Nicks Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karrie got up and turned around so her twat was inches away from Nick's face. "Yea you like being teased don't you Nick" Karrie's said menacingly

"Oh yea Karrie, but please let me eat your cunt." Nick begged

"Fine! But you'd better lick it dry" she said in a demanding voice as she moved closer so she could grind her cunt on his face.

Jaimie was moaning loudly and still riding Nick's cock hard. Karrie began to reach back and play with Jaimie's body, making her squirm even more with delight. Nick was tongue fucking Karrie's pussy, and loving every second of it. Her pussy tasted sooo good, and it was so wet and warm. He was moaning into her pussy as he ate her out, and karrie put her hands onto the armrest of the couch to brace herself as she came hard into Nick's mouth. Jaimie stopped riding nick's cock and Karrie leaned forward to suck Nick's dick clean from all of Jaimie's pussy juice and his own jizz. Jaimie lay back watching Karrie suck Nick off, and Nick fuck Karrie's twat with his mouth. She was fucking herself. Somewhere she pulled out a dildo and began to fuck her cunt with it. Karrie stopped sucking my cock, and I stopped fucking her twat with my mouth.

We both just sat up on the couch and watched Jaimie while holding each other. She made herself cum another time, and dropped the dildo to her side. Look exhausted she laid back and just looked back at us.

We all just started to laugh, for no reason what so ever. Jaimie got up and got dressed. Me and Karrie didn't bother, we knew we'd be back at it again in about an hour. We all just lay around, watching TV and talking.

We knew that this would never be spoken of, but we all agreed that it was worth whatever is to come of it again.

12