Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"Can I show him?" Leigh asked her before she turned to leave.

"Yeah." But looking at my computer screen, she added, "But wait till you get home. I don't want that site cached here at work."

"Okay."

Danielle kissed both me and Leigh before she gave my cock one last feel and then turned to go back and get dressed. Leigh was on her knees sucking the head of my cock into her mouth and getting it nice and wet.

"Okay, fuck me now."

"What was that about?"

"I'll tell ya later. Fuck me now, baby."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We both drove to my house in our separate cars. It was almost 11:00 PM and it was like we never even had an argument a few hours earlier. We met in my kitchen to have a glass of water before we headed off to bed where Leigh gave me a summary of what her and Danielle talked about.

"So, let me get this straight. Her fiancé, or ex-fiancé, really has a 4-inch dick?"

"Well, she didn't say it was four inches, but it was below average, she said. I couldn't resist, telling her yours was over eight inches long."

"It's over eight now, huh?"

"I think so. It looks bigger and bigger every time, baby."

"And they broke up because she's bi?"

"Kinda sorta. He could not live with the fact she's been involved with her friend, Ally, for almost five years. And he didn't know it until tonight."

"How could he not know it? And why should he care? Ha, I don't care you're bi...as a matter of fact, I love it."

"Exactly. She wonders why he couldn't be more like you, like most guys would. After all, she would share Ally with him. Apparently Ally has volunteered to help seduce him, but Danielle has said it wouldn't work. It's also why she dresses the way she does. He will not allow her to dress in anything remotely provocative."

"Sounds too old-fashioned. And an idiot."

"There's more," Leigh intoned.

"More?"

"Uh huh. Remember when Danielle referred to a website?"

"Oh yeah," I replied. "I actually forgot about that. Don't tell me...she has an amateur website?"

"Yes and no. She has a website but I'm not sure how 'amateur' it is. Her and Allison have each made over $5,000 the past year or so from it."

"Her and Allison? Together? Come on, what's the web address?" I leapt out of bed and was down the hall and slipped into my office chair.

"Now, you have to promise, babe, no one at work can find out about it. She trusts us to keep it a secret, especially from your dad."

"Yeah, yeah...what is it?"

She gave me the address and I entered it into the web browser.

"I don't think I've been to this one before," I stated.

"Amazing, there's a porn site featuring girls with girls you haven't been to? Alert the media, call a news conference."

"Ha ha."

"Okay, now type in Dani and Ally in the search box."

"Or, how about I click right here. Looks like they're ranked in the top 10 on this site."

There was a short bio on both of them and then a listing of twenty-five or so galleries. I clicked on the first one. There were pictures of both Danielle and her friend, Allison, dressed but not that much. There were about twenty pictures in each gallery, with each successive picture a little more revealing.

"Who's the lucky photographer?"

"You're gonna laugh, but some guy who lives next door to Allison. And he's gay," she added.

"Even after taking all these pictures? He really must be then."

"That's exactly what she said, too."

We looked through most of the galleries and it was interesting to see that as time went on, the pictures got more and more daring, the things they wore became sexier and sexier, and the toys and acts they introduced became raunchier and raunchier. In one set, Ally was fucking Danielle with a strap-on from behind, except you really couldn't see much.

"It's hot and everything, but like all those other sites, you don't really get the good stuff unless you pay, huh?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Except Danielle gave me an ID and password to use."

For almost an hour, Leigh and I flipped through one screen after another of some hardcore action. There was even one of Ally licking Danielle's asshole that got us both really hot.

"You like that one the best, huh? Bet you'd love to do that to her," Leigh said.

It wasn't something than needed a response. My girlfriend knew me all too well. Of course I'd love to eat Danielle's ass. It was beautiful.

"How did you think she was?" Leigh continued.

"You really want to know?" I teased. We had been sitting side by side looking at the computer together, but I motioned for her to stand up and quickly removed my boxers and then her tight cotton shorts. She hovered above my cock.

"Why don't you sit down on my hard cock and I'll whisper into your ear what I thought it was like fucking Danielle."

We had never fucked like this, with her sitting down on me facing away. But it clearly was a great way to play with her tits. I kissed the back of her neck before exhaling and pouring an overflow of hot breath just behind her right earlobe.

"She has great tits, that's for sure," I said softly. "Not as nice as these, but beautiful nonetheless."

"Mmmmm, tell me about it. I loved kissing them, too."

Leigh and I fucked for another fifteen minutes and I whispered in her ear most of that time, too. When I came, I don't think much came out, but she gushed enough for both of us. I had fucked Leigh twice and Danielle once in the last three hours. I was spent. I hardly even remember walking back to my bedroom with Leigh and falling asleep. When I woke up the next morning for work, Leigh stirred next to me.

"Be a good boy at work, 'kay?"

"Of course."

"And invite Danielle over tonight. I think she should take us up on our offer, at least stay the night tonight."

"Oh, it's 'our' offer, is it?"

"Not like you're in disagreement, babe."

"Okay, I'll ask but I can't promise anything."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was at the office, first to arrive, which even given my newfound zeal to get to work early, was still rare. Meredith was usually there first and it was unlikely anyone would beat her in. It was a Friday and I was very happy about that. I was exhausted and glad it was the end of the work week. I sat in my office reading the latest news on the web, sipping my coffee when I saw a shadow outside my office. I thought I had heard someone come in earlier.

"Good morning, Nick."

"Uh, good morning, Danielle." I looked up and almost spit out the little amount of coffee in my mouth. Danielle had tight jeans and an equally tight blouse, although most of its buttons were fastened. "How are you?"

"Great." Then she leaned in further, bent slightly and whispered, "After last night, fucking great, thank you very much."

I smiled. "You're welcome, I guess. Leigh and I thought it was a lot of fun, too."

"Oh, she's a wonderful girl, no doubt, Nick. Say," she asked as she walked further into my office, "this is okay for casual day, isn't it?" She did a little twirl and my eyes scanned her butt and then up and down her body as she faced me again.

"Of course. Jeans are okay, Danielle. And that top...well, very nice."

"Good. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

It was almost a whisper. "Did you take my panties last night?"

"What? Did I take your panties?" I repeated.

She nodded.

"No, I didn't take them. Why? You couldn't find them?"

"No. Do you think Leigh would have?"

"Why would she?"

"I dunno. Can you ask her when you talk to her today?"

"Sure, but..."

"Good morning, you two," my dad bellowed. His eyes then immediately swept over Danielle's body. Her jeans and tight blouse for the day certainly stood out on her hot ass body and would probably be the main topic of buzz in the office during the day.

"Good morning, Dad," I answered.

"Good morning, Joe," Danielle said.

"I've got to prepare for an early morning meeting. Good to see someone other than Meredith here this early. Make coffee yet?"

"Yes," I answered.

When my dad was far enough away from my office, Danielle said, "Well, I guess I'm gonna have to expect that today. It's nice to be able to dress the way I'd like to for once."

I felt a little uneasy when my dad had obviously taken delight in what Danielle was wearing.

"No complaints here. Hey, before I forget, Leigh wanted me to ask if you were busy tonight. She wanted you to come over." I asked this as casually as I could.

"Oh, that's sweet, but I've got plans. I'm going to Chicago to see Allison. Leaving at 4:00 actually. It's why I'm in early. I'm leaving right from work. Tell her thanks, though."

"I will. And speaking of thanks, thank you, Danielle. Leigh and I had fun checking out yours and Allison's site last night."

"Oh that? Thanks." Then she put her forefinger over her lips to indicate to be quiet about it. "Well, I better get to work."

After my erection subsided, I got to work as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Danielle, could you please come to my office?" my dad's voice boomed over her phone.

Danielle's dress code had indeed become the talk of the office that day. Sheila wasn't there; she had taken a vacation day, but Frank and Pete were pleased and probably thought it was because of two days earlier when Danielle mentioned she did have big boobs, and that what she was wearing was for them to prove that she had a nice body. Truth was, she was wearing it to tease me all day and I knew it. She had flashed me some serious cleavage a few times during the day already. And on another occasion when she brought some files into my office, she bent over to put them on the floor and gave me a long, extended view of her ass only a few feet from my face.

"Would you please sit down?" Joe said to her as Danielle sat down in his office.

The door was kept open but Joe was talking low enough so that even if someone was standing right outside the door, no one would hear what he had to say.

"Is everything okay?" Danielle asked. She seemed nervous but had no reason to be, at least she thought. But was this about her tight jeans and top?

"Yes...yes...everything's just fine. It's just that, well, I found this." From just behind his desk, he raised her white cotton panties just high enough for her to see what it was he was holding.

"Oh," she said, somewhat startled.

"I take it they're yours then?"

She nodded.

"I see," he muttered. "I can't imagine what they were doing on a chair in the conference room. Luckily I saw it and scooped it up before my client walked in this morning." In fact, Joe picked it up last night when Danielle was down in my office and he had returned to the building from his car. He was going to keep it as a souvenir but instead decided to see if he could parlay it into some "overtime" with his suddenly "available" employee.

"I'm really sorry, Joe," she said, not offering an explanation why one of her panties would be in the conference room. Their eyes bored into one another's.

Danielle knew about her boss's philandering ways and knew he was currently fucking Sheila, her main rival in more ways than one. She always wondered if the rumors was true about Joe and the size of his dick. After fucking me and seeing my cock, she thought it probably was true. And if she were to have sex with Joe, in a way she would also be fucking Sheila over.

"I can't have my employees doing that on..."

"You saw us, didn't you? Last night, you were here," she said assuredly. "Just how much did you see, Joe?" she asked.

Joe was caught off guard just a bit. Danielle went back to get her panties after leaving my office and checked everywhere, even the chairs, so she knew someone had taken it. She believed it was probably Leigh or me, but when Joe produced it, she immediately recalled the door to the conference room being closed more than she thought and now figured it was Joe who must have closed it. And it was probably Joe who took her panties. But if he didn't want them as a souvenir, what was the point of telling her?

"I don't know what you're talking about, Danielle. Frankly, I'm ..."

Danielle quickly unbuttoned the top two buttons and leaned forward. "Do you wanna fuck me, Joe?" she whispered.

"Excuse me?" He had heard her ask that countless times before; however, they were only in his dreams.

"You heard me. I'm going to leave the office at 3:00 today and go over to Parker's Motel on Elmwood, by the county airport. You should leave fifteen minutes later and meet me there around 3:30 or so. Go to the front desk and ask for Miss D's room. You can then give me back what you got in your hand." Danielle smiled, buttoned up and stood.

"See you later," she said and strutted from his office.

Joe's jaw had dropped and stayed there. She was in charge but it could not have gone any better if he had planned it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About 3:40 I called Leigh on her cell. Damn the no cell phone rule. My dad left about a half hour ago and there really was no second-in-charge.

"Hey babe," I said. "I'm gonna probably leave here soon. Wanna grab an early dinner?"

"Sure, baby. I'll meet you at your house in a half hour? I've gotta change."

"That's fine, but I'm picking out what you'll wear."

"Deal. What about Danielle?"

"She's busy this weekend...going to Chicago."

"Ahhh, to see her girlfriend. Well, good for her."

"Uh huh. See you soon, baby. Love you."

"Love you, too, babe."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I walked into my house, the shower was running. Not long after I entered my bedroom, the shower turned off and soon after that, Leigh walked in nude.

"There's been a change of plans, baby," Leigh stated.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Kelli's really bummed. She called me right after I got off the phone with you. She called Tony and told him she's not moving there, which kinda made her sad. But the real bummer is she went to school today to see about keeping her job and they told her she's already been replaced."

"Replaced? It's only been three days."

"I know, right. Makes me so goddamn mad. And I'm supposed to go back and teach there after they treat Kelli like that?"

"So, you want to go out with Kelli then?"

"Well, I just want Kelli to join us, if it's okay?"

"Sure, that'd be great. Where do you wanna go eat?"

"Well, that's where the change of plans really comes in. I know we usually go somewhere casual, a bar or Applebee's or something like that. But how about Dolly's?"

Leigh had the cutest little smirk on her face when she looked up at me after saying it, too.

"Dolly's? The strip joint?"

She nodded. "The girls there prefer you call it 'gentleman's club', though."

"Oh, okay. They serve food at this, um, gentleman's club?"

"Uh huh. Until 8:00. And Raven told us the next time we come in to let her know and she'll take care of us. The food, that is. Can't beat free food, right?"

"I guess."

"What's the matter, baby? You don't seem excited. Don't feel like eating with a bunch of topless women all around you? I guess it's because Kelli and I will be clothed, huh?"

"Yep, that's it," I teased. "No no, it's fine. I'm just very tired. How long do you plan to be out?"

"I don't know. But if you want, we can take two cars and you can come home early, if you want."

I looked at Leigh and tried not to be the jealous boyfriend.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm not gonna fuck anyone. At least not anyone who isn't named Nick. And that includes women, too. I'm keeping my clothes on tonight. You have my promise."

I relaxed and smiled. "Okay."

"Great. I'll call Kell and just tell her to meet us there at 6:00 then."

"Greg going?"

"Uh, no. Kelli didn't think it was appropriate to tell him after only two dates that she likes watching naked women." Leigh giggled. "Remember, I didn't tell you for the first week or so."

"No, but you did agree to playing around with April the night of the wedding before we went out on our first date."

"Oh ya, almost forgot." She winked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was tired. Beat, actually. So much I could hardly keep my eyes open at the strip club, even though some interesting events occurred; other than the usual stream of tits and ass all around, that is.

Sure, dinner was free and a few drinks came our way, courtesy of the house, but the $150 I spent was real money. And that was only in an hour and a half.

My phone had buzzed a few times toward the end, and when I left Leigh and Kelli with a few of their new friends, I checked my messages while I drove home. It was only 9:15 but I would be asleep within the hour. The first message was from Dawn, the second from Lisa. A third call came from Dawn again but she didn't leave a message.

I hit Dawn's speed dial number and got her on the second ring.

"Hi, babyyy...whatcha doinggg?" she slurred.

"Dawn? Are you drunk?"

"Drunk on looooovvvee, maybe."

"Uh huh, okay."

"Are you calling me back or Lisa?"

"Well, this is your cell number, right?"

"Oh ya...ha ha...I guess it is."

"You're not out and driving around, are ya?"

"Nope. I'm at Lisa's and we're drunk and naked. Wanna come over?"

"Uh, tempting, but no. I'm tired and headed home."

"My face is full of Lisa's pussy juice..."

"Stop it...shut up, girl!" Lisa shouted. "Uh, hi, Nick?" she said, taking the phone from Dawn.

"Speaking."

"Lisa here. Sorry 'bout that. Dawn's wasted as you could probably guess, but I assure you we're not naked."

"Liar!" Dawn shouted.

"Sorry to bother you, but we had two questions and Dawn said it wouldn't be a problem to call you."

"Yeah, no problem at all. What's up?"

"What's a debt-to-equity ratio?"

"I wanna fuck you so bad, Nick!!" Dawn shouted over our conversation.

"Dawn, will you be quiet, please?!? Go in the other room," Lisa insisted. "Sorry, Nick. Go on."

I tried to ignore what Dawn said and gave Lisa my best textbook answer, then followed it up with, "Don't worry, though. You and Tim have very little of each. But having the 'no debt' is most important. What's the other question?"

"What's an IPO?"

"Initial public offering. The time when a company goes from being privately held to a public company. Like General Electric or Ford. Why?"

"Well, 'cause this guy Tim talked to today said he might consider investing but only if they were plans to eventually roll out with an IPO. Tim was so embarrassed to even respond to it because he didn't know what it meant that he just told the guy he didn't know yet and that either he or his accountant would call him back."

I rolled my eyes. Tim was definitely in negotiations that were not his forte. "I thought the attorney was handling investor relations."

"He was, but this guy had asked to talk directly to the 'idea' guy."

"Gotcha. I don't suppose that's unusual. Tell Tim I could give the guy a call if he wants. But I'd want to talk to the attorney beforehand to see if he thinks what the eventuality of going public is. I personally think it's too premature to discuss that."

"Yeah, that's what I think, too," she answered, although not very convincingly. "Truth is, I have no clue even what you just said. You know, Nick, we really do appreciate you helping us like you are."

"No problem, my pleasure."

I was home five minutes later. I recalled the events of the evening. First, being at a strip club while naked women danced around me with my girlfriend and her roommate there seemed surreal. They seemed even more interested in the dancers than me. I bought a few lap dances for them but they also each got me one. It was fun, but I think Leigh got more of a kick watching one girl then another shake their tits and ass in my face. One girl even put her tits right in my face but said she knew I had better boobs at home to do that to, then looked over at Leigh and smiled.

But the wildest part of the night was when Leigh and Kelli saw the principal from their school, the very same guy who just that day had told Kelli she was no longer welcome back at her old job.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers