Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you, too, finally," he said.

From my reaction, I am sure he figured out I was never told by Kelli nor Leigh that he was black. As a matter of fact, aside from hearing about his escapades with Leigh and Kelli and his friend, Tom, there was not much about Mike I knew. He and Leigh shared a hug, as well. I was kind of jealous seeing my girlfriend hug him while I had only shook hands with Kelli. Leigh's tits were pressed against Mike's chest.

Before, I could not help but think tonight might be a repeat or similar to last weekend at April's. When I saw how Leigh and Kelli were dressed, I thought so even more. But seeing Mike, it gave me pause. I wondered what it would be like to watch Leigh be with another man, and to picture the other man being black, rather piqued my interest.

Unlike Kelli's lame prediction, dinner was excellent. Leigh and Kelli drank enough wine, too, escaping to the kitchen every five minutes for refills. Mike and I talked at length about work, sports and of course, our girlfriends.

"Leigh's a special girl; I know she really likes you. You seem like a nice guy, so you better not hurt her."

"I know she is and don't worry, I won't."

"I hope you're cool with everything, too, Nick. I mean, Kelli and Leigh aren't your typical roommates."

"No, they certainly aren't," I agreed.

Kelli and Leigh again re-appeared from the kitchen. In their small apartment, they could have easily listened in to our conversation anyway. It wasn't like the kitchen was far away, only a few feet or so.

"Mike, hon, I hope you're not boasting to Nick about sharing us a couple of times, now are you? It's not nice to gloat."

Mike lifted his glass to an invisible one a foot in front of his face and said, "Well, from what I've heard, it seems like Nick has found similar entertainment to keep him content for the time being."

He clinked his glass with the air in front of him and drank down the rest of his wine.

"Let's take a walk, baby," Kelli said to Mike.

"Sure, Kell. You'll probably be cold, though. It's getting cool outside."

"Oh, I know. I'm gonna grab a sweater and some sensible shoes."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Leigh and I were sitting on the couch. She had her legs tucked under her butt and was angled toward me. I knew my eyes were constantly looking down and checking out her tits but I also knew it was welcomed.

"Wanna kiss?" she asked.

"For starters," I replied. "Where?" I teased.

"Wherever you want."

Of course I wanted to kiss her tits, run my tongue between her cleavage and run my tongue along one side of her tits and to the other. But I also knew there would be time for that later. I was in love with Leigh Summers and wanted a kiss to convey that very feeling.

After about a minute of my lips connected to hers and my tongue meeting hers for an intimate period, my cock was absolutely throbbing.

"Wow!" she gushed. "You've been saving that one up, babe?"

"Perhaps," I smirked. "Or perhaps there's plenty more where that came from."

For twenty minutes we kissed and talked and not once did I pet her nor did she rub or touch me anywhere except on my back or face. Sure I had my hand on her hip but there was nothing terribly sexual about it. My engine was running hot enough and from the heat of her body, she was feeling it, too.

"I love you, Leigh Summers."

Now it was really out there. It was one thing to say "I think I'm falling in love with you" over the phone but to say it out loud in person and be definite about my feelings for her was another thing completely.

She returned my gaze and said, "I love you, too, Nick Conyers."

We kissed again. Inevitably I could not hold out any longer and my hand traveled up her side and moved over her left breast. The whole of my hand felt her breast, first the half her dress covered up and then as I glided over it I felt the warm, soft expanse of her naked breast.

"Mmmmm, was wondering when you were going to do that," she sighed.

I was not caressing and massaging her tits for ten seconds when the door sprang open and in walked Mike and Kelli. Kelli certainly had a knack for interruptions. I pulled my hand back quickly but with the angle Leigh was at and the obvious protruding stiff nipple very visible even behind the black dress, there was very little doubt what we were doing.

"What brings you two back so quick?" Leigh asked.

"What...you two wanted some more time?" Kelli teased. "Actually, it's more cold than I thought. Without any panties, it was getting downright chilly." Kelli looked to Mike then at me and winked. "Seems like it's cold in here, too," she said in obvious reference to Leigh's stiff nipples.

"Well, we were just getting to work on warming things up," Leigh intoned.

Meanwhile, I was staring at Kelli below her waist wondering if indeed she had no panties on. Then I looked to Leigh and down to her midsection. I remembered my hand on her waist but did not recall feeling any elastic waistband. My hand wasn't down that low, though. It's possible she was wearing bikini-style underwear.

Reading my mind she said, "You hadn't gotten down there yet, but no baby, I'm not wearing any, either. I know you thought I always do," she teased.

"Geezus hon," Kelli started, "with your top and what you're wearing, did you expect him to make it down there at all? Hell, I'm surprised you two aren't in your bedroom by now."

"Like I said, we were just warming up. Actually, we're on our way," Leigh said.

She unfolded her legs and when her feet were planted firmly on the carpet, she pulled herself up and then reached back with her arm and pretended as if she was pulling me up. I, however, was more than willing and was up and moving behind her with no resistance whatsoever.

"Holy shit, Nick!" Kelli exclaimed as she saw the prominent outline of my cock against my light khakis. "I guess Leigh wasn't bullshitting me!" Even Mike seemed to check me out.

"Goodnight you two," Leigh said over her shoulder ignoring Kelli. I looked back at them as well and simply shrugged my shoulders. It was 8:30 and we were going to bed?

When we reached her room she quietly closed the door but did not lock it. She was in my arms and we were kissing again.

"I'm not tired," I said.

"Good. I'm not, either."

My hand returned to where it had been when we were interrupted after only ten seconds, but then Leigh took my hand in hers and put it instead onto her hip. It reminded me of what she used to do, keeping my hands away from her tits.

"Anything wrong?"

"No. I just figured you'd want to check for yourself if it's true."

"But you told me once you never went out without panties, baby," I offered.

"We didn't go out," she corrected me.

Enough said. My right hand roamed to the front and pulled up her dress. I was bunching it up into my hand and then deftly slipped my hand underneath, letting the dress fall back into place but now with my hand trapped underneath it. I took the base of the palm of my hand and pushed against the area right below her belly button and applied pressure to her blazing skin as I pushed my hand downward toward her vulva. I never suspected she was bluffing so I was not surprised to find no panties in my travels. What I did find surprising was just how soaked she was.

"Oh god baby...yes..." she breathed into my neck. "It's been running down my leg for the last ten minutes."

I wasted no time in slipping one then two fingers into her slippery crease. Her muscles there literally swallowed my fingers as I began fucking her pussy with my fingers. She reached behind her and in no time the dress dropped from her body. I eased my fingers from her pussy to allow it to fall to the floor.

Leigh was completely naked and stood confidently in front of me. I cannot tell you how hot it made me. In the partially lit room and me still fully dressed, I ached to run my tongue between her legs. The first time I went down on her in the hotel room I thought she looked and felt incredible. But there's something about a women when you're in love with her. Her pussy looked better, it felt better and not long after, I knew it would taste better. Everything about Leigh and being with her just made me feel better about my world.

She laid back onto the bed with her knees bent and feet on the edge of the bed. When I kneeled before her between her legs, her feet were moved around my head and settled onto my back. For half an hour, I slowly made love to her pussy, teasing at first and then upon her urging, sucking on her clit and bringing about multiple orgasms, at least three over the final ten minutes alone. Not much was spoken between us, even when my jaw required a break and my fingers continued the fucking motion my tongue was doing to her.

"Strip for me," she finally said after I stood up before her.

"Gladly," I answered.

It was tough to do, though, to no music. The apartment was absolutely quiet. I had heard Kelli and Mike through the walls in her room but it seemed to me that she was changing clothes. I thought I had heard them leave about fifteen minutes ago. After a few minutes, I was left in my boxers and I strutted around the room. Leigh laughed at my air-guitar routine, which I'm sure did look quite silly.

"Get over here."

She moved back a bit on the bed so that her legs were off the floor but she was still on her back. I could not get over how incredibly beautiful she looked. Her tits only flattened a little and off to the sides. Her bald pussy glistened from her own juice as well as my saliva. If I was fortunate to spend the rest of my days with her, I knew there was no way I could tire of seeing her naked form.

I started to climb onto the bed.

"Take off your boxers, silly," she added.

"Of course."

I debated whether to make a show of it, possibly turning my back to her and bending slightly as I peeled the boxers down to show her my ass, but instead, I opted to step out of them quickly and climbed back on the bed. Leigh was fingering her pussy with one hand and running her other hand over her tits. I was on my knees on one side of her head. My cock has subsided some but not much.

"Feed it to me, baby. Hold your cock for me."

I retrieved a pillow and folded it in half and stuffed it behind her head. She was at perfect sucking level. I held onto my cock and brushed her lips with the head of my cock, teasing her. When she opened her mouth I started to insert it into her mouth but then quickly pulled back.

"Don't! Give me your cock."

I repeated the same motion at least five more times, each time letting her lick the sides of my shaft more each time before putting it into her mouth only to yank it back out. Luckily, even as much as she longed for it, she never bit me.

"Here you cock-loving slut! Take it!" With that, I shoved my tool inside her mouth and immediately four inches of my 8-inch cock disappeared inside. Her eyes lit up, more I'm sure from me calling her that name than the sudden intrusion of my cock into her mouth like that. That she was used to; my name-calling she wasn't.

"Mmmmm," she moaned around me. She did not miss a beat as she fought off a gag reflex and within seconds had another two inches sucked inside of her mouth and down her throat. Her left hand was on my back and running a trail from my spine down through the crack of my ass.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth, baby," I declared and I pulled back out but her suction did not allow my cock to even leave her mouth so I pushed in again and commenced a fast in and out motion at least ten times before she took her mouth away from my cock. "What's the matter, you cock-loving slut? Tired of sucking me off already? I was almost ready to cum, baby."

"I know...I know," she said almost out of breath. "Fuck me, Nick. Goddamnit, I want you to make love to me!"

I did not hesitate. I didn't ask her if she was sure nor did I have any inkling of teasing her like I had just done with my cock in her mouth. I didn't think she would change her mind, though, but regardless, I positioned myself between her legs and lined up my cock to her sweet pussy. She took hold of me and guided me in.

"I love you, Nick."

"I love you, too, Leigh."

My cock sliced into her and her pussy fastened itself to my cock like a vise. We made love alternating looking each other's eyes and kissing for almost a half hour.

I was immediately aware of how special it was to wait. It may have been only two and a half weeks but we were in love.

"Ooh, it feels so good, baby. Your cock feels perfect inside of me," she sighed.

"I knew it would be. It feels so right, sexy." I kissed her forehead.

She had cum twice already. "I want to be on top, baby," she managed to say between strokes.

I was not tired in the least. I felt like I could have fucked her for hours in the missionary position but welcomed the sight of her tits above me as she rode my cock.

She tossed her head from side to side, flipping her hair about. Her tits looked perfect in the light coming from her laptop on the other side of the room. The only thing that kept me from touching her breasts was that if I had done so, I would have to stop watching them as she rode me and it seemed a sight too good to pass up. Like good lovers do, she sensed my dilemma.

"You don't wanna hold my tits in your hands 'cuz they look so good, huh?"

"Uh huh."

We didn't speak for almost ten minutes as we fucked. Only the sounds of pleasure escaped from my lips and hers. She fell down on my chest with her tits crushed against me and we kissed passionately. Because we had never fucked, her tits had never been naked against my chest like this, at least in a lying down position. My hands, which had been on her hips most of the time, started a sweeping motion from her lower back down to her ass and back up. She never stopped fucking me, though.

"Cum inside of me, baby. I wanna feel your hot cum fill me up."

She waited about ten seconds because she knew I would hold off as long as I could then she lifted herself up and in one hand grabbed one of her boobs and in the other reached back and caressed my balls. With her leaning back, I took one hand off her ass and rubbed her clit hard and with my other hand grabbed her other breast. Looking into each other's eyes we simultaneously came. My orgasm seemed to last almost as long as hers, almost a full minute of cum pouring out my penis into her sexy and beautiful body.

"That was definitely worth the wait," I said.

She dismounted and laid next to me, her hands crossed over her stomach.

"You answered my question before I could even ask it," she said.

That was happening a lot with us lately. We were definitely on the same wavelength in a lot of ways.

"Do you want to meet my parents?" I blurted out.

Leigh began to laugh hysterically.

"What?" I asked indignantly.

"Do you ask all the girls you just have sex with for the first time to meet your parents?"

Now I laughed. "No. I meant to ask you the other night on the phone. My mom asked me the other day to ask you. I know we haven't been dating long, but you have to know my mom to understand. I'd understand if you..."

"I'd love to meet your parents, Nick," she interrupted.

"Great. Dinner Saturday night at their house okay?"

"I'm all yours, Nick. Anytime, anywhere."

I rolled over and placed my lips over hers. "Are you talking about Saturday night or now?"

"Yes," she simply responded and giggled.

I rolled completely on top of her and sat astride her hips and started tickling her. "It wasn't a 'yes' or 'no' question, baby."

Leigh was trying to fight off my hands from attacking her and I was soon thrown off from my game. I was just too distracted from watching her big tits jiggle to pay any attention to where her arms were. Add to that she was a pretty strong girl and soon she was on top of me again, not that I was complaining. Her tits were inches from my face as I was being tortured now by her tickling. I offered no resistance whatsoever. But when I felt I could not take any more, I held up my hands and took a firm hold of her tits. Luckily she realized I meant business and stopped. She laid back down next to me. It was only 10:15 PM.

"Thirsty?"

"Yes."

"I'll be right back. Water fine?" she asked.

"Perfect."

Leigh strode from her room naked and not even worried about being spotted, and if she had, then what was the big deal? Mike and especially Kelli had both seen her naked anyway. When she returned, we climbed under the covers and cuddled.

"I think Mike and Kelli went to a movie. At least that's what she told me they'd probably do to give us some privacy."

"Oh? She knew?"

"Kelli? Know we were going to seal the deal?"

"Yeah. If she knew that means you knew and that this was all planned?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I knew it was time."

Leigh kissed me again but soon rolled her tongue from my bottom lip down my chin and onto my neck. She kissed and ran her tongue all around my neck and then down to my chest. She rested her head on my chest as she licked and peppered my body with quick kisses and light bites.

She looked up at me.

"Nick, I'm not saying this just because of how I feel about you, but that was the best fuck I've ever had."

"Me too, sexy...me too." It was, too. Monica was a close second and Dawn not far behind her, but this I kept to myself. I could not wait for the next go-around with Leigh, though.

With her head resting on my stomach now, she posed a loaded question.

"Tell me about your past lovers, Nick."

Quite frankly, I'm surprised we had not had an in-depth conversation about this yet, only touching on it the first week we dated. But now was as a good time as any. She knew the past few weeks were not the norm, but I started out qualifying my answer right away.

"Well, before the wedding and the week that followed, let's see...I had had six lovers. Lori, my first. She didn't go to our school; she went to a Catholic high school nearby, so you know that worked out well for her. Her and I dated for about four months, which when you're a junior seems like a lifetime. I wasn't even her first. I heard she liked me through a common friend, called her up and we were dating soon after. Of course, I had just gotten my driver's license, which I think was the main reason she liked me. Then there was Kathy Severs. I dated her from homecoming to senior prom. Did you know her?"

"She was in a couple of my classes but I didn't know her well."

"She was nice, a little quiet for my taste, though."

"She was a cute girl, if I recall correctly. Also had some big tits," Leigh added.

"Yup. They were definitely sweet." Then looking at Leigh I added, "But not nearly as sweet as yours."

She giggled. "Don't worry, Nick. I want you to be honest. How was she in bed?"

"We only slept together a couple of times actually. Three, maybe four times. I was her first. Let's see, we dated about nine months, pretty much the whole school year and it wasn't until the end of Christmas break that she gave up her virginity."

"If you didn't like that she was quiet and she didn't give you sex for awhile, or often either after you two did have sex, why did you stay with her? She take care of you in other ways?"

"You could say that."

"She loved giving blowjobs, huh?"

"Not necessarily, although I do remember she wouldn't swallow. No, it was titty-fucking. She absolutely loved it when I slid my dick between her tits."

"Oh yeah...actually I remember that now."

"You do? How?"

"Yeah, don't be mad, but I remember her and I having a conversation about that one time."

"Get out, really? When?"

"Well, like I said we took some classes together. One of them was gym class, so I knew exactly how big her tits were. They were sweet. If she wasn't dating you, I was thinking of going after her myself."