Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"Oooh," she squealed.

"I can't believe you girls feel so comfortable with your tops off like this," Ken exclaimed. "You two are so beautiful."

Leigh and Kelli smiled at him.

"You gonna show me your cock, sweets, or not?"

"Oh yeah, right. Okay."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"What the fuck?" Dawn muttered. "He's gonna show his dick?"

Not bad, she thought. As a matter of fact, Ken overall was not a bad-looking guy for being over forty. He was in decent shape, not six-pack abs or anything and pretty pasty-white chest, but somewhat tone. His dark brown hair was in full force and his dark brown eyes were sexy even if not that of a heart throb. His cock was not fully engaged yet but appeared a little longer than average, though thin in circumference.

Dawn woke up this morning and immediately felt terrible and it wasn't because she was hung over as much as it was feeling bad that she was a drunken idiot on the phone with me and then later when Lisa was talking with me.

She couldn't believe she yelled out that she wanted to fuck me. She had come over to my house to apologize and was prepared if Leigh was here to make it a business visit, hoping I hadn't said anything to Leigh about it, which I hadn't. But she never expected to see the activity that was going on when she decided to peek in my backyard from the side of the house when I didn't answer the front door.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"I wish it were harder. Can't you get it harder, Kenny?" This from Kelli.

"I bet I can make it harder, hon," Leigh said. And then my girlfriend reached out and grabbed his cock and got it all covered with suntan lotion. Within ten seconds, his cock was fully engorged. It wasn't as big as mine but it was long and slender, probably just under seven inches.

"Okay, now you have to show me your pussy," he said.

A deal is a deal. I sat still rubbing lotion all over Kelli's tits while I looked on. Kelli, too, squinted over in their direction as Leigh pushed aside her thong to reveal her beautiful and hairless pussy to Ken.

"You can fuck me if you ask Nick and he says it's okay," she stated flatly. Leigh was still slowly pumping Ken's cock with her other hand.

"I want to but I can't. I'm married. It's beautiful, though." Talking about my girlfriend's pussy right in front of me, I was loving it.

"Well, you do have to cum. How about fucking my tits? That's not really cheating, is it?"

Ken seemed to think this over and was seriously considering it. Before he could answer, Kelli spoke up. "But only if you suck her boyfriend's dick."

Ken shuddered initially at the idea. "What? Suck Nick off? No fucking way!"

Leigh liked the idea herself and took her hand off Ken's cock. "Yeah. You can suck him while you slide your cock between my tits."

Needless to say I was amused. It was sexy and hot to watch my girlfriend tease my next-door neighbor and I couldn't believe how hard I was. I would have said 'yes' to letting him fuck her; after all, I would have just gone and fucked Kelli. But I loved how these two tried to control things with him about letting him slide his cock between Leigh's tits but only if he sucked my cock. It was like what Kelli and Mike did to me to even just see Kelli's tits, but here the two women were enticing Ken into sucking my dick for the pleasure of titty-fucking Leigh.

"Okay," he finally said.

I was sure he would stick with 'no way.'

"Okay?" Leigh asked.

"Uh huh." He looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Holy shit, Dawn thought. Did she hear them right? Kelli told Ken he had to give me a blowjob if he wanted to put his cock between Leigh's tits? And he said 'okay'?

Dawn was pretty sure she'd never seen this before in a porno or even her wildest dreams. She just couldn't believe that I was going along with it. She probably had to know right then it wasn't my first time. I began to unzip my shorts and pull them down, marking the first time I had ever been naked in my own backyard, even though it really was shielded by every house every which way except Ken's. Of course that was neutralized with his wife and daughter out of town and Ken himself taking part in the festivities.

"I did this once before," Ken said. "Way back in college."

"Titty-fucking?" Kelli asked.

"No, sucking cock."

"Oh." No wonder he wasn't too much against it if it meant being able to fuck Leigh's tits.

Ken had his cock in his hand and I had mine out. I was instructed to stand over Leigh's head, my legs on either side of her lounge chair. Ken had the most difficult posture. He was also straddling the long chair but he had to lean down so that his cock would be able to slide between Leigh's tan and oily boobs. If that wasn't difficult enough, as soon as he got a good rhythm going, I aimed my cock at his face.

"Ohhh yeah, Kenny...mmmm, that feels good," Leigh sighed.

"So do your tits, babe. Okay Nick, give it to me."

I slipped my huge cock into another's man mouth for the second time ever. My head was thrown back and my eyes closed. Kelli I know was fingering her own pussy at the spectacle in front of her. When I dared myself to open up my eyes and look down at Ken's blowwing me, out of the corner of my eye I saw a spectacle myself. Dawn Stevens was looking into my backyward on the other side of the gate leaning next to my house. Her right hand was down her shorts and her eyes, which had been riveted on the blowjob I was receiving, were steeling into my own eyes.

So I played it up for her.

"Ohhh god, Ken...that's it...that feels so fucking good...don't stop..." I knew I would never cum in his mouth, though. That honor would go to one of the three blondes: Leigh, Kelli or Dawn, that is if Dawn entered the picture rather than remain the little voyeur she was.

Ken's blowjob was surprising me, though. It didn't feel like he had only experimented in college over twenty years ago. It actually was quite tender and felt much different than Mike's attempt. If I closed my eyes, it could have easily been mistaken for the many blowjobs I had received from various girls over the years.

But instead of closing them, I did not take my eyes off Dawn. 'Come here,' I told her with my eyes and a little movement from my head. After another minute, she finally answered me by opening the gate and walking toward us. Kelli looked over and saw Dawn approaching.

"Go away, bitch," Kelli sneered.

I was taken aback. I didn't think Kelli had a mean bone in her, but then I thought she was probably just trying to protect her friend, Leigh. After all, Kelli had insinuated once before about Dawn trying to steal me away from Leigh.

Dawn wasn't fazed a bit, though, by the sudden rebuke.

Ken looked back at their intruder and Leigh struggled to see who it was.

"I'll leave if Nick tells me to."

"Oh, hi Dawn," Leigh said. The funny thing about her greeting to Dawn was it seemed as informal as if she had ran into her at the mall rather than naked on my chaise lounge with a dick between her tits and another a few inches above her face that was stuffed into another guy's mouth.

"What do you think about Nick here getting blown by a guy?" she continued.

"I think it's hot," she answered looking right into my eyes. "Are you gonna share?"

Leigh answered with a question of her own. "Are you going to get naked?"

Dawn looked around and saw the relative privacy. She was proud of her body and was only just a little self-conscious because her tits were much smaller than Leigh's and somewhat smaller than Kelli's. But Dawn felt her ass was definitely nicer than Leigh's and would hold up against Kelli's just fine. The rest of her body was flawless, soft and silky.

"Kenny, this is Dawn. Dawn, this is Kenny, Nick's next-door neighbor," Leigh said.

Dawn was soon in just her bra and panties and had her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"Nice to meet you, Kenny. And this must be Kelli."

"Hi," Kelli replied curtly.

I removed my dick from Ken's mouth just as he was close to cumming all over my girlfriend's chest and looked for another place to put it.

"Do you do girls, hon?" Kelli asked Dawn.

"I do but not you." And she said this to one of the hottest girls I had ever known and a stripper at that.

"Fuck you."

"No thanks. Nick?"

"Uhhh..." I stammered.

"Um, he's my boyfriend," Leigh said.

"But you're busy, no?"

Ken had slowed down and miraculously hadn't cum yet. "Go fuck Kelli's tits, Kenny. I want Dawn to watch me fuck my boyfriend. I hear she likes to watch."

I remembered when Leigh had suggested one time letting Dawn watch us that she also had said that I wouldn't be able to fuck Dawn or even touch her.

"And if you're lucky, I might just go down on that pretty little pussy of yours," Leigh added.

I looked at Dawn to see her reaction to that comment. I know it made my cock harder than it already was.

"If you're lucky, I just might let ya," Dawn replied.

We moved from the patio on the chaise lounge to the lawn. I was laying down on the soft, plush green of the lawn and Leigh planted her ready pussy onto my cock. Leigh and I were officially experiencing another first for us: outdoor sex. We weren't the first to fuck, though. Kelli was on her hands and knees with Ken behind her already doing away with his self-imposed no-intercourse rule. Ken would have loved to titty fuck the equally hot tits that Kelli possessed, but figured he was already cheating so he may as well take it out on the young blonde stripper and her pussy for a test drive.

Meanwhile, Leigh started riding me and feeling up her own tits with her own eyes closed. My hands were planted on her hips. Occasionally I'd glance at Dawn but wanted to concentrate mostly on pleasing my girlfriend. Also, when Leigh did open her eyes, I did not want her to see me looking at Dawn. As such, I didn't see Dawn until I felt her. She was behind Leigh and was straddling me at the bottom of my legs below my knees. She was facing the same direction as Leigh and as she scooted forward, Leigh felt her, also.

"Oooh...okay hon. You want to feel my tits, huh?" Leigh cooed.

Dawn had her hands sliding up and down Leigh's sides, stopping just below her breasts and then all the way back down and sliding over my hands still settled on Leigh's hips. Ken and Kelli were beside us and watching now, as Ken did not last long at all in Kelli.

"Something like that," Dawn replied. Dawn was peppering Leigh's neckline with short, wet kisses. And then Dawn lifted Leigh's heavy boobs in her hands. "These...are...so...nice...hon," Dawn breathed out.

"Thank you."

"I now know why Nick loves them so much. You're so beautiful and fuck-a-licious."

Fuck-a-licious? Did Dawn just make up a new word?

It was killing me not to be able to see Dawn much. With Leigh blocking her, all I could see were her little kisses and licking of Leigh's neck and of course, her hands on Leigh's breasts. Leigh never stopped riding me, though. Dawn had her mouth right near Leigh's right ear and looked like she was riding a wave with her.

"He fucks so good, doesn't he? I just love it when he fucks me like this, too," Dawn hissed.

I almost came. Leigh's eyes shot open and she looked back at Dawn, but now Dawn was coming to the side of us. Her mouth opened and took Leigh's right nipple into her mouth. Her left hand went underneath Leigh's butt and cupped my balls while her right hand went between our coupled bodies and rolled Leigh's clit between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhh fuck!! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Leigh shouted. We may have been shielded from neighbors' open view, but such loud expressions of pleasure could soon give up our cover. I was ready to cum when Dawn looked down at me and spoke in a soft tone. "Cum, baby doll."

But Dawn wasn't done with us yet. While Leigh had just begun her orgasm, Dawn took the middle finger of her left hand and ran it between Leigh's crack and sunk her finger inside Leigh's asshole.

"OHHHHH GODDDD!! Yes, fuck my ass, girl!"

I started to cum when I heard that.

Dawn removed her finger from Leigh's ass and got up. Leigh stayed on me until she was finally able to get up herself. Ken was gathering his clothes and started to put them back on.

"What are you doing, Kenny?" Leigh asked.

Leigh calling my neighbor 'Kenny' when I have only heard him called or referred to as 'Ken' was too funny. The fact he was over twenty years older than Leigh and me also made it funny because she seemed to treat him as if he was younger than us.

"Getting dressed to go home. Thanks, though. This was...well, this was just amazing."

Leigh walked briskly over to Ken, her boobs swinging from side to side. "You're not going anywhere, Kenny boy. We're not done with you yet."

"But..."

"No arguing. We are going inside, though."

There was little doubt who was running the show.

Leigh was right about something. I didn't get to fuck Dawn, could hardly even touch her, as a matter of fact. But Ken sure did. I think he loved fucking Dawn more than Kelli or Leigh. Maybe it just seemed that way because she seemed to be so happy just fucking someone since she wasn't allowed to fuck me. Her and Leigh hooked up in a sixty-nine and Kelli sampled a little of Dawn and vice versa despite getting off to a rocky start. It was about 2:00 PM when Dawn dressed and left and Ken went home while me and the two roommates went to take a much needed shower.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Let's have some people over on Saturday, babe," Leigh said.

It was Sunday and the night before plans were finalized with Sam and Renee for their visit back to Hillsdale for the first time in two months since their wedding.

"Sure, that sounds great."

"They're coming in Friday night?"

"Yep. Will be here about 8:00 or 9:00."

"Maybe we can go up to Deke's or something," Leigh suggested.

"Sounds good."

We compiled a rough draft of people to invite for the informal cookout for next Saturday.

"What about April and Renee being there together? I mean, April's a good friend of mine and she's dating Chad, a good friend of yours and also Sam."

"I don't think it'd be a problem," I said. After all, Renee did sign off on me bringing April to the wedding. Of course, that was before April delivered a wedding morning blowjob to the groom. "Maybe I'll talk to Sam about it. I'll call him tonight."

Others that would be invited were Brian and Karen, Phil and Lynda (if they would be back home for the July 4th weekend), Dawn, Tim and Lisa, Leigh's friend Jenny, my sister Julie, and of course, Kelli. I thought of asking Danielle, too, if she was going to be in town. Leigh even suggested inviting Missy and Ron but that was before she thought of maybe inviting Trish from the pool instead. I still hadn't seen this hot teenaged girl.

Dawn was invited, of course, because she was Renee's sister. I asked Leigh if it was okay to invite Tim and Lisa because I had only met Tim the one time and I thought it was important to get to know them socially as well as in a business setting. Plus, this way Dawn would have someone there other than her sister to talk to.

"You're not upset at me because I wouldn't let you fuck her yesterday, are you?"

"Who? Dawn?"

"Is there someone else I didn't let you fuck yesterday?"

"Good point. And no, I'm not mad. But it's interesting you were allowed to fuck Ken."

"Awwww, so you did want to bang the slut, huh?"

"No, I got enough. You and Kelli are more than enough for me."

"Sweet-talker talking bullshit," she giggled. "I think you should get two favors anyway. How about that?"

"I say I probably still have three or four coming to me."

"Ha ha, we'll see. In the meantime, think up a good one or two. This weekend has the makings of setting up some pretty nice favors for you."

Later that evening when Leigh got back from the grocery store and I just got off the phone with Sam, Leigh said, "Oh my god Nick, is your sister a closet lesbian?"

"Why?"

"I ran into your sister at the grocery store earlier and she couldn't keep her eyes off my tits!"

"You're dreaming."

"I'm not sure about that, Nick. Girls know these things, especially when our tits are being ogled."

"Okay, if she's hot for you and your tits, one of my favors then will be, this Saturday at the party, assuming she'll be able to make it, is...I want you to seduce her and kiss her. And not a peck on the cheek or even lips. A full-blown tongue on tongue kiss."

"You? Wwnt me? To kiss your sister? With tongue? That'll get ya hot?"

"I didn't say that. It's just a dare. And to prove to you she's not hot for you. My sister is not like that."

"You don't think so, huh? Okay, I'll accept that dare and prove you wrong."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Brian just got off the phone with me. Sure, he would come into town this weekend for a party at my house. He just wasn't sure Karen would be with him. They were on the brink. I figured it would come to that sooner or later. But Brian had bigger troubles than that.

Brian was wondering just what the fuck happened last night and how it all had come about. Though Brian did not tell me, I found out later what happened to him...

Jill, Brian's sister, had an interview at the NBC affiliate in Detroit. And since it wasn't a business trip per se, she would have to cover any and all expenses. She drove in from Toledo but she had called her brother and asked to stay at his apartment since her interview the next morning was bright and early at 7:30. So, she gets to his apartment the night before around 9:00 after that evening's newscast.

"Hey bro, how's it going?"

"Good Jill. Nervous about tomorrow?"

"Nah. If it doesn't happen here, it'll happen somewhere else. I'm confident of that. I won't be around Toledo much longer, that's for sure."

"You still doing okay after the break-up?"

Jill thought back to last weekend and her two go-arounds with me. "Yeah, for now, I guess. What about you and Karen? She taking care of all my little brother's needs?"

"That's none of your business."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. It's just that, well, I know you were, or still are, a virgin."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"So, you still are?"

"Why do you care? Like I said, it's none of your business."

From his answers and the shocked look on his face, Jill knew he still was. Jill had met Karen the previous weekend when she was home and thought she was a nice enough girl for Brian. But she also noticed Karen's big chest and figured her brother must like big tits.

"It isn't. I'm just concerned, okay?"

"About my sex life?"

"Well, I don't obsess about it, if that's what you think."

"Well, I think Karen and I are gonna break up."

"Awww, why?"

"I really don't wanna talk about it, okay?"

"Come on, Bri, I'm your big sister. You can talk with me about anything. Did you at least feel her up?"

"You're not serious, are you? You want to know if I felt up my girlfriend?"

"Yeah. She has some nice tits, probably D cups."

"I'm not having this conversation with my sister," Brian said softly.

"Hey, if you like tits so much, wanna see my new ones?" Jill teased.

"You're crazy, Jill. Fucking crazy."

"I may be, but that wasn't a yes or no answer."

"No, okay? Why would I want to see your ti- ... I mean your chest?"

"Because. They're spectacular!"

"Oh lordy, lordy. You're my sister for crying out loud."

"Well, what if I wasn't?"

"Okay, sure, I'd want to see them then. If you weren't my sister, but you are, so the answer's no." Then to change the subject he asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Sure, I'll have some water."

Brian went into his kitchen, got a beer for himself and a bottled water for his sister. When he walked back in, he couldn't believe his eyes. His sister was sitting on the couch as before, but now her shirt was off and her breasts were adorned by a soft pink laced bra and her arm swung over the top of the couch.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers