Nick's Quest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We had not talked about getting together the next day but at 3:30 PM Leigh called me at my office.

"Hey babe, how's your day going?"

"Much better now. And yours?" Fact was it was a pretty good day for a Monday. I was not that busy and spent much of the day thinking about Leigh, the tight top she wore the night before and the sweet blowjob she administered after dinner.

Leigh answered. "Better now that the day's over and I'm closer to seeing you again. God, I can't wait until school's over. Only eleven more days."

"I wish I had a summer vacation like yours."

"Aw hon, I work during the summer."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. How about I tell you about it over dinner tonight. I wanna make you dinner."

We agreed on her preparing the dinner at my house since she had a roommate. It would not be a bother, she said, to bring everything over.

When I arrived home at 5:15, she was already in my driveway. I helped her with her bag of groceries after I helped her out of her car. Today she was wearing a big, loose top, probably what she wore to school that day and another pair of jean shorts, although not as tight as yesterday's.

"Hi Nick," Leigh said. "Why thank you," she said as I took the bag from her hands. "What a gentleman."

"You're welcome. Hi Leigh."

We kissed quickly and were soon inside my house. I set the bag of groceries on the counter.

"Whatcha gonna make?"

"My lasagna. You'll love it."

I went to get changed while Leigh started to prepare the meal. She assured me that she would be able to find anything she needed and to take my time. After five minutes, I returned to the kitchen, or at least to the entrance of the kitchen, and stood there with her back to me and watched her work for about a minute or two. She looked sexy standing there in my kitchen. The subtle movements of her hips were almost hypnotic. I studied the slight movements of her butt cheeks that were wrapped deliciously into her jean shorts for at least another minute before I walked into the kitchen. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. She was preparing the lasagna and the oven was already pre-heating.

"See something you like?"

"You knew I was there?"

"Yeah, I could hear your heavy breathing," she said and giggled.

"Well, it's not my fault you're so fucking hot."

"I think it's the oven, babe."

By then I was standing right behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Nope, it's you." I kissed her on the nape of her neck. She sighed contently.

"No, I think it's you making me hot, babe. Don't stop now," she said looking back over her shoulder.

My hands traveled down and around her waist. They were resting on her stomach and my groin was pushed against the small of her back where she realized how excited I was getting.

"You must really like lasagna, huh?" she teased as she pushed back against my erection.

I moved my hands up to her tits and covered them with my hands.

"I love them," I stated.

"Them?" she said.

When she said that, she delicately but deliberately moved my hands down and away from her chest. She held my hands in hers as she placed them instead on her hips. I had not really had a chance to feel her tits since that first night and it really seemed as if she was teasing me by not allowing me the chance to grope and feel them much. But I had no problem feeling her hips and ass, either. When my hands were on each cheek of her ass and rubbing them, I did not feel any underwear.

She temporarily stopped what she was doing.

"Oh god, baby, you could do that all night long."

"I just might then."

She went back to preparing our dinner while I massaged her butt. I really had no clue where this was leading. Just twenty-four hours earlier we had agreed on no intercourse for as long as we could hold out. Certainly she and I could last longer than a day. Little was spoken during this time until I whispered into her ear before I realized what I was saying. "I wanna fuck you so bad, Leigh."

"I know you do, baby, but I'm not going to let you right now."

"Then how about an appetizer?"

She let me wait about ten seconds before answering. "Let me just put this in the oven first. Then you can snack. Okay?"

I hoped she knew what I meant. She picked up the glass pan and turned toward the oven and smiled at me. I watched her open the oven door and bend over. She was playing it up, staying bent at the waist much longer than necessary and wiggling her full-size ass from side to side before closing the oven door. But instead of turning back towards me, she kept her back to me and her hands on her hips. I did not hesitate. I dropped on my knees to the kitchen floor and grabbed her ass in my hands.

I should not have been waiting but I was. I was waiting for some sign of approval, as if everything leading up to this point was not already a "thumbs up."

It came when she unsnapped her shorts and pushed it down over her wide hips, allowing me to really see her ass for the first time. In the hotel room over a week ago, I saw her ass in her boy short panties but never saw it bare. And when I went down on her and fucked her tits she was on her back.

She was wearing a thong, periwinkle in color and sexy as hell. And as you might recall, she had no tan lines in the front and it certainly was evident in the back, as well.

Her ass had no rival! I had never feasted upon such a scrumptious set of cheeks before. My tongue played along the thong material across the top of her butt and then down along her crack, barely touching her sensitive skin.

"Oooh," she sighed.

I loved kissing her ass and told her so.

"This...[kiss]...is...[kiss]...thee most [kiss kiss]...perfect...[kiss]...ass...[kiss]... I've...[tongue running along one bronze globe over her crack to the other side]...ever kissed."

What really struck me about Leigh and lent to her appeal was her confidence. She loved her body and I could tell she liked to show it off. Most girls that had asses like hers might be embarrassed, even admitting out loud that her ass was too big. And it would not even matter if I liked it and said I liked it. Women who thought their asses were too big would hear compliments about it and it would go in one ear and out the other. But Leigh knew her ass was nice. Her hands were again on her hips in a very confident pose the whole time I was licking and kissing her ass.

"Enough of the appetizer. I think you're ready for the main course," she said in a shaky voice.

I may have wanted to sample her ass even more but did not dare complain when she suggested that. Leigh started to slide her thong down her legs and I helped her. Her sex was evidently excited; her aroma matching and overtaking the lasagna.

She walked to where minutes earlier she was preparing dinner, cleared it away and turned around and hopped up onto the counter. Again, her confidence was overwhelming. Her bald pussy was slick with its juices and her fingers moved back the hood over her clit to expose it.

"I was thinking all day about you licking my pussy, babe."

"Really? I was too," I admitted.

It was time now for action and little or no talk. Leigh kept her hand in her genitals as she spread her labia wide. This afforded me a great view but more importantly, a great first taste. Before long, though, my tongue was rigid and pushing in and out of her tight pussy. She was squirming on the counter and my hands were wrapped around her waist and held onto her ass as I licked, sucked and fucked her pussy with my tongue.

"Oh my god...yeah baby, that's it...that's it. Yesss!" She was whimpering as if she was trying to stifle her pending release.

After twenty minutes and no less than three orgasms, my face was a mess with cum but her pussy was as beautiful as ever. Also a mess were my boxers and shorts, as Leigh had noticed me rubbing my cock as I ate her out and encouraged me to allow myself to cum, which I did as she came for the third and last time. I needed that release and she knew it.

Leigh went to the bathroom to clean up while I went to go change and also clean up. She was checking on the lasagna when I walked back into the kitchen. She had put her thong back on but was still without her shorts. I stared at her ass again and decided I was falling in love with it.

"You know, your neighbor was in his backyard and looking over here. I think he saw what we were doing," she said.

I glanced over at the big sliding glass door and checked the angle to the kitchen counter.

"You're kidding, right?" I spoke.

"No, I'm not. I saw him and it looked like he was watching us. He's a perverted man, Nick, isn't he?"

"I guess I never knew that about him but yes, it seems like he is quite the voyeur. Probably doesn't get any from his wife. She does kinda look like a prude."

"And I can be such a tease, too," she added.

I looked her up and down, settling my eyes on her pussy which was barely covered by the small periwinkle-covered patch known as the front of her thong. "You Leigh? A tease? I would never have known."

We laughed and sat down to eat dinner. I was dressed in a fresh pair of shorts and a baseball-like jersey. She had on her loose top but was sitting at my dinner table in her thong.

"I have to go to the store. Wanna come with?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered. "But only if you promise to go as you are."

"Ha ha. What else do you want to do tonight?"

I wanted to have sex or watch the baseball game in that order, but I did not think either would go over with her.

"Not sure, what about you?"

"I dunno, wanna watch the Tigers game?" she asked.

A woman of my dreams.

"Sure Leigh, sounds great."

Just then the phone rang. I was chewing my food and looking deep into Leigh's dark brown eyes.

"Aren't you gonna get that?"

"Nah, I'll let him leave a message." I could see it was Sam and I knew he wanted an answer to the "will you fuck my wife?" question. I hadn't even had a chance to think about it, or of a way to tell him no once and for all. But I also thought Leigh would get a kick out of it, since she now knew everything that had gone on. So I told her of Sam's request and that I had already said no but he wanted me to get back to him on it anyway.

"I think you should do it, babe."

I almost dropped by fork. "What? Are you crazy?"

"Probably, but hear me out. Remember? It's part of our deal?"

"Yeah, but that was primarily so you and Kelli can keep being together. I don't need to use that to have sex with my best friend's new bride. That whole idea is crazy."

"Is it? If they want you to, why not?" Leigh said. "Do you not want to have sex with Renee?"

What a stupid question.

"If you really want me to," I said, trying to conceal my excitement at the prospect. Fact was, after seeing Renee in that thong and then seeing her pussy and tasting her the morning of her wedding, I wanted to jump at the opportunity to nail her, especially with Sam's permission.

"Stay right there," she told me as she reached over me for my cell phone, her thong pasted against her mound right in front of me, and searched for Renee's number in my contacts.

"Who you calling?" I asked.

"Renee. I'll broker the deal, babe."

"What?" I started to protest.

She held up her hand to instruct me to be quiet. No way was she really calling her, I thought.

"Hi, Renee?" Leigh began as she sat down on the couch, still in her thong. I sat back down in my chair. "It's Leigh. Leigh Summers. I'm using his cell to call you...uh huh, actually he's sitting across from me and um, should be in front of me soon." Leigh was pointing with her finger to me and then to her pussy, which she then started rubbing on the outside of her thong.

"Anyway, I was calling you back on behalf of Nick to tell you that he would love to have sex with you...uh huh... absolutely...just let us know when we should get together...uh huh...I'm not sure, but we can talk about that later, sure, okay...okay...can't wait to hear about your honeymoon when we get together. Bye."

"You are so full of shit, Leigh," I said when she 'hung up' the phone.

"If you want to think that, okay. But since I'm letting you fuck that little whore, why don't you show me some apprecation with more of your talented tongue, baby."

We never did go out shopping that night, but I did eat and finger-fuck Leigh's pussy to at least three more orgasms on and off during the game. She left during the seventh inning and told me I should jack off but not until after she left.

What a hot and sexy new girlfriend I had, huh?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I really did think that Leigh was fucking with me about her alleged conversation with Renee. The next day at work Sam called me about 9:00 AM.

"I can't believe your new girlfriend is allowing you to do this!" he exclaimed.

"What?"

"Leigh. She called Renee last night and said that you will be able to have sex with her. I thought Renee said you were there when she called?"

Wow, I thought. I was there but I did not think she actually called and talked with her. I never even checked my cell phone call log to see that the call was actually made.

"Yeah, right. What can I say? I have a very understanding girlfriend."

"I think you two should come up this weekend, Friday night or Saturday. We're free both nights."

"Okay, let me talk it over with Leigh and I'll get back to you."

We hung up and I sat at my desk for probably a full ten minutes not doing a damn thing. All I could imagine was fucking Renee, my best friend's wife. Would Sam and Leigh want to hook up, too? Would they watch me and Renee? What sort of rules, if any, would be established?

Leigh had plans that night with April and I was busy the next night. We weren't going to see each other until Thursday, but we were planning on talking on the phone at least one of those nights. Her call came on Wednesday evening right after work.

"Nothing happened, babe," she said rather early in the conversation. "I know you were probably wondering but might not wanna ask, so I thought I would just tell you. We kept our clothes on. We were good girls."

"That's good, because I don't know if you knew, but Chad stopped by last night when you two were out together and we kept our clothes on, too."

Leigh burst out laughing but then got real serious again. "You didn't tell him about me and April, did you?"

"No, why?"

"Because he doesn't know. April doesn't want to tell him. Well, until this weekend, that is, which is the main reason for my phone call."

"Ah yes, this weekend. I need to talk to you about this weekend, as well."

"Me first. April and I talked and we want to do it Friday."

"Do it?"

"Yeah. Her and I together. You know, her going down on me. Of course, I'll go down on her again, too. And the best part is you and Chad will be there to watch it all."

"Wow," I said. It was really all I could muster.

"You do wanna watch, don't you, babe?"

"Of course. But Chad'll be there, huh?"

"You want us both alone, is that it?"

"No, that's fine. It'll be hot seeing you and her together again, especially knowing how much you want her tongue on your clit. Actually, are you kidding, it's more than fine!"

"What did you wanna talk about?"

"Oh, almost forgot. Sam called me. I can't believe you actually were talking to Renee the other night?"

"You really thought I wasn't?"

"I guess I couldn't tell. Anyway, Sam invited us to their Chicago apartment for this weekend. Either Friday or Saturday. I guess Friday's out. Is Saturday overdoing it?"

"Shouldn't be. Friday I'll get it and then Saturday you'll get some. Sounds like quite a weekend, huh?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday night Leigh and I were at my house. It was obvious we were both hesitant to talk about the upcoming weekend. I was afraid that if we talked about it that Leigh might change her mind. After all, I was going to have another chance to watch April and Leigh together. And, to top it off, she was allowing me to fuck my best friend's wife. What could be wilder than that? All day at work I could not keep my mind off the possibilities.

Leigh got to my house right after work but instead of us eating at home we went to the mall and ate at the food court. Leigh wanted to buy a new dress for Saturday for when we went to Chicago. We arrived there just before 6:00 and were done eating by 6:30. We had to be home by 8:00 because the final episode of 'Survivor' was on and Leigh was an avid fan of the show. I told her I would watch the finale with her, but had I known it was three hours long, I may have reconsidered. It left just over an hour to pick out a dress. I had hoped to be more of a participant in the decision-making process but was left out of it for the most part.

She tried on about ten different dresses and I had seen her in exactly zero. She did whittle it down to three dresses and while I did get to see which ones on the hangers, I did not know which of the three she picked.

Back at my house, we settled down with some popcorn and Coke to watch the show. I learned to live for the commercials, although there were two players in the final four who were pleasant enough to look at. I could not believe the bikinis some of the women wore. But during the commercials, Leigh and I would cuddle and kiss. Only one time did I try and cop a feel and was disappointed when she pushed my hand away. She had already told me she did not want to be interrupted during the show.

After the winner was revealed I could not believe it was already over. But then she informed me that there was a one hour "reunion" show, whatever the hell that meant.

"Oh come on, I want you try on the dress you bought," I pleaded.

"You can't wait until Saturday?"

"No," I stated.

"Well, you must. But I'll tell you this...you won't be disappointed. It's very low-cut and shows a lot of cleavage."

Of course she was telling me this when she was wearing a big sweatshirt and wasn't letting me anywhere near her breasts. During the next commercial break we both went to the kitchen for even more snacks and drinks. In there I decided to approach her and ask her about this thing which was troubling me.

"Leigh, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure hon, go ahead. Something troubling you?"

I guess I was wearing a puzzled look. I was probably more troubled at how exactly to phrase my question.

"It's just that, well, with our relationship and its 'no sex but intimate touching allowed' rule, you, um, do not seem to like it when I, um, touch your breasts." There, I said it.

"I don't?" Leigh exclaimed.

She took her hands and covered her breasts on the outside of her sweatshirt.

"I push your hands away, don't I?"

"Yes, you do. Why?"

"I...I don't know. I'm not aware I'm doing it. I guess I do it subconsciously. From when I was younger and started to develop, guys I went out with were always grabbing them. At first, I let them because I liked the attention, but as I got older and the guys were older, too, they still just grabbed at them. Over time I have done that occasionally until I was really comfortable with a guy."

"So, you're not comfortable with me yet?" I asked. "And you weren't like that the first time at the hotel with April there."

"That was different. I was a little buzzed that night and sexually charged. But I am very comfortable with you. I like you a lot, Nick. If anything, it's scaring me how much I like you."

"I like you, too, Leigh," I said.

"I know you like my tits, Nick, 'cause I see you looking at them a lot. Actually, when I see you staring at them, it makes me hot."

She put her hands around my back and pushed her tits hard against my chest as she kissed me hard.

"Go and DVR the rest of the show, please?" she asked.

"Sure, why, you don't wanna watch it?"

1...34567...10