Nick's Quest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

Dawn looked down at the bed.

"My problem is I think I really like you, Nick. But our relationship is purely physical and not even monogamous. And I only have myself to blame." She then started to really cry.

I reluctantly took her in my arms and tried to calm her down but she was blubbering.

"Come on, Dawn. Don't cry."

It was true, though. I was not blameless but she was the one who started everything. If she did not give Sam that blowjob in the bar and then fuck him at my house later that night, then she would not have been there to fuck me. April might not have then been emboldened to go to my house the next morning and give Sam that blowjob. She certainly would not have been able to show Renee the picture of Sam and Dawn and then I would never have been given the opportunity to give oral to Renee an hour before their wedding. April probably would have still gone to the wedding with me but Dawn would have still had plenty of time to show her interest in me. The failed threesome with April and Leigh would have had no reason to materialize, at least at that point.

But even then, if I had been treated more like a guy she wanted to date than some guy to have casual sex with, maybe she would have been able to overwhelm me to pick going out with her over Leigh. But for god sakes, she calls me her "medicine" and has me fucking her within minutes of arriving and allows not only her friend to be in the room with us but leaves the door open so Sue and Bill can watch as well, not to mention the open window so God only knows how many others saw a peek of the action?

The public blowjob at the party and then fucking Bill was probably the last straw for me, however. It's when I clearly felt that it was "open season" and decided I wanted a piece of ass from one of the remaining girls at the party, preferably Monica, even though I knew she had a boyfriend.

"I know it's silly." She did try and stop crying, wiping her eyes and reaching for a Kleenex. "I just wish I didn't fuck things up. I deserve whatever happened."

"Listen Dawn, I think it's best if I leave now. We'll talk later on the phone. When you get home in less than two weeks, let's see where things stand. Maybe we can slow things down and start over."

I was hedging my bets and was hoping she did not realize it. I figured there was no more future with Leigh because of the guilt I felt and hoped that dating Dawn, even slowing it down some, could provide some steady loving for awhile. She was pretty damn good in bed after all.

"I'd like that, Nick. Thanks."

She reached for me and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and bid my farewell. She had lots of studying to do and she told me she hoped she would be able to do so around her new lesbo roommates. I laughed at her comment and then left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The drive home was spent mostly reliving the unbelievable sex I had experienced the last twenty-four hours. It was easy to remember, mostly because I could still smell the sex on me. I had fucked four different girls?!?

I also thought of Sam and Renee. They were due back from their honeymoon today, ironically flying into Chicago about the same time I was leaving the city. As I drove home, I listened to my messages. I purposely didn't even look at my phone or any messages since I arrived at Dawn's the day before; after all, with all the fucking going on, I didn't have time.

I had four messages.

"Hi Nick, it's Leigh. It's 1 o'clock. Listen, I know I told you I was busy tonight. I think I told you it was my grandma's 80th birthday and we're going out to dinner to celebrate. Anyway, I was just talking to my mom and she said I could bring you along. Call me. Dinner is at 6:30. Bye."

Shit, I thought. This was from yesterday, and she was calling to invite me out last night after all. She thought enough of me to ask her parents if I could go out and celebrate a very special celebration with her extended family.

[BEEP]

"Hi Nick, it's Leigh again. It's 5:30 and I'm getting ready. If you get this in the next half hour or so give me a call. If not maybe you can meet us there. We're going to Whitaker's Steakhouse. We have a room in the back reserved. Just ask for the Summers' party. Hope to see you later. Oh, and dress is casual. No suit but no jeans, either. I'm wearing that dress I wore to the wedding, though. Bye, hon."

Now I was really beginning to feel like shit. She really wanted to see me and I really wanted to see her. But by the time she called this second time, I had already banged Dawn once and was out drinking beer and eating pizza and thinking about the next time I could nail Dawn.

And then to hear she wore the same dress she wore to the wedding? Fuck, her tits looked delicious in that. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Was I stupid or what?

[BEEP]

"Hi Nick. It's 11:30 Sunday morning. I hope everything's all right with you. With us. Give me a call as soon as you get this. Please!? Bye." Leigh sounded so sexy, though she did sound worried. I did not even listen to the last message, quickly dialing Leigh's cell. It was 1:15 Sunday afternoon.

"Hi, Nick?"

"Yeah, hi Leigh."

"Oh my god, are you all right?"

"Yes...yes I am. Listen, I'm sorry about last night. I just got your messages now. I would have loved to have gone with you last night, but I was...I went out of town last night to see a friend. At the last minute."

I had not planned exactly what to say but knew I did not want to outright lie.

"I see. I'm just glad you're okay. You had me worried there for awhile."

"I'm sorry," I offered.

"I want to see you today," she said.

"Me too," I replied.

"Wanna come over?"

"How about you come over to my house? I'll cook out."

"Sounds great. What time?"

"5:00 okay?"

"Perfect. I'll see you then."

I hung up my phone in a very good mood, not that I had much right to be. I wondered if there was still a possibility of me and Leigh working out. I was nothing if not an honest, straightforward person. I would have to come clean to some extent about where I went and what I did. I would not be able to live with myself otherwise.

When I got home, I decided to take a shower and go to the store before cleaning my house. But before doing so, I checked the last message. It was from Sam. It floored me and scared me at the same time. He was home and he told me he knew about me and Renee. Said it was okay and everything and that he had a favor or a request actually. He told me to call him back as soon as I could. He would have his cell on him so I knew I probably would get a hold of him. I took my shower to get the smell of sex off me and called Sam with much trepidation before I left for the store.

"Uh, hey Sam," I started. "How was your honeymoon?"

"Awesome man, you should get married and try it. It was a blast!" After a pregnant pause he continued. "Say, did you get my message?"

"Uh, yep."

"So you know I know about you and Renee, right?"

I played dumb. "What about me and Renee?"

"Don't play dumb, asshole. It's all cool."

"Great," I mocked. "But I have no idea what you're talking about, Sam."

I was not about to tip him off if he really did not know, but if he did and all was cool, I was wondering what the hell he was smoking. Regardless, I was glad I was 170 miles away from him if he got the urge to punch me in the stomach.

"Nick, it's Sammy boy. Don't fuck with me. I know you went down on Renee, okay? It's cool. I know you did it for me, for Renee. I'm not mad. Listen, I told her all about Dawn giving me the blowjob and then fucking her. It was making me feel so guilty. She told me she knew, at least about the blowjob. Can you fucking believe it? April took pictures with her cell phone and took it over to Renee's parents' house at 8:00 that morning. The bitch."

I wondered then if he told Renee about April sucking him off that morning as well, apparently right after she had stopped that morning to show Renee those pics.

"Anyway," he continued, "she told me she was glad I was honest with her since she already knew. Made me swear that you didn't tip me off, which you didn't. But while she wasn't cool with any of it, she told me about how she got back at me with you eating her out and everything. Isn't this fucked up?"

It was but he did not know the half of it.

"Yeah. So you're really not mad at me?"

"No, I said so already, didn't I? As a matter of fact, I have a favor to ask of you."

After not being mad for eating his wife's freshly shaven pussy till she came in my mouth, I would have done just about anything for him.

"I want you to fuck my wife."

Anything but that.

"What??? Are you fucking nuts?"

"Yeah, maybe. But that's what we want."

"We?"

"Yeah. Remember, not only did Dawn blow me, but we fucked as well. So you need to fuck Renee to even things up. It's what she wants and whatever she wants, I want, too. So, will you, Nick? Will you bone my wife?"

Sam burst out laughing which was the only way to react to something so outlandish. After the last ten days, though, I was beginning to wonder just how off-the-wall it really was.

"Listen Sam, I'd love to help you out, but there are some things going on right now you don't know about. Seems like you've been gone a long time."

"No shit, dude. I've got a lot more to tell you, too."

"You remember Leigh?"

"Yeah, that bitch who strung poor ol' Chad along for a few days then broke it off at the end of my wedding reception?"

I paused.

Sam then said, "Oh shit, you've hooked up with her, huh?"

"Kinda sorta. Listen, we'll sort out everything later, okay? I've gotta go but I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure, that's cool. But what should I tell Renee? Are you in? Get it? In?" Sam howled.

"I don't think so, Sam."

"Bastard! You'll do it...I'm your goddamn best friend and my wife is the best fuck you'll ever have. You telling me she's not good enough for you?" he teased.

"I'm sure she is," I countered, though Dawn and Monica, especially, have proved to be very good partners so far. "I'll call you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and wondered just what the hell else could happen next. Just to show you what a typical male I am, I was figuring that if things did not go well with Leigh, in fact, if she told me she never wanted to see me again, I would take up Sam on his offer and sleep with Renee, assuming that after another night thinking about it that it was what he and she really wanted. But if Leigh and I were to make things work, the answer would definitely have to be no.

Before I could get up off the couch to go to the store my phone rang again. It was my mom. She sounded very disapproving and I instantly wondered if a mother's instinct was telling her I had been a very bad boy lately. Or at least a very adventurous one.

She wanted to tell me that they were having some people over to their house that evening for a little cookout and that I should come. When I told her about Leigh coming over, she said she would love to meet her. She remembered who she was from the wedding reception but did not meet her then. I told her we would see how things went. My mom sometimes acted as if I was thirty-three rather than almost twenty-four and that I should be married soon if not already. When my mother pressed me on it, I admitted that we probably would not be stopping by tonight, no matter how bad she wanted to meet her. Leigh and I had only gone out three times. It wasn't close to "meeting the parents" time yet.

Back home I was reading the sports page after having prepped everything for grilling some steaks. It was just a few minutes past five when I heard the door bell ring. I did not expect to see what I saw.

Leigh was wearing a pair of tight jean shorts that folded up high onto her thighs and was wearing a pale yellow shirt that was so tight it looked as if it was painted on her.

"Hi Leigh. Come on in." I did all I could to avoid staring at her tits but it was useless.

Leigh smiled and said, "Thanks, Nick."

She walked past me and into my house. She then turned back toward me and kissed me, pressing me up against the wall, her tits flattened against my chest. It was quite a welcome, to say the least, but yet I felt so guilty. She really liked me and missed me but knowing what I did, I had to push her away when I had the chance. It wasn't easy.

"Wow, that was something," I gushed.

"I missed ya, okay? That's not bad, is it?" she asked.

"Of course it isn't, but before I put the steaks on, I gotta talk to you first." I wanted to make sure she was going to stick around before I wasted two steaks. I was hoping the "honesty is the best policy" worked as well for me as it apparently did for Sam.

"Sure, shoot."

"Let's go to my back room," I offered.

"Got a beer, Nick?" she asked.

"Sure, be there in a sec."

I went and retrieved a beer for her and one for me from the fridge. She looked absolutely gorgeous sitting on my couch, her golden brown legs and arms a perfect contrast to the light yellow shirt. Even though it was mid-May, her tan looked natural even if it wasn't. I sat on the chair, like I did when Dawn was over watching the baseball game. She was in the same position on the couch as Dawn was, too. I still could not believe how tight her shirt was.

"I wanna tell you where I was last night and into this morning."

"Okay..." she said slowly.

"First, I want to tell you I had a really great time all three times I went out with you last week. I really like you, Leigh. You're cool and fun to hang out with. Not to mention drop-dead gorgeous."

"Oh please..."

"No, you are. But I did something really stupid. What you probably did not know about last week before the wedding was that even as April and I appeared to be a couple, when I returned home from April's apartment the night before the wedding, Dawn was at my house and we had sex that night."

"I see," she said. "April should have put out that night, I guess."

"Excuse me?"

"April. She told me that night after the bar blowjob scene when you walked back to the apartment, she sensed that you were pretty horny. She was, too, you know. I mean, how could anyone not be after what we saw that night. But she wanted to practice restraint. She wanted it to build up. Kinda like what I was doing."

Now I was confused. I wanted Leigh to explain exactly what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, okay, it's like this."

Leigh talked for about ten minutes and basically said this: She liked me even back in high school but never made any advances because of April. April had told her how she liked me but Leigh always thought it was misdirected. April had always talked about Sam and she just figured that since I was close friends with Sam that the attraction to me was really for Sam, who she could not have. Then, when April and I had sex the summer after our senior year, April again started talking about a "me and her", but when I did not call because of the way she had acted, she again focused and obsessed about Sam. That obsession had lasted until his wedding day last week.

Also, and this was quite interesting to hear, when Leigh said they saw us at the bar, it wasn't a coincidence. April had a feeble plan to win back Sam before he got married. But when Leigh saw me, she really wanted to talk to me and to get to know me better, but April had her game to play so she went and sat by Chad and the other guys. She was always trying to respect her friend and not go after me, but when April went crazy that night at the Marriott, Leigh figured "fuck it" and wanted to try and snag me.

I told her I was glad it was working out that way. April and her were still going to be friends and Leigh thought that April really did like Chad now, for what it was worth, and she was finally getting okay about Sam and Renee being married.

"Anyway, when April left the hotel room, I really wanted to sleep with you, Nick. But then I thought, as most girls do, that if you really liked me, you'd wait. Of course, we were getting pretty busy anyway, but I did not want you to think I was that easy. And I thought if I held out on you, at least intercourse, the more special it would be when we did do it."

There was a silence between us.

"Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"But?" she asked. "It was like when April held out on you that night you wanted physical intimacy, huh?"

I looked right into Leigh's eyes. She knew where it was going.

"It was Dawn Stevens you went to visit. In Chicago, right? You went and spent the night with her, didn't you?"

I wish now that's all it was.

"Yes."

"I'm not mad, Nick. Disappointed maybe but not mad. If I had given it up to you, you would not have had a reason to go and get it elsewhere," she explained.

"That's a lame excuse, Leigh. You don't owe me that. Sex, that is. You were doing the right thing."

Leigh got up from the couch and walked toward me. She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead and then for a few seconds on the lips.

"It's okay. Let's go put the steaks on, hon. We can talk more outside."

"Okay," I said. There was more to tell her but I was wondering how much I should tell her. The fact she just kissed me and called me "hon" was a good sign, though.

"I'm afraid I have something to tell you, too," she told me when we were in the kitchen.

Leigh got herself and me another beer while I got the steaks and seasonings. Of course when we got outside, my nosy neighbor was in his backyard and waved hello. His eyes bugged out of his head when Leigh followed me outside the screen door, though. I knew he wouldn't be able to hear us, though, even if we talked at a normal speaking volume.

"Let me continue, Leigh, okay? You're right, I did go to Chicago. I've known Dawn a long time and never had any inkling she liked me. And at first, I didn't even know the extent. Heck, I had no feelings for her that way necessarily. It was just sex that night before the wedding and that next morning."

"The next morning?"

"Uh yeah, I didn't mention that, huh. She spent the night, too."

"Were there any other times during the week we were going out?"

I hesitated. "Just that Sunday after the wedding, before you came over. So technically those time were before we went out."

"This is interesting, Nick."

She was listening intently but did not appear too upset even though I knew she probably had to be a little disappointed.

"Go on," she said.

"I feel like shit," I said.

"Why? We weren't dating. We weren't boyfriend/girlfriend. And you weren't before with April, either."

"Well, I'm not done."

"There were others?"

"I'm not like this, Leigh. You have to believe that. You might recall I had one girlfriend our entire senior year and I was completely faithful. In college, I slept with only a few girls. The last two weeks are the exception, you gotta believe me."

"Okay...it's okay, Nick. I appreciate your honesty, I really do."

I told her about the whole day, the party, the after-party and the next morning. If anything, she wanted details. I obviously did not give her every detail, answering only a few specific questions, but she seemed to be enjoying the story a lot, actually. I definitely was happy at how she was taking the news. She was a cool girl, no doubt.

I tended to the steaks while I waited for her to react. I did not expect her first comment to be what it was.

"So how big were Monica's tits anyway? Bigger than mine?"

I looked right at her shirt, which I had been doing off and on most the time anyway, and said, "No way. Smaller than yours but she's shorter than you so they probably look bigger than they really are." I looked at Leigh and raised my eyebrow inquisitively at her questioning Monica's tits size.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers