Nick's Quest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after I had accidentally brushed up against and repeatedly grazed Chad's cock, he announced he was ready to cum. I certainly hope my limited role was not the reason for it.

"Yeah baby," Leigh started. "Cum with me!" she squealed. "Cum deep inside my pussy," she grunted.

Her tits were flying around on her chest and April was only a spectator now. Chad had his hands placed firmly on each cheek of her ass and was holding onto her for dear life. Meanwhile, Leigh was still furiously bouncing up and down on Chad's cock and I was still moving my fingers over her clit. Needless to say, it was an incredibly hot scene to watch and be involved with.

As soon as her orgasm started, she pushed my hand away and thrust her chest out and rode Chad's cock feverishly. It was evident from his facial expression and sounds he was now cumming inside of her.

I took hold of my cock which was getting hard again and slowly stroked it. Chad had cum for his second time and I had only cum once. I wanted a place to put it and Leigh's mouth was my first and second choice. When she was done, like April, she collapsed onto his chest. But instead of only a light kiss or a kiss on the neck like April had done to me after we were done, the two of them engaged in a pretty intense French kiss. When they pulled away, a stream of saliva went from his lips to hers.

"Oh my god...oh my god," Leigh kept repeating to herself.

If that's what I had in my future, my future was definitely bright. Looking at her freshly fucked and sweaty body, she was definitely worth waiting for. The kiss at the end might have been troubling, but I was so horny and worked up, nothing could have bothered me then.

Leigh stood up and absent-mindedly went to retrieve her clothes, picked them up and headed for the bathroom. I felt awkward with Chad and April there and my cock almost three-fourths erect. It seemed like the party was over so I, too, picked up my clothes and followed Leigh to the bathroom; however, it was locked.

"Be out in a minute," she called out.

I did not think much of it and instead went to April's second bedroom and put my clothes on. When I walked back toward the living room, the bathroom door was still locked. Chad and April were still in the living room and already dressed.

"Did you have fun, Nick?" April asked.

I could not look my friend Chad in the eye, especially after having touched him during sex even if it was directed by Leigh, so I looked April straight in the eye.

"Yeah, I did. Did you two?"

"Of course. I always have fun fucking," she said while smiling at me.

"Hell yeah," Chad said. "Fucking each other's girlfriend...man, who'd believe something like that would happen tonight. And watching April and Leigh go at each other like they did. I think I'm truly in love."

April playfully slapped Chad on the butt and said, "It's something I've wanted to try for awhile now. And who better to do it with than Leigh. And you two got to witness it all. I'm glad you guys had fun."

Soon Leigh emerged and said, "Ready to go?"

I said sure and followed behind her as she hugged April and kissed her quickly on the lips. Chad followed us out as well. When I looked at him questioningly, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I have to get my car, dude." I assumed he would be staying back at April's.

"Oh, okay," I said lamely.

The ride over was awkward. Leigh was being quiet and it somewhat worried me. After all, she had just fucked Chad and still had not had sex with me and they had kissed more intimately than April and me. I could not have been blindsided more by her next statement.

"Nick, I'm gonna drop you off first, okay? Your house comes before the bar and ..."

"What? I don't understand. Aren't you going to stay over?"

"Sorry Nick, I wasn't planning on it. Listen, I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, but you're still planning on going to Chicago with me, right?"

"I'll call you tomorrow."

She pulled into my driveway and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "Goodnight baby," she said.

"Goodnight Leigh."

I felt as if I had been slapped in the face. I watched as my girlfriend drove away with Chad, who had moved up to the front seat. Things did not feel right. Hell, why should they? We had just experienced some great sex, but with other people. And she was driving away in her car with the guy she had just had sex with.

I fell asleep somewhat comfortable in the fact she did kiss me on the lips and called me "baby", though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I awoke the next morning reliving the previous night's activity: the good and the bad. I was worried about me and Leigh and had no clue what was going on, but laying in bed at just past 9:00 AM, I was actually thinking more about last night and April and Leigh feasting upon each other's pussy and then trading partners to suck off Chad and me before fucking each of us.

I was stroking my cock as I recalled watching Leigh cum all over Chad's cock. The look on her face was etched in my mind. Pure and simple, Leigh's body was made for fucking. I could never fathom getting hot watching her with another guy but it seemed even better picturing it in my head the next day. It was with these thoughts and the final image of Leigh tits flying as she rode Chad's cock that I came, splattering warm pools of cum all over my stomach.

I was reveling in it and coming down from my orgasm when my phone rang. I hoped it was Leigh, as I did not want to wait long for her call and was anxious to find out what she was thinking. I reached over to my nightstand and retrieved my cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby," Leigh said. "How are you this morning?"

"Very good, especially now." Not only had I just cum but I felt very warm all over just from hearing her voice and her calling me "baby".

"Good, me too. Listen Nick, I hope you didn't feel bad last night how it ended, me not staying over."

"No," I lied. "The night was awesome and I was pretty tired. In many ways, I still can't believe what happened. I just hope that things are all right between us. I mean, you are still going to Sam and Renee's today with me, right?" We were planning on leaving around 1:00 or so.

"I don't think I should, Nick. Let me explain."

I was disappointed and Leigh could tell.

Leigh went on to suggest that since she really did not know Renee and Sam all that well, and that the reason for the trip was for me to have sex with Renee, it might make it easier for all parties concerned if she did not go. She also was forthright saying I might enjoy it more if she was not there. She did not want me to hold back at all, which she thought I might if she accompanied me to Chicago.

"I do want you to have fun, Nick. Fuck the shit out of her," she said giggling. "You know, I think our new arrangement is working splendidly, don't you?"

I guess I couldn't argue with the results. We were supposed to refrain from having sex with each other yet still be able to mess around. But then I seemed to be fucking everyone except the one I wanted.

"I guess, although it is a little unconventional, dontcha think?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is but you weren't complaining last night when April was on top of you," she teased. "It was hot watching you fuck her, babe. I knew she loved your big cock inside her. But you know, even though you and I did not have sex, I imagined it was you. When my eyes were closed, I was imagining it was you, Nick. I know Chad and I kissed rather passionately, but I was so caught up in the moment, thinking it was you I just fucked, and well..."

"Okay, Leigh, it's all right."

"I really do like you, Nick. I hope you know that. Not having sex with you is killing me and I know you, too, which is why I planned last night like I did. I also want you to have a great time with Renee tonight. I hope you envision it's me you're making love to."

Now I was going to make love to Renee?

"Okay Leigh, although that will be impossible. You're much more beautiful and sexy than Renee could ever hope to be."

"If by more beautiful and sexy you mean bigger tits, then you're right."

"No, I mean simply you are more beautiful and display an aura of sexiness than oozes from every pore of your body."

"Flattery will get you everywhere. Thank you, Nick."

"You're welcome. So what will you do tonight?"

"I dunno. Hang out with Kelli probably."

"And Mike?"

"I dunno. I guess if she sees him. If you don't want me to I won't, baby."

She sounded so demure and sexy. How could I deny her hanging out with Kelli, even if Mike was there? After all, I was going to have sex tonight with another woman.

"No, I think you should. Have fun. And when I get home tomorrow, I want to see you, okay?"

"Definitely. What time will you be home?"

"Hmmm, I would think I would leave by 11:00 or so, so by two o'clock for sure."

"'kay 'kay," she responded. "I'll see you then. Oh, and baby?"

"Yeah?" I loved when she called me 'baby'.

"I don't know whether you're going to have to use a condom or not, but regardless, I don't want you showering before I see you. I want the scent of yours and her sex all over you. Buh-bye."

"Bye." [CLICK]

Wow.

I hung up the phone. Whatever disappointment I felt because she was not going with me evaporated as soon she uttered that final request to me. She was beautiful, sexy and naughty.

I quickly wondered if she remembered she had bought a new dress for the occasion, one I still had not seen on her. But instead of thinking about Leigh and her dress, I started to focus my energy on the day and night ahead of me. How would it work? Would it be a quickie or would it be the main event? I almost became giddy at the thought of actually having sex with Renee. I had known her almost as long as Sam did, since the 7th grade. It was not a stretch in many ways to think of her as my own sister. And now I was going to have sex with her. And she was married, too.

The phone rang again and being only a minute after we hung up I hit the 'talk' button without even seeing who it was. It had to be Leigh.

"Calling to tell me you missed me already?" I said.

"Well yeah, I do miss you," Dawn said.

"Dawn?"

"Yeah, who did you think this was?"

"Never mind."

"Did you think I was someone else? Perhaps Leigh?"

"Don't worry about it. What's up? How are your finals going?"

"Like you care. They're going good so far. I have one Monday and then my last on Tuesday afternoon. I pack up and leave on Wednesday."

"Sounds great, Dawn. Listen, about us..."

"You don't have to say anything, Nick. I was out with my sister and Sam last night. They said you were coming up here today with your new girlfriend. Imagine my surprise."

I never thought that she would learn about that so soon but it was rather naive of me to think two sisters that lived in the same city would not talk with one another.

"Dawn, I was going to talk to you when you got home next week. I did not want to interrupt you during your finals. Also, I did not want to talk about it over the phone."

"Well now I guess you don't have to worry about it anymore. If you want to go out and have bad sex with a fat chick, who am I to intervene?"

"Dawn..."

"I don't care, Nick," she interrupted. "I'm fine with it. I'm only probably the best fuck you'll ever have. Oh, by the way, Monica says 'hi'. I think you really struck a fancy with her. But I have to go now. Bye Nick."

"Bye Dawn."

I was going to say more but I knew either she would not listen or would not believe a thing I had to say anyway. As for my best fuck ever, that honor right now ironically would probably be bestowed upon Monica, not her. And I was thinking that would be surpassed when Leigh and I finally did the deed. As for her comment yet again about Leigh being fat, if only she knew. I liked big tits and big asses. And as far as her prediction about 'bad sex', I could not comment on, but after witnessing her in action with Chad last night I highly doubted that.

The drive to Chicago was pleasant enough. It was a hot day in mid-May, approaching eighty degrees. The next day promised to be even hotter. And the whole way there I imagined many different positions I would like to fuck Sam's wife.

I had not seen Sam and Renee since the Sunday brunch the morning after their wedding. It was a few weeks ago but seemed like a couple of months had passed since then. I was somewhat nervous but not because of what I knew was going to happen but because of everything that had happened already. How much of what had gone on would I tell them, would I tell even Sam? And what did Dawn share with them about the prior weekend?

I had been to their apartment only twice before. It overlooked Lake Michigan and although small, was quaint and warmly decorated by Renee. It had two bedrooms, if you could call either one a bedroom. The second was about the size of my closet at home and barely contained a double bed. There was one little dresser next to the bed and there were no windows, It would have felt like a jail cell except this room seemed more claustrophobic.

When I arrived it was just past 4:00 PM. Sam and I did our usual 'man hug' we usually reserved for whenever we did not see each other for a long time. Renee and I, too, would normally hug but for whatever reason, neither of us took the initiative.

"Where's Leigh?" Sam asked.

"She couldn't make it. Not feeling very good; wanted me to still come, though."

"Awww, poor thing," Renee said. "I was looking forward to getting to know her better. You two getting serious, huh?"

"It seems, yeah."

"You hungry?" Renee asked as she looked down at herself and then toward Sam.

I looked in her direction and wondered if this was it but quickly realized she really wanted to know if I was hungry for food.

"No, no. I ate some on the road, but thanks."

Renee looked rather plain, I thought. Maybe that's what married life does to a girl. She had on an Eastern Michigan t-shirt and a pair of running shorts and no make-up with her hair up in a ponytail.

"Okay. I didn't know you were going to be here so soon. I was just going for a run. With Leigh not here, I'll still go and leave you two guys to catch up. I'll be back in about forty-five minutes or so." She pranced over to Sam and gave him a peck on the lips. "See ya, Nick."

When she was gone, Sam explained how serious she had become about her running. But he then added it would be good that we would just be able to talk; something we hadn't done in weeks. For almost ten years straight, Sam and I were inseparable. Even during his and Renee's courtship we saw each other most every day. When he and Renee moved to Chicago it was difficult for me to adjust. He had Renee but I had just my work.

"So, you and Leigh, huh?" he said.

"Yup. She's a sweet girl," I mused. "Not to mention hot."

"Yeah, she's your type all right. You always liked big boobs and big butts, huh?"

I let it go. With Sam and me, we talked openly about girls we found attractive. I knew he did not necessarily think Leigh was fat, but we both knew Leigh had extra padding, certainly if compared to Renee, who was even leaner than Dawn. But he knew it was exactly what I liked. Sam, on the other hand, liked girls who were thin and had small, tight butts.

I went on to explain our short courtship and even told him about our 'no sex' rule. But I did throw in a few of our episodes so as not to think we were some kind of Puritans or anything. I had debated whether to mention last night or not since it included April. I decided not to at least for now. It was difficult, believe me. He was my best friend and we shared almost everything. How do I leave out the fact I fucked April while Chad fucked Leigh and that it was after the two girls feasted on each other's pussy? Actually, I realized I had to tell him at least before Chad did. Sam would never forgive me for not telling him.

I did tell him about the first time with April and Leigh, though. He couldn't believe it. I also told him about Dawn and me at my house after the brunch.

"Wow, sounds like you had your hands full that weekend, huh? How did you end up with Leigh then if you were supposedly with April and then the next day you're fucking Dawn again?"

I explained to him the timing of everything and how things cooled with April. While his episode with her in my living room was the main reason for my split with April, I conveniently worked around that and told him I set my sights on Dawn. But then with Dawn being a bitch to me during the reception, I told of how Leigh approached me at the wedding and the threesome plan was born.

"So does she know you came to Chicago last weekend and fucked half of NU?" he asked.

"Fuck, you know all that, too?"

"What the fuck, dude. Dawn is Renee's sister. You didn't think I'd find out?"

"I guess I didn't realize the extent of her 'kiss and tell'," I answered. "Hell, I was thinking that Renee probably wouldn't be talking to Dawn for awhile because of what's transpired recently. But hey, if you're wondering, Leigh knows all about it."

"Wow, she is quite a woman. Just like my Renee."

"Yeah, I guess she is. I still can't believe what you two want me to do."

"What? You mean fuck my wife?"

"Well...yeah. Tell me, how exactly is me having sex with Renee gonna help you guys?"

"Tit for tat, an eye for an eye. Renee's a big believer in that. Listen Nick, Renee has undergone quite a transformation since this all happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I never have talked much about Renee's and my sex life, just a little something here or there. But Renee, I know she wouldn't mind me telling you this now, was a little plain in the bedroom department. She lacked imagination and our sex life became very routine, actually rather boring. We both attributed it to being together all these years and not experiencing sex with any other people. That was the case before Dawn. I don't have to tell you, Nick, Dawn's an incredible fuck. The morning of my wedding, when I heard you two going at it again, I was actually laying there wondering how the hell Dawn and Renee could be sisters?"

"I would never have gotten that impression when I was..." and trailed off. I couldn't finish the thought.

"When you were going to town on her pussy? Is that what you were going to say?"

"Well...yeah. I think Renee's very sexy."

"Exactly! Believe it or not, I think you had something to do with it, pal. Another reason you were asked to do this. You see, I hardly ever went down on her, and therefore, she hardly went down on me. When Dawn offered me a blowjob, I couldn't say 'no' no matter how much my head was telling me to."

"This is all very interesting, Sam."

"That isn't even the half of it. During our honeymoon, she was a wild woman. I mean, we fucked twice on our wedding night and then again the next morning. Three times in less than eight hours. We had never done that before. Then, after brunch we went to her parent's house to open some presents and she wanted me to give her a quickie in her old bedroom. We didn't, but when we got on the plane, she talked the whole time how she was going to attack me when we got to our room. We fucked so much those first few days I swear I thought my dick was gonna fall off. And we didn't just fuck on the bed in the missionary position. Oh no. We fucked doggy-style, which we had never done much before, and also her on top, which I think now is one of her favorites. We fucked standing up in the shower, over the bathroom sink and sitting in a chair..."

"Okay Sam, I get the idea. Sounds like you did have quite a honeymoon."

I was looking forward to having sex with Renee before hearing about the honeymoon. Now I was downright aching to get it on with her.

"We did. But there's more. The fourth night we were down in the hot tub and..."