Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Leigh," I assured her. "I'm not mad. How can I be? Surprised maybe, but not mad. It was not only long ago but we were not involved then. Now Sam and Renee, that's another story."

"Oh my god..." she started. "She knows, too? That's why she wanted to fuck you again and was hanging all over you, isn't it?"

Not sure if this helped or hurt the matter more in her eyes, I simply told her the truth.

"Yes, she knows and yes, I think it's part of the reason why she hung all over me and wanted me to fuck her again."

"Ugh, I don't know if I can ever face her again."

"Renee? She's not mad at you; she was mad at Sam. But I think they're gonna be able to work through it. At least I hope so."

"Me too," Leigh said. "Nick? I wanna tell you more about my past, okay?"

"Sure, sorry. Go ahead."

"Like my experiences with other women. You do wanna hear about that, right?" She winked and then laid back down on the pillow pulling the cover up under her chin. Before, I could casually glance down and see her tits when she was on her side with her head propped up by one arm. Now her glorious body was covered, but I feasted on her eyes and her lips. Even in the morning's light without a hint of make-up on she looked radiant.

She continued. "My first time with a female was my best friend back in Minnesota. It was two years before we moved. It was just kissing and touching above the waist. A few weeks after that her and I were at a sleepover at this girl's house and we were all talking about guys and how pathetic they were at kissing and how clumsy they were with their hands. So we were showing each other how certain guys we had gone out with kissed and tried to feel us up...and of course, we had to use each other as props."

"That sounds interesting."

"Oh, it was. It was a very intense night. At one point two of them were kissing each of my boobs and the other kissing me on the mouth."

"Wow," I said.

"You like that picture, huh? Then the summer before I moved my cousin and I hooked up. Her name was Brenda and we got drunk in the woods behind her parent's house. We were drinking rum straight from the bottle and next thing I know, she was hugging me and telling me how much she was going to miss me. She had even bigger tits than me and I couldn't resist. At first she was like 'what the fuck are you doing?' but soon she was pulling and tugging on mine and telling me to take off my shirt."

"Your cousin, huh?"

"Well, second cousin, but yeah. She's gorgeous, too. If she lost thirty or forty pounds she'd be an absolute knockout."

"So, neither of you went down on the other?"

"Oh no, we did. Hers was my first pussy and mine was hers. But I think I was her last, too."

"Sounds hot...right there in the great outdoors?"

"Yep. We didn't get completely naked but it was awesome. But now we don't talk any more. I've tried getting her to talk about it but she wants nothing to do with me. I know she thinks I'm gay. I think her mother even told my mother what happened, but my mom didn't care. She knows I'm not gay."

"Any girls from our senior class?" I brazenly asked.

"No, 'fraid not. But like I said I was attracted to April. And Kathy. But I also was hot for Meg Towers and Stephanie Hudak. Remember them?"

Remember them? How could I forget? Meg was the class "hottie" and Stephanie was the homecoming queen. They also had major racks. I think I knew what got my girlfriend's motor running when it came to other women. Although she was attracted to April, it was clear to me that Leigh liked girls with big tits just as much or more than I did.

"Uh, yeah. Meg was only pursued by every guy and Stephanie was very pretty, too. She was also very nice. Good choices, hon," I teased.

"Meg wasn't only pursued, I think she was caught a lot, too. I think she fucked over two dozen guys that I heard about."

"Well, I wasn't one of them."

"Sorry. Anyway, when we moved, I think I was getting worried I was becoming gay, so I kinda backed away from those urges. Kinda of that 'new start' thing I mentioned earlier."

My hand had been on my side but I started to rub circles on Leigh's stomach. She closed her eyes and let out an "ooh".

"I'm not telling you about every guy that freshman year because one, I don't remember many of them. I was usually drunk and so they weren't really memorable. And two, because it really is a time of my life I'm not really proud of, but it is a part of who I am."

My hand stopped its circling of her tummy but I kept my hand atop her stomach nonetheless.

"Even my one girl-girl that year turned out humiliating. I met this girl at a party and I was very attracted to her and her to me. We ended up in her dorm room and we started kissing. She told me she had never done anything with another girl before and didn't really know what to do. I told her to do what was natural."

I started rubbing her stomach again. After all, it felt natural for me to do so. The circles got bigger and soon my hand was brushing the bottom of her breasts.

"What did she look like?"

"I don't remember much. Average height. Average weight. Average-sized boobs, too, actually," she laughed. "But I do remember she had incredibly sexy eyes. I remember looking up into her eyes when I went down on her and her cumming. She looked so sexy...ooh those eyes."

"Wow. What's so humiliating about that? Did she not reciprocate?"

"Oh no, she did, and she did wonderfully for her first time, too. But it was because I was used. The next day she called and asked if we could get together again. I said sure, but when I got to her dorm room, her boyfriend was there. It wasn't because I was gay and wanted her all to myself; it's just that she wasn't truthful about it. If she would have been upfront about it from the start, it probably would have been cool."

"So did you just leave?"

"No, I stayed. She and I put on a show for him and then we both sucked him until he came all over our tits. Then she and I played around again until he was hard again and then he fucked her while I mounted his face."

"Your first threesome?"

"Yup. But I felt like shit afterward. Well, not really shitty until about a week later and I really realized I was used. She wouldn't return my phone calls and she would avoid me around campus. Finally, her boyfriend approached me outside the cafeteria one day and told me to leave his girlfriend alone; she wasn't a dyke like me and that I was only there to serve one purpose and one purpose only: satisfying a fantasy of his for his 21st birthday."

I had been sliding my hand surreptitiously around the underside of Leigh's breasts but stopped doing so when she told me this latest bit of information.

"Awwww, baby, I'm so sorry."

"It started a downward spiral for me. I felt completely useless; completely incapable of being in a relationship with anyone and not worthy of being loved for anything but my body."

I ached for her inside even though I knew these were emotions from years ago. I dared not speak, letting her finish.

"I started to resent my body. I gained almost 50 lbs over the course of a year. No one seemed interested in me or wanting to have sex with me and that was just fine. Deep down, it's what I wanted. It's why I gained the weight."

I tried to picture Leigh at almost 200 lbs and just couldn't. What she was telling me surprised me quite a bit.

"And then I met Richard. He was in one of my literature courses and he and I became study buddies. I never even saw it coming. One night we were in my room and he leans over and starts kissing me. I pushed him away and asked him how he could kiss me, how could he be attracted to me."

"Because you're so beautiful," I interjected.

"Oh my god...that's exctly what he said," Leigh said.

That moment, she said, convinced her to lose the weight she had put on. She and Richard dated for almost two years. He was really her only serious boyfriend.

Ironically, as her weight was shed she became more sexually liberated. When she told Richard of her past experiences with other women and her desire for future liaisons with them, it was the beginning of the end, but not before they experienced a threesome of their own.

But instead of another girl, it was her and two guys. It was with a friend of Richard who had visited from a neighboring college. She knew in a way she was being used again, she said, but she didn't really care. They would break up about a week later and she figured that Richard decided he deserved a 'going away present' and if he wanted a friend to be a beneficiary of it, so be it. It didn't matter to her, though.

"I knew it was already over between us. Two years was an awfully long time but I knew I would never marry him. I decided to give him the gift of a threesome he had asked for. Why he didn't ask for another girl instead of his friend I'll never know. But he gave me the best gift of all."

"Two guys, huh?"

"Ha ha. One cock in my pussy and one in my mouth...mmmmm. No, I'm talking about him saving me from my depression. He really did, you know. I don't know where I'd be without him."

"Still keep in touch?"

"No. I wanted to but he said it would hurt too much."

"Probably for the best," I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We took turns going to the bathroom and returned to bed. Leigh had thrown on a tank top and shorts and I was still in just my boxers. Leigh finished telling me about her past lovers by saying she had another bisexual experience with a good friend from college, Marie, who decided in her last semester of college to go to Hollywood and pursue an acting career. Marie had figured that in the crazy world of Hollywood she might find herself in some interesting situations and did not want to act inexperienced in the area of girl-girl love. She knew that Leigh was bisexual and asked her as a favor.

One day Marie could be famous. In only less than two years she had been in a commercial in a non-speaking role and was a contestant on The Bachelor last year. She was eliminated rather early, but still got great exposure from it, Leigh said.

She finished her love story by saying the past two years since she broke up with Richard she had no serious boyfriends but had gone out with about four or five guys, mostly older. It was quite a shock to hear that between men and women, she had had over twenty partners!

"So now you pretty much know my story, Nick. Disappointed? Disgusted?"

"Not at all. I could never be disappointed or disgusted by anything you do or say. I love you for you. Your past doesn't bother me in the least."

"Good, I'm glad, baby." She kissed me short but sweet on the lips. "So tell me, Nick Conyers...other than the girl you just fucked last night, who was your best fuck the past couple of weeks?"

"You really want to know?"

"Sure, why not? I know I'm better than anything any other girl can provide, so why not?"

"Probably Monica. Dawn's roommate."

"She's the one with really big tits, right?"

"Uh huh."

"You really do like big tits, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. They're not a requirement, but..."

"What did you like about Dawn then?"

I paused and prepared my answer. "Well, first off hers aren't that small. But I think it was the way she pursued me. Except for Becky and I guess Jill, with all of my lovers I had to initiate things, you know. With you, I felt more of that, too, getting yourself thrown into the mix as far as the threesome thing. I mean, I went after you hard when you came over to my house that night since you were really playing hard to get."

Leigh was on her side while I continued lying on my back. Her hand was touching my leg and was soon stroking me there before continuing upwards toward my boxer shorts.

"And just like last night, I loved how you initiated everything. If I had thought about it, I think I would have wanted it exactly that way."

"So Monica was the best fuck and she has the nicest tits, too?"

"They were very nice but I was surprised at how nice Renee's looked."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. They are probably only B cups but they were hot!"

"Okay, Mr. Breast-man...who has the nicest ass?"

"Present company excluded?"

"Oh please...my big ass?"

"I love your ass, Leigh. Small butts like Renee's and April's are nice, too, but I prefer to really sink my hands and teeth into a booty like yours."

"You're sweet. So, come on, whose was the nicest? Monica has a nice big booty, too, huh?"

"Yeah, I liked her ass but I'd probably have to say...don't get mad...Dawn's."

"Dawn's huh? Yeah, I can see that, I guess. Why would I get mad?"

With the conversation and the softness of Leigh's touches, I was rock hard. Remembering the fucking I gave Dawn's butt didn't hurt, either.

Leigh was pushing down her shorts and told me to take down mine.

"But you'd rather fuck mine, right?"

"Your ass?"

Leigh nodded.

"You know I would."

She was back on the bed, her tank top still on and she was staring at my cock sticking straight up at her.

"I just love your cock, baby."

She straddled my hips and quickly engulfed my cock into her pussy.

"I'm not ready to right now," Leigh began, "but one day, perhaps one day soon, I want you, Nick Conyers, to fuck me in my ass."

Her nipples had stiffened and were pushed against her tank top offering a very pleasant view but my hands went from her hips to her ass, squeezing her cheeks in my hands and then running my finger lightly down her crack. My fingertips grazed her backdoor entrance and tickled her there.

"Ooh...oh my god. I don't think I could imagine your huge cock there, baby. Fingers are okay, though."

Her eyes closed and I felt a rush of her sticky juice coat my cock and run down my shaft and covered my balls with her cum.

"That was quick," I said. It had taken only a minute of fucking to make her cum.

She nodded in agreement. It was a quiet and serene orgasm. When she opened her eyes a minute later she said, "I wanna run something by ya, babe."

She could run anything by me, over me or through me, as long as she was top of me and milking my cock with her pussy like she was.

"We got a really good thing going here and we're in love with each other and..."

She seemed to struggle with the next part.

"Go on, hon. Something troubling you?"

"No, it's just that I think we should continue like we are."

I was confused and I'm sure it showed.

"If you mean fucking with you on top, I'm in complete agreement, baby."

"I mean fucking other people, too. I want us to have an open arrangement. I want you to be able to fuck other women while I can be with other women and other guys, too."

"Really? Why?"

I had thought that being with Leigh would offer some unusual situations. For one, I thought I would have at least one round with her and Kelli since Mike had been given at least two times that I was aware. And the idea of Renee and Sam hooking up with us was not entirely out the realm of possibility given Renee's new attitude toward sex. Chad and April were always hanging in the wings, too, as a possible repeat performance.

"Yeah...why not?" she answered. "Wouldn't you like to fuck Dawn again? Or April or Renee?"

Was I being tested? I sensed I might be.

"I only want to be with you."

"Of course you do. But wouldn't it be fun to enjoy sex with others, too? You're the best lover I've ever had, Nick, but I want sex a lot. I need sex a lot. I don't know if you could keep up." She smiled and winked. "And I know how guys can be. I don't want you to ever cheat on me. This way, you wouldn't be cheating. I'm telling you it's okay."

This whole time she was moving up and down and around on my cock. Her hands were caressing my chest and pinching my own nipples which had never been as hard as they were right then.

"Well? I saw how you looked at Kelli last night. You would have fucked her right there and then if Mike and I said it was okay, right?"

She brought her face down to mine and mashed her lips against mine.

"I love you Nick and I don't wanna lose you. I think this can be fun but if we lose focus, we'll stop. Cold turkey. Either one of us can tell the other it needs to stop. But if it works...god, can you imagine how great it'll be?"

[KNOCK KNOCK]

"Leigh?" Kelli called through the door.

Leigh reached back and pulled the covers up around her ass and around her hips to cover where our bodies met, though it was clear what we were doing.

"Come in."

I tensed. My cock was buried inside Leigh's pussy and she was inviting her hot roommate into the bedroom while we were still fucking?

"Uh, hi you two. Good morning. Um Leigh, are you two gonna need some coffee or do you want me to turn off... [Kelli glanced down at her own body] ... "you know, the coffee maker?"

Kelli stood there either completely unaware Leigh was riding my cock or completely ambivalent about it. She also stood there with a short white robe tied loosely around her hips and a hint of her cleavage peeking out the top of it.

"I've already asked him; he was just about to answer that, Kell. Nick? Kelli wants to know if she should turn it off, or..." and she looked to Kelli, "do you want a cup?"

I may have been a dumb jock in high school and slow in common sense in general but I was no dummy. I had been set up. Damn I was lucky!

"I'd love some," I answered looking Leigh in the eye conveying to her I knew the real meaning of the request.

"Good, baby."

Kelli closed the door behind her with one hand and with the other undid the belt on her robe. Upon doing so she revealed herself wearing a lacy pair of boy shorts and a matching bra that showed her nipples prominently through the see-through material.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer," she said.

Leigh resumed her fervent fucking but my eyes were elsewhere as they followed Kelli into the room. Leigh's tank top was still on and when Kelli reached the bed she put her hand onto Leigh's shoulder and said, "Let me take a ride?"

It was phrased and sounded like a question but Leigh knew it was more of a polite command. When Leigh got off of me and my proud member was sticking straight up in the air with Leigh's glistening juices covering it, I could see Kelli licking her lips as she stared at it.

"Nice dick, Nick," Kelli said and then giggled at her little rhyme.

The two roommates met at the foot of the bed and each took the other in her arms and kissed. It was so fucking hot! These were two women, unlike I had seen over the past couple of weeks, who truly knew what the other liked and they both felt very comfortable in this setting. Their hands had settled on each other's hips and then both began stroking each other's ass as the kissing got more intense.

"Fuck him good, baby girl," Leigh said to Kelli when they finally parted.

My cock which had not been touched for a few minutes still had not lost any of its rigidity. Leigh then told Kelli to turn and face me and went to her knees behind Kelli and took hold of the waistband to her bottoms and curled the waistband under her fingers and pushed it down. I had assumed Kelli was probably shaved bare like Leigh but could already see a small patch of trimmed brown pubic hair through the lacey material of her underwear. It also disclosed to me she was not a true blonde. Kelli's hips were wide and curvy but her waist was narrow, a very lovely shape. As she stood before me bottomless, Leigh was kissing her backside. Kelli was again looking at my cock as Leigh ran her tongue over her ass.

"Oooh yeah, girlfriend...I love when you do that. But let me fuck him already, okay?"

Leigh stood up and silently walked out of the room not even looking back at me. I followed her out the door, still bottomless but with her tight tank top still on. I looked back just in time to see Kelli mounting me.

"She'll be back, hon. We thought it might be more fun if she wasn't here at first."

1...34567...12