Nick's Quest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not right now. And then meet me in your bedroom, baby."

I set the show to record and went as quick as I could into my bedroom. Not only had Leigh and I not engaged in vaginal sex yet, but we had not yet slept together in the same bed overnight. When I opened the door to my room, Leigh was in my bed and under the covers. Only the bathroom light was on. The covers were tucked up to her chin.

"Get undressed and get your ass in here," she ordered.

She smiled that "oh so sexy" smile. It was innocent yet naughty at the same time.

"Leigh? What's going on?"

"Get in here and find out."

"Are you naked?"

"A little. Will you shut the fuck up and just get in the bed? But leave your boxers on."

Doing a slow striptease was furthest from my mind at that point. My shirt and pants were quickly shed before I hopped into the bed. Leigh had the covers clamped down around her body, though, so I was not able to tell exactly what state of undress she was in.

"I want you to feel me, Nick. Anywhere you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

My hands reached under the covers and were soon on top of her bare stomach. I moved my hands around in circles before they dipped down and around her pantied mound. She was not completely naked, but I knew or at least hoped I knew what awaited my hand as it moved up her ribcage to her breasts. I soon was feeling her bare tits for really the first time since that first night with her and April.

"Mmmm, they feel so nice, baby," I purred.

"Uh huh, they do, don't they?"

My tongue searched out hers while my hands groped her big, firm tits in my hands. I handled them rigorously yet with care. Her nipples were pointy and begging for attention, as well. My cock was hard as a steel rod and I was surreptitiously pushing it up against her leg.

"I don't want either of us to cum, baby," she said. "Not tonight. I want our sexual energy built up to an all-time high for tomorrow night. Okay?"

I answered by squeezing her boobs together and running my tongue along her neck and then down into her cleavage. After about a half hour of kissing and feeling her up under the covers, she kissed me and we hugged.

"I set the alarm for 6:00 AM, okay baby? I'll need to get up at that time to make it home and get ready for school."

"You're staying the night?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"It's more than okay. Goodnight sexy," I muttered.

"Goodnight Nick."

After we kissed again, she turned on her other side and pushed her plump rear back against my stomach. My left arm draped over and across her stomach just below her breasts. My cock had subsided and I felt very content even though we did not have sex and I did not even cum. I fell asleep dreaming of the first time we would make love and not of what was going to transpire over the next two nights.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day at work was a painful one. Painful because I had to put out one fire after another. Usually mid-May was not a busy time for us but there is always an exception. And even though I was constantly busy, time crawled. I could not wait for the end of the work day to come.

That morning when Leigh and I woke up together was very nice. Even though I had unfettered access to her tits the night before, I had not really seen them. It was mostly dark and the bedcovers had been covering them somewhat, too. I had not really seen them since that first time over two weeks ago with her and April. In that early morning's light, though, she did little, if anything, to hide them from my view. When she woke, she pulled down the sheet and stretched, offering me quite a sight when I first opened my eyes. She then sat up and when she got out of bed she stood next to my bed in only her boy short bottoms and stretched again, offering me a side view I will not quickly forget, either. She then slowly got dressed before me. I loved watching her put her bra on over her breasts. I think my eyes were on her tits the whole time she dressed and she knew it, too.

The end of the workday finally came and a weekend full of nudity and debauchery hopefully awaited me and Leigh. I privately wondered if the weekend could even have a chance at topping my weekend with Dawn and her roommates.

Leigh came over to my house at 6:30 PM. From there we were going to meet Chad and April at Mighty Moose, a bar that had beer and wing specials until 9:00 PM. While Leigh bought a new dress for the night at Sam and Renee's, this night she was wearing faded jeans and a black top. Temperatures during May can vary but it was rather warm. Her top provided a nice view of her cleavage, although not overwhelmingly so. I made her twirl around twice to soak her all in before I allowed us to leave.

"You're bad, you know that?" she teased.

"Uh huh, but I can't help it."

Leigh was going to drive, a first for us. As we walked to her car in my driveway, I studied her ass. The jeans weren't skintight but form-fitting enough to know she wasn't wearing her customary boy short panties. That meant one thing only: she was wearing a thong. She had told me once already she never went out without underwear.

When we settled into her car before she even pulled out, I said, "I'm guessing black."

"What do you mean 'black'?" she asked.

"Well, I already know you're wearing a thong. And, I'm guessing your bra is black because your top is black, and you usually like to match your top with your bottom..."

"Oh, so you have it all figured out, huh?" she snickered. "I guess it's for me to know and April to find out..."

She got me on that one.

"So Chad has no clue about you and April and what's gonna happen tonight?" I asked.

"No, from what I understand, he thinks we're all just hanging out tonight. April's gonna fake a headache and say she wants to go home around 9:00 or so, but it's not that bad to call it a night. She's gonna suggest we go to her apartment to watch a movie. Then, either before the movie or during it, whenever she feels comfortable, we're gonna start things."

"Start things?"

"Yeah. We'll do whatever to get things going. The best part will be to see Chad's expression."

"For you maybe. I'm thinking the best part will be when April goes down on you or vice versa."

"You do, huh?" she suggested. "It will be hot, I guarantee it."

"What if she doesn't feel comfortable? Or what if she tries to back out?"

"Oh, I won't let her," Leigh said before laughing. "But seriously, she told me she really wants to do it. Said she loved it when I licked her pussy and is anxious to return the favor. Besides, she thinks it will really be hot for you and Chad to watch. She does feel bad, Nick, about that night at the Marriott, so I really don't think she'll back out. Besides, she told me she was gonna drink plenty of beer at the bar to lower any inhibitions she might have. Tell me the truth, Nick; is it going to be awkward seeing April tonight? After all, last time you saw her she was flashing her tits to you right inside your front door."

I briefly recounted that moment. It was bizarre, for sure. Leigh and I, of course, had discussed this already. April and I had a history, albeit a short one. She and Chad, for that matter, also had a brief history, and it was only two weeks old! But I felt the fun of the evening would outweigh the awkwardness the recent past may offer.

"Like I said, if April is fine with it, I certainly have no problem. What's in the past stays in the past."

"And party on!" Leigh declared.

"Absolutely hon," I countered.

We drove into the bar's parking lot and encountered a very passionate couple. It was Chad and April! They were leaning against Chad's car with his hands clamped onto her ass and they were exploring each other's mouths with increased intensity. They separated when we pulled into the space right next to them.

"Hey buddy," Chad called out to me when I got out of the car.

"Hey Chad, hi April," I said.

April walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hi Nick. How's it going?"

I looked at Leigh who was also hugging Chad. "Great. Couldn't be better. I see you're doing okay."

"Uh huh. Well, let's go drink!" April beamed.

If I did not know any better, I would have thought that April was already well on her way to being drunk.

Inside we grabbed a booth and sat side-by-side with our dates. Conversation flowed and there was not one awkward moment between April and me or among any of us. It was great and the beer was getting to me quite a bit. Leigh only had one beer and it soon became clear by the way Chad was drinking that Leigh would be driving all of us to April's apartment. Nonetheless, when we were getting ready to leave, I had my arm around Leigh and she was leaning very close to me and then she cocked her head up toward me and in the crowded, noisy bar, it sounded a lot like she said, "I want you so bad." I pretended I did not hear that, especially since our pledge to abstain from sexual intercourse was not even a week old.

Watching April try and walk a straight line was funny, though. She was wearing very tight jeans and a white blouse. Even though one button too many was probably undone, her cleavage did not show much but she looked very sexy nonetheless. Even though I did not see her drink much, I was hoping she had had enough to guarantee being with Leigh soon. I wondered to myself just how long we would have to wait.

There was not much talking on the way to April's apartment but that was mostly due to April and Chad making out in the backseat. The one time I did look back there I clearly saw April's hand massaging Chad through his jeans. Leigh just simply patted my leg and whispered "in due time, baby."

Back at April's apartment felt a little familiar yet awkward. I saw the area where I stood when April administered the great blowjob and then I sat down on the couch exactly where she laid when I ate her out. The girls excused themselves and went to freshen up. Chad and I helped ourselves to another beer. I felt sort of guilty knowing what was coming and Chad had no clue, or did he? He did seem awfully giddy, but sometimes your girlfriend rubbing your cock hard while making out will do that to a guy.

"How about Striptease?" Leigh called out when she and April entered the room about ten minutes later.

"Sure, that movie with Demi Moore?" Chad said.

Leigh shot me a look. This was it? Already?

Then April said, "No, silly. A striptease. Like the one we would have given you guys two and a half weeks ago for your little bachelor party."

This was really it. It was happening faster than I could imagine.

"Fuck yeah!" Chad shouted.

"You two don't have the guts," I teased.

"Oh yeah?" they said in unison.

"Prove him wrong, girls," Chad said in a loud, overzealous voice.

April went over to her stereo and shook her ass at us. In no time at all, probably since it was all queued up, dance music was blaring.

The first song was spent mostly dancing. A couple of times they would hold each other's hand and strut about the room. I knew they were going to get naked, but Chad I'm sure thought that it was all just that, a strip TEASE. I was mostly watching my girlfriend, of course, because even her little subtle movements made her tits jiggle underneath her black top. April sensed that not only was Leigh capturing my attention but Chad's as well, so she jumped in front of Leigh and turned around shaking her ass and then rotating her hips in a big circular motion. For the moment our eyes, including Leigh's, were locked onto April's ass. Then when Leigh went to April and slapped her on the butt it caused quite a reaction from not only April, but Chad and me, as well.

The next song started and the girls looked at each other before April started to unbutton her shirt.

"Woohoo!" Chad shouted.

Meanwhile Leigh pulled her shirt slowly up revealing her soft, pliant tummy. She would pull her top back down and pull up her shirt a little more each succeeding time. When April had her shirt completely unbuttoned, she kept her shirt on and over her bra. Leigh was bringing her shirt up and revealing more and more skin until she was pulling her shirt up to her bra.

The girls hadn't shown much yet but it didn't matter, I was hard already.

"Come on, girlfriend!" April hollered. "Let's see your bra, baby!"

And with that, Leigh lifted her shirt right near April and Chad to display her 38DD tits bursting from a black, lacey bra. The top portion of her big round areolas were visible.

"Holy shit," Chad muttered.

Not to be outdone, April seductively walked near me and took the blouse off her shoulders and pranced before me in her white satin Wonderbra (TM). The girls spent the rest of that song dancing like strippers. If April's apartment had a pole in the middle of the living room, it would have received quite a workout. A few times, I swear, I thought Leigh was going to fall out of her bra.

When the third song started, I thought, surely we would see some action now, either tits or ass. I knew April probably had a thong on, too. Her tight jeans certainly did indicate that was probably the case. But the girls showed no signs of taking off any additional clothing yet. It was as if every movement and every song was choreographed. The current song was slower and when Leigh approached me on the couch, I knew I was in trouble. She placed both her knees onto the couch on either side of me and sat down on my legs. April was repeating it to Chad in the stuffed chair next to the couch.

"Enjoying the show?" Leigh asked as her hand moved down and over the clear bulge pushing out from my jeans. "Uh huh, thought so," she added when I did not answer.

"God baby, you are so fucking hot," I said above the music.

"I know. Thanks."

She got up off my lap and I looked over at April and Chad. April, too, was stroking Chad's cock through his jeans but then got up when she saw Leigh swaying her sweet full hips side to side in front of me. The song was about halfway through and I watched the girls smile at each other. Just then they moved to the music walking toward each other, but then went right past each other. April was looking at me now and Leigh was headed toward Chad.

"Holy shit," I heard Chad say.

Leigh sat on Chad's lap now and April on mine, the same they had done to each of us a minute earlier. I stole a glance at Leigh and Chad, who was not trying very hard to hide his staring at my girlfriend's tits, which although still covered by her bra left little to the imagination. She had told me that when she and Chad were together and had fooled around, she had never taken off her bra except one time and even then the lights were off and her shirt stayed on.

"You like, huh?" April said.

April surprised the hell out of me when she followed up that question by rubbing my cock.

"You can watch your girlfriend's tits in Chad's face or you can look at mine right in front of yours," April said. "I want you to kiss my chest, Nick, right between my tits. Go on, Leigh's gonna ask Chad to do the same and you know he won't think twice."

When I looked over at those two, Chad and I were looking at each other. We both were wondering the same thing. I knew he couldn't wait to run his tongue between my girlfriend's boobs so I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay Nick?" April said as she placed her hand behind my neck and pulled me toward her chest.

I kissed and licked all around the top and sides of her pert tits. Meanwhile I knew Chad was doing the same to Leigh and her massive cleavage. I wanted to be jealous but I wasn't. How could I? After all, I was licking and kissing April's sexy body. There was a very persistent strawberry smell and taste. I put my hands on April's back and pushed her tits against my face. Though still in a bra, I passed my mouth and tongue over her tits anyway.

"Mmmmm, you do like my tits, huh?" April purred.

I think she got her answer when I plowed my tongue down her bra and swiped her one nipple with my tongue. When I looked over at Chad and Leigh, she was already standing up and dancing nearer to us. They had both probably seen me do that. For April's part she seemed to love it. But with Leigh's areolas and nipples partially visible, there was little doubt Chad did the same.

Chad and I pretty much had our faces buried in the others' girlfriends' tits for the whole fourth song. As the fifth song started and the girls still pranced around in their jeans and bras, it would be easy for Chad to assume this is where it would end. But I knew that this was only the beginning. It was all just part of the plan, I figured. Slow and easy.

Leigh again approached me and leaned down putting her hands on my shoulders. This gave me a perfect view of her cleavage and tits, still somewhat wet with Chad's saliva.

"I guess you didn't mind when Chad was kissing my tits, baby," Leigh said. "You looked rather content yourself. I almost came when he did, you know, knowing you were doing the same to April." That almost set me off upon hearing that. "And I saw her rub your cock, too. Bad, bad boy."

Leigh then kissed me and I knew April and Chad were also kissing. Almost everything one did was mirrored by the other.

"Pretend you're surprised," she said before she stood up and removed her hands from my shoulders.

She walked over to April, who was still kissing Chad. Leigh tapped her on the shoulder and when April stood up and turned toward Leigh, the girls' arms went around each other's and Leigh drew April in for a kiss. The look on Chad's face was indeed priceless. The girls did not kiss for long so that they, too, could see Chad's expression. Then I remembered what Leigh last said. "Pretend you're surprised." I now knew what she meant so I said out loud, "Holy fucking shit! You go girls!"

Chad joined in. "Woohoo, yeah...don't stop."

So Leigh and April did just that. Each of their hands was on the other's butt, squeezing the denim-clad cheeks roughly in their hands while their tongues wrapped around the other's.

Everything about this scene was hot. The girls were still in jeans and bras but were close together in an embrace. Leigh's tits were easily up against April's and with their hands on each other's ass, it wasn't long before they were dryhumping their pussies against each other. Chad and I begun stroking ourselves on the outside of our jeans to the sight, and I know at least I was happy there were no rules preventing it.

"I can't fucking believe what you two are doing," Chad said. "Take off your goddamn jeans already."

Whether it was planned that way already or they decided to honor Chad's request right there and then, Leigh and April parted from kissing and I thought I heard Leigh say "Yours first" to April. April slowly turned around with her ass pointing at Chad. Leigh then unsnapped her friend's jeans and unzipped them for her. She slowly pushed them down her legs while April bent so that Chad's first look at her thonged ass was a heavenly one. April slowly stepped out of her jeans and did a 360, letting me see her sweet ass, too, in her plain white thong. Leigh took her right hand and cupped one of April's cheeks.

"So nice, hon," Leigh said loud enough for Chad to hear.

"Fucking lesbos," he chanted.

April just smiled at her boyfriend's latest comment. "You don't want me to be one of those, hon, now do you?"

I don't think Chad even understood what April's question really meant. Lesbians wouldn't normally be dancing around naked for guys, but I don't think Chad was thinking very clearly at the moment.

April danced around the room alone in her bra and thong while the three of us watched her. She was incredibly sexy and confident. She again sat on Chad's lap and asked him, "Having a good time, baby?"

Chad nodded his head enthusiastically.

When April stood up again she walked right to Leigh and positioned her so that Leigh's back was now facing me. I was anxious to see her succulent ass again but even more so to have April show it to me. April copied the actions of Leigh earlier right down to pushing her jeans down and over her hips while Leigh bent a little at the waist. I had to stop rubbing myself lest I cum in my pants when I saw Leigh's wide and beautiful ass displayed to me. How I longed to be that little black strip nestled between her butt cheeks. Leigh looked back at me and smiled when it was not only obvious I was correct in that she was wearing a thong but in guessing the color, too.

1...45678...10