Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Leigh oddly.

"Duh, Nick...remember, I'm bi."

"Oh yeah...back then even?"

"Oh yeah. But as I was saying, Kathy and I got to talking one day in the locker room about our big tits. She asked me if I liked having them and I told her I did. She told me about her boyfriend at the time...YOU...and how you couldn't keep your hands off of them."

I had to laugh. "Well, I'd say that's pretty accurate."

I wanted to explore the topic of her bisexuality, which I had been curious about but just hadn't gotten around to asking her about yet.

"What about you? How or when did you know you were bisexual?"

"We're not done with you yet, Nick. Nice try. You had sex with six; who were the other four, or three, because I figured April was one of them."

"Yep, that summer after graduation, about a month after Kathy and I broke up, is when April and I hooked up. Then my freshman year at college I planned on being a real slut, right? I was going to fuck anything that walked. Heck, before the fall break I planned on doing at least five or six girls, right?"

"Big fat zero, huh?"

"Gee thanks. Close, but not exactly. I went to this party and saw this girl dancing. It was late and I was drunk. I go up and started dancing with her. It was like the third weekend of the first semester and I was determined to go home with some girl that night."

"Beer goggles on?"

"Ha ha...funny. No, actually she was pretty good-looking and she and I really hit it off, too. Two hours later I was in her dorm room and we're fucking like crazy. She even begged me to fuck her in the ass."

"Get out!"

"No, I'm serious."

"Did you?"

"No. Not that time."

"She wasn't a one-night stand?"

"Nope. She turned out to be my girlfriend."

"Awwww, how sweet." Then Leigh's eyes lit up. "Oh, the girl in college who liked anal sex? The one you talked about the other night?"

"Yeah, the one and only Becky. Rebecca Mortensen. She liked it up her poop chute more than anything else. I mean, I would actually have to beg her sometimes to let me stick it in her pussy."

"You're gross," Leigh said, but was laughing the whole time.

"Yeah, good ol' Becky ruined what was supposed to be a great freshman year. I mean, how many women must have been disappointed because I was taken."

"Oh please," Leigh offered.

"Then there was Robin. We dated from just before winter break of my senior year to just past Thanksgiving of last year, so just under a year."

"Why did you break up?" Leigh asked. I am sure Leigh was wondering this especially since it was only six months ago.

This answer would have to be handled delicately since Robin was really the one girl I ever loved before. I told Kathy I loved her but we were young and I don't think either of us really knew what love was. With Becky, it was more physical and although we both said 'Love ya', we both knew that emotion was never really a part of our relationship. But Robin and I were pretty close. My mother, I knew, loved her. They shared many of the same interests, most notably me. My mom for some reason thought that even at my young age, I should be married or at least engaged by now, and Robin definitely wanted a commitment from me. If I had met Robin now rather than a year and a half ago, we might actually be engaged right now. It was all timing. I could not tell Leigh that Robin and I broke up because she was pushing me to marry her because quite honestly, I could see myself one day marrying Leigh and it hasn't been that long after I broke up with Robin.

"Well?" she insisted.

"Well, ever since we started dating, she was one step ahead of me, planning our whole life out, down to the number of kids we'd have to what we would name our dog. We lived apart since college graduation, she on the outskirts of Detroit and me here almost two hours away. When she knew I wouldn't move to be with her because of my dad's firm, she told me she was going to quit her job and move to Hillsdale, hoping I'd ask her to move in with me and we would get engaged. I told her I wasn't quite there yet. End of story."

Even though I tried, it came across like I shied away from commitments.

"Don't like commitments, huh?

"That's not the case at all. It just wasn't the right time. Even just a year later, I want different things."

"So, no regrets?"

"About Robin? Not at all. I wish her the best but I'm happy. Very happy."

Leigh brought her lips up to mine and brushed it with a seductive kiss. "Good, I'm glad. I'm very happy, too."

"Okay, what about you, Miss Summers? Tell me about your lovers, both male and female."

"Wouldn't you like to know. I bet if I gave you only one choice, I'd know which you'd want to hear about. But I do believe you owe me one more. You only told me about five. And you said there was six."

"Can't slip anything by you, huh? Okay. The other was never exactly a girlfriend."

"Ooh, you mean you finally had your one-night stand?"

"Well, yeah. About five or six one-night stands, I guess."

"Nick Conyers!" Leigh said, feigning surprise. "You had yourself a fuck buddy in college?" Leigh was grinning from ear to ear. I knew she would be cool about it.

"I guess you could call her that."

"Sounds hot. Tell me about her."

"Do I have to?"

"Well since it seems like you don't want to, then yes, you definitely have to now."

Looking down at Leigh and knowing that she was naked underneath the covers was all the prompting I needed.

"If I tell you who, do you swear you will never tell anyone?"

"I swear. Geez, is she someone famous or something? Or is she just god-awful ugly?" Leigh chortled at her last comment especially.

"Hardly. She was runner-up to Miss Michigan a few years ago."

"Hey, wasn't your friend Brian's older sister runner-up a few years ago? I remember hearing that."

I could only grin.

"Oh my god, it was your friend Brian's sister?"

I was looking straight down at Leigh, and of course when I didn't answer and by the look on my face she could tell.

"Oh my god, really? Isn't she a news anchor now in Detroit or somewhere?"

"Yeah, in Toledo. And Brian never found out about her and me."

"Wow Nick...you have now fucked your best friend's sister-in-law, your best friend's wife and one of your good friend's sister?!?"

Sounded bad when she said it like that.

"And the only one I needed permission for was Renee, and I got both, yours and Sam's. But with Jill, she pursued me, each and every time, too."

"God, she's gorgeous. What was she like in bed?"

I wondered if Leigh was curious as a girlfriend would be or if she was curious for her own personal reasons. It was going to take some getting used to having a bisexual girlfriend, for sure.

"Actually not great. It was good but not as good as some others. I mean, her body was nice and all, but she just sorta laid there and wanted to hear all sort of compliments."

"Why you?" Leigh asked.

"Gee thanks. You mean, why did she want to sleep with me, a friend of her little brother's, when she could probably have any guy at school or anywhere else for that matter?"

"Well, yeah."

"Well, she was at Michigan, too. I saw her at a bar off campus the night some guy she was seeing broke it off with her. I think it was the first time a guy had ever broken up with her. Anyway, she saw me, a friendly face, and we started chatting. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I was at her apartment and we were doing it. It seemed like every time after that when she would no longer be dating someone, mostly after she dumped some guy, she'd text me. Like a booty text, haha. I'd go over there, we'd talk for a bit, but we would always end up in her bed. I'd never stay a full night, either. She wouldn't let me."

"Why? And why didn't it ever escalate to anything more?" Leigh wondered. "I mean, I know she must have loved having sex with you, but why nothing more than that?"

"I'll answer that in her own words. She said, and I quote, 'I can't ever date you, Nick, because you're Brian's friend, but I love your cock too much to give it up.' Four months after we last slept together she almost wins Miss Michigan. But by that time I met Robin and there would be no more Jill. Of course she would get more boyfriends, so I hardly think she missed me. It was just a fluke thing that happened over the course of a year and a half."

"Wow," Leigh muttered.

Leigh had been twirling her fingers in my chest hairs and I was stroking her back. The last half hour had been enough to re-charge my batteries, sort of speak. She lifted herself up and offered me a great view of her tits once again and then crushed them against my chest as we kissed again. Her hand was down to my chest, over my stomach and snaked its way down to my "snake", which had hardened considerably from her touches and kisses.

"Oh my god Nick, you're so hard again. Thinking about Jill Delaney gets you excited, huh?" Leigh feigned anger toward me.

She and I both knew it had nothing to do with the conversation and everything to do with her own warm body, soft touches and loving kisses that was stirring my cock underneath the covers. Leigh lifted herself off the bed and threw her leg over mine and set her other leg down on the other side of mine. Her tits above me were barely touching my chest, her pussy was mere inches from my once-again throbbing dick and her hair was falling lightly onto my face.

"So Mr. Conyers...if I'm listening carefully, you had a girlfriend your freshman year and then you met Robin in the middle of your senior year, leaving only little Miss America wannabe as your only loving for two and a half years in between?" She kissed the side of my face and then sloped down to my neck, nuzzling her warm nose against my skin and kissing from one side of my Adam's apple to the other. Her pussy lips tickled my cock down below.

"Not exactly," I said.

Her eyes widened and she looked down at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I had another fuck buddy," I said.

"But you told me about all six, right?" I could see her counting them up in her head.

"Yeah, but one of them, other than Jill, was a steady source of sex for me after we broke up. It allowed me to concentrate on studies without the rigors of a relationship," I told Leigh honestly. I could see Leigh scrunch her face trying to guess. She knew it wasn't April immediately.

I was going to tell her when she guessed, "Anal queen?"

I could not suppress a laugh. "Yeah...anal queen. We weren't a great boyfriend/girlfriend, but we could sure fuck, so we did a lot my sophomore and junior year, probably every other weekend. Becky ruined it by meeting a guy the summer before our senior year."

"Don't talk to her anymore?"

"No, I do. Not often but we still keep in touch."

"Oh? Miss the sex?" She asked this as her moist pussy rubbed along my long, hard cock.

I reached between us and took hold of my cock and placed it at her opening. There was a twinkle in her eye and then she moved down to allow my excited extension to again enter her. The second time felt like it was going to be as good or better than the first.

"What was the question again?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was thirsty again and I had to pee. Leigh was fast asleep. Such was the result of round two which lasted about an hour. The clock read only 11:55 but I felt like it was the middle of the night.

I got out of bed and searched relentlessly for my boxers. I was not as willing as my girlfriend to be found prancing around naked in her apartment. Besides, I thought I had heard Mike and Kelli come home not too long ago.

When I opened the door to the hallway, I was greeted by the pleasing blue light flicking on the wall which indicated the television was on. The volume was low so I could not tell what show or movie they were watching, but after a few seconds I do not think it mattered. I clearly could hear Mike groaning and encouraging Kelli to suck his dick harder. Getting to the bathroom would have been easy without being spotted but the sounds drew me closer and closer to the living room. Right before I peeked around the corner, I remember hoping that it was indeed Kelli administering the blowjob and not some guy they might have picked up while out.

The whole apartment was dark and I figured I could probably catch a glimpse without being seen. When I reached the point of no return, I looked around the corner and saw Mike sitting in the middle of the couch, his shirt still on but apparently naked otherwise, and Kelli in between his legs with both hands in front of her on his thighs and her head bobbing up and down. My mouth dried up even more. Kelli was completely naked and being that she was only about six feet in front of the television, her entire backside was displayed to me. Her ass was full, round and firm. I don't know how long I was staring at it when I looked up and saw Mike looking right at me.

He smiled and patted Kelli on the shoulder. When she looked up at him he smiled and motioned for her to look in my direction. When she did she smiled at me and I could swear her lips were coated with Mike's pre-cum. My knees were weak and almost buckled. I am sure their smiles were invitation to somehow be a part of what they were experiencing, either as a third or simply to watch. However, the effect was the complete opposite. I retreated back into Leigh's room and climbed back into bed. I stifled my need to go to the bathroom and tried my best to go to sleep.

An hour passed and I felt as if I had hardly slept. I knew I had drifted off at some point but the urge to relieve myself had woken me up. I hastily climbed out of bed and scampered across the hallway to the bathroom. The apartment was completely dark now but I was not taking any chances. It was Kelli's apartment and if she wanted to fuck her boyfriend in the living room, so be it. A minute later, I was climbing back into bed.

"Mmmmm, baby? Is everything okay?" Leigh said groggily.

"Mmhmm...go back to sleep, honey. I love you," I said as I kissed her forehead.

Leigh was fast asleep before she could hear me tell her I loved her, I'm sure. I laid awake for at least another half hour contemplating the events of the evening, even our talk, but mostly of the sure embarrassment I would have to face when I saw Kelli and Mike in the morning. How Leigh managed to get me to spill the story of my love life without sharing much of hers was a mystery, as well. There was still the matter of her and Sam's little interlude back in high school I wanted to discuss. It did not change the way I felt about her, of course, but still felt it had to be discussed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We both woke up around 7 AM.

"Good morning, baby," she said.

"Good morning, Leigh."

"Did I fall asleep on you?"

"No. You were awake for the important part."

We both chuckled. Leigh was a wonderful lover. Her body, her touches, her kisses were all perfect. "You are awesome," I gushed. "Best lover I've ever had."

"Well, you're in my top ten, too, baby," she teased.

"So there's at least ten, huh?"

Leigh suddenly had a pained expression on her face, like she suddenly regretted what she just said.

"Before I give you a summary of my love life, I want to know something else. You said you still keep in touch with...Becky is it?"

"Yeah, Becky."

"Two things. She liked anal?"

"Loved it. Why?"

"No reason. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I do. Does that bother you?"

"No, I guess I should try it one of these days. And the second thing is, if you don't mind telling me, if the basis of your friendship with Becky was to have sex and you said you still keep in contact with her, when is the last time you two had sex?"

By the way she phrased it I knew she was hoping it was awhile ago. Becky had broken up with her boyfriend around the time I cut it off with Robin, so we had actually hooked up a few times since even though she lived two hours away.

"Honestly? Two and a half months ago. St. Patrick's Day. But there won't be anymore times, baby. I'm with you now and very happy. I think you'll like her, that is if you want to meet her and she still wants to be my friend."

"Oh my god, I think I saw her. At Deke's, I was there on St. Pat's Day. I saw you, though I don't think you saw me and if you did, I don't think you recognized me. Does Becky have long, straight reddish hair and big tits?"

"Uh huh."

"Wow, I did see her then. She's got a pretty big butt."

"I guess."

"You don't recall seeing me that night, do you?"

"No, sorry, I don't."

"Think you would have recognized me?"

"Probably. I was pretty drunk that night, though, if you didn't notice."

"I almost came up to you to say hi. But 'Anal Queen' was hanging onto you pretty much the whole night, now that I think about it."

"Yeah, I think she was. You should have, though."

"It's in the past. What's important is that you're here now and we're together. So now, if I'm going to tell you about my past lovers, you have to promise me something. You won't be harsh or judgmental of me."

"Of course, hon. I wouldn't dare think of doing that to you."

"Okay," she said and let out a big breath.

She continued. "You know I went to MSU before I transferred to CMU, right?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, the reason was simple. I partied way too much my first two years, and a part of that lifestyle was...well, it was what you expected your freshman year."

I knew where this was headed and was not sure I was going to like it.

"Nick, I had at least a dozen partners my first year of college alone."

"Guys and girls combined?"

"Mostly guys. I only had one bisexual experience that year. Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not? That was then, this is now. I haven't exactly been monogamous the past couple of weeks."

"I was addicted to sex, Nick. It was a result of low self-esteem," she started.

"How could you have low self..." I interrupted.

"Please Nick, let me finish?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry. Go on, honey."

"Thank you. Growing up wasn't exactly the easiest thing for me. First, having a large chest early on got me caught up in the wrong crowd. Early in high school, guys flocked to me and I loved the attention. I never let any of them 'go all the way' with me, but I would pretty much let them do whatever else they wanted. Then I met a guy I really liked and he seemed to like me for more than just my tits. He was my first. Right after that, my parents told me we were moving to Michigan. I was crushed. I ran away from home for a few days. Even Trent, that was his name, did not know where I was. Trent and I broke up but not before I contemplated getting pregnant by him and staying back with him. Luckily I did not do this, obviously. Even then I was smart enough to realize that was no solution. So I made a decision. I was going to make the best of it in Michigan, a new start.

"When I started school here, I was shy, you might recall. I went out with a few guys but really only slept with one guy my senior year. Darren, he played basketball. Did you know him?"

"A little. He was a nice guy."

"Yeah. But there was another guy I have to tell you about. This guy I did not sleep with but I guess at the time I wanted to. After one of the football games, during which April and I got into a stupid fight, so stupid that to this day I do not remember what it was about, I hooked up with someone from the football team, one of your teammates."

I was glad she was telling me and that I would not have to bring it up.

"It's okay, Leigh," I said. "It was a long time ago."

"It was Sam."

I pretended to look surprised but I guess I was not convincing.

"You knew, didn't you? Sam told you, huh?"

I looked down and then back up at her. "Yes, Sam told me this past weekend."

"Damn! I knew I should have told you before you went there."