Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

We were seated in the back and he was up by the stage with a friend of his. They could not see our table but we could see theirs. And he was getting one lap dance after another. Well, Leigh hatched a plan for Raven or one of the other girls to give him a private dance that he would soon not forget.

The idea was to get a picture of him and the girl in a compromising situation back in a private room. One girl would be dancing on him while another girl would pop in and snap a shot. She would then immediately apologize and then walk out. I cautioned the girls to be careful with their intentions. Blackmail of any sort is illegal, of course, but it was hilarious anyway. While I didn't see the picture before I left, I was told the dancer was completely naked and sitting on his lap. Her hand was between his legs rubbing his dick through his pants. She swore he almost came right there and then.

I fell asleep probably not long after my head hit the pillow. I knew that Leigh would probably wake me up when she got home for some quick sex, which was okay with me. Also, I had to help my neighbor with his sliding glass backdoor and Leigh had also devised a plan to let him in on some of the action since his wife and daughter were out of town.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nick? Wake up."

"Huh? What's going on? What time is it?"

"Four A.M. Wanna fuck?"

"Kelli?"

"Yeah."

"Where's Leigh?"

"Passed out on the couch."

"What?"

"She got really hammered," Kelli began, "but she was good otherwise. She didn't fuck anyone and didn't take off any of her clothes."

"On the couch?"

"Yeah...listen, I was kidding about fucking. Help me carry her into here, 'kay?"

"Uh, sure." I knocked the sleepiness from my head and got up and staggered toward my bedroom door.

"How'd you get her inside?"

"The cabby helped."

"Nice cabby, I guess," I replied.

"Are you kidding? Have you seen your girlfriend? He couldn't wait to get his hands around her waist and help me get her inside the door. I'm sure he copped a feel, too."

"I guess he probably would have."

It took a few minutes but Leigh was soon lying sideways on my bed. Kelli took off Leigh's shoes."

"You want the top or bottom?" Kelli asked.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"We should take off her clothes, don't you think?"

"Sure."

"Or do you want me to go, although I'll need to crash in your guest bedroom, if that's okay?"

"Sure, sure...I'm sorry...I'm so tired. Aren't you?"

"Well, yeah...it's been quite an evening."

"I'm sure it has been. You want to get her skirt?" I asked.

Kelli nodded. What ensued could not have been planned or duplicated. Kelli and I systematically undressed my girlfriend, every piece except her panties. It wasn't meant to excite me, at least on my part. I was simply trying to get her clothes off and cover her up and go back to bed. Kelli, though, had other ideas.

"You know what she kept telling me tonight?" Kelli queried.

"No, what?"

"That she couldn't wait to get home tonight to you so she could fuck you."

"If that's the case, why was she out so late then?"

"That's my fault. I made her stay."

"Is that so, Kell?"

"Uh huh. I auditioned tonight, Nick."

"Auditioned?"

"Yeah. To be a dancer at Dolly's. And I couldn't go on until half hour before the club closed. State rules."

"You're serious?"

"Uh huh. I took off my clothes for money tonight. Made over $100 in just over ten minutes on stage."

She then reached for her purse and pulled out a wad of bills as proof.

"Wow."

"I know...crazy, huh? I got the job, too, if I want it. Almost twenty-nine years old and just starting to strip. Since I have no job, I'm thinking seriously about it."

Whether it was the idea of Kelli stripping in front of a bunch of strangers for money or my girlfriend laying between us almost completely naked, I was pretty much hard and my boxers could not conceal it.

"I think Leigh drank so much out of frustration of being so horny, Nick. I think she would have gone up on stage to join me, but she knew she promised you she'd keep her clothes on, even as drunk as she was. So, fuck her, Nick."

"Now?"

"Yeah, now."

"You're crazy. She's passed out."

"So? Fuck her, Nick."

"No..." I answered. It did not sound that convincing.

"For crissakes...slip it in her. Here, I'll get her loosened up."

Kelli, who was still completely dressed including her high heels, knelt down between Leigh's legs. She took off Leight's panties and then spread her legs apart a bit and began to slowly lick up and down Leigh's slit.

"Mmmmmm...girl got wet on and off so much tonight...and she tastes so good...and she's ready to be fucked, Nick."

What the hell, I thought. She stirred a little bit when Kelli was tonguing her clit but her eyes remained closed. I figured when my cock sliced into her pussy, she'd wake up. While Leigh's head moved from side to side and she moaned a little, I slipped the head of my cock inside of her. I steadily fucked her as she slept. It was like fucking a dead body, except her pussy was so warm and her tits were rising and falling with each breath.

"That's it, Nick...fuck her real good..."

When I next looked at Kelli, she had her top and bra off.

"Sweet," I muttered.

"You remember these?"

"Oh yeah."

"A room full of men wanted to touch them and caress them tonight but you'll be the only one to do so. Well, only guy, that is."

She brushed them up against my arm and I moved my hands and cupped both of them in my hands, still fucking Leigh, though. But after only a few seconds, Kelli and I were kissing and my cock slipped out of Leigh as Kelli and I fell onto the bed. She was wearing her skirt still, but she reached down and pulled her panties off.

"Fuck me, Nick... Please? Just fuck me?"

If I had time to think about it, I probably would have said no, but the moment was too good to pass up. My cock disappeared under her skirt and slipped right into her crease.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh yeah, Nick! God, your cock drives me crazy...I'm so wet."

I fucked her hard for two minutes and could not believe Leigh was not waking up.

"She's out, baby...you can fuck me all you want, as hard as you want."

I held her tits and teased her nipples while I continued pumping her pussy. "Pinch them," she ordered. "Go on...pinch 'em hard."

I abused her tits with such abandon I'm surprised they didn't bleed, but they were getting red.

"Now kiss them," she said. She patted my head and ran her hand through my hair as I lovingly kissed her big, round boobs. "They loved my ass, too. I was bending over and pulling my panties into my crack."

"Uh huh...I bet."

"I know how much you like my ass, baby...do you...do you want to fuck it, Nick?"

My eyes must have gotten wide.

"Go on. She won't know."

I didn't say yes but I didn't say no, either, but I did get up and hover over Kelli as she got into the position her and I both like for anal sex. I flipped up her skirt while she reached back and grabbed a hold of each cheek and spread them apart. By this time, I had gone to my nightstand and pulled out a tube of lubricant and poured out a healthy dose onto my fingers. Rubbing it into her crack and all around her asshole, I stuck my middle finger inside to loosen her up. I then positioned myself, pushing the head slowly into her anus.

"Ohhh yeah, Nick...fuck my ass hard with that big cock, baby..."

"Baby, huh?"

"Yeah...baby. You know you're why I didn't move to Columbus...okay? I'd miss this cock too much."

And I'd miss this ass a lot, too. But Kelli calling me 'baby' and saying she'd miss my cock or anything about me made me a little uncomfortable, especially with the woman I loved passed out only a few feet from us.

"Tell me you'd miss me, too," she continued.

All I wanted to do was finish in her ass, cum and then roll over and go back to sleep.

"Right, baby?" she pleaded.

"Stop it, Kell," I grunted. "Take your fucking like a good little stripper...and stop calling me 'baby'."

"Oooh, I like the sound of that...call me 'your' little stripper, though."

"I'm with Leigh, okay? I love Leigh."

"Whatever...but you're gonna cum in MY ass!"

And she was right. I did exactly that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning I woke up before Leigh, who looked comfortable lying there all covered up with my bed sheet. Underneath she was naked and so was I. I had crashed minutes after emptying my load in Kelli's ass and avoided talking with Kelli about what she said. Kelli did go and sleep in my guest bedroom, at least as far as I knew. She didn't stay in mine with Leigh and me; there wouldn't have been enough room.

I went out to the kitchen to make some coffee. It was a little past 8:00 AM. After about a half hour, Leigh joined me. She had on a robe, loosely tied.

"Good morning, baby," she said, coming up behind me.

"Good morning." I stood up and kissed her on her forehead. "Feeling all right?"

"Yeah, surprisingly so. I don't even remember coming home last night. Or getting undressed, either."

"Well, you were pretty hammered. You were helped into the house and Kelli and I undressed you."

"Did either of you take advantage of me?" She smiled.

"No," I lied.

"No?"

"Okay, maybe a little," I teased.

It was Kelli's idea to tell this little white lie. I'm not sure why but thought it was harmless to do so. What I did want to address with Leigh later on was what Kelli admitted to me, but doing so would be difficult without telling her that Kelli and I fucked.

Five minutes later Kelli walked into the kitchen wearing only her bra and panties.

"I'm gonna go home and get all cleaned up. What time did you want to lay out today, hon?" she asked Leigh.

"I don't know...eleven-ish okay?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm gonna get dressed but I'll be back in a few hours. Bye, babe. Bye Nick."

She kissed both me and Leigh on the lips and then walked back upstairs to get dressed. A few minutes later Leigh and I were alone.

"Kelli's coming over to lay out with you?"

"Uh huh. Is that all right? We're going to have to modify our plan for ol' Kenny next door."

"Leigh, we need to talk."

"What is it, baby?"

"Last night, after you and Kelli got home, well, Kelli and I had sex."

"I see. One of your 'favors'?"

"I guess. Are you mad?"

"No. I'm glad you got some last night. I really was pretty horny last night, watching all those girls dance around us last night. And you heard, right? Kelli stripped."

"Yep, I heard. She seems serious about taking the job, huh?"

"Yes, she is."

"But that's not all, baby," I added.

"You fucked her in the ass, didn't you?" she asked, but not in a harsh tone; rather, an amused one.

"Well, yeah. But that's not what I was going to tell you, either."

I told her that I thought Kelli was coming onto me and not just sexually, either. I told her what she said and everything. I even told her I fucked her while she was passed out.

"Fucked me, huh? How was I?" She giggled. "I don't know why she'd say that, though," Leigh commented. "I told her it wasn't necessary. I know you love me."

"Wha-? What are you talking about, Leigh?"

"She was just fuckin' with ya, babe. Told me she was going to do that one time to you, come on to you like that. Kinda like a test, but I swear it wasn't my idea. She thought it would be fun. But doesn't matter...you passed!"

"Great...just great."

"Awww, lighten up, baby. It's gonna be a fun day."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two and a half hours later, I was in my kitchen and Kelli had returned. No more mention was made of the previous night.

"I might just let him fuck me," she said.

"What??? Are you kidding?" I asked Kelli.

"No. Why not?"

"For one, he's married. Two, what about you and Greg?"

"Greg and I are just dating; we're not exclusive yet. And I doubt he'll wanna date me now that I'm a stripper and not a teacher. As for Ken being married, that's his problem, not mine."

"So, you're gonna take the job, huh?"

"Yep. I decided this morning. I've got maybe three or four good years left in this body. I may as well earn as much as I can. I can always go back to teaching when I'm done."

"I suppose."

It was almost 11:00 AM Saturday morning. Leigh was still in the bathroom getting ready. 'Operation Ken' was underway. I had called over to his house at 9:45 and asked if 11:00 or so would be a good time to come over and help him with his back door. He had replied 'yes', that he had other things he could do. He remembered when he was young and hung over from the prior night. Fifteen minutes or so after I went over there, Leigh would go out to the backyard and strip down to her thong and bikini top. From there it would all unfold.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"How's Leigh?" Ken asked.

"Leigh? Oh, she's fine. Drank a little too much last night, though, I guess."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. You know how that is...girlfriend passes out...no loving. Practically useless to me last night." I surprised even myself how nonchalantly I referred to my girlfriend as an object rather than a person. I could almost not hold back a laugh.

"Uh huh, I guess. Try being married for eighteen years," he said softly.

"Luckily her friend Kelli was there."

"What do you mean?" Ken asked.

"I nailed her instead."

"No shit?"

"Totally serious. And Leigh was passed out right next to us the whole time, too."

"Shit, wish I was young again. Her friend is a real nice piece of ass, too."

I smiled. Understatement of the year. And I don't think Ken even realized he just admitted to me he thought my girlfriend was a nice piece of ass. Of course, we all knew she was anyway.

And then as if it was all perfectly timed, Leigh strode out from the patio with her towel, iPod and suntan lotion. She looked over, smiled and waved, and then proceeded to strip off her shirt leaving only her skimpy bikini top trying desperately to rein in her huge boobs. She then slowly took off her shorts, showing an almost nonexistent thong bottom.

"Geezus, can you tell your girlfriend we're trying to work over here?" Ken teased.

"I can tell her to go inside if you want," I offered.

"No, no, it's all right. Don't want to keep her from getting some sun."

We were almost done and I knew Leigh was just waiting for the sign from me. I gave it to her.

"Nick?" she called out. "Can you help me with the lotion?"

"Sure, just one more minute," I shouted back. "Duty calls. If I'm not helping here then I'm needed there."

"Oh yeah, like that's work," Ken said.

We finished up in about five minutes, but probably would have only taken two. Ken was obvious in his four or five or ten long glances over at Leigh. She was lying on her stomach and her whole ass was there for our viewing pleasure.

"Thanks Nick," Ken said. Whether he meant helping him out with his sliding glass door or being able to look at my mostly-naked girlfriend was unclear.

"No problem. Now how about you giving me a hand?"

"With what?"

I looked at Leigh and then back at him but did not say another word.

"Are you serious?" But then before I answered, he added, "I couldn't."

"She won't mind and your wife isn't here. It's just putting on some suntan lotion."

"Why? Why do you want me to?"

"Why not? You stare at her all the time, you've looked over a dozen times in the last five minutes alone. I know my girlfriend's hot and I guess I don't mind sharing, just a little."

Ken appeared to be thinking it over, all the scenarios. I guess he really loved his wife because he was thinking long and hard about it.

"This might be your only chance," I said.

"Okay," he said quickly. "What the hell, it's only putting on some suntan lotion, right?"

"Exactly neighbor."

The next minute we were both standing next to her. Her head was still down and her thong was barely visible between her plump and golden brown cheeks.

"Mmmmm, 'bout time, baby. My ass is sizzling," she said.

"I can see that." And then I looked at Ken who puckered his lips in a silent whistle.

"Feel it, baby. Feel how hot it is."

I nodded to Ken. I know he was in heaven when it became obvious I was letting him touch her ass instead of me.

"Go on," she said. "Touch it." Of course, Leigh knew it was going to be Ken touching her ass. It was all part of the plan.

Well, when Ken touched it, that's all he literally did. He just touched it.

"Come on...I know you can do better than that, baby."

"I know," I said. "Just teasing ya." I looked at Ken and nodded again but more forcefully.

So he grabbed a hold of her one asscheek and rubbed it all over.

"Mmmmm, now that feels much better. Doesn't it, Ken?" she said. She then propped herself up on her elbow and cocked her head around to watch him rub her ass.

Ken was startled. "How-you knew the whole time, huh?"

"Does it matter?" she said. "Rubbing and touching is innocent, dontcha think? No harm done. I know you've been dying to do that."

Ken let out a low moan. That and in some other places, he thought.

Leigh, always accommodating, turned around and with her knees bent slightly and resting on her elbows said, "Okay...now how about the front? Nick? Can you get the suntan lotion?"

I got the lotion from the table and then went behind Leigh and untied her top. She held the material briefly up against her chest and then laid back down. I handed the lotion to Ken at the same time Leigh removed her hands and top away from her tits.

"Oh my god..." he breathed. "They're fucking incredible!"

"Go on...they won't break."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Kelli was watching from the house behind the sliding glass door. She was already in a matching white thong bikini and was now ready to make her entrance. She couldn't have gone out there when Leigh did because then there would have been no reason for anyone to come over and put lotion on her, so it was decided Kelli would come out after things got started.

Poor Ken. He was only forty-four but I hoped the guy wouldn't have a heart attack on this hot day with two practically naked blondes teasing and showing off for him. Just how far things would go remained to be seen. Leigh and Kelli had not planned anything specific but Leigh did tell me she wouldn't fuck him unless I said it was okay. Kelli had gone back and forth on fucking him herself. In the end, it was not expected to go that far. Leigh figured the farthest it would go was letting him finger her and Kelli or either one of them giving him a hand job. After all, the guy was married; they figured he might not even be tempted to go that far with either of them, maybe feeling up both of them would be as far as things would go.

Kelli started to walk out there as Ken was applying some lotion all over Leigh's tits. I just sat idly by and rubbed myself through my shorts. Leigh squinted and saw Ken's cock pushing up against his own shorts.

"I'll show you my pussy if you show me your cock," she stated.

"Okay." No hesitation. Just then Kelli happened upon the scene.

"Is this lounge chair taken?" she asked sweetly.

"Uhhh...no," Ken said as he stood up from it. "Be my guest."

"Ken, this is my friend, Kelli. Kelli, this is Ken."

"Hi, nice to meet you," he said, extending his hand. Of course he had seen her once or twice before.

"Hi. My pleasure," she responded with her hand taking his.

"Nick, can you get put lotion on me?"

"Sure, Kell."

"You know, you guys really should at least take off your shirts," Leigh said.

Ken went to the other side of Leigh so he could continue to put lotion on Leigh's upper body, but it also afforded a great view of Kelli's body, too. I took up position right above Kelli's head and poured a big dose of lotion in my one hand. Kelli then pulled off her top. Squatting down near her head, I reached over and turned my hand so that the lotion spilled out against her boobs.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers