Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"What the fuck, Jill? Put your goddamn shirt back on!"

But he didn't turn away or try and leave the room.

"Not until I show you my tits, little brother. I know you want to see them, you just told me you did."

"You are nuts, you know that. I've seen them, okay, now put your shirt back on."

"In a bra doesn't count. I have to take it off. Or maybe you wanna take it off yourself?"

"What kind of sicko are you, Jill? I'm your brother for godsakes!"

"They're just tits, Brian. They're not gonna hurt anyone. Besides, I saw you staring at them all last weekend when I was home. Come on, I know you want to see them."

"Okay sis, show me them then," he said, thinking she was just messing with him and would soon put her shirt back on.

"Show you what? I wanna hear you say it."

He looked away and shook his head. Then he looked up at her and said quietly, "Show me your tits, sis."

"That's more like it."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Brian was still contemplating what happened last night as he sat in his apartment the next night, almost twenty-four hours later. What would he say next time he saw his sister. She had woken up at 5:45 that morning, left his bed and took a shower. He pretended he was asleep when she bent down and kissed him on the cheek before leaving around 7:00 for her interview.

It would have been all right if it just ended at him seeing her boob job, which was indeed gorgeous. But it had escalated to feeling them, then kissing them and then kissing her on the lips. And she initiated everything. He shook his head at the reality he wasn't a virgin anymore. He just never in a million years thought it would be his sister who would have taken it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, that same night back in Hillsdale, Leigh was at my house and got a crying call from Missy. Missy suspected Ron was fooling around with their teenaged babysitter.

"Can I ask you, was it the same babysitter you had the night I came over after dancing?"

"Yeah, Trish. Why?"

"Well, because I saw her leave when I was waiting in my car that one night. I know her. Trish works for me at the pool. She's one of my lifeguards."

"Oh, that's right. She did say she worked at the pool during the day. I guess I never put 2 and 2 together."

"Well, to put your mind at ease for at least one thing, she's not underage. She turned eighteen about two months ago."

"Whew...well that's good. At least I don't have to worry about that," Missy admitted.

"Well, what happened?"

"I don't know for sure. But I did see him feel her tits. We went out last night for our anniversary and after we came home, I went into the kitchen to get the money for her and when I walked back in, he was feeling her chest on the outside of her shirt. It was a tight shirt, too. From the angle they were at, I'm sure they thought I didn't see them, but I did."

"Okay, so a feel may be cheating in a sense but it's not fucking. I mean, she does have a pretty nice chest," Leigh said.

"I know she does. I can't compete with that. But I don't wanna lose my husband to a teenager!"

"I think you're overreacting a bit, Missy. It was just a feel. When he was with me, I think it may have given him some confidence. Maybe too much, but it's good he's having a little fun, no? It's harmless."

"I suppose," she admitted. "And it's probably my fault anyway. She's been the subject of some of our bedroom talk, even though I didn't know she was eighteen. I would tease Ron about letting him fuck her or just feeling or seeing her young tits. I guess I pretty much asked for it, huh?"

"Yeah, it seems like you may have. I wouldn't worry about it, Missy. Say, Nick and I are having a cookout on Saturday, around 5:00. You and Ron wanna come? Maybe look to get another babysitter?"

"Sure, Leigh. Thanks. Maybe that would be a good idea to get out in a fun setting like that. And maybe I will use another babysitter."

Leigh now told me she wouldn't ask Trish to come to the party; rather, Missy and Ron would be coming instead. I was a little disappointed, I guess. I figured I would just have to make a point to come to the pool when Trish was working if I was ever going to see her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was Friday around 7:00 and Leigh and I were waiting for Sam and Renee to show up.

"So, are we going to fuck around with them tonight?" Leigh asked.

"Fuck around? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, sure. You're dying to see Renee's ass again, I just know you are. And I'm sure you wouldn't mind seeing her and I together."

"Yeah, but there's no guarantee. Sam and I really haven't talked about it much. Let's just see how things progress. They're gonna be here tonight, tomorrow and Sunday night, so there's really no rush."

"Okay. By the way, Kelli told me she isn't working tomorrow night after all, so she'll be here for the cookout and party. She's working tonight, though. Her first weekend night and she's a little nervous. I told her we might stop by."

"You didn't?"

"I did but she knew I was just kidding."

In fact, Kelli had asked that we not go to the club while she was dancing for the first couple of weeks or so, until she got established. Her first night was this past Tuesday and she only worked the 6:00 - 8:00 shift to get her feet wet. She was thrilled at her first "take". She made $220 and it was only two hours on a slow weekday night. She then worked Thursday night and worked a three-hour shift and made almost $500! She was well on her way to making lots of money.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey guys," Sam called through the screen door. "Hope you're decent."

"You sick fuck," I said as I rounded the corner. "We took care of that right after I got home from work."

"That's good. Renee took care of me on the long drive."

Renee punched her husband's shoulder. "You wish. Hey Nick," she said and gave me a big hug. "Hi Leigh."

Leigh opened her arms to give Renee a big hug, too. "Hi Renee. I'm so glad you guys could come and visit. It'll be nice to get to know each other better."

The two girls were seniors at the same high school but barely even said hello. And while Leigh did go to their wedding as Chad's date, Renee hardly got much of a chance to talk to her since she had 200 other guests there, as well.

"Did you guys want to go out, maybe get a drink at Deke's?" I asked.

"The scene of the crime, huh?" Renee asked.

"Uh, sorry. I didn't think about that." Deke's was the place where Renee's sister, Dawn, gave her then soon-to-be-brother-in-law a blowjob in front of the whole bar.

"Don't worry about it, I'd love to go there. I don't feel ashamed, he should." And then she laughed. Leigh was surprised what a good sport Renee was about that whole episode. It's one of the reasons she thought Renee was pretty cool.

"It's nice to see you again, Sam," Leigh said.

"Here, too," he answered. Sam and Leigh did not hug as Renee and I did, but after all, they really did not know each other that well.

The two couples headed out to Deke's, opting to make the ten minute walk rather than drive. Sam and I walked behind the two girls chatting away. Hell, we weren't stupid. Renee's short shorts were tight and her ass looked even better than I remembered. And Sam gave me a look after checking out Leigh's ass. He definitely approved of the way she looked after losing close to fifteen pounds. Leigh opted for a more sensible top, which showed only a hint of cleavage while Renee had on a tight-fitting t-shirt. The two girls were definitely smoking and would no doubt have many a head turning their way at the bar tonight.

Sitting at a high-top table right near the bar, Kim saw us and waved. She brought over the beers she knew Sam and I liked.

"What can I get you girls? First round is on me."

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Renee said.

"I insist."

The girls ordered and the four of us chatted, primarily me with Sam and Renee and Leigh getting along pretty good. Kim had come over to our table a few times during slow periods at the bar and it was then we learned she was no longer dating her boyfriend. She also let it slip she was getting a much-deserved night off the next night, Saturday. Kim was never considered a friend of ours, just a friendly neighborhood bartender, but I threw out an informal invite anyway.

"Well hey, if you aren't busy tomorrow night, you can stop by my house. We're having a little cookout."

"Oh, you don't want me, an 'old' person there around all you younguns."

"Don't be ridiculous. You're not old!" Leigh insisted. "You're what, twenty-seven or twenty-eight?"

"Try thirty-one," Kim replied.

"Well, that's not old. Besides, Missy and Ron are gonna be there, right hon? They're thirty-one and thirty-two," I stated.

"Well, maybe I will. I haven't been out in a long time."

I gave her my address and told her we hoped we'd see her. It definitely would be interesting to see her outside the bar in a social setting.

We didn't make it back to my house until 1:30 AM. Renee and Leigh were both pretty drunk, and Sam and I were not far behind. There were a few sexual innuendos thrown around the table tonight and it got me pretty revved up for some alone time with Leigh. But I was also tired and had a lot to do tomorrow before a late night the next night, which is why I was quick to show our guests to their room and head off to mine so I could fuck Leigh before I crashed.

I was in bed, teeth brushed and awaiting Leigh. She walked in from the master bathroom and was wearing one of my favorite pajamas. Tight silk shorts and a matching tank top. Her breasts were full against the shiny fabric and I couldn't wait to whip it off her before burying my face in her tits.

"Just one minute, hon. I'll be right back." She flicked off the lights before she left the room. She had finished up in the bathroom so I was just a little bit curious where she was going, especially dressed like she was, but then figured she was probably just getting a glass of water from the kitchen. But she was gone for almost five minutes. I was half-asleep before I heard the door open again.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Get your little sweet ass over here, baby," Sam called out. "What took you so long?"

She didn't say a word, instead, she just quietly walked over to the bed where he laid, waiting for her.

"God, I'm so hard...staring at your ass all night, and Leigh's tits. I can't wait to fuck you. Come on, Renee, get over here!"

"Okay Sam. Fuck me then."

"Leigh??? What the fuck?"

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

When Sam and I had walked over to the pool table at the bar to play a few games, the girls were left alone. They had been getting along quite fine and apparently had hatched a plan that would completely take both of us by surprise. I was almost asleep and laying on my side when Renee slipped quietly in my room. When she got into my bed, I didn't even notice the weight felt lighter than Leigh normally did, even though she had lost fifteen pounds over the last six weeks.

But Renee was not to be denied. She started rubbing my back and shoulders and it made me groan. When her hand slipped down to my boxers and slid inside to squeeze my ass, I was awake and startled because Leigh had never done anything like that. Then when I heard "Leigh?" through the walls and what sounded like "what the fuck?", I turned around and in the moonlit room noticed Renee Winters, my best friend's wife, in my bed in the sexiest and skimpiest black teddy I had ever seen.

"Renee? Oh my god, what's going on?"

"I'm gonna fuck you while Sam fucks Leigh."

"What?" I asked.

"Sam's gonna fuck Leigh. That's fair, don't you think? After all, you've already fucked me twice."

"Uh huh, I guess I have."

"And you will a third time, right?"

"Absolutely, sure."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"You do want to fuck me again, don't you, Sam?"

He stared at her in the darkness and nodded his head. She then flicked on the light next to the bed.

"I know you couldn't wait to see my tits again, either. I was really surprised when you turned down April's and my offer to strip for you at your little bachelor party."

"I...I...didn't think it was right," he explained.

"But fucking Dawn a day later was?" she asked. Leigh was competing against Dawn even then and had lost out.

"I was stupid. I guess I was afraid if I saw you in your underwear, I'd wanna rip them off of you and take you again right then and there."

"So, I take that as a sign it's 'right' now?"

"Yeah, of course." Then as an afterthought, he added, "So Renee and Nick are together now?"

"Uh huh."

"And Nick doesn't know the truth about you and me?"

"That we fucked a half-dozen times in high school? No, he doesn't. Just like we agreed when we talked at your wedding when I was with Chad. The only thing we would ever admit to was that first blowjob."

"Cool, Leigh. That's cool. Because there's no doubt in my mind that if Renee ever found out about us fucking all those other times, she'd divorce me right now. And if she had found out before we were married, then she would never had gone through with it."

"I love Nick, though, just like I know you love Renee. But I definitely loved sex with you, Sam. So, let's get to it?"

"Okay, sweet tits. You do look fucking fantastic!"

"I haven't been called 'sweet tits' since you did the last time."

"You're kidding," he said as he took her nipples into his hands and mouth.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"No kissing, Nick," Renee warned. "That's the only rule Leigh and I made. No kissing on the lips."

"Both?"

"No, we didn't exclude our pussy lips," she giggled.

"Sit on my face then, sexy."

"Ooohhh," she squealed.

I devoured Renee's pussy for at least twenty minutes. She kept her multiple orgasms relatively quiet but damn, she tasted so good.

"I swear, I don't know what it is," I began, "but I think married pussy tastes better than single pussy."

"You do, huh?"

"Uh huh. I just can't get enough of yours."

"Well you better, 'cause I want that monster cock of yours inside that very same pussy, Nicky. And soon."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Try it from behind, Sam."

"Okay."

Sam and Leigh were doing it in the missionary position, the way they usually did it when they met up in Leigh's bedroom back in high school. She turned over and raised her ass in the air.

"I love the all-over tan look, Leigh," Sam exclaimed. "Your ass looks so beautiful."

"Thanks...but hurry."

Sam never thought of Leigh's ass as so luscious before, and he never even thought of fucking her pussy from behind but she guided him right in. She raised her arms and held onto the headboard.

"Fuck me, Sam!"

He grabbed both her boobs in his hands and slammed away.

"You're so hot, Leigh. I just love fucking your tight little cunt."

"Yeah? You know I just love it when you call it my cunt. Grab my tits and fuck my cunt, lover!"

"Just try and stop me..."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Renee was sliding my cock up and down her throat as her pussy danced all over my face. I loved dining on that tasty and pretty little pussy of hers.

"God, I wish you could teach Sam that," she paused from my blowjob to tell me.

"Mmmmm," I responded. As far as I was concerned, he was crazy not to be enjoying such a treat.

"Let's fuck now, huh?" she asked.

"Absolutely, sexy. Scoot on up and ride it with your ass facing me," I instructed.

"Yeah? You like it that way? Whatcha gonna do to my little ass, Nicky?"

"Fuck it with my thumb or finger if you're lucky."

"Mmmmm, get it nice and wet, lover."

"Shouldn't be too difficult," I replied.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"God, I wonder what it would be like to fuck your butt," Sam hissed.

"You wanna try?" Leigh asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Sam and Renee had only done it a few times and she never really liked it much because of how wide he was. "You like it when Nick fucks you in the ass?"

"It was okay the one time I let him."

"You've only let him fuck you there once?"

"Uh huh. What about Renee? She like it up the butt?"

"No, not really."

"Go slow, though, lover, let me really feel it."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"You like my ass, don't you, Nicky?"

"Uh huh, it's perfect Renee. So goddamn sweet."

"You know, I've always thought you liked big tits and only big tits."

"Nuh uh. I love the ass just as much and yours is as nice as they come."

I was prodding her rear-end slowly with my thumb.

"Oh god, Nicky...that feels so good."

"Just relax, Renee...and let it open." I wet my thumb with her juices and pushed slowly into her rectum, past her sphincter, plunging into her asshole full with my thumb.

"Ohhh god...it feels like you're ripping me open."

"It's fucking beautiful is what it is."

"You loosening me up, right? I know you want to fuck my ass, Nicky."

"Well, since Leigh isn't here, I guess I am gonna have to do yours."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We woke up around 9:00 AM and fucked again. Renee and me. But it's okay because we only woke up because we heard Leigh and Sam banging the headboard against the wall again. There were two rules the ladies had agreed to in addition to the no kissing on the lips with each other's significant other. First, fucking between the switched couples was allowed up until we all got out of bed (except for the necessary bathroom trips). Second, not one word could be said about what had transpired in the other's bedroom. It would forever be a secret, which I didn't think was too keen an idea, especially for the married couple, but it wasn't me who made up the rules.

I would never have guessed that Leigh would have allowed Sam to engage in anal sex, though. Good for him since I nailed his wife's ass.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was 3:00 PM and Sam had just woken up from a nap. He grabbed a beer from the fridge. "What time is everyone coming over?"

"About 5:00. I told some to get here whenever they wanted, though. We're gonna eat about 6:00."

"And who is coming?" Sam asked.

"Well, Chad and April are, as you know. Brian, but he and Karen broke up over the phone the night before last."

"Hey, did he get laid yet?" Sam interrupted.

"I don't think so, not yet."

"Sheesh. We gotta find him a woman to get laid. Any single women coming tonight?"

"A few. This one girl from my office just broke up with her fiancé, though. And Leigh has a friend who also was recently engaged that is crazy hot. Her name is Jenny but I doubt they'll click. Jenny is one of those party girls and probably doesn't match up well with Brian being pretty shy and conservative."

"Who knows, they say opposites attract. Who else is coming?"

"Maybe Phil and Lynda. They're coming in from Milwaukee but not sure if they'll be here or not tonight. Lynda just got of a shift this afternoon and they may not come into town until tomorrow. And you'll get to meet Kelli, Leigh's roommate, too."

"I thought you were her roommate."

"Ha ha, almost true. The past week she has stayed every night, I think."

"Dude, you're married."

"Bullshit," I said. I then told him a little bit of last weekend with me, my next door neighbor and the three girls. Of course, I left out the part with me and Ken. I just hope the trio of blondes would make discretion a top priority as well. Sam was befuddled.

"Damn, I've been working so many hours, I can hardly have enough energy to make it with my wife, and you're fucking half of Hillsdale. Lucky fuck."

"Hey, what can I say? I have a hot girlfriend who loves a lot of hot, sticky sex."

"I'll say," Sam agreed. "But you're not getting me to say anything else, buddy. You know the rules. But I will tell you about the time we went down to St. Louis a few weeks ago."

"That's right," I said. "We haven't talked much since then. What happened?"

"Not as much as I hoped. Nothing like last night."

"You didn't fuck this guy's wife?"

"No, but she went down on me and Renee went down on him. And then the girls went to town on each other again. Hot, man...fucking hot."

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers
1...34567...11