Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"Think we'll see something between her and Leigh? Does she want to?"

"Yeah, I think she'd go for it, if the moment's right. Maybe get them nice and drunk tonight, then when everyone leaves, it's 'showtime'!"

"If no one crashes here, you mean. I won't let anyone drive home drunk from here. You know that."

"More the merrier but only if they're chicks."

"Sure, Sam."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Will you hurry, Nick?" Leigh asked urgently. "People might be here soon and I want you to help pick out what I should wear."

I showered since I was pretty sweaty from all the pre-party work I had to do. Of course, lazy ass Sam was little or no help.

"Sure, babe. Hold on."

I dropped my towel and walked into the bedroom naked as the day I was born. If I didn't think our guests would be there within fifteen minutes, I would have thrown Leigh down on the bed and fucked her senseless. For the most part her hair and makeup were done but she stood there almost naked herself. She had on only a thong.

I walked up behind her and cupped her tits in my hands and looked over her shoulder at the two of us in the full-length mirror.

"What do you think? Shorts or a skirt?"

"Definitely a skirt," I answered. Ever since her weight loss and toning of her legs and thighs, she smoked in little tight skirts.

"Leave the thong on or bikinis?"

"What the hell, leave the thong on," I smirked.

"And what about the top? Show cleavage or not?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Uh huh," she giggled. "I know which one to wear. It's a new one I bought this week. Go finish getting ready in the bathroom. I want you to be surprised."

And surprised I was. Sam was, too. Leigh was talking with Renee in the kitchen when Sam entered from the TV room side. His mouth was wide open. I came in from the other direction leading from the staircase a few seconds after Sam entered. Leigh quickly turned toward me and showed me her new top, or more accurately, her lack of a top. It was peach colored and short-sleeved but swooped down in a large crew-cut neck plunge and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits looked absolutely delicious. Practically two-thirds of them were on display.

"You like?"

"Uhhh..."

"I think they both like, Leigh," Renee joined in. "I know I do."

Renee then took a step toward Leigh and glided her right hand from just below Leigh's tits up and over them and across the top part of her chest. Then, putting her hand behind Leigh's neck, she drew her in for a little kiss.

"Just a sampling of maybe what's to come later, boys."

Renee giggled and walked out of the room where even Leigh was left speechless. Whether she was aware that was going to happen or not was unknown. Sam was both speechless and expressionless. He was obviously either trying to burn the memory of that picture into his skull or he was trying hard to believe it even happened. Nonetheless, after a few more seconds, he took off after Renee who had gone upstairs no doubt to check on her lipstick.

"So, you don't mind, do you?"

"Renee kissing you or the top?"

"Well, I meant the top but I guess both."

"Not at all, but are you sure you want to expose yourself like that?"

"Well, it's like this. Almost everyone that will be here I've either slept with or been with. Brian, I know, obviously will be surprised. Tim I haven't met yet, but you said his little fiancé has her boobs popping out of her top all the time, so what's the big deal there."

"Yeah, but what about my sister?"

"Your sister? Silly Nick. She is who I was thinking of when I bought it. Remember, she loves staring at my tits. Now, she won't have to imagine much anymore, will she?"

"Ha ha, real funny. I'm actually thinking of canceling the party right now and seeing what else you and Renee would do."

"And miss out on a fun party? Tell you what, I'll make it worth your while. You're daring me to seduce and kiss your sister? I'm going to dare you to do something."

"Okay, shoot."

"I dare you to either fuck or get a blowjob from one of the other girls tonight at the party."

"During the party?"

"Uh huh. But there are two conditions."

"Okay. What are they?"

"First, you can't tell the person I dared you or that I know about it."

"Okay, fair enough." I was already thinking about who I could go after. Kelli would definitely be easy enough.

"And second, I get to pick who."

"You pick?"

"Uh huh. I'll let you know by 9:00 and then you'll have until midnight. By then, some might think about leaving, and it has to be when the party is still in full swing."

"Okay, I'll take the dare." Already I was going over the guest list in my head and who it was that Leigh would pick. I already discounted Kelli. No way she would make it that easy. I almost got hard thinking about it.

"But it can't be Lisa, though," I said. "She's engaged, fiancé and all. I don't think that'd be fair."

"Okay, Lisa's not in the running, but everyone else is game, even Missy who's married. After all, I fucked Ron, so it's not out of the realm of possiblity she could give you at least a blowjob."

"Okay." I also thought of Julie, my sister, who was invited. No way she'd be included. It really did not leave that many.

"And Nick, if you're not successful, you're not getting laid at all tonight."

I sighed. "At all?"

"At all," she repeated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Brian was the first to arrive. His eyes certainly bugged out when he saw Leigh. But then Renee came down the stairs and his eyes bugged out even more. This was Brian's first look at the new Renee. She even changed from what she originally had chosen and was apparently inspired by Leigh's wear. The skirt she now wore was black also but shorter than Leigh's. She also had on a white tank top with no bra.

The next to arrive were Chad and April. Immediately, April went up to Renee and gave her a little hug.

"I'm very sorry, Renee. That's all I can say. I hope you can forgive me."

"Thanks April, that's sweet. I'm really glad you decided to come and I'm very grateful for your hug, too. Let's let bygones be bygones."

April even went over to Sam who she had not seen since she crashed the wedding ceremony and said hello and stuck out her hand.

"Hi Sam, it's good to see you. Your bride is absolutely gorgeous," she gushed.

"Thanks. Looks like you and Chad are pretty happy, too."

"Yep."

Within the hour, I was out back cooking up burgers and chicken and was already on my third beer. Everyone expected to come had arrived except Jenny. Phil had called and said he and Lynda would not be able to make it. It made me breathe easier in one sense. Lynda was fun and cute but rather prude. I know she would have flipped over what most of the women were wearing, especially Leigh. Whether their boobs were big or small, every girl there was sporting some cleavage, even April and Missy, who had the smallest tits. And most had rather revealing skirts or shorts. I swore April's butt cheeks were sticking out of hers. And Danielle was definitely utilizing clothes she probably hadn't worn in years.

Brian sauntered over to the grill.

"Hey Nick, nice party."

"Thanks Brian. I'm glad you could make it."

"Are you kidding me? Like I'd miss an opportunity to hang with such beautiful women. I mean, I can't believe the pussy that is here."

With his impeccable timing, my sister Julie walked across about ten feet or so in front of us right after he uttered that.

"Oh man, I'm sorry, dude. I didn't mean your sister."

"That's okay. I know what you meant."

Besides, how could I fault him even if he was talking about my sister. After all, I had fucked his sister over a half-dozen times and twice just two weeks ago.

"So which ones are single again?"

"Let's see, my sister..." I started. I couldn't resist. "And Danielle, who is talking with Leigh, is sorta single. Just broke up with her fiancé, though."

"She's hot. Doesn't she work with you?"

"Yeah. But she doesn't wear that to work, let me tell you."

"Then there's Kelli, Leigh's roommate. She's got the white skirt and orange top on. But she's twenty-eight and out of your league."

"Fuck you," Brian said.

"Well, I'm just being realistic, pal. Besides, you don't wanna take a stripper home to meet your parents, do ya?"

"Are you shitting me? A stripper?" he exclaimed. "I thought she taught with Leigh?"

The three beers had already loosened my lips more than they should have. There is no way I should have told even a good friend of mine what Kelli now does for a living.

"She did but now she strips. But forget I said anything, okay? Got it?"

"Sure," Brian answered. "I won't even ask where she dances. Okay, who else?"

"You know Dawn but I wouldn't go there."

"Why? She your backup plan?"

"Ha ha. Funny, Brian. I know you walked in on us that one time but it wasn't anything but just sex, man. Sex between two consenting adults."

"I guess," he said.

"Yeah, she's a nice girl, though."

"With a great body," Brian added.

I wasn't about to argue that point nor was I about to tell Brian about any more of my dalliances with Dawn or any of the other girls for that matter. It then occurred to me. I had had sex with about half the women who were at the party: Leigh, Dawn, April, Renee, Kelli, Danielle and Jenny (when she got here). Seven?!? Wow, either I'm a slut or they all are or both.

Just then Jenny walked around the side of the yard on the far side from where Brian and I stood. She took the breath out of all the guys, I'm sure, and a double-take from most of the girls. Jenny had on a pair of short jeans shorts and a bikini top, that was it. It was a floral print, not that any of us guys cared what was on it. We were more concerned with what it was covering. Or not covering, as the case may be.

"Holy shit! Who is that?" Brian exclaimed.

"Jenny, a friend of Leigh's from college."

"Man, she's fucking hot," he whispered under his breath.

"Yeah she is," I agreed. I badly wanted to add "and I fucked her, buddy" but held off. "You want me to introduce you?"

"Uh, no. I'll say it this time. She is out of my league. Wayyy out."

"Don't sell yourself short, Brian. She's nice, not stuck up like I'm sure you're probably thinking."

"Still, I know who I can date and unfortunately she isn't one of them. Want another beer?" Brian asked.

"Sure, thanks."

Julie came up on my side. "Hey bro. Got some smoking women here, but not much in the way of eligible men."

"Sorry. They'd all be too old for you anyway."

"Yeah, whatever."

I could never describe my sister without sounding like a pervert. Suffice it to say most guys would consider her pretty hot. She was tall, probably about 5'8" and somewhat slender. She and I both got our height from my father. My mom was only about 5'5". She had dark hair like mine and was long, wavy but not much so, and now in the middle of summer, had a nice dark tan, too. I will just say that all my guy friends always say about her is "she's got the whole package, man." Whatever. She was my sister, for crying out loud.

"I really like Leigh, Nick. She's cool. You two pretty serious?"

I looked at my sister to gauge her definition of "like". "Yeah, I'd say. It's been two months now."

"You must really like her outfit, huh?" she needled me.

"Yeah, she bought it special for this party," I added.

"Well, I told her that I thought she looked hot in it. I hope you did the same."

"Of course, Jules. I may not be one of the brightest guys around but I'm not dumb, either."

"Oh, by the way, Stephanie called me. Is it okay if she comes over?"

"Sure, that's fine. We'll be eating in five minutes, though."

Stephanie was Julie's best friend since the seventh grade. She was always a bit frumpy when younger, but as she had grown, she had filled out very nicely. She had a really nice, shapely butt with a not huge but decent-sized chest. I always thought she had a crush on me and it was attention I did not mind since she turned eighteen late last year.

I watched my sister walk over to Leigh and saw her put her hand on Leigh's arm. Leigh looked over and saw it was Julie and smiled. I thought it odd my sister would touch her like that but found it even more so since she kept it there. My vision was distracted by Leigh and my sister when Jenny walked up to me.

"Hi Nick," she beamed. "About two people have already told me it's not a pool party. Not even a hot tub?" and then giggled.

We hugged and she kissed me on the cheek.

"You look great," I said. "Just be comfortable is my motto. I'm glad you could make it."

"So, was that your friend Brian you were talking to when I walked in?"

"Yep."

"He's kinda cute. Leigh told me about him. Want to introduce me?"

"Sure. Just let me get some plates. Be right back."

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Leigh and Julie were in there now and they were talking rather close. When they saw me, they parted quickly. I asked for and received the platter to put the burgers and chicken on. When I was back outside on the patio, Brian and Jenny were already talking in the corner. Brian never brought me my beer but Jenny was drinking one so I figured he gave it to her. Good man, I thought, and good luck.

"Let's eat everyone."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Being the host meant I could never really sit down, even when eating. Except for the customary welcome and hellos, I had not really talked with Tim, Lisa and Dawn. I wanted Tim to know where I was in reviewing the latest projections and an updated prospectus I was working on for a new group of investors.

When I sat down outside with a beer in hand after making sure everyone had a fresh drink, I asked Tim how the programming was going.

"I'm just working out some kinks, will probably be able to do a demo mid-to-late next week."

"Great, I look forward to seeing it. Say, I went over those numbers..."

"Hey Nick, I appreciate you doing all this work for us, but let's not talk 'shop' right now. Let's have a good time tonight without anymore talk or mention of business."

"Okay, fine by me," I said.

As for having a good time tonight, if only he knew what was coming up later that evening for him. Dawn had told me the other day they were still planning the threesome for tonight. They would probably leave around 11:00 or so. I looked over at Leigh again who was talking with Danielle, but I could have sworn she stared at my sister's ass as she and her friend Stephanie walked beside them.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"How are you doing, Danielle?" Leigh asked.

"Okay, I guess. Last weekend was fine because I was in Chicago with Allison, so it seemed like any other weekend I'd go there. But this last week has been tough, living back at my parents and all. I miss him, Leigh, but it's tough because he doesn't really seem to care one bit. It's as if I was never a part of his life."

"I'm sure that's not the case."

"And I miss the sex. With a guy, that is. Not that it was great or anything. But steady sex was still better than no sex."

"Yeah, I can certainly understand that."

"I'm thinking of moving to Chicago," Danielle said abruptly.

"I could see that coming."

"You could? Really?"

"Uh huh. You're thinking that there's nothing keeping you here. And Chicago's a big city, great place to lose yourself in. Or find yourself. Either way you can't lose."

"I like you, Leigh. You make an awful lot of sense sometimes. Can I confess something to you? Swear you won't tell Nick?"

"Of course, hon. What is it?"

"I fucked him. Day after that night with you and Nick."

Leigh knew instantly who "him" was. When the two women chatted in the conference room at the office that one night, Danielle had admitted her desire to seduce and make love with her boss and my father.

"I figured as much," Leigh said. "Nick told me you left the office early the next day and he called me not long after his dad left the office. I put that information with what you told me the night before. But don't you think Nick deserves to know what his father is doing?"

"In some regard, yeah, probably. But in other ways, it really isn't my business nor yours to tell him, is it?"

"I suppose so," Leigh admitted. "So, was it good?"

"It was okay. It's more the lure than the actual catch, though. His cock is about the same size as Nick's, though, so those rumors were true. But Nick is much more, shall we say, talented. And Nick seems more interested in pleasing the lady than he is in being pleasured himself."

"Well, Joe must have loved your body."

"You're right about that. He couldn't stop talking about my tits. Made me blush a few times even."

"What's it been like since in the office?"

"Totally back to normal as if it never happened. He hasn't made one inappropriate remark or contact. And you know what?" Danielle beckoned.

"What?" Leigh asked.

"It totally pisses me off!"

The two girls burst out laughing.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sam and I were talking outside and working on another beer. It was about 8:30 and some of the people were talking about getting a game of Texas Hold 'Em going.

"Can I ask you something, Nick?"

"Sure, Sam. What's up?"

"Are you aware your girlfriend is hitting on your sister?"

I couldn't help but laugh. I had wondered if it was obvious to other people.

"Actually, yes. It's sort of a dare."

"Wow, really?"

"Uh huh. I'm a sick fuck, aren't I?"

"Yeah, you always were, though. That's the whole dare? Just flirt with her?"

"Now what fun would that be. I dared Leigh to kiss my sister."

"Get out! Cool."

"Uh huh. At first I didn't think Julie would go for it, but now it seems as if it's either the alcohol or she really is hot for my girlfriend. Fun to watch, though, huh?"

"I'll say. But I think Renee is getting jealous."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It was almost 9:00 and the poker game was getting underway soon. Leigh walked up to me and said, "It's gonna happen soon, babe. You want to hide in your bathroom and watch?"

"When you kiss my sister?"

"Uh huh."

I never thought I'd get to watch.

"Sure, what the hell. You're sure she'll go for it?"

"Almost positive. But hell, even if she doesn't, it's been fun trying. And probably a little fun watching for you and all your friends."

"Yes, definitely." I was a little uneasy why the picture in my head of my girlfriend kissing my sister got me so goddamn horny.

"And by the way, I've made my pick for you."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. Who is the lucky lady?"

"I was going to pick Kim, but she never showed. So, my pick is...Stephanie."

"Stephanie? My sister's friend?"

"You're good, hon. You figure that out all by yourself?"

"Funny."

"She's your type. Young, got the little bubble butt and firm tits. Not huge boobs, but not small either. She'll do, right?"

"Of course. It may be more difficult than others."

"You want Missy instead?"

I thought she'd be hot to do but thought with Ron there it might be somewhat problematic. I knew it wouldn't be Dawn and didn't think it would be Renee, April or Kelli, so in my mind, it only left Missy, Danielle or Jenny. With Jenny and Brian joined at the hip and talking, I was actually hoping for Danielle, but had pretty much thought it would be Missy since she was one I hadn't been with yet. And I figured Leigh might have worked it out with her beforehand anyway so she'd exepct some kind of advance from me.

"No, I'll take Stephanie. Blowjob would count?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll accept a blowjob. But I want to be able to catch a glimpse, just like you are going to be able to with Jules and me. Sound fair?"

"Sure. I'm gonna need an hour or two to work on her, though."

"Okay. In the meantime, be in your bathroom at 9:40. I'll take Julie up there five minutes later."

"Okay, got it."

Both Julie and Stephanie were not playing poker, which would make sneaking away from the crowd a bit easier. As a matter of fact, only Sam, Renee, Chad, April, Tim, Danielle and Ron were playing. But right before the first deal, Kim finally arrived, so she grabbed a seat as well. They all threw $10 in for a stack of 50 chips, winner take all.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers
1...45678...11