Nick's Quest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget your perfect tits," I teased.

"Oh ya, my perfect tits." She shook them slowly in front of me. "Have you ever fantasized about me, Nick?"

Talk about a 'damned if you say yes' and 'damned if you say no' question. A 'yes' and Sam will scowl at me; a 'no' will give me the same reaction from Renee. I decided to play it right down the middle.

"Every guy fantasizes about making it with you, Renee. But you, I've always thought of you more like a sister, I guess." I looked down as she kept up the massage on my cock. "Until a few minutes ago, that is."

She giggled. "Another rule, or condition rather, is that Sam did not want to be in the same room while we did it. After all, I wasn't there when he fucked my sister. But he loses that now, too. He's gonna watch us, Nick. Have a problem with that?"

She stood up and quickly undid her jeans, taking them down. As she bent to take off each leg, I knew she was giving her husband a nice shot of her ass in her thong. She looked over her shoulder at Sam and smiled.

"Oh, and you better not cum, baby," she cautioned her husband. "If you cum without my permission, you'll lose again, okay?"

She fished a small packet out of her jeans pocket and tossed it toward me. An ultra-thin Trojan in an unopened package landed on my chest.

It was happening sooner than I thought. I am sure Sam's earlier admission of his past guilt was the reason for speeding things up but was not quite sure how or why. If anything, I thought I would be on the road by now after the short hour and a half visit with Sam. Renee again sat back on her heels in front of me and rubbed me harder.

"You feel bigger than Sam," Renee said.

I looked right at Sam. "I think I am," I answered. Us guys had compared notes on this while we were roommates in college.

"Then maybe you should lick my pussy for a bit before you fuck me, Nick. Get it nice and wet for your cock. Whaddya say? Wanna show Sam here what a good pussy kisser you are? Show him how you made me feel on the morning of our wedding, the thing that got me so hot and unleashed the sexual beast within me?"

"Sure," I answered simply.

The whole scene was surreal. I never thought the lead-up to fucking Renee would be like this; that it would be this hot.

"Come on, Nicky...lick me."

She moved up onto the couch and laid down against the one side and spread her legs. With her thong still on, she moved the small material aside and repeated, "Lick me, Nicky."

I gazed at Renee's clean, hairless snatch and then up at Sam. He looked so pissed but then I tried to picture him with Leigh and her being felt up while she was down and giving him a blowjob.

"Gladly, Renee."

Sam was behind me and most definitely watching me pleasure his wife in a way he apparently could not. I know he was still steaming, especially when Renee told him to settle down and not to even think about getting up and leaving. After she came, she said she now wanted me to stick my dick inside of her.

"I hope you won't hurt me."

We switched positions again with me on the couch and Renee in between my legs. The next minute was spent in complete silence as Renee worked on my pair of shorts and pair of boxers. Finally my eight-inch one-eyed monster was set free. Renee wantonly glared at it and then took it in her hand.

"God, Nick, it's huge! I fucking love it!" She ran her hand up and down it tentatively. "You know, this is the only dick other than Sam's I've even seen or touched. And soon it will be inside of me," she gushed. Apparently she either forgot about Drew, their new friend, or is wasn't that memorable.

"What are you waiting for?" I teased.

I ripped open the package and rolled the condom onto my member.

"I hope it fits," she said.

I am sure she was referring to the condom but I decided to turn it around on her. I also wanted to move things along.

"Try it on already and see if it does," I said, referring to her pussy on my cock.

Because of how she was sitting right in front of me on the floor again, I knew Sam could not yet see my cock. But when she eventually stood up, he would be able to and it made me feel awkward. I mean, he had seen me in the showers after football practice and games, and we did room together, but never had he seen my penis erect like I had seen his at the bar.

She climbed onto the couch with her legs on either side of mine. She then pulled her thong aside and pressed two of her fingers into her pussy and ran it up and down, in and out.

"See how wet I am, Nick. You're doing that to me. I knew I was going to fuck you ever since Sam told me about him and Dawn."

And that was that. She lifted herself and positioned her slit over my cock and sat back down, engulfing my stiff cock deep inside of her. Though her thong was still on, it easily pushed to the side as my cock entered her.

"Ohhhh...fuck," she moaned. "Your cock is so big, Nicky."

I could not believe I was actually having sex with the former Renee Stevens. It seemed not only unlikely but somehow wrong. And how could Sam put up with it? It's one thing when you're dating someone and she fucks someone else, but how could you let the love of your life, your wife, fuck your best friend like some slut and sit there and watch the whole thing?

Renee was looking into my eyes. "Fuck the no kissing rule, too," she said before opening her mouth and wiggling her tongue into my unsuspecting mouth.

My hands were on her hips and she bounced awkwardly on my lap. It felt good but not great. Sex with someone as good-looking as Renee could hardly ever be bad, but it was not as great as I would expect, especially after eating her pussy the morning of her wedding a few weeks back. It may have been because Sam was watching, although I did not look around Renee to see him. I felt his eyes, though, on the area under his wife's butt where my cock could probably be seen sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Can you believe we're fucking, Nick?"

Renee read my mind.

"No, I can't actually."

She leaned down into me and the pointed tips of her nipples grazed my chest lightly. She rested her head between my left shoulder and neck and whispered into my ear.

"Ever since my sister told me about your big cock, I knew I wanted to fuck you, too. I couldn't wait to fuck you actually." Then a bit louder so Sam could hear, "Don't mind him, it's because of him that you are able to fuck me. So enjoy it, Nick. Enjoy me," she urged.

She obviously sensed I was holding back. I guess I thought that Sam would not be watching us when we did it and I think it was the plan originally to do so later in the privacy of one of the bedrooms.

Renee looked over her shoulder and saw that Sam was really getting busy on his cock.

"Besides, I think Sam's enjoying it. Pull it out, baby. I want you to masturbate while you watch me fuck your best friend."

Renee picked up the intensity of her movements, holding onto my shoulders as she worked her pussy up and down on my cock. And believe me, she was doing most of the work. I was semi-paralyzed, almost to the extent of wishing it was over.

"Come on, Nicky...fuck me! And get over here, Sammy. I wanna see that fat cock of yours as you pump it," Renee ordered.

Sam stood up awkwardly with his shorts dangling oddly around his knees. When he stepped closer to us, I saw his erect cock for the first time since that night he came on Dawn's chest at the bar. His hand was a blur as it worked his cock. I took my eyes from him and instead settled my gaze onto Renee's tits. I never would have thought they would look this good.

"Cum, Nicky! And I want you to cum on me, baby," she said to Sam.

My hands fell from her hips to her ass and I squeezed.

"Mmmm, yeah...give it to me, boys!"

Simultaneously, Sam and I started cumming. Mine blasted inside her within the confines of the condom while Sam's shot out toward Renee's side. I tried hard not to watch, instead focusing on Renee's tits.

"Ohhhh yeah, cum on me, baby!! Shoot it on my ass, too!"

Sam moved behind his wife and emptied the remaining contents onto his wife's backside. Luckily none landed on my legs or anywhere else on me for that matter. Renee kissed me again quickly on the lips and said "thanks" before getting up from my lap. I did not think Renee came during our fuck but she seemed more than satisfied. Sam immediately pulled up his shorts and walked down the short hallway to their bathroom. Renee quickly picked up her bra and other clothes and walked toward the bathroom, as well.

"Need to clean up, be back in a few minutes. Oh, and thanks, Nick. That was pretty intense, huh?"

"Definitely," I replied.

But what I thought was intense was probably different from what she was thinking. I just went down on and had sex with my best friend's wife while he not only watched, but jacked off and came all over his naked wife while she sat on my lap. I could see where she would have gotten off on that but it wasn't necessarily a turn-on for me.

I sat motionless for a good minute replaying what just happened until it occurred to me my cock was still exposed and still had on the messy rubber. I slipped it off and set it on the carpet while I pulled up my boxers and shorts. I did not try and clean myself remembering what Leigh had requested. I was going to smell like sex the rest of the night but at least not as much as if I had not worn a condom. After I threw the cum-filled condom into the garbage can in the kitchen, Sam came out into the living room.

"Renee will be out soon. She's showering again."

"No problem," I answered. "Where are we going?" I asked, not wanting to look Sam in the eye.

"Out to eat, pizza if you're up to it."

"Sure, that's fine with me, Sam," I replied. After a few seconds I broke the uncomfortable silence between us. "What the fuck just happened, Sam?"

"Huh?"

"Me and Renee. You and Renee. All of us. Was that all planned?"

"You mean my part in it?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"What, you wanted my wife all to yourself?"

"It's not that, but I certainly didn't expect to see, uh, you know."

"My cock shooting semen towards you, you mean? No Nick, it wasn't planned that way. Renee just told me now it was part of my punishment for telling her about April and Leigh. You know there's more to come, right?"

"More? What do you mean?"

"She told me she's not done with you, buddy." He let that sink in for a bit. I was speechless. "Nick, I have to confess something. It was very exciting watching Renee with another guy. The fact the other guy was you was a bonus. I'm not gay or anything, Nick. It's just that I know you and I trust you. I know you're not a threat to our marriage."

I still stood there contemplating what lay ahead. Sam continued, "If you're ever in a position to watch Leigh or any other woman you become involved with that you care about with another guy, I'd say go for it."

"Well, Sam," I started, but Renee walked back into the room interrupting me about to tell him about last night and that I had already witnessed such an event.

"Ready boys?" she chimed.

Renee was wearing different jeans that hung lower on her hips and instead of the blue top she had on before, she was wearing a red cut-off tank top that showed a considerable portion of her stomach. Even her tits were pressed tight against this new top. Her tits looked bigger than I always thought they were, even though I had just seen them naked for the very first time moments ago. As sexy and good-looking as she was, the old Renee I knew would never wear something so tight and revealing so much skin. The new and improved Renee was a sexy little vixen.

"Ready," we answered.

The walk to the pizza place and the wait for our food went by quickly. There was no mention of anything we had done back in the apartment nor did there appear to be any bad feelings between Sam and Renee. For this I was happy, but it did seem as if she was paying attention to me a little more than Sam. I did not particularly mind nor did Sam seem to care.

We downed two pitchers of beer during dinner and we were all beginning to feel the effects. Upon leaving the restaurant, Renee leaned heavily against me. I naturally put my arm around her to support her and laid my hand on her right hip. With the half-shirt top and low-riding jeans she was wearing, my hand was on her bare skin. It felt so warm and made me think about Leigh. Truth was I was thinking about her a lot tonight. I wondered what she was doing back in Hillsdale. I also thought about what she had given me permission to do tonight. By definition, I had already done what she said I could do: have sex with Renee. If there was more to it, which according to Sam was true, would Leigh be okay with it?

"Wanna go to a sports bar and shoot some pool?" Sam asked.

"Sure," Renee and I answered in unison.

"I'll watch," Renee added.

"I think I'd like to watch you play, Renee," I said.

Both Sam and Renee looked at me when I said it.

"Why's that, Nicky? Is it because my ass looks great in these jeans? Is that it?" she exclaimed.

I didn't answer I was so embarrassed.

"Your ass looks great in anything, babe, or nothing at all," Sam said.

"Maybe you can fuck me from behind later, Nick. Is that what you wanted to do earlier?" she said and then giggled. "My ass is probably my best feature."

The latest tease by Renee confirmed she indeed was not done with me. Sam rolled his eyes as we entered the bar.

We sat at the bar waiting on our game. I grabbed a barstool as did Renee. Sam had to stand.

"Here, babe, sit down here," Renee said as she got up from her stool. I thought it odd that she would give up her stool for her husband. Wouldn't it have been the other way around? "I'll sit right here," she concluded as she leaned her butt down between my legs against my stool. Turning her head she asked me, "You don't mind, do you, Nick?"

I looked at Sam who was smiling. He actually loved seeing his wife act this way with me. Of course, he was probably just ecstatic Renee didn't leave him based on his admissions earlier.

"No, Renee, I don't mind," I responded.

Within a minute she was sitting comfortably on the small stool and her butt was pushed up against my groin. Conversation quickly steered toward sex.

"You know, Sam, it wasn't like I didn't have opportunities, especially in college, when I could have strayed. I mean, I could have had sex with ten different guys my freshman year alone."

"I don't doubt it," Sam said.

He felt bad before but now Renee was starting to really give it to him.

"And here I felt bad about kissing a guy once," she continued.

Sam looked up, surprised.

"What?" Renee challenged him. "You think that's cheating? I thought it was at the time and I felt terrible about it, but I never gave a guy a blowjob or let a guy go down on me, well, until two weeks ago, that is." Of course she had to turn around and look at me and wink after saying that.

"Who was it?"

"You don't know him. He was a friend of my roommate's boyfriend who visited one weekend. It was early my freshman year. They were all saying, even my roommate, that I had to see what it would be like with someone else."

Renee was drinking rather heavily and probably talking more than she would have wanted.

"He practically begged me to have sex with him, too. When I said 'no way', he then tried to convince me to give him a blowjob. Even said he would go down on me in return."

"And you said no?"

"Hell yeah! I didn't want anyone else."

"But you kissed him?"

"Well, I was pretty drunk. And he was kissing me before I knew what was going on."

"And that's all you two did? No touching or kissing elsewhere?"

"He may have touched my boobs a little, I don't remember. But I do remember he patted my ass some. Why?"

"So just kissing would be okay, right?" Sam pondered.

"Not really," she insisted. "Like I said, I felt awful about it. Why Sam? Is there someone you kissed, maybe while you were at college?"

Sam looked down. He was busted. He had. All of a sudden, I felt as if I didn't know Sam. All this time, I thought he had been completely faithful to Renee for many years and here I was finding out it just wasn't the case.

"Twice in college, Renee. I'm sorry! That's all it was! There was absolutely no petting. Just kissing," he insisted.

Renee looked back at me. My expression told her that I was clueless to the news as well. She grabbed my arms that we were lying idle at my sides and wrapped them around her bare stomach. Sam's eyes bore holes into my hands that were holding his wife around her bare tummy.

"I'm not even going to ask who it was. I'm going to assume I don't know them."

"You don't. It wasn't anyone you know or met when you came to visit," Sam said.

"After tonight, Sam, we will be even, you hear? And so help me, if you cheat on me ever again, even a light kiss, I will leave you so fast you won't know what hit you. You understand?"

"Absolutely, baby. I am so sorry."

Sam, I could tell, wanted to reach out for her but she was lying back against my chest and my arms had gone from around her bare stomach to the thighs of her outstretched legs. He could not be mad at me because he knew it was all Renee's doing and it was all because of what he had done. Renee was surveying the crowd and there was another awkward silence among the three of us.

"I want you to watch this," she said loudly to Sam.

She extricated herself from my arms and walked toward two guys who were even bigger than Sam and me. They were probably a year or two younger than us, too, and were quite good-looking. Renee was chatting it up with them for a bit when one of the guys leaned down and kissed Renee, but it was not just any kiss you would see in a bar, it was a long, drawn out kiss that involved more tongue than anything. Sam just sat there dumbfounded. When those two parted, she went and stood in front of the other guy, told him something and then they also kissed, but this guy went even further, placing one of his hands on the top of her ass and running it down until his whole hand covered one side of her denim-clad ass and squeezing it.

When that kiss was over she appeared to have said "thank you" and turned around to return to Sam and me at the bar. Her nipples were so hard and were very visible through her top.

"Hey, but you already kissed one guy at college and I kissed only two girls. Now you've kissed three to my two."

"You're conveniently leaving out kissing Leigh in high school. Sam, you don't wanna cross me. You've started everything and I'm gonna finish it. If I want to kiss every guy in this bar, you would have absolutely no right to get mad at me. As it is, Nick is gonna fuck me one more time tonight and you will not be there, Sam. Then we'll be square."

"But Renee, I'm not sure about that," I interjected. "I'm pretty sure Leigh gave me permission for only one time."

"We'll call for permission then. I'll talk to her. It's a 'girl' thing. She'll understand. If she gave you permission for one time, I don't see her having a problem with one more."

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...5678910