Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked myself up off the bed and Leigh looked down at my cock. It had never been harder around her.

"You wanna fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes. But I wanna hear the end of the story, too."

"You just wanna hear where Tom was during all this, right? Go and grab the suntan lotion on the kitchen counter."

I ran through my house holding my dick and grabbed the lotion and ran as quickly as I could back to Leigh. She ripped the bottle from me and squirted a sizable dose all over her tits. Then taking her hands, she moved them all over her boobs, including especially the area between her tits.

"Hop on, baby."

I straddled her chest and placed my cock between her mounds. I watched her expression and waited for the story to continue.

"Fuck 'em nice and slow, Nick. And when you're ready, I want you to spray my face with your nasty cum, got it?"

I nodded.

"So, after Mike came in Kelli's mouth and Kelli's pussy sprayed her sweet nectar into my mouth, we all looked at Tom who was still on the couch in the same position but by then he was sporting quite an erection. We could all see it through his pants. Poor guy, I thought. But I wasn't going to take care of him and Kelli knew it. So you'll never believe what Kelli said. She told Tom to take his cock out of his pants, which he did, and then she told Mike to go and suck it. Poor Tom was in disbelief. I knew Tom must have thought she was joking because I did. Apparently he didn't know his friend was bi-sexual. Hell, Kelli never even told me Mike was bi-sexual. He didn't seem to be happy that Kelli was letting his friend, Tom, in on his little secret, but Kelli convinced Tom that he should let Mike suck him off; after all, he had watched me and her go at it for forty-five minutes."

"So he did?" I asked. "Mike sucked his friend's cock?"

At least I knew where her earlier questions about me and Sam being together came from, unless she had earlier fantasized about that.

"Let me just say, two naked blondes with tits the size of cantaloupes can be awfully persuasive. God, Nick...it was so hot watching a guy get blown by another guy."

"A fantasy of yours?"

"I guess you could say it was, yeah."

Leigh was watching my cock slide between her tits and coming closer and closer to her face. She could see the blood rushing to its head. "Yeah Nick...come on, I know you want to cum...but don't cum on my huge tits, baby. I want you to cum on my face."

I was sliding my cock back and forth through her lubed up tits and she even let up the pressure around my throbbing member.

"Did he cum in his mouth?" I asked.

"Yesss...he came in his mouth and he swallowed him, all of it. Can you fucking believe that?"

"Awwww fuckkkk!" I grunted.

My first shot hit a wisp of hair just above her forehead. The second hit her eyebrow and then the third and fourth hit her left cheek. I aimed for her mouth to deposit the remaining cum as it oozed from my cock onto her lips and chin. Leigh looked beautiful and sexy, especially with her face covered in my cum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I did not remember much after cumming on Leigh's face. She said it appeared as if I passed out but I think I just fell asleep soon after lying down next to her. She had licked the cum off her lips but was otherwise still tainted with blotches of my cum on her face. She said I had been 'out' for almost fifteen minutes.

"Let's go shower," she suggested.

I wanted to tell her I loved her but was unsure. I thought I did but it had only been a couple of weeks. Also, saying so while soaping up each other's body in the shower did not seem to be the appropriate venue to tell a woman I loved her. And how could I know for sure anyway? Was our relationship to date built on mutual trust, admiration and compatibility? Or were we just hot for each other's body and telling the other of great, hot sex we had experienced while sharing occasional oral sex and a titty fuck here and there.

Standing in the shower facing one another, I felt totally spent.

"I don't think you've cum with such force before, baby," Leigh said.

"Uhhh, I was thinking the same thing."

"That story got you hot?"

"Yeah...and fucking your tits...well, that always gets me hot."

"Yeah, but you've fucked my tits before. I think you really liked that story about Mike blowing his buddy."

"No," I offered.

"It's okay, Nick, if you got off on hearing it. I never imagined I would ever see anything like it myself. It was so...so...just so erotic. The look on Tom's face when he looked down at his buddy giving him a blowjob. It was beautiful."

"Well, I'm not gay so you'll never see me doing that."

"No?"

"No way," I stated.

"Not even curious?"

"Nope."

I stroked Leigh's shoulders and breasts but couldn't get the picture of one guy sucking another guy's dick and even swallowing out of my head. It was so taboo it actually had me thinking. Leigh must have sensed me thinking about it but decided to drastically change the subject.

"What if I had told you Mike fucked me in the ass?" Leigh asked. This broke me from my semi-trance.

"I'd say I wished it was me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course. Why, did he?"

"No, Nick, he didn't."

"Have you ever? You know, ever had anal sex?"

Leigh handed me the bar of soap and turned around.

"Yes and no. Have you?"

I replayed in my head real quick the conversation we had about the day and night I spent with Dawn and her friends. I guess I did not specify that I had fucked Dawn there.

"Yes, a handful of times. One of the girls I dated in college was particularly fond of it. What do you mean by 'yes and no'?"

I was lathering up her back real good. With my body blocking the water, Leigh was standing there with all soap and no rinse. I was tempted to slide my hand down over her ass but that would not only be too easy but predictable as well.

"I guess no guy has ever thought my ass was worthy."

"You're not serious," I stated in disbelief.

"It's true. Couple of guys may have asked during sex but they never followed up on it. It was more talk than anything. But one of my girlfriends in college had a dildo we used exclusively for anal sex. It was really thin and kinda long but I only let her slip it in about an inch or so. Kelli likes to roam around there with her fingers occasionally and sometimes I like it to push a finger in there when I'm being fucked real hard."

"Sounds hot, baby, but I can't believe no guy ever pressed you on it."

"They're always too infatuated with these," she said pushing away from the wall and holding her boobs.

"Yeah, well...but your ass is too good to pass up."

I took the bar of soap and moved it in circles on her left cheek and then repeated the same on her other cheek.

"You really do like my ass, don't you?"

"I'm infatuated with it."

"Maybe one day..." Leigh said softly.

I was always looking for signs and believed I just heard one. In silence, I ran my finger along her soapy back and butt and slid it between her butt cheeks.

"Mmmmm..."

With that encouragement, I investigated further until my finger found its desired spot, the ringed entrance to her ass. Slowly I circled her asshole until I pushed slightly and applied pressure to it. With soap running down from her back my finger quickly found itself lodged inside of her sexy ass. It wasn't meant to be a precursor of anything; just a tease. After about only ten seconds of gently sliding it in and out, I took it out. After cumming twice in less than two hours, I was surprised I was able to get hard at all, although it was hardly at full throttle. Nonetheless, I stepped close behind Leigh and nestled my half-erect cock between her asscheeks.

"One day indeed..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I think we should cool it a bit," Leigh said.

Leigh and I were in my kitchen drinking iced tea. We had just finished our shower and gotten dressed. While I waited for her to finish dressing and brushing out her hair, I made some iced tea. I fashioned going out to dinner somewhere with her. I did not feel like cooking and I was famished.

"Cool it? What do you mean?"

"Not see each other for a few days, no physical contact."

"Are you serious? I didn't see you all of yesterday and only for a couple of hours today. What's wrong, Leigh?"

I was only a little worried. I did not think she was breaking up with me within minutes of our shower scene, a scene where she dreamt of 'maybe one day' engaging in anal sex with me. At least I assumed it would be with me.

"Nothing's wrong. My last week of school is this week and actually I've got a lot to do, packing up and getting things put away. It may be fun and stress-free for the students but not for the teachers."

"Okay, but we can't see each other at night?"

"Nick, I really like you. A lot. But I just need to step back a bit and take a look at things. You understand, don't you?"

"Not really." Now I was worried. I walked toward Leigh and reached for the glass in her hand, took it and set it down on the countertop. Putting my hands on her shoulders I said, "I really like you, too, Leigh. I feel so good when I'm around you, when I think about you, which is like all the time." We kissed and although it was short and sweet, it felt electric. "Are you sure?"

"I've thought about it and yes, I'm sure. We can talk on the phone, as a matter of fact, I do want to talk to you. Thursday is my last day of school and Kelli and I want to make you and Mike dinner. You haven't met him yet."

"Mike?"

Leigh saw my hesitation and laughed. "Don't worry, I'll keep him away from your penis. For now," she said and winked.

"Ha ha. But Leigh, we should be taking you two out. After all, it's your last day of school."

"And Kelli and I hardly have time to cook at all or so it seems. So please, let us, okay? We want to."

"Okay. You don't want to grab a bite right now?"

"I do but I can't." She leaned up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Nick for a great afternoon. And thanks again for letting me use your backyard."

"Anytime, babe...anytime."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I think I figured out what Leigh was thinking, because I was thinking the same thing. There was too much intimacy between us even though we hadn't had intercourse, at least with each other. She was curious to know if we could talk and get along without that physical attraction taking over. And I wanted to know that, too. I knew I liked her, but was it really her Grade A tits and big and beautiful round ass I loved so much or was it her heart and mind.

Talking on the phone worked wonders. At least I thought so; I could only hope Leigh felt the same. We learned a lot about one another and truly enjoyed telling stories of years past and also talking about our jobs. During our short time together, one of the things that had slipped from any of our conversations was her summer job. She was to tell me about it one time over dinner but it had probably been forgotten during one of our many interludes. I still didn't know what she did during the summer. Now I knew.

Leigh was a lifeguard coordinator at the recreation center. She started there when they moved here before her senior year of high school. She had also been a lifeguard since she was sixteen where she used to live. Since her junior year of college she had been given the task of managing a staff of twenty or so lifeguards during the summer outdoor season, mostly students aged 18-22. At 23 now, she was one of the oldest. It certainly could explain her wonderful tan, although I knew the tanning salons had to be the reason for the full-body coverage. I did not usually go to the pool myself, instead relying on the beauty of Lake Michigan and its wonderful beaches about an hour and a half away. I made a mental note now, though, to buy a season pass this summer. Seeing Leigh, even if in a simple solid, one-piece bathing suit would be difficult to pass up.

We had been careful to avoid any talk of sex or related topics during our phone talks. On Tuesday night, our third straight night of talking, we had been on the phone for almost two hours when I just had to tell her about my visit Monday night from my neighbor, Mrs. Jorgenson, Ken's wife.

"Apparently she left a note in my mailbox that I didn't get until the next day. She wanted to know why, and I quote, a naked girl was sunbathing in my backyard."

Leigh burst out laughing.

"Oh my god...you're shitting me," she said.

"No, why would I joke about that?"

"What did you say?!?"

"What could I say? I was defenseless. I told her I would talk to my mother about coming over here to sunbathe."

"You didn't?!?" Leigh said flabbergasted. "You're bad, you know that?"

"Thank you. I do try."

"What was her problem anyway?"

"I guess she isn't happy about her husband's new hobby," I answered.

"I guess not. Too bad, because I wouldn't mind doing that all summer long."

"Don't be so hasty. I'll see what can be done."

"Good, baby. I don't know what it is, because even though I have been gawked at since I grew boobs, I've never gotten off on guys staring at me until just recently. I think that trip to Redbox changed me forever. I think I am a closet exhibitionist."

"Just be sure you don't practice it at school. Only two more days, huh?"

"Yup...well, day and a half. I'm so excited! I'm gonna miss my kids, though."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By Wednesday night I was climbing the walls because I hadn't seen Leigh for over three days and knew I wouldn't be able to see her until the next day around 6:00. We spoke on the phone and this time I was in bed. I had worked out and showered and sat in my bed to watch TV when Leigh called around 8:30.

"Hi baby," she said.

"Hi Leigh. Good day?"

"Uh huh. You?"

"Better now. I've missed you, baby."

"Awwww...I've missed you, too."

This was a conversation that really made me feel good about our relationship and where it was headed. I did not want to admit it, but these few days apart were exactly what we needed. Except for telling her about my neighbor's prude wife complaining about her sunbathing habit, we had not touched on the topic of sex at all, until Leigh's next set of questions, that is.

"So I was counting up last night. You've had sex with six girls in the past three weeks. Are you aware of that?"

I was definitely aware my sex life had taken off but even I had not counted the exact number. Dawn, Michelle, Monica, Sue, April and then Renee. But I don't know if you could really count Sue because it was so short and I did not ejaculate with her. And even Michelle, while I fucked her for about twenty minutes, I did not cum inside of her, either.

"I guess," I answered. "But I would trade all of it for just one night with you."

"Of course you would," she teased. "But with a streak like that, why would you even think about wanting to have sex with me?"

"Maybe 'cuz I think I'm falling in love with you," I blurted out.

There was silence on the other end. I could hardly believe those words came out of my mouth.

"Are you there, Leigh?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry, did that upset you? It just came out."

"Not at all. I actually liked hearing it."

"Good, 'cuz I kinda liked hearing myself say it out loud," I concluded.

"I was gonna tease you about your harem, but I think I wanna leave on that note. Goodnight, Nick."

"Goodnight, Leigh. See you tomorrow."

"Uh huh. I'm looking forward to it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was definitely looking forward to the dinner she and Kelli were going to cook for me and Mike, Kelli's boyfriend. I had not seen her since Sunday about 4:00 PM. I was standing outside her apartment door. In one hand I held a bottle of wine and in the other, a dozen roses. She told me to dress business casual since it was going to be a nice dinner. She didn't want me to dress up; she just didn't want me to wear shorts or jeans. I was not prepared for what I saw.

Leigh was wearing the dress she had bought the week before for the trip to Chicago. To say it was revealing would be an understatement. Like I had mentioned, I had seen all the dresses on the clothes hangers, but I guess I could not tell how low-cut any of them were. This particular dress was black and in the front ran almost down to her navel. Half her tits were visible! From her areolas, which were not visible, inward was all skin. It was the kind of dress you usually saw smaller-chested celebrities wear at the Oscars or Grammys. I think I may have seen Pamela Anderson wear one before, though.

"Wow!" I said. "Leigh, you look incredible! That dress..." I was speechless. I was surprised I got that much out and even remembered to give her the roses and bottle of wine.

I kissed her cheek and she said, "Thanks, babe. I had a feeling you'd like it."

"Like it? Are you kidding? I fucking love it," I whispered in her ear. "Where's Kelli?"

"Still getting ready."

I followed her into the kitchen where I saw the back of the dress. It showed a considerable amount of her back, too, but not as much nor as appealing as the front. The black material cascaded down her backside and hung nicely over her ass. The dress was short but not obscenely so. Leigh looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Was it worth it?" she asked.

"Huh? Was what worth it?"

"Waiting to see me in this dress. And, not seeing me for a few days."

"Oh yeah, definitely." She turned around and met my lips. My hands were on her hips and we kissed as eager lovers would.

"Ahem," Kelli muttered while audibly clearing her throat.

I don't know how long we had been kissing but it felt like an eternity.

"Wow Kell, you look great," Leigh exclaimed.

I turned to see Kelli for the first time since I met her a little over a week ago when she had walked in on us yet another time late that Friday night. She was showing even more skin than Leigh.

"Hi Kelli. Wow is right! You two ladies are offering up quite an appetizer."

"You're right, Leigh, he is a charmer," Kelli teased.

Kelli, as I had described before, was twenty-eight, blonde and taller than Leigh by about an inch or two. She, too, had a tan but not as dark as Leigh's. Her tits were smaller than Leigh's but slightly above average size, probably 34C or 36C, and like Leigh's dress, were showing at least half of them. Kelli's dress was also black and hung from her shoulders by thin spaghetti straps. Let's just say that although her nipples were covered, the dress did little to leave much else to my imagination. Her legs were leaner than Leigh's but she was not a stick by any means. Kelli was definitely a striking girl.

"Thanks Nick," Kelli continued. She offered her hand to mine and we shook. "We're just trying to avert your senses elsewhere before you and Mike have to eat the dinner we prepared."

"I doubt that. It smells wonderful. By the way, congratulations you two on the end of the school year."

"Thanks," they both said. "Let's drink to it," Leigh suggested as she poured each of us a glass of wine. Just then the doorbell rang.

I was somewhat apprehensive about meeting Mike; after all, he had fucked my girlfriend twice before I had even fucked her once and he had also witnessed on at least two occasions the sexy duo of Leigh and Kelli making out and going down on each other. Add to that the man liked to suck an occasional dick and you have someone who I wasn't entirely thrilled about meeting.

Leigh and I walked hand in hand to the living room to meet him at the door, trailing Kelli who had bounded into the room to open the door. My eyes got wide and I am sure my mouth was open a bit in surprise.

"Honey, I want you to meet Nick. As you've heard, Nick and Leigh have been seeing each other for about two and half weeks. Nick, this is my honey, Mike."

"Hi Mike, nice to meet you," I said offering my hand to his. My hand gripped his dark brown hand and shook it firmly.