Nick's Quest Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick and Leigh's relationship blossoms...with others.
43.3k words
4.31
12.2k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

This is the third installment of a story about Nick and some of his escapades. His sex life really took off right around the wedding of his best friend, Sam. He fooled around with Sam's ex-girlfriend, Sam's sister-in-law and even Sam's wife (once before they were married and once afterward). But this was all before he found his attention being devoted to Leigh, an obscure ex-classmate of his from high school. Leigh and her sexual exploits take Nick on the ride of his life. As a warning to those of you readers (mostly male): there is some guy-guy contact. It isn't, however, a central point to the story. If this topic does not interest you, or if it in fact disgusts you, simply skip a few paragraphs and continue on. Thanks!

********

It was the next day and I was pulling into my driveway. Leigh's car was there, which was not completely unexpected. I had given her a copy of my key but I never expected her to use it so soon. It definitely got my motor running again seeing she was here to greet me.

But I could not find her anywhere in the house. It was an incredibly hot day for the week before Memorial Day and when I looked out my back window and saw that Leigh was taking advantage of the sun, my temperature ratcheted up a few more degrees. Leigh was on her stomach and seemed to be practically naked. She had on a bikini but the bottom was a thong with the thin white strip buried between her tanned cheeks and her top was untied in the back.

I stood there watching for about a minute when she must have sensed she was being watched. She propped herself up and positioned her body to the side a bit and squinted as she looked back at me through the sliding glass door. At first I don't think she could see me but when she saw me standing there, she smiled and started to get up. I wanted to meet her out there but I was frozen. She held the top of her bikini close to her chest, but even then I could see a healthy portion of her breasts. It was then that I saw Ken, my neighbor. He seemed like he was always outside these days and why not; my new girlfriend was sunbathing practically naked. My yard is shielded from neighbors in the back and on the other side by trees and high bushes but is pretty open to Ken's yard on the other side. He quickly turned away when he saw me through the sliding glass door when Leigh reached it.

"Welcome home, baby," Leigh said.

"Thank you. And what a welcome it is, too," I beamed.

We kissed but much too brief for my taste.

"I hope you don't mind me using your yard to lay out."

"Of course I don't, are you kidding? My neighbor didn't seem to mind, either."

"Yeah...he likes to stare I noticed. But you know what? I was kinda getting off on that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I think it's hot."

"Cool," she said. Leigh reached out with one hand, which let her bikini top fall, and started to rub my cock through my shorts. "Did you fuck her good, baby?"

"Uh huh." I heard what she said but it didn't really register. I was staring intently at her bare tits too much to really concentrate on anything else.

"Was she good?"

"She was okay. Got better the second time, though. Thanks for the permission."

"No problem, and thank you, too. Mike was better the second time, too. You didn't clean up, did you?"

"Nope." I grabbed her left breast in my right hand and fondled it.

"I haven't showered since Mike fucked me, either."

I noticed Ken was watching again, not even trying to pretend like he was keeping himself busy.

"Leigh? You wanna step away from the window? We're being watched." I knew my neighbor had a perfect view of her ass not to mention he could probably see what I was doing to her and that she was rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Nah...we'll close it." Leigh turned toward the window with her left arm over her tits, hardly covering them, and closed the blinds with her right hand. She turned back toward me and said, "Okay, baby, let's hear all about it. But first let me taste Renee's sex, baby."

I had not thought much about why she didn't want me to wash up. I figured she just wanted me all dirty so she could smell the sex on me. I never figured she would give me a blowjob with both of our cum dried up on my cock. After all, the second time Renee and I fucked, she did not make me wear a condom. Leigh led me into the TV room and pushed me down onto the couch.

"God, you're so beautiful, Leigh."

Except for the triangular patch of her thong bikini bottom covering her pussy, she was completely naked. She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips in her familiar confident, sexy pose.

"Undress," she ordered.

I quickly took off my shorts and boxers and t-shirt and leaned back on the couch. Leigh knelt in front of me and placed her tits on my knees.

"So tell me about it. Tell me about fucking Mrs. Winters."

Upon hearing the name usually reserved for Sam's mother, it shocked me at first. Then realizing I did fuck Mrs. Winters, only it was Sam's newlywed wife, I relaxed. It felt incredible having Leigh's mouth surrounding my bulbous head again and swirling her tongue across it.

I told her about the first time and how Sam was forced to watch the whole thing and even participated a bit at the end at Renee's order. I left the part out of what triggered it. I didn't want to let her know just yet that I knew she and Sam had fooled around in high school. That was something to bring up another time. The story made her hot, at least in how enthusiastic her blowjob felt. She paused a few times to let me know how sexy it tasted and that she wondered if Renee and I fucked that morning since it tasted so fresh.

We hadn't but I continued, telling her about us going out to eat and how Renee was flirting with me and then how she went up to the two guys and kissed them right in front of me and Sam.

"What was she wearing?"

I saw the game she was playing and I decided that if she wanted to truly play, I was going to do my best to tell a good story.

"What was she wearing?" I repeated. "Nothing she wore in high school or since actually. You probably would not have recognized her. She had these tight ass jeans on and a top just as tight that came up to here," I said pointing to an area above my stomach.

"Nothing I could wear, huh?"

With her huge tits, Leigh probably couldn't go out in public wearing a top like that but it did give me an idea for some play at home at a later date.

"Oh baby, you could wear anything you want." But I continued. "But you already know that, don't you. It looked hot on her. It felt awesome knowing she wanted to look good for me."

"Is that when you knew she wanted you to fuck her again?"

"Uh huh, pretty much. She told me she would call for your permission. Part of me was conflicted, though. Part of me wanted you to say 'no', that you would not allow me to have sex with her again, thinking that meant you wanted me all for yourself now. But seeing that ass and the way her stomach and lower back looked, and the way she was looking at me with Sam there and everything...I was hoping, okay praying, that you would say it would be okay. When she put down the phone to tell me I could but only if you could fuck Mike again, my cock got so hard. It's when I realized not only how bad I wanted her again, but how much better it would be knowing you were getting fucked, too; that you would get some cock you so richly deserve."

"Oh yeah, I got cock last night, all right."

"But I bet you didn't have to wait for it as long as I had to. Well, at least our second time, that is. You see, we didn't go back to their apartment for at least two hours after she had called you. We were switching on and off playing pool. First I would team with Sam, then Renee, then Sam and Renee. We won about six or seven games in a row. And the whole time Renee was hanging onto me like I was her husband or boyfriend. And Sam did not seem to care at all. He was not jealous in the least, just like you're not jealous one iota hearing about it. And I think Sam loved seeing it as much as you are enjoying hearing it right now."

This whole time I talked she kept up the slow and very pleasurable blowjob. It was leading up to one powerful orgasm. I was holding back to make sure of just that.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You like her ass, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

"I bet it looked so sexy in tight jeans. Tell me more."

"Well, when we got back to their apartment the tension was so high I couldn't wait to fuck her, even telling Sam that. I told him I was going to fuck his wife so hard and so good, she'd remember my cock forever, and all he said was 'you better'."

I ran my hand through Leigh's silky long, dirty blonde hair and then cupped her chin in my hand, tilting her head up so that she was looking up into my eyes, my cock still stuffed into her mouth. I wanted her to be watching me as I finished the story.

"Renee then told Sam to go into the bedroom since he wasn't going to be there to watch this time. I was planning on fucking her silly, baby. Ohhhh god!" I moaned. "You really do love my cock, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmmm..."

"Well, if Sam wasn't going to be able to watch us, I wanted to be sure he would hear us. Hell, I knew he would be able to since their apartment was so small, but I wanted to make him insanely jealous. Renee told him that if he even so much as opened the door and tried to peek, that she would leave him immediately. When he was finally in their room, she turned to the couch and put her hands on the back of it and stuck her ass out at me."

"She wanted you to fuck her ass?" Leigh asked.

"No, I don't think so, but she did say it's her best feature and she likes to show it off," I replied.

"I'm guessing you didn't mind."

"No, can't say I did."

After the long build-up, I told Leigh in short fashion how I ate Renee's sweet pussy out from behind and then fucked her for a good ten minutes in this position. I pinched and coddled Renee's tits in my hands with my arms wrapped around her. Then I told him about how after banging her from behind, Renee wanted to finish me off by controlling things on top and that after another fifteen minutes I came inside of her again, this time, though, with no condom on.

I came inside of Leigh's mouth at the point in the story when I came in Renee's pussy. As she sucked my cock until it returned to its flaccid state and swallowed all of my cum, I told her how I then delivered her to her husband, carrying her into her bedroom all naked.

"Were you still naked?"

"Yeah."

"Did you stay?"

"In their bedroom?" I asked.

"Yeah. Didn't they ask you to stay?"

"No, they didn't."

"Would you have? If they had asked?"

"What do you mean? To watch them?"

"Yeah. Or participate," she added coyly.

"Well, I think by that time Sam was ready for me to be done doing his wife," I said.

"Yeah, but you could have 'participated' in another way," she teased.

"You don't mean..."

"Sure, why not? It's okay for two women but not two guys?" Leigh snickered. "Or did you leave because you wouldn't have been able to get it up again so quickly?"

But as she was saying that, she looked down at my cock and saw it was already getting hard again.

"I guess that isn't a problem for you. Like hearing about being with another guy to please a woman, babe?"

"Hardly. Just remembering last night and the blowjob you just gave me. But I did get hard listening to Sam and Renee in the guest bedroom. They were going at it like the newlyweds they are. But I knew Sam was receiving sloppy seconds."

"God baby, hearing all about this is so hot. I wish I was there," Leigh said.

"You could have been."

"I know." After about twenty seconds or so of silence, she asked, "So, did you want to fuck her in the ass, Nick?"

The question, even though it was brought up by Leigh earlier in a playful manner, caught me off guard a bit.

"Thought of it, I guess, with her naked ass jutting out like it was but never actually thought about acting on it. Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"I guess I would have thought doing so would have been a little more intimate. I wouldn't do that to you or Sam."

Leigh was still kneeling on the floor and appeared lost in thought.

"Follow me."

Leigh stood up and walked into my bedroom. I walked behind her and soaked in the sight of her juicy ass. Did she want me to fuck her in the ass now? When she reached my bed, she turned around and took off her thong. She sat on the bed and laid down.

"Now I want to tell you about my time last night."

Tit for tat. I would eat her pussy while she told me her story just as she blew me while I told her mine.

"I was hoping you would. I wanna hear all about it."

Leigh was holding her boobs and pushing them up and together as her legs were spread. I just loved eating her pussy and again told her so.

"Mmmmm, me too, baby. Me too. So come on then, eat me baby."

I laid down on my stomach and rubbed and kissed her inner thighs before reaching my own 'heaven on earth.' I deliberately started licking her folds as she started her story. She was already very wet.

"Kelli and I went out to eat and had a few drinks. We were celebrating the upcoming end to school. Her boyfriend Mike was supposed to go out with a friend, so it was a girls' night out. Oh yeah, baby...right there. Mmmmm... So we decided to go and rent a movie, which we like to do a lot, instead of going anywhere to dance or anything. About 9:30 Mike calls and asks if it's okay if he and his friend stop by. They were bar-hopping and got bored and were in the area so Kelli said we had just started a movie, so if they got over there soon, they could watch it with us if they wanted. Of course it was a chick flick, though."

I began to feel uncomfortable hearing that another guy in addition to Mike was apparently present in the apartment last night. I did not realize this then.

"I never expected to even see Mike that night, although Kelli had said he was probably going to come over later, but by then I was planning on being in bed asleep. Well, in that short time between Mike calling and arriving is when Renee called and I just blurted out it was okay but only if it was okay to fuck Mike again. Kelli had no clue I was going to say that and she almost burst out laughing...it was for more shock value to tell Renee that more than anything. Ohhh my god, Nick...you're fucking make me so wet."

I was finger-fucking her tight hole and reaching up and in to stimulate her G-spot while swallowing her juice before it ran down her asscrack. When I looked up to see her reaction she was still firmly holding her tits and her eyes were closed tight.

"Cum sexy," I demanded. "Fucking cum in my mouth, baby."

After experiencing her first orgasm, she was still breathing heavily but after a minute I continued.

"Mike fucked me in Kelli's bedroom after his friend left, but there were some notable moments out in the living room before that. You wanna hear about that first?"

I looked up at her after pausing from my continuing loving of her hairless pussy. "Of course. You were a bad girl, huh?" I knew that somehow she was bad with Mike's friend there.

"Uh huh. But not that bad. After getting off the phone with Renee, Kelli had an idea to go get changed into our jammies. We should have done that already, but with Mike bringing a friend over, I wasn't really comfortable putting on what I knew Kelli meant. She just wanted to fuck with Mike more than anything. She put on these little tight shorts and a tank top that really showed off her tits. There was no way I'd wear that in front of a guy I don't know at all. So I wore my dark green silk pajamas."

I had seen them once. They were winter pajamas, though. Even the top had long-sleeves and although no top or shirt could ever completely hide her chest, this pajama top did a pretty good job of not revealing much. I was happy she wore it in front of Mike and Tom.

"Weren't you hot?"

"Oh, I didn't wear the pajama top; instead, I wore a black t-shirt. No bra, though."

I did not know what t-shirt she was talking about but Leigh not wearing a bra usually meant an eyeful for whoever was in the same room. At least it was black and not white.

"I made Kelli promise that nothing was going to happen because I could not get mixed up at all with Tom, Mike's friend. After all, I only had permission to fuck Mike, right?" Leigh winked at me when I looked up at her.

I circled her clit rapidly with my tongue. She held onto the top of my head and moaned contently. I was licking her pussy with all the fervor I could muster to let her know that she could never receive better treatment from anyone else: Mike, Tom, Chad or Kelli or April, for that matter.

"When Mike and Tom got there, their eyes popped out, but it was more because of Kelli showing so much skin. They hardly noticed me, even though my tits are a lot bigger than Kelli's. Hers looked great in that top, though. Mike loved it, as if he was taking pride in his girlfriend's body. But he also made sure to compliment me, as well. I made Kelli sit on the small couch with me while Mike and Tom sat on the other, larger couch."

I thought I could see where it was headed. Boy was I wrong.

"We weren't five minutes into the movie when Mike said to Tom, 'Hey, watch out, these two like to cuddle during movies.' Well, it was all Kelli needed to hear. She was top of me in two seconds flat. At first I resisted, trying to push her off, thinking she was just playing around. But she was serious. She was reaching between our bodies and mauling my boobs with her hands. The guys loved it! Mike kept on saying 'That's my Kelli' and 'Aren't they hot?' and 'I just love it when they do this', as if it were a nightly occurrence."

"I think I should be getting jealous," I stated.

"Of Mike and Tom? Don't be silly."

"No. Of Kelli."

"Oh yeah, maybe you should be. Anyway, with her on top of me I knew that the guys were probably looking at her more than me, since the cheeks of her ass were practically sticking out of her bottoms anyway, so that's where I headed. My hands went to her ass and practically pulled up her little shorts into her crack, giving her a wedgie. As she squeezed my tits, I squeezed her ass."

"Now I know where I wish I really was," I said and then exhaled onto her tender pussy lips. It then occurred to me after eating her out for almost ten minutes that she had said she hadn't showered since being with Kelli and Mike. I hadn't tasted sex or so I thought. When I mentioned it to her, she said, "Who said he fucked my pussy?"

She let that linger for a few seconds then said, "What? Is that too intimate?" and then giggled.

"Don't worry, baby. He did fuck me in my pussy but he wore a condom and I did clean up a bit last night before going to sleep. But I digress...as much as I tried to keep Kelli from taking off my shirt, she was able to pull it up and out popped my tits. So I ripped her top off, too. We were pulling and tugging until all of our clothes were off. At first we were in a sixty-nine but then after a few minutes, Kelli got off me and leaned back against the couch and spread her legs, beckoning me to get between her legs. Mike came over a few minutes into our play and got into the action, feeding Kelli his cock. It was so hot, Nick, when he came at the same time Kelli was cumming in my mouth."

I could sense she herself was close to cumming again, so I increased the intensity, massaging her clit with my pointed tongue.

"Ohhh fuck...yeahhh...I'm gonna cum, baby," she cried. "Don't fucking stop now, baby! Make me scream!!"

And scream she did. For almost a full minute her tits were rising and falling on her chest as she panted her way through a powerful orgasm. I was wondering where Tom was during all of this but I had to wait for Leigh to recover enough to continue the story. I was so hard again and badly wanted to end our self-imposed celibacy.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers