Nick's Quest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick, I'm bisexual."

"Okay," I said in a drawn out manner.

"Not just because that one time with April. That was our first time together but I've been with others. I'm not just curious, Nick. I am bisexual. I love sex with men and women."

I flipped the steaks when I realized I completely forgot about the baked potatoes. And there was salad in the refrigerator to toss, too.

"Excuse me," I said. I walked into the kitchen but Leigh was right behind me.

"Are you okay with this, Nick?"

"I'm just a bit overwhelmed, I guess. I'm not bothered by it. Hell, guys love girls who are bisexual, right? But tell me, how does that affect your relationship with guys? With me? That is, if there still is a me and you."

"I hope so," she said. "We'll talk about that later, okay? Right now, there's stuff about last week I need to tell you, too."

"Okay, Leigh. Go on."

I decided to throw the potatoes in the microwave and I put very little stuff into the salads.

"Well, I was not exactly celibate this past week or last night, either." Our eyes met as I looked over at her. "It's the main reason I'm not mad what you did, Nick. But like I said, we're not boyfriend/girlfriend officially yet, right?"

"Right."

"My roommate Kelli, remember her? She's more than just my roommate, Nick. She's also a lover. Every night you and I went out last week, my sexual motor was running high, even though I did not always show it. But I wanted to wait, like I said earlier. I wanted to see how long you could wait, too, I guess. Anyway, each of those nights, Kelli was the recipient of my horniness. Either I was in her bed or she was in mine."

"Wow." It was really all I could muster. I noticed my nosy neighbor looking more than a few times in our direction. I doubt he could hear us but if he could, he was getting quite an earful.

"Yeah, wow," she said reflectively. "We're not lesbians, Nick. Kelli loves guys just as much as me. As a matter of fact, Kelli has a boyfriend. Anyway, when I got home from the birthday dinner last night it was still kinda early. I really wished you were coming home with me. I was upset last night, not knowing why you hadn't called back. I thought you were blowing me off but I was also very horny. Kelli and Mike, her boyfriend, were there watching a movie and they invited me to watch it with them. I went to change and then went into the kitchen. Kelli met me there and she could tell right away. She knew I was upset and horny all at the same time."

I thought I knew where this was headed. Kelli probably sent Mike home and the two roommates had sex. How was that different from Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights after our dates?

"So when I went in to sit on the other couch from them, Kelli got up and joined me and we all started to watch the movie. Not ten minutes into it, Kelli and I were cuddling a bit and Mike started to watch us more than the movie. He knew his girlfriend was bi and that I was, too, but he had never seen us together at all."

"Must have been a nice sight for him to see."

"I'd have to say that was probably true. At first I was a little hesitant but then Kelli said 'just go with it'. It loosened me up."

"Damn Leigh..."

I had gathered the steak and all the food and we were sitting on my patio under the umbrella-covered table.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?" I looked directly into her eyes.

"Kelli and I made love in front of Mike."

"Wow."

"But that's not all. Kelli let Mike fuck me, too."

It was like a punch below the belt. I did not expect that to come out of her mouth. But I was selfish to be feeling the way I did. After all, it was not even eight hours earlier that morning, I was fucking Sue, Dawn and then Monica and not long before that I had fucked Monica and Michelle.

"Seems we were both feeling the same way, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess," Leigh said. "You were with four altogether, I only with two. But I fucked around much more this week than you did. Do you think you have it out of your system now?"

"It's been a wild week, I don't think I can keep up the pace," I said with a laugh. "What about you?"

"More or less. I love sex, Nick. I love the physical pleasure it brings me and my partner, but I also love the tenderness and feeling it brings inside here, too," she said indicating her heart. "And up here," now pointing to her head.

"I agree, Leigh."

"Let's promise each other something right here and right now, okay?"

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"How about no intercourse between you and me, at least for however long we can stand it. If it's a week, it's a week. If a month or more, then so be it. But we should try and go as long as we can."

"O-kay," I said drawn out and slowly, sensing there was a "but".

"But we are allowed to be intimate in other ways, or we can do what we did this past week and be with other people."

"Other people?"

"Yeah," Leigh answered. "But if it happens, the other person has to know about it and give some kind of approval."

I immediately thought of Dawn and her being home in a week and a half.

"And," she continued, "we need to tell the other about it afterward."

"Well, the part about us not having intercourse sounds doable, assuming we can do most anything else, including oral, right?"

"Uh huh."

"But I'm not sure about being with other people," I said. "Don't you think that is counterproductive to us starting a relationship?"

"Possibly. Maybe I am just looking for a way to still be intimate with Kelli," she selfishly said.

"I don't think I'd have a problem with that," I said.

"But I want you to be able to seek out sex elsewhere, if you promise me it's just that. Sex. And not anything up here," she said, indicating her head. "Wouldn't you like to be able to fuck Dawn Stevens again?"

"We'll see," I offered as a way of a response. Of course I would like to have sex with Dawn again. But I really thought I would enjoy sex more with Leigh.

Leigh was not even halfway finished with her steak and I was only half done myself. But she stood up and pushed her chair back. I looked at her and noticed over her right shoulder my nosy neighbor checking out her ass as she approached me. She crouched down and put her hand on my leg.

"We can try it out now," she suggested.

"Um, Leigh? My neighbor's watching."

"Let him watch." She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled and also waved.

He waved back but did not move. I could not say a word. My body felt paralyzed as I watched Ken looking at us. Leigh was running her hand slowly up and down my leg.

"We can go in if you'd prefer," she said.

"Sure, let's go inside."

We each took our plates and set them on the kitchen counter. She led me into the TV room and sat me down on the couch. She got on her knees and was between my legs. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt to her jean shorts and tight top. Both of her hands were on my thighs, very gently rubbing them.

"There's another story I want to tell you, too. One that I think you might like. Or hope you might like."

"Okay," I trembled.

I was trembling not for fear of what she was going to tell me but from her sexy touch. My dick was really starting to react. I knew not to be embarrassed; after all, I knew it was what Leigh wanted to see and feel.

"First tell me, would last weekend with me and April had been your first threesome?"

"Uh huh. Yours?"

"No," she said.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"Another time. I want to tell you about me and April."

"I thought one of you said that last weekend was the first time for each of you. I figured then it was a new experience for all of us."

"It was the first time for us, but as you know, we didn't finish."

"I know."

She smiled. "So we had to finish, you know."

"Uh huh, I guess you did."

She put her forefinger over her lips. "Ssshhh."

She wanted to tell me uninterrupted. That was agreeable with me.

"I was bi-curious since I can remember, Nick. I experimented with a friend in Minnesota, where you may or may not remember, is where I grew up. Shannon and I both developed very early and we would mostly kiss and touch...nothing below here," indicating her waist, "all up here. We started out just feeling each other's tits while we kissed. It was so much better than when guys did it."

"Is that so?" I teased.

"Sad but true," Leigh responded. "You know, I've always liked having big boobs, Nick, and it was always something even early on that I liked looking at on women. But when we moved here and I met April the first day of school, I was immediately attracted to her, even though she doesn't have them, as you know. But me and her quickly grew into a solid friendship and it never really bothered me that we never got intimate. I figured it would happen one day if it was meant to be. Her friendship was too important to me to blow it on asking her to sleep with me.

"It wasn't until we were both twenty-one that she even found out I was bi-sexual. She was really cool about it, but with it out in the open, I became even hungrier for her. I waited until one time I was really drunk to ask her, knowing I could blame it on the alcohol if she said no. Well, she did say no but said she was flattered. Since then, it has become a running joke between us. 'When are you going to fuck me?' she'd tease or I'd say 'nice ass' to her a lot.

"She had that serious boyfriend that she broke up with about six months ago now. She told me one night she missed the physical intimacy and that she craved him going down on her. She just blurted it out almost as if she forgot that I like to do that very much."

Leigh and I both chuckled at her comment.

"So, I told her she should let me. She could just close her eyes and imagine it's him or some other guy; she wouldn't have to do anything else but just receive the pleasure. I knew I almost had her that night but she quickly excused herself and said she had to get up early the next morning. So when you told me at the reception that a threesome would go a long way toward forgiving April for giving Sam that blowjob, I was being selfish. I wanted you, Nick, but I had always wanted a night with April, too. What better way than to have both of you at the same time.

"Well, when that didn't work out perfectly, I knew I still had to have her. It was that night after I came over to your house. After she came over to your house and flashed you her tits, I knew she was close to going off the deep end. I almost went right to her apartment after leaving your house but I had to go home first. That's when you called, you remember? To ask me out on our first date."

I nodded.

"I was changing when you called, Nick. I was dressing up to seduce April."

"Wow, you were?"

"Yup. I believe when you called I was only in my panties and holding my bra."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow," she repeated. "I was hot for April but after you called and asked me out I was really hot for you, too. I could have easily just gone back to your house and seduced you, but I knew April needed me that night. You could wait."

My dick was hurting because it was so hard and still packed inside my jeans.

"When I got to April's place, I knew I had made the right decision. She had been crying and when she saw me, she threw herself at me and melted in my arms. Boy, did she need to be held, to be comforted. We had already gotten over the initial awkwardness the night before, kissing and her feeling me up."

Leigh looked down at her tits pushed tightly against her tight top, inviting me to do the same. Still looking down at one breast and then at the other, she said, "You liked watching her play with my tits, didn't you, Nick?"

I nodded, almost paralyzed to the point of not even being able to say a word.

"I loved her hands on them; she knew just what to do even though it was her first time doing so to another woman. When I walked into her apartment, I told her that I knew what she had done. That I knew she had gone over to your house, topless under her jacket, and told her she should have done that to me. I took off my top and helped her with hers and discovered she wasn't even wearing a bra. So when we began to hug and kiss, I still had my bra on but her tits were pushed against my bra. I led her back to her bedroom and unsnapped her jeans and took them off, then asked her to do the same to me. She was wearing a thong, Nick. Probably the same thong she wore over to your house. And she was soaked, but it was fresh. She was soaking wet for me."

Just then Leigh brushed her hand over my crotch, coming into contact with my cock, which was already very hard.

"You like this story, huh?"

I nodded as if she actually expected an answer.

She left her hand right there on my cock and ran it in circles.

"Anyway...I left my bra on as I kissed her again. Her hands were on the front of my bra and pushing my tits together. She's a very good kisser, too, as you know. And you also know how sweet her pussy tastes. Well, I went down on her again, licking her pussy and sucking on her clit until she came...twice! Then I kissed her tits and bit her nipples before I let her taste her juice that was still entrenched on my tongue."

This last tidbit surprised me a little since April backed away when I tried to kiss her after going down on her.

"I curled up with her until past 2 AM, having fallen asleep in the spoon position. I left but not before she promised me she would return the pleasure the next time. Now I guess that can't happen unless you say it's okay."

"Huh?"

"Our promise to each other. We can't be with other people unless the other gives approval."

"Oh. Right. I think that would be hot, baby," I said.

"What if you were there?"

"With you and April?"

"Yeah."

"To watch?"

"Yeah, to watch."

"I wouldn't see a problem with that." I was smiling to myself at the thought.

"That night when we were cuddling is when I talked with her about you and me. She told me to go for it. It's also when I suggested she call Chad. He was more attracted to her than me anyway and I told her that. I just knew that what April really needed other than forgetting about Sam, was just plain getting fucked and fucked real good. That's why I was happy for her when she appeared to hook up with you. I was jealous but I hoped you would fuck her real good. But then with my sights set on you, I was glad you and her didn't."

My jeans were unsnapped and unzipped before I knew what was happening. She reached inside my boxers and pulled out my cock.

"I remember you," she giggled. "You've been a very busy boy, haven't you?"

She was talking to my cock. I fucking loved it.

"Now I'm gonna suck your cock, sweets, and I want you to tell me a story now. Tell me about this morning, but give me details." She kissed the top of my cock and swirled her tongue across its head. "The more you tell, the more I suck. Deal?"

I nodded my head. All I had said earlier about it was that things escalated from being in the bathroom with Sue, one of Dawn's roommates to all the girls getting naked and romping around on a bed. The only other thing I had said was that I did fuck all three of them and that I came on Monica's ass and back, and that was only because Leigh had asked where I came. Now she wanted an account of the whole episode. When I started talking she started my blowjob.

I told her everything I could remember and she awarded me with the one of the best blowjobs I've experienced. She would stop to ask questions or make sexy comments which would enable me to settle down a bit before she continued her oral assault. The hottest comment was her first, only after a minute or two of blowing me. "God baby, I think I can still taste each of those girls' pussies on your cock. I bet you fucked each of them a good long time."

Sometime during the blowjob I tried to reach down with my right hand and cup her one boob in my hand, but I was only able to graze a little bit of it.

"Nuh uh uh," she said as she kept my hand away from her chest. "Just me touching you, baby."

What torture!

She made an interesting comment about Dawn, too. She said that Dawn had a nice little body on her and that she really should have given eating pussy a try like her two roommates.

"I guarantee you, Nick. Those other two, Sue and Monica...they'll be eating each other out for the rest of the school year and they'll can't wait until they get back next semester to sample some more. God, if they're as hot and sexy as you say they are, they're probably snacking on each other's pussy right now."

"Maybe," I concurred.

"Did you think about me, Nick?"

Quickly then her mouth went over my cock and bobbed up and down. "Mmmmm," she moaned.

"Uh huhhhh," I grunted. "I did actually. I wished you were there, sucking my cock like this. When I was fucking Monica from behind I imagined it was you."

"She has a nice big sexy ass, too, huh?"

"Uh huh, but yours is sexier." Did I just agree her ass was big?

Just then she reached into my boxers and slipped her finger under my balls and rubbed my perineum causing me to lose it, shooting a hot stream of cum into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmm," she sounded as she swallowed every bit of cum I fed her. She loved it, too. She looked into my eyes.

"God, baby, that was so fucking hot," she said.

"You're telling me."

"If I had done that Friday night, you wouldn't have told me that story because you would not have gone to Chicago."

It was not a question; rather a statement and a true one at that.

I looked at her in a way I must have looked at her a week ago in that hotel room. That look that she was about to receive oral sex in return.

"No, sweets, let's not get carried away. Next time you can do me, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's wait. It's better that way."

"Okay."

"Let's go get a movie, shall we?" Leigh asked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I never had so much fun picking out a movie before. We went to the Redbox up at the grocery store, and although only in there for about five mintues, just about every pair of eyes in the store was on Leigh and her tight shirt. She even asked me before we left my house if I thought her shirt was too tight and I said it looked perfect. But I noticed at least one guy almost trip over his wife looking at my new girlfriend and another guy got elbowed by his wife or girlfriend. Hell, even the women were checking her out.

When we were back in the car, Leigh confessed. "Being a teacher in a small town makes it tough, Nick. I dress rather conservatively, as you can imagine, to school. After all, I teach fifth-graders. That's why last week when we went out, the only time I dressed, um, shall I say, provocatively is when we went to that restaurant further away."

I simply nodded and muttered a sound in agreement as I maneuvered out of the parking space and made our way out of the parking lot.

"I saw the father of one of my students in there, too. His eyes bugged out when he noticed it was me."

"I bet."

"Of course it was after he stared at my tits for about ten seconds, though. I don't think he knew it was me at first."

We laughed at that together.

"I like wearing clothes that show off my shape, Nick. I just can't go out around this town looking like I want to all the time because I'm a teacher at the school, you know?"

"I can certainly understand that, Leigh. But you do have a wonderful shape to show off."

She patted my leg and said "Thanks."

I honestly could not remember what movie we had picked out. I only knew I was looking forward to hopefully some more fooling around with Leigh. But it was not meant to be that night, however. We watched the movie and did cuddle, but she made it quite clear where my hands should be, or not be, to be more specific. The night mercifully ended with Leigh kissing me goodbye and leaving around midnight. She knew that she would have to be fresh enough the next morning to face her students. I had fallen asleep stroking my dick hard but held off on blowing a load in my shorts. Hopefully, I would need the ammunition for a night later in the week.