Nick's Quest Pt. 05

Story Info
Nick ends up with someone he really loves and loves him.
39.5k words
4.42
12.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers

This is the final installment. I tried hard to wrap up all loose ends. I hope and think most will like how it ends. I know I couldn't possibly satisfy everyone's expectations. Thanks to all who have read this and have commented and/or voted.

********

I didn't call Dawn. I actually considered her a good friend, but if I called and told her what was going on, it would sound like I wanted some "companionship" only and I didn't want to her to feel like that, so I drove to the office. I didn't think Leigh would try and find me but I decided to park in the back anyway so if she did drive by she might not see my car. But with my office in the front, I'd probably have to keep my lights off.

When I pulled into the lot, I saw Danielle's car in the front lot. What was she doing here at 8:00 on a Thursday night? I walked into the office from the backdoor and immediately heard what sounded like sniffling.

"Hello? Danielle?" I called out. I walked around to the left where two cubicles were and Danielle's was the first one. She was in her swivel chair and she had been crying.

"Danielle? What's wrong?"

"It's Jeff. We broke up," she said and then began sobbing again.

"Broke up? What do you mean? You two are engaged."

"Not anymore."

Wow, I thought. What the hell could have happened?

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I...I just stopped by to pick up some files," I said. I didn't exactly want to say I'm having a big fight with my girlfriend, although under the circumstances, it seemed like I could have. It probably would have made her feel at ease a bit. Every couple has spats; I'm sure Jeff and Danielle have had their share in four or five years of courtship. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I didn't know where that came from but hoped she said no.

"Sure, if you don't mind," she answered.

"Not at all," I lied. I grabbed another chair and sat opposite her.

I had never seen Danielle like this before. She was beautiful, yes, but she looked incredibly sexy, too, in her current, vulnerable state.

"So what happened?"

I waited patiently for her to start talking, but instead, she just kept sobbing and sobbing.

"It's okay, Danielle, just let it out." I put my one hand on her knee and then with the other, brushed a strand or two of hair away from her face.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here?" Leigh said.

Danielle and I looked quickly toward the end of the gray cubicle dividers and saw Leigh standing there with her arms crossed. We never even heard her walk in.

"Danielle just broke up with her fiancé, Leigh."

Leigh went instinctively from an accusatory tone to one of comfort. "Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that, Danielle."

"I...I...I didn't know you were waiting out in the car for Nick..." she blubbered. "Please, don't mind me."

"No, I...I don't mind waiting in the car," Leigh said. She looked at me to let me know I should just play along.

"Yeah, if you want to talk, Leigh could go back out there and wait for me," I said.

"No, it's okay," Danielle said. She tried to compose herself and really looked up for the first time, wiping away the tears from her eyes. She did not have any makeup on and was dressed in jeans and a blouse, probably the one she wore to work that day. "I remember when Jeff and I first started dating, like you two, and how much in love we were. Don't ever stop feeling that way, you guys. It's important, you know, to always keep that fire burning."

"Uh huh, I know, Danielle. I know," Leigh said. Leigh then mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to me while Danielle was looking down at her lap. "Do you want to talk to me instead? Perhaps another woman would be easier to talk to? No offense, baby," Leigh said to me.

I held up my hands. "None taken. That's probably a better idea. Danielle?"

"Yeah, I think I'd like that. Sorry, Nick."

"No, no...it's okay, really," I said. I was relieved and it probably showed. I'll just wait in my office, do some work. Why don't you two go into the conference room?"

"Okay," Leigh said. "I'll meet you there in a minute, Danielle."

When Danielle was out of earshot, Leigh pulled me close for a kiss. "I really am sorry, baby. I don't wanna be mad at each other like that, or break up or anything. I love you."

"And I love you, too," I said. We hugged and I instantly felt comfortable with my arms around her waist, her breasts crushed against my chest.

"When we're done talking, I wanna fuck in your office. Think that could be arranged?" she asked.

"I think I can pencil you in. Hurry up then." I patted her ass as she went on her way.

I did do some work but after a half hour I became bored and surfed on the Internet. I was horny as hell and even contemplated surfing some of my favorite porn sites. There was one particular one that Leigh and I had found which had sexy little snippets of videos. Some of them were pretty graphic, too, but I knew better than to access this particular site at work. I did go to Maxim magazine's website, though, and checked out some of the Hometown Hotties. I had yet to talk to Leigh about sending her pic in, but being a school teacher, I knew she would probably not go for it.

Close to an hour had passed and was now just past 9:00 PM.

[BEEP] "Um, Mr. Conyers...your 9:00 is here. Shall I put her in the conference room?"

Ha ha. Funny, Leigh. "That'll be fine, Ms. Summers." I decided to play along. I was surprised she was able to figure out the intercom system. I know it took me a week to figure the darn thing out.

When I reached the conference room door, Leigh was standing outside it and the top few buttons of her shirt were undone, showing her cleavage and the top of her lacey bra. Her hands were behind her back, presumably on the door handle. "She's ready for you. Fuck her good, okay boss?"

"Oh, I intend to."

"Here you go, to give back to her when you're done," she said and then handed me a bra from behind her back, dangling it in her right hand.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A bra, silly. Mr. Conyers, I thought you of all people would know what a bra looks like."

"I know what it is, but why? Whose is it? This isn't one of yours." I could tell that because it wasn't that big. "Besides, you still have yours on."

"It's your 9 o'clock's. Now don't make her wait any longer."

"Leigh? Where's Danielle? Didn't she go home?" I assumed she had.

"Go, baby. She's patiently waiting."

"Leigh? What the fuck is going on here?"

"One of many favors to come your way, baby. Perhaps I'll sit in on this meeting with you?"

Leigh followed me into the room. Danielle was seated on the other side of the room, facing away in one of the high-back swivel chairs.

"Danielle?"

She turned in the chair and now faced me. Her jeans were unsnapped and unzipped half-way down showing the top of her panties and her blouse was completely unbuttoned but still covering her tits, though barely.

"Oh my god," I murmured.

Danielle had her elbows on the armrests and was twirling her right index finger through her hair with her head cocked to one side.

"Your girlfriend was really making me feel a lot better, especially when she started kissing my tits. But then she said, 'you know who really likes to kiss tits?' "

"Me?" I answered for her.

"Uh huh. And you know what else she said you like to kiss?"

I looked to Leigh and she just smiled. "I don't know. Lips?"

Danielle giggled. "Which ones?"

My eyes followed down her torso, past her stomach where I could see her belly button and watched as she pushed open her jeans a little more.

"Pussy lips?"

"Uh huh. Do you want to kiss mine?"

"Uh huh."

"Then come here, Nick," Danielle said.

I looked back at Leigh again to make sure this is what she wanted and she just smiled. Together, Danielle and I pushed her jeans down and off and with it came her panties. God, she had a nice little pussy, too.

"Mmmmm, it's beautiful, Danielle."

I looked over again at Leigh who was still smiling.

"Uh huh. And can you believe, Jeff hasn't gone down on it in months?" she sighed.

"You poor thing," I said.

Then without any hesitation or an invitation to do so, I opened up her blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. Her tits, like Leigh's, were tan all over, but her tan slightly lighter than Leigh's. Her areolas were small as were her nipples. She shuddered at the coolness from the AC and shook her tits a little for me. They were easily the nicest tits I had ever seen, nicer than my girlfriend's and nicer even than Kelli's. My tongue and mouth were immediately on them. Danielle cradled my head in her hands and cooed and cawed while my mouth and tongue bathed her bronzed chest.

"I thought you were going to do that to my pussy, Nick."

"Uh huh," I moaned. So I traveled downward, albeit slowly.

When I did reach my goal, I put my hands underneath Danielle's ass and dipped my head into her womanhood. Her clit was dark pink and protruding from under its hood. I flicked my tongue over it repeatedly. Then I shoved my tongue deep inside of her, as far as it could go and began fucking her pussy with my tongue.

"Ohhh my god...that feels so fucking good, Nick," she said, still cradling my head. "Oh my god, let me see them, baby."

I paused from giving her head and looked up to see Leigh standing next to Danielle about ready to show her bare breasts to my co-worker. Come on, give them to me," Danielle demanded. "Feed me them. I want to kiss them like you kissed mine."

For five minutes, there were only the sounds of licking, sucking and kissing, me on Danielle's pussy and Danielle on Leigh's tits. The relative silence was interrupted by Danielle. "I've wanted these boobs ever since I saw them yesterday afternoon. Ohhh god, make me cum, Nick."

"Make her cum and then fuck her, baby," Leigh said.

Danielle looked Leigh in the eye and asked, "Really?"

"Uh huh. You said you always wanted to fuck him, didn't you?"

Now I looked up and stared at Danielle. "It's true," she said. "And I've heard about you wanting to fuck me, too. Looks like we're both gonna get our wish."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Joe could not believe his luck nor his eyes. His own son was involved in something he had never done himself, getting it on with two hot girls at once. Now even he had to admit it, too: His son's curvy girlfriend, Leigh, was pretty goddamn hot. She may have not have been thin like most women he'd been with, but she was quite a sight, with those tits and sexy smile.

Joe was driving by the office when he saw Danielle's car in the front and immediately his dirty old mind kicked in. He had never seen her there late at night and during work hours, he had always kept his hands where they should be around her. And while he suspected she had a nice shape, she never did show it off much at work. He thought perhaps he would at least catch her wearing shorts and possibly a t-shirt or something. What he heard when he quietly walked through the open door surprised the hell out of him.

He didn't know anyone else was there because he hadn't seen Leigh's nor my car in the back but he knew what the sounds he heard were. It was either sex or at the very least foreplay. And then he heard Danielle's voice say my name and the word "pussy" and knew that I was complicit in some way pleasuring Danielle.

Of course, we had left the conference room door open about a foot or so. Who knew anyone would be stopping by at that time on a Thursday night? Joe closed it a little more to conceal himself but enough so he could very clearly see Danielle and her tits, me, his son, with my head buried in her lap, and my girlfriend, Leigh, topless and standing in only her panties off to the side, offering her tits to Danielle's mouth.

"Fuck her, son," Joe whispered to himself. "Bend that bitch over the table and take her from behind already," he thought to himself. Joe knew if he was in Nick's position, he wouldn't be busying himself with eating her pussy. He was always more a receiver than a giver in that regard anyway; besides, he always preferred fucking a woman than any kind of oral foreplay.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Oh yeah, baby," Leigh said as she stroked Danielle's hair. "Kiss my big tits, baby girl...oh yeah... Fuck her, baby...I want to watch you fuck her now."

I took my mouth away from lapping at Danielle's pussy and looked up at her while my finger still traced Danielle's outer lips, slipping my finger inside and curled it up and underneath. "You want that, don't you. You want me to fuck you?"

Danielle nodded. "Please?"

I stood up and pushed my pants down with my boxers and pulled her up out of the chair. I moved her back against the wall and lifted her up and positioned my cock at her hole. "I'll fuck you, Danielle. And I'm gonna fuck you real good, too." She was looking down at my cock.

"Ohhhh my god," she breathed.

I never knew it but my bare ass was pointed right at my dad and Danielle locked her legs around my hips and rested her one foot just above my bare ass. With Danielle all but covered up to my dad, he focused on Leigh and her huge tits swinging lightly from side to side right next to us. He contemplated showing himself but knew even he probably would not have the nerve to come in and ask if he could fuck his son's girlfriend, although in that moment, there would probably be no opposition to doing just that, from me or from Leigh. But it didn't stop him from stroking his cock through his pants. He didn't dare unzip it, though, fearing any noise at all might give his presence away.

With Danielle and I engaged in a long kiss, Leigh started to feel a little left out. She reached in and grabbed one of Danielle's boobs and pulled and tugged on its nipple. Getting her attention, Leigh asked, "Can I have a little of that, too?"

After Danielle nodded and said "of course", Leigh and Danielle swapped and wrestled their tongues while Leigh reached under our arms and cupped Danielle's left breast with one hand and with her other hand, cupped and caressed my ass.

"You're so fucking huge, Nick!" Danielle gasped. "Fuck me harder, please."

Joe smiled. He couldn't see his son's cock pummeling Danielle's pussy but knew at least one physical trait was passed to his son.

"You like girls, too, huh?" I coaxed.

"Uhhh huhhh, especially hot sexy ones like your girlfriend."

"Then eat her pussy...and let me fuck you from behind at the same time."

Joe stepped back a bit and closed the door even more so. He watched as Leigh bent down to take off her panties and stood facing the table and also the door. He never guessed she would be bald down there, but she indeed looked good enough to eat.

"How do you want me?" my girlfriend asked me.

"Lay down on the table, baby," I said. "Danielle will know where she wants you and will tell you, right Danielle?"

"Yeah," my co-worker dutifully replied.

When I stepped to the side, my dad could now see Danielle completely nude, including her little pussy. And it was gorgeous, too. It was trimmed and matched her dark brown hair. And her tits were perfect, too. He could not believe she had been hiding them so well all these years.

Leigh hoisted herself onto the long conference table and raised her arms above her head, her knees raised a little on the table and her legs spread. Danielle was between her legs and moved them further apart still.

"I hope my girlfriend understands," Danielle said softly.

I thought I heard Danielle say something when I readied myself to enter her from behind, looking at her sweet and shapely ass. Her pussy felt so nice, tight and welcoming when I entered her again in this position. I fucked her from behind for at least ten minutes while reaching around her and grabbing her boobs but also taking time to play with her ass, too. During that time, she gave Leigh two orgasms, one more than she got from me when I went down on her. But Danielle got another one when she begged me to fuck her harder and cum inside of her. She reached down and diddled her clit while I banged her hard, my balls slapping the top of her thighs. My dad never saw the climatic finish; he left a few minutes before and finished himself off in his car.

I figured we were done, but as was the case the Saturday before with Leigh and Jenny, I was wrong.

"I still want to fuck you, baby. In your office." Then looking at Danielle who had sat down butt-naked in one of the leather chairs, Leigh asked, "Care to help me re-charge his batteries?"

"Gladly. Just give me a minute."

"Of course."

But that didn't mean Leigh was going to wait for her. I sat down against the edge of the table with Leigh kneeling in front of me. My cock was dripping with Danielle's pussy juice and I was already almost all soft.

"Danielle told me she really missed having a really big cock fill her up," Leigh started. "Look at her, babe. Look at her pussy. See how it looks so well-fucked from the pounding you gave it?"

Danielle was slowly rubbing her pussy. "Yeah, I'm not used to big cocks like yours, Nick. Never had one that big, actually."

I was left to ponder that when Leigh said, "Let me have a taste of her, baby." She tipped her head toward my limp cock and covered her mouth around it. "Mmmmm... and some on here, too," she said while she swabbed my balls with her tongue, mouth and lips.

"Wasn't that door open a little more?" Danielle said absent-mindedly.

She was looking at the door to the conference room which she remembered seeing open about a foot after she twirled the big leather chair around to face Leigh and me when we walked in about half-hour ago. Now it was closed except for latching all the way shut. Leigh and I ignored her question, though.

I was already beginning to rebound when Danielle leaned forward in the chair. "Okay, I'm ready. What do you want from me?"

Leigh took her mouth from my cock and said, "More of a taste."

With that, she went on her knees over to Danielle and leaned in for a kiss, allowing her to taste herself on Danielle's lips and tongue. "And this." And with her hands on the top of Danielle's knees, she pushed them apart and bent down to lick Danielle's inner thighs before pursuing her pussy.

After a few minutes, it was clear Danielle was thoroughly enjoying Leigh feasting on her pussy and sighed.

"Ohhh my god! You're even better at that than Allison," she stated.

I immediately knew who she was talking about. I had never met her but Danielle talked about her friend from Chicago rather frequently and even had a picture of the two of them in front of Wrigley Field on her desk. Allison was a blonde and pretty hot herself.

My girlfriend knew me well. Just watching Leigh devour Danielle's pussy for five minutes had me hard and ready to go.

"Take me to his office," Leigh said to Danielle.

"I really should get going."

"Just take me there first."

I had no say and apparently Danielle had none, either. Leigh literally held me by my cock and I followed one naked woman after another down to my office. The halls were dark but my eyes adjusted quickly.

"You can't stay?" Leigh asked.

"No, I really should get going. I need to talk to Allison and then I need to get some of my clothes."

"Where are you going to stay?"

"My parents' house."

"You should stay with us at Nick's house."

She looked at me, her co-worker and the son of her boss, and said, "That's sweet, but I think it's best if I stay at my parents' house. Thanks, though."

The only light in my little office was from the computer screen.

"Bye, you two. And thanks for the 'pick-me-up.' "

"Our pleasure, Danielle. See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"I think so. Why wouldn't you?"

Maybe fucking your co-worker and his girlfriend in the conference room at work the same night you broke off your engagement would cause one to call in sick the next day at work. I certainly would have expected it.

XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers