier. I kissed him on the mouth as my hands moved over his muscular back. His breathing, at first short and staccato, had slowed into a deep, sexy rhythm.

"You ok?"

"God, I can feel you inside of me Sean. I can feel your whole dick inside of me. This feels awesome." I clamped down on my ass muscles and my dick jerked inside of Nick. He felt the movement and, inadvertently, returned the favor by clamping down on my dick.

I started to pull out slowly until only the top inch of my cock remained inside him. I rubbed his stomach again.

"Ohhhh," Nick groaned as I moved out of him. Then he said, "I feel totally empty, put it back in me."

I drove back into him, burying my dick all the way to the base. This time, I didn't stop and started to move back out. The fucking had started. I kept my movements slow, but continued to pull all the way out and then drive all the way back in.

Nick's cock, which had lost most of its hardness during the initial entry, was now rock hard again. "Your ass is so tight, Nick. It feels so good on my cock."

"This is awesome Sean. I love the way you feel in me. Take my cherry. Fuck my jock pussy." He said sternly.

I quickened my pace and shortened my strokes. After a few seconds, Nick was moaning loudly. He kept saying, "Fuck." with different intonations as the never ending pleasures and pains of being screwed in the ass hit him. It was, indeed, a multi-purpose word.

I continued to speed up. Nick's ass was tight on my dick and his ass muscles would occasionally clamp down on me. The pure, unadulterated sexiness of the whole situation had me close to cumming. I sped up again. Nick was into the fuck by now. Whatever pain he was feeling only served to augment the pleasure. I moved back in to kiss him. As I did, his strong legs curled around my ass and pulled me into him. Our arms entwined. Both of our bodies were slick with sweat and we moved easily against each other. I fucked him hard as we continued to make out.

"I'm so close," I groaned into Nick's ear. His hands had snaked under my arm pits and were massaging my back and the base of my neck.

"Shoot your cum inside of me. Give it to me Sean." Nick panted back.

I held him close and pulled my dick almost all the way out again. "I'm cumming" I said and slammed back into him. My orgasm washed over my body. I squeezed Nick close, hugging him as my cum spurted into his virgin ass. Nick rubbed my back and kissed my shoulders as I came. I collapsed completely into him.

As I came back to my senses, I could feel his hard cock against my abs. I slowly pulled my softening cock out of his deflowered jock pussy and broke free of our hugging embrace. I slid down his body, now covered with sweat and took his cock into my mouth. Within moments his cock started pulsing. Nick stood up and shoved his dick deep into my throat. He deposited his first shot of cum straight into my gut. I pulled off of him so that just the head was in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth.

Six more copious spurts shot into my mouth. I held it all there, savoring the flavor. After I had fully savored his taste, I swallowed the cum. I fell backwards onto my back. "God, Nick. That was amazing."

"I don't know what fucking is usually like, but you blew my mind."

"Thanks for this, Nick."

"I'm so glad it was you," he said again for the third or forth time.

We watched the rest of the game together in the nude. Every so often, one of us would reach over and tweak a nipple or sneak a quick cock pull. When the game ended, Nick stood up. He walked over to the corner of my living room and picked up the discarded jock and cup, tossing them to me. "Those are yours by the way. Don't do anything too pervy with it."

"Like wear it for three months to seduce a neighbor?" I asked.

Nick blushed, "I've got to get going, my parents are going to wonder what we're up to. I'll see you around?" He asked as he pulled on his jeans and t-shirt.

"You know where to find me."

"See ya then." He ran up the stairs and I heard the door close behind him. I sat down on the couch, burning into my memory everything that had happened.

cosmic709
cosmic709
11 Followers
12