Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. I know you, Dawn. You couldn't resist."

"Did you tell Leigh I was there watching? I bet you didn't."

"You're right, I didn't tell her. But why would you think that, though?"

"Women's intuition, I guess."

Dawn and I had talked two times since that time on the phone when I told her about Leigh and me. It had always been strained, but we had decided to be friends. Leigh knew this, too. Leigh even asked me once if I ever wanted to fuck Dawn again. Of course I had not told Dawn of our open arrangement. I didn't think she'd be too receptive of the idea. Dawn, I felt, still really liked me and my feelings for her were somewhat cloudy at the moment, too; more so, I'm sure, because I was having lots of questions about Leigh and me.

"So, you had a potential business opportunity question? Or was that just a ruse?"

"No, I really do have a question. A favor, actually. I have a friend who is starting a business and she said among other things, she needs an accountant. Of course, I immediately thought of you. Actually, you probably know her. Lisa Bolton? Name ring a bell?"

"Of course it does. She was your best friend in high school, right?"

"Uh huh, and still is, too. She's getting married this fall and her and her fiancé are starting up an Internet company. They've been working on their business plan for months now and need the advice of some financial people. They don't have much money, though. They hope to get financing soon, though, and some more investors are possible, too. I thought maybe you could guide them, let them know what they need, what they should be looking out for. You know, all that kind of stuff."

I sensed this work would be pro-bono. But for a friend like Dawn, it shouldn't be much of a problem. It certainly shouldn't take too much of my time.

"Sure, I could meet with them. So, they're planning a wedding and starting a business? All at the same time?"

"Yep. Stupid, huh?"

"Nah. Getting married is a great idea if you love the other person, and as far as starting a business, doing so when you're young is the best time. And doing a business plan, though, is a great way to start. Sounds like they're already getting some good advice."

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I'll let her know it's cool and we'll set something up, okay? Thanks, Nick."

"No problem, Dawn. You can give her my number or work it through you, either way is fine with me."

"Okay, bye Nick."

"Bye Dawn."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since I began dating Leigh exclusively, I had fucked April, Kelli and Renee. But during all that time, I could not recall even one time when I masturbated. I was simply receiving sex too much to even give it a thought. But knowing Leigh was letting Mike engage in anal sex with her while not allowing me to do that was quite hurtful.

Part of our agreement was that we didn't have to tell each other before if we were going to be with Kelli or Mike, but it was expected to be told about it afterward. I was wondering if Leigh would even tell me about her and Mike that afternoon. I certainly hoped so. But it was early Thursday evening and Leigh had still not called me. I was lying on my bed thinking about Leigh with Mike, me with Kelli and then the couple of times I fucked Dawn. I was on my bed and rubbing myself when I found my cock very hard. I took it out and examined it. I did have a nice cock, I thought.

I closed my eyes and then imagined Dawn walking into my room. I pictured her undressing in front of me as she watched me jerk myself off. It wouldn't be long before she'd be between my legs, sucking the head into her mouth and then licking my balls. Then she would sit astride my hips and plunge her quivering pussy onto my cock and start ferociously fucking me. I then took my fantasy dream a little further, picturing her lifting herself completely and then taking me in her hand as she sat back down on it, but this time it would slide into her ass. My hand was pumping my cock quickly, begging myself for release. After another few minutes, my load burst forth splattering my stomach when my phone buzzed.

Initially I was startled. I almost did not pick it up but after another buzz, decided it was probably Leigh and that I better.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby. Didn't you know it was me?"

"Sorry, didn't even look to see who was calling. How are you?"

"Better now that I'm talking to you. Haven't heard from you all day. What's going on? You tired? You sound tired."

I was tired before but having cum just now, I was definitely beat. It also gave me an out.

"Yeah hon, I am. I was going to call you, though. I think I'm going to sleep early tonight."

"Oh, okay. So you don't want me to come over?"

"I do," I lied. "I'm just not sure I'd be very good company right now."

I was playing with the pool of cum on my stomach.

"Okay," she said. Then after a pause, she added, "are we okay?"

"Sure, Leigh. Why wouldn't we be?"

"I don't think you're okay with this whole 'open sex thing' we got going. You know tomorrow night is when I'll probably hook up with that guy. But you just say the word and I won't do it. We'll stop the whole thing."

There was silence for a good ten seconds. Part of me wanted to say "yes" but another sick part of me wanted it to continue. Of course, I was hoping she'd tell me about Mike earlier today, at least about being with him. I didn't expect her to tell me about the anal sex, however troubling that was.

"Nick? Do you want to stop it?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Mike was over earlier today and we did it. Said he missed Kelli already and it hasn't even been a full day yet."

"He did, huh?"

I was happy she was honest about that part, at least.

"Yeah. I thought about you the whole time, though. I wished you were there instead. I was so horny, Nick. When I went home early because of the thunder and lightning, I was lying in my bed playing with myself. I don't know if I've told you but I just love fucking during a thunderstorm."

"Really? So you were playing with yourself?"

"Uh huh. I wanted to bring Trish home. Remember, that girl I told you about. I don't think she likes girls, though. I think I scared her, actually."

"Oh? How so?"

"We were in the women's locker room alone. She was naked and putting her panties on and I was staring at her."

"Staring?"

"Yep. At her pussy. And I think it was more than a little obvious. It looked so...so innocent and untouched."

"She does have a boyfriend, right?"

"Oh yeah, she has to. And there's no way she's still a virgin, not with that body. Anyway, when I looked up at her she was looking at me watching her. She immediately turned away as she put on her bra. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to come back to my apartment and watch a movie or two but I chickened out. She dressed quickly and left soon after."

"Doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested, Leigh. It might have just meant she was nervous."

"I guess so. But anyway, I was so horny that when Mike called and said he was in the area, I told him to get over as soon as he could. I knew you were at a client's, so..."

"Go on, Leigh. Tell me about you and Mike."

I realized I was calling her Leigh more than I was calling her 'baby' or 'hon' which I usually did, and it did not take long for her to notice, either.

"Leigh, huh? Okay. Well, when Mike got there about 2:00 this afternoon, I was so wet. I was on my bed and fingering my pussy but was purposely not making myself cum. I had told him to let himself in."

So that's why the door was left open, I thought. Mike didn't close it all the way; probably because he was so anxious to fuck my girlfriend.

"When he walked in and saw me naked he smiled. I think he got hard right away. He walked to the side of my bed and I unzipped his pants, took his cock out and I started sucking him right away."

"Did he go down on you?"

"No. He doesn't do it much, even to Kelli."

"He just likes to suck cock, huh?"

"Yeah," she laughed. "I guess so."

"So when he did he fuck you?"

"Not long after I started sucking him. I told him I needed his big black dick inside my steamy box."

"I bet you did, sexy."

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you getting hard?"

Even though I came only fifteen minutes earlier, indeed I was.

"Yeah. Are you playing with your pussy again?"

"Uh huh."

"Bad, bad girl."

"Uh huh. And Mike knows I am, too."

"He does now, does he?"

"Uh huh. He fucked me from behind, too. Said that's his favorite position when he fucks Kelli. I think he was imagining I was Kelli the same time I was imagining he was you. But you're so much bigger than he is."

"Uh huh. I know from talking with Kelli that Mike likes to fuck her in the ass from that position. Did he ask you if he could fuck yours?"

"Yeah, he did actually. But you know what I said," she stated a matter-of-factly.

"Of course. You're saving your virgin ass for me."

"You know it," Leigh purred. "Tell me about it, baby. Tell me how you would fuck my ass."

For the next five minutes, I did exactly that. I forgot all about Mike having actually fucked her ass that very day and her lying to me about it. I exploded all over my hand and stomach again and Leigh could not hold back, either. It came through the cellphone loud and clear.

"Wow, baby, that was hot. If anal sex didn't hurt at all like I think it would, I'd let you do that everyday to me."

"It wouldn't hurt that much, baby."

Leigh and I just experienced another first for us: phone sex.

We talked for another twenty minutes and I went to clean up and went to bed around 9:30, the earliest I've gone to bed in a long, long time. Leigh and I did talk again about Roger and I told her to go for it. We would keep our agreement intact. I just didn't know how to handle the Mike thing and there was still her sucking Chad the one time without telling me, too.

TO BE CONTINUED...