Nick's Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded but was still sad to see Leigh leave.

"God you're huge, Nick. Bigger than Mike, definitely."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," she chuckled. "Not all black guys are hung like horses. Surprised he's black?"

"No," I answered quickly.

"Liar." She sat down on my cock slowly and began to ride my cock expertly. "He knows I'm fucking you, by the way. He didn't have time to fuck me before he left for work but told me to have fun with you two."

My eyes were pasted to her chest. She quite possibly could have the nicest tits I had ever laid eyes on, except for Leigh's of course, but for now Kelli was not showing them all to me yet.

"You like tits, I know. You probably love Leigh's."

To this I did not have to nod or say yes; she knew I did.

"Sorry, but you won't be seeing all of mine, at least not today. Although you can probably see enough of them already."

I certainly could. Fucking Kelli was incredible, although I did wish Leigh would return. It felt funny having sex with her roommate in Leigh's bed with her not there. It wasn't a surprise to me, however, that I was fucking Kelli. It seemed inevitable.

"You're beautiful, Kelli. I just love your body," I gushed.

"Did you like it last night when you saw me giving Mike head?"

"Of course."

"You should have gotten a closer look. Maybe you would have been able to see my tits. But for now, Mike will just not allow it."

I wanted to ask why but instead I gazed upon her bra-covered tits and then panned downward to her pussy where my cock was plowing in and out of her. With the light of day it was easy to see. She leaned back and invited me to rub her clit, taking my hand in her own and placing two of my fingers on her clit.

"Ohh..ohh..ohhh yeahhh...fuck!!" she screeched. "That's it, Nick." Her eyes were shut tight and it seemed she was off in another world. "Can you go again?"

"Huh?"

"Go again. You know, get hard and cum again if I let you cum inside of me."

"Uhhh yeah...I guess."

"Leigh!" she yelled. "Get your sexy ass in here!" she shouted.

Leigh could not have been that far away because she appeared within just a few seconds.

"Yeah?" Leigh pondered.

"Baby? Can your boyfriend cum inside of me?"

"He can," she simply said. "But I'm going to stay and watch, okay?"

"Uh huh...oh god, right there, Nick..."

Leigh went to sit on the corner of the bed and spread her legs. She resumed the fingering of her pussy she no doubt was doing out in the living room when she was just listening to our fucking.

"That's hot, baby," Kelli said. "Watching you masturbate while I fuck your boyfriend. I am going to cum all over his dick and then watch you lick him clean."

Leigh was working her pussy into a frenzy. "Cum baby," she said looking into my eyes. "Shoot your hot spunk inside her hot ass body."

Over the course of the next minute or so, the three of us raked our bodies in our respective orgasms. Mine was unleashed first into the depths of Kelli's womb while Leigh looked on. Kelli's was next as her hand replaced mine over her clit. As Kelli moved her messy pussy up and onto my stomach following her orgasm, she laid down on my chest as we looked over to Leigh and watched her face wash over in absolute delight.

Kelli kissed my cheek and hoisted herself up.

"That was awesome. Thank you Nick, and thank you Leigh."

I figured that was it for Kelli as she got off of me but then she climbed onto Leigh. She reached down and pulled Leigh's tank top up and over her tits letting them spill out.

"Wearing Mike and Tom's favorite shirt, I see. Well, let's get these babies out, girl. You know how much I love to suck on your big nipples," she boasted.

Even after having just cum inside Kelli, I felt like I had just been slapped across the face. Leigh told me she wore a black t-shirt when Mike and his friend Tom had come over, but what Kelli just said made me think it was probably this same white shirt. And not wearing a bra in that shirt is almost like wearing nothing at all.

Leigh looked over at me and said, "I guess it was this white shirt. Sorry, babe."

Leigh then held Kelli's head in her hands as Kelli enthusiastically kissed, licked, sucked and bit her boobs, mostly her big nipples. When Leigh tried to unsnap Kelli's bra, Kelli paused from lathering her tits with her saliva.

"No, baby...Mike said I had to keep it on."

Leigh shrugged and told Kelli she wanted her pussy on her face then.

"That way I can eat Nick's cum as it pours out of you." Then to me Leigh said, "Sit tight, baby. I'll be over in a few minutes to clean you up."

I watched as Kelli decided whether to move up and place her pussy right in her face or turn herself around and go down on Leigh's succulent pussy at the same time. Luckily for me, Kelli turned around and treated me to a wonderful visual: girl-girl 69. Kelli's ass looked superb as it bobbed up and down on Leigh's face. Soon Leigh was treated to a mouthful of my cum as she licked it from Kelli's pussy.

Ten minutes passed with at least two orgasms from each of the girls. I began to think they forgot I was even there. As hot and exciting it was to watch them in this position, it did not offer the best view of any body part except the back and ass of the one on top, although it was certainly a nice view indeed. Kelli probably had the nicest ass I had ever seen up close and that included Leigh's. It was wide, curvy and round but firm.

I had been moving around to watch them in different angles and even reached out a few times to run my hand along Leigh's body. I just couldn't take being out of the action any more, so I got on my knees and went instinctively to where Kelli's ass was positioned over Leigh's face. I reached out and touched her ass and when she moaned her approval into Leigh's orifice, I took my other hand and really started kneading her cheeks in my hands. Leigh's hands were wrapped around and laying on top of Kelli's ass as she ate out her pussy underneath, so Leigh knew where my hands were as they moved over her hands as well.

I was so immersed in the action of the girls and my hands on Kelli's sweet ass that before I knew what I was doing, my tongue was on it and running along her asscrack. She squealed in delight and uttered something incoherent about her "ass" and "licking".

"What?" Leigh wondered.

"Nick...he's licking my ass," Kelli said contentedly.

"He is?"

"Uh huh."

I had paused briefly when this exchange started but when I heard Leigh say "good for him", I guessed it was okay.

I may have been given clearance to kiss and lick Kelli's ass, but even I had to admit that I probably crossed the line. My first experience at giving or receiving a rim job was with Becky. To say she loved ass play is an understatement. Although she had a relatively big rear-end, she and I both loved it when my hands touched it, caressed it, massaged it and yes, spanked it. She would go nuts, though, when my tongue would run down her back and glide over both cheeks. I had never had a girlfriend before who not only liked anal sex but loved to have my mouth and tongue all over her ass.

After one particular time I was doing so, she lifted her butt off the couch and told me to eat her pussy out from behind. We had just watched that on a porn flick and I was turned on by the idea. She loved it, too, but the next time we did, she asked me to lick around her asshole. I was stunned and sort of turned off at the idea, but upon her insistence she was clean down there and threatening to get up and get dressed if I didn't, I obliged. While it took some getting used to, rimming her asshole and tongue-fucking her ass became a regular routine for us. Heck, she even rimmed me once or twice.

When I dated Robin, we had anal sex three times. It wasn't her favorite thing to do but she let me because she loved me and I loved her and she knew I liked it. But she had shuddered when I suggested giving her a rim job. While I was close to doing so with Dawn and definitely thought about doing it with Leigh one day, I had never done so with another woman other than Becky. Until now, that is.

My tongue on Kelli's ass ran across her crack and was tempted to slide down in the crevice. When she didn't move or otherwise flinch, I did push it down further and ran it along inside her crack. My intention was never to reach her asshole, but my long tongue did just that. This time she not only flinched but made a little shrill of a sound.

"Oh my god!! My asshole, huh?" Kelli said. From the sound of her voice I guessed she liked it. Unfortunately, from the next sound from Leigh, she didn't.

"What? Your asshole? He's licking your asshole?" Leigh demanded.

I had barely touched it; hell, I barely tasted it. But my tongue was in the neighborhood.

Kelli climbed off of Leigh and Leigh was struggling to get herself up. Her face was shiny with cum all over it as was Kelli's, but not as much so.

"I'm sorry," I offered, holding up my hands in "surrender" mode. "I didn't mean to."

"Isn't that a little bit intimate?" Leigh said loudly.

She was up and gathering her clothing, then in frustration she went into her closet and grabbed a robe and stormed out of the room.

I could not agree more. Ass licking and definitely rim jobs should at best be like a 10th date activity. And Kelli wasn't even a girlfriend. I had met her only once before last night. The scene I was watching and Kelli's perfect 10 ass staring at me had proven too much for me to ignore. I had no defense except to say "I didn't mean to" which I said again to Leigh when she was already in the hallway.

Kelli was beaming. She, too, grabbed her boy short bottoms and robe before saying, "That felt great, Nick. Don't worry about her. I'll go talk to her, just stay put."

I could not have been in a more foul mood. This should not have happened. I had just fucked Kelli and was enjoying two hot blondes devouring each other's sex and the next minute I was alone in the room. My cock had deflated and I, too, started getting dressed.

Twenty minutes later Kelli walked back into the room.

"She's okay, Nick. Go talk to her." She then leaned in close and whispered, "And go lick her ass. That's all she wants."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I am so sorry, Leigh."

She patted the couch next to her.

"Don't be, hon. I overreacted. That's twice now during a threesome a girl has gone postal on ya." She smiled and we shared a little laugh.

"No. I overstepped my bounds, baby. What I did was a little too intimate. I don't know Kelli that well and well, I shouldn't have been near there. I really did not intend to get that close."

She patted my leg and said, "I know, Nick...I know." After a little bit of silence she added, "She does have a really nice ass, doesn't she?"

"Uh huh. Both of you do but hers was all I could see and I was feeling a little bit left out."

"Aw, poor baby. Kelli and I can get carried away sometimes, I guess."

We naturally fell into a deep kiss and my hand found its way to her breasts on the outside of her robe. Her hand found my cock through my dress pants already nice and hard.

"I wanna do that to you, baby," I whispered in her ear.

"What?"

"Kiss your ass like that. I wanted to do it when I was kissing your ass in my kitchen that one time...remember? But I thought you'd be turned off."

"Probably would've been that early in our relationship. So, you've done that a lot, huh?"

"I don't know about a lot. Anal queen liked it," I replied rather sheepishly.

We shared another smile before she said, "I still have to clean you up, remember?" she asked.

"I do but not until I'm done with your ass, baby."

I took her belt and untied it. With her robe still hanging from her shoulders, it was still enough to expose most of her naked body to me once again.

"Kelli and I went into the bathroom to make sure I was clean back there. So, how do you want me?"

"Lay down on your stomach and I'll work my way to it, okay baby?"

She nodded and quickly shed her robe. I was still completely dressed but Leigh was again naked. Personally I liked the scene it created. It actually reminded me of a porno I had once seen. Okay, probably many pornos, where the guys would be dressed and the girl was completely naked. It was also how we started last night in her bedroom.

I looked up to see Kelli in the hallway entering the bathroom to shower. She winked. I got on my knees next to the couch and returning my attention to the matter at hand, I looked down at Leigh's curvy bottom and began kneading her asscheeks firmly in my hands as I did earlier with Kelli.

"Remember what I said that one time in my kitchen when I saw your ass?"

"Ummm, that it was your appetizer?"

"Yeah, but more. It was the nicest ass I've ever kissed."

"Yeah? Is it still?" she teased.

After Kelli's ass I wasn't quite sure, but gave the only answer I could. "Very much so."

My lips lightly touched her ass and she flinched ever so slightly. When she was used to my tongue there she easily relaxed. I could hear the shower running and knew that Kelli was at least temporarily busy. For the next five minutes I did nothing but run my tongue over her cheeks and give it soft kisses coupled with little bites and sucking her fleshy bottom into my mouth and running my tongue over it before releasing and watching it jiggle back into place. I even dipped my tongue into her crack like I did with Kelli but I intentionally did not go far down into it. I was going to tease her real good. Leigh was not short on compliments, either, telling me what a great ass kisser I was and that she never knew something that seemed so naughty could feel so good.

I contemplated asking her if we could move it into the bedroom but heard the shower still going and decided I didn't want to ruin the moment. I tapped her on the ass and told her to raise it a bit more for me. I then got on the couch behind her.

"A little higher," I coaxed.

I tapped her on the inside of both knees and she spread them both a little further apart. For a first time recipient of having her ass eaten, I thought she looked very comfortable. Her pussy and asshole were visible and they both looked beautiful. Of course the water shut off just as I put my mouth back on her backside.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she exhaled.

I again kissed her ass, probably every square inch, for a few minutes before I went any further, even though I knew Kelli would probably soon emerge from the bathroom. I hoped she would just move on and not interrupt us. The aroma from Leigh's sex was very palpable. I could not resist and licked at her pussy for at least another minute or so, she tasted so good. She squirmed under me and uttered how good I was making her feel.

"Ready?"

"Uh huhhh," she moaned.

With my hands spreading her cheeks apart, I covered her asshole completely with my mouth and flattened my tongue against it and just gently massaged it, moving it back and forth across her backdoor.

"Ohhh my god!" she sounded.

I was still poking her asshole with my tongue when I looked up and saw Kelli in the same place I stood last night when I peeked around the corner watching her and Mike on the couch. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. She was standing in a towel, one on her body and one wrapped around her head. She turned around to go back to her room but not before dropping the towel covering her body and giving me another look at her ass. Of course with her body turned, I was denied a look at her tits yet again.

With her ass really loosened up, or at least as much as Leigh would allow this first time, I tried to push my tongue inside of her. It only went in about a half inch but it was enough. I slipped it back out and then back in.

"Ohhh god...you're fucking my ass with your tongue...?"

After another minute she announced she was ready to cum. Her fingers were rubbing her clit and soon she was shaking. I pulled back and rubbed her ass as Leigh shook with a very intense orgasm. It was hot! It was also when Kelli emerged from the hallway.

"Don't mind me," she said pretending to look away before she opened the door and walked out of the apartment.

"That was fucking intense," Leigh said.

It may have been but I was not yet completely satisfied. Tasting her ass was one thing but I was ready for phase two. I stood up beside the couch and unbuckled my pants.

"What are you doing? You're not gonna fuck my ass now, are you?"

I thought about it but figured too much too soon would be pushing it. But I was planning on fucking her from behind.

"No, not this time, baby," I assured her.

She visibly relaxed and wiggled her ass from side to side and said, "Whatcha waiting for then? Fuck me, babe."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I could fuck Leigh from behind for only about five minutes before I emptied my load inside her. I kept teasing her, though, about switching and fucking her ass which seemed to get her really hot. It also gave me reason to think it would be one day soon when I would get the pleasure of taking her cherry ass. Perhaps it was the reason for only being able to last five minutes, too. We showered together and then she got dressed and I put back on my same clothes from the day before.

That whole morning was sunny and of course we had spent it inside, not that I was complaining or anything. It was past noon by the time we showered and were ready to take on the day. We were starving and contemplated what to do for lunch when it started pouring down rain.

"Looks like a good day for bikini shopping," Leigh said.

I looked her up and down and revisited in my mind last weekend when I saw her sunbathing in my backyard in the thong bikini bottom.

"It certainly does."

"Oh, you wanna come?"

"I did twice today already, thank you very much. But sure, I think it'd be fun."

Leigh grabbed her cell phone from the kitchen counter and hit a speed dial button.

"Hey girlfriend, wanna go bikini shopping with me and Nick? Okay, see you in about an hour...at the food court. 'kay...bye hon."

Leigh grabbed her purse and said, "Okay, Kelli's gonna meet us there. Too bad Mike's gotta work. Guess you'll have to help us both pick one or two out."

After stopping at my house so I could change, we started the half hour drive to the mall. Since the afternoon rain had cooled the temperature a bit, Leigh was wearing hip-hugging jeans and a light t-shirt with a hooded rain jacket opened enough to allow her chest to burst through.

"I really want to thank you, Nick," she started.

"Thank me? For what?"

I had just fucked her roommate, then licked Kelli's ass and then did the same to her, all of this after a night of Leigh and me making love. What exactly could she be thanking me for?

"For allowing me to be open and free, and to experience new things."

And here it was me that felt it was her that was allowing me to experience new things.

"You're welcome, hon, but it's me that should be thanking you."

After more than a few seconds of silence between us thinking, I'm sure, of the same thing, she said, "Yeah, Kelli is a great piece of ass, isn't she?"

I didn't agree right away but by my silence told me Leigh already knew the answer.

"I don't know why the fuck she wouldn't show you her tits. Mike said she couldn't? What the fuck was that all about?"

She knew I didn't know the answer but I tried anyway. "Maybe he feels the need to exert some kind of control over the situation."

"Yeah, I guess. But you had no control when he fucked me. And he saw my tits."

"Indeed he did. And I'm sure he loved them, too."

Leigh playfully slapped my arm at the same time we both saw Kelli waving to us. I was a little busy when she left the apartment so I did not actually see what she was wearing, but she was wearing some tight jeans and a baby blue top. I walked between these two beauties as we strolled toward the food court.

1...45678...12