Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli had received a call on her cell phone and was called into work. There were some murmurs about what it was she did and after about a half hour, everyone knew she was a stripper at Dolly's. I watched the poker game for a bit and liked it when I stood behind Kim. She seemed like a pretty shrewd player.

After one particular deal she picked up and studied her cards. I didn't quite see what they were but it was only because I found a spot standing behind her where I could easily see down her shirt and see the snugness of her bra as they covered her ample chest.

"Like what you see?"

I knew she was talking about her cards, or was she?

"Yeah. I'd go all in," I teased. I had no clue if she had pocket aces or 2-7 off-suited.

I was surprised my comment seemed to carry a lot of weight. Even though the pot had grown to a substantial amount with four players seeing the flop, after Kim bet out the other three promptly folded. She looked back at me and winked.

"Thanks Nick."

She laughed as I saw her muck her 2 of hearts and 5 of clubs, a real crappy hand, but for that pot it was the winning hand. I watched another two hands paying special attention to Kim's very appealing and very inviting cleavage when I noticed Leigh and Julie walking up from the basement with Stephanie. I looked at my watch and saw it was 9:42. How would she ditch Stephanie, I thought, as I scurried from the kitchen to head upstairs to my master bath. I hid behind the door with the lights out and opened the door an inch. I thought I would probably stay in there for another five minutes, ten tops, and then exit when I felt that Leigh wouldn't be able to convince Julie to come upstairs for no reason.

Then I heard it: footsteps.

"You're gonna love it," Leigh gushed. "At first Nick wasn't too sure but I think even he would have to admit he loves the new bedspread now."

The light switch to my bedroom flicked on and Leigh was followed into my bedroom by my sister Julie right behind her. I found myself breathing pretty hard and hoped they wouldn't be able to hear me.

"Sit down on it, Jules, and feel how soft it is," Leigh suggested.

And Julie did just that. Leigh was standing in front of her, blocking my view of my sister as she no doubt was checking out my girlfriend's tits just as she had been pretty much doing the whole night anyway.

"You're a beautiful girl, Julie. How come no boyfriend?"

"Broke up with one not too long ago."

"Yeah, but you are so hot, you should go right from guy to another," Leigh added.

"Thanks Leigh, that's sweet. But I don't think guys satisfy me enough. I need more than just a dick, I guess."

"Like soft kisses and a soft touch?"

"Yeah, something like that I guess," Julie answered. She giggled. "You like girls, too, don't you, Leigh?"

"Yeah, is it that obvious?"

"Not really, but I could tell. Do you like me?"

Leigh reached out to her with both of her hands. She pulled her up and turned her sideways. I now had a perfect profile of my girlfriend and sister standing about a foot apart and looking into each other's eyes.

"Yes," Leigh finally answered. "Do you like me?"

"Uh huh."

"What do you like about me?"

"Your lips."

"My lips?"

"Uh huh. And your boobs."

"My boobs?" Leigh laughed. It made Julie relax, which is just what Leigh intended.

"Yeah."

"What do you like about my lips, hon?" Leigh purposely avoided asking about her tits.

"They look so kissable."

"Then kiss them," Leigh said. She took her hands and put them on Julie's hips and drew her in for a kiss.

My heart was beating so fast I was sure it could be heard by them. But what I didn't take into account was that Julie's heart was probably beating just as fast.

Their lips brushed up and down and across one another's. It was highly erotic watching my sister get seduced by my girlfriend. After less than five seconds, Julie pulled back. I was sure I had witnessed my sister's first kiss with another female.

"That felt nice," Julie said.

"It did, didn't it?" Leigh asked.

Instead of nodding or speaking a reply, Julie cocked her head and leaned in for another taste, but this time she stuck her tongue out and met Leigh's tongue. I hadn't noticed but Leigh was caressing Julie's ass and probably encouraged the latest kiss as well as its intensity. Having her ass rubbed and her tongue bathed by another girl must have really gotten to Julie because her next move was rather bold. Her right hand grabbed and latched onto Leigh's left breast. My shorts suddenly felt too tight and I was soon rubbing my throbbing cock on the outside of them. After only a minute my sister's hand now slipped inside Leigh's top and was feeling up my girlfriend' bare tits.

With this visual I could have easily came but it ended as quickly as it started.

"Leigh? Leigh? Where are you?" Missy called out.

"I'm up here, Miss! Be right down!"

Julie leaned in and whispered something in Leigh's ear and then said, "I gotta go pee. I'll be right down in a minute or two."

I freaked. I supposed my sister was going to use the bathroom I was hiding in. Leigh thought this, too, and grabbed Julie presumably for another kiss to give me the necessary time to hide in the tub behind the shower curtain. I was able to get there and tried to settle down my breathing so Julie wouldn't be able to hear me. The light turned on and I heard Julie unzipping her jeans and pulling them down. I agonized over the inevitable when I started to hear the streaming liquid coming out of my sister as she sat on my toilet. God is punishing me, I thought.

"Did you find that hot, bro?" I heard.

Oh my god, she knows I'm here? I froze even more so and didn't say a word.

"I know you're in there, Nick. I may be young but I'm not stupid. Or blind or deaf, for that matter."

"Okay, I'm here."

I could hear her get some tissue and then heard her pulling her jeans up.

"I knew you were in here the whole time. It's part of the reason I did what I did."

"All of that was because you knew I was in here?"

"Not all of it. Maybe grabbing boob, though. Did you like watching me do that?"

"Who said I wanted to 'watch' anything? I never thought you'd do it, I guess. It was a dare, Jules."

"Well, Leigh didn't kiss me like it was only a dare. I felt something in those kisses, dear brother."

"Like?" I asked.

"Like, Leigh is interested in me, in exploring something further with me."

"You think so, huh?"

"Yep. So now you know something new about your sister."

"So, that wasn't your first kiss with a girl?"

"Oh no, it was. But certainly won't be my last."

I'm not sure why I thought this way, but I had an inkling at that very moment my sister wasn't just thinking about experimenting with other girls. I was thinking that Julie actually preferred girls, even though there was nothing she had ever said or done before tonight that would make me think that way.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"There you are," Missy said.

"I was just showing Nick's sister our bedroom," Leigh stated.

Missy looked at Leigh's chest and saw her nipples sticking out prominently from her tight top. "Uh huh. Well, it's just that I haven't seen you for awhile. Everyone seems so embroiled in the poker game, playing or watching, and it downright bores me."

"Let's grab a drink and hang out in the living room, okay?" Leigh suggested.

"Okay, great," Missy replied.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Julie started down the steps and I decided to wait another minute or two. She turned around.

"Oh, by the way, Nick. Your virgin friend is getting more action that you just saw."

"What do you mean?" I was surprised even my sister seemed to know Brian's sexual status.

"Well, when Leigh, Stephanie and I went downstairs not too long ago, Brian and Jenny were apparently going at it pretty good. She had to pull her bikini back over her boobs and was situating it when we got down there."

"Really? Wow." Good for him, I thought. I just hoped Jenny would go easy on him. Brian was in for an incredible night with Jenny if their kissing and petting was any indication.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"So, what's up, Missy? Having a good time?" Leigh asked.

Leigh was still trying to compose herself after the excitement of kissing Julie. A glass of wine was a good remedy, she thought.

"Yeah, it's great to get out like this. Just hanging out at a party like this. And Ron loves poker and all the hot young girls around, too."

"So, you're not mad anymore at him for what you saw him do?"

"No, I'm not. I really can't be. You know, I'm not sure I've told you thanks again for what you did, having sex with Ron. As crazy as it may seem, our sex life has improved drastically."

"It has, huh? Good, Missy, I'm glad. Ron was definitely interesting."

"As a matter of fact, now that you've told me Trish is old enough, I might just have to ask her if she'd sleep with my husband, too. She is a little hottie."

"Missy? Are you attracted to Trish?" Leigh asked.

"No, not like that. Not that there's anything wrong with two women being together." Missy knew Leigh was bisexual and that her lover was Kelli, even though Leigh and Kelli were careful and kept it secret while they were both at the school. "I find women and their bodies to be beautiful, though. And I don't mind watching men and women have sex like in a porn movie."

"You should have watched Ron and me," Leigh said. "I certainly wouldn't have minded."

Missy couldn't possibly tell Leigh about the recording she had made and that Ron and her had watched it at least four times in just over a week since it had happened.

"No, I couldn't have done that. Ron would never have reacted the way he did. He told me you were so kind and understanding. The whole experience taught me a lot about how to handle certain situations. And I really have you to thank."

"I'm glad. So why would you consider asking Trish to sleep with Ron then?"

Missy was a tad drunk and looked surprised, as if she forgot she had said that out loud.

"Can I tell you a little secret, Leigh?"

"Sure."

"I mean, you can't tell a soul about this. I felt incredibly guilty when it happened and still do to this day. Part of why I let Ron sleep with you and why I would let him be with another woman or two."

Leigh looked skeptically at her older friend. "You didn't?"

"Uh huh. Last summer at that convention in Dallas."

"Oh my god, Missy, I can't believe it."

"It wasn't planned, Leigh. But at the time, it was some of the best sex I had ever experienced, you know. It just felt so fucking good."

"I'm sure it did."

"But I felt so guilty right after. And sad, too. I love Ron so much. I never wanted to do anything to hurt him."

Ron had left his seat for a quick bathroom break after folding his hand before the flop. He walked toward the living room when he heard Missy's voice. He didn't know why he stopped short, he just did. He never heard the last part about his wife proclaiming her love for him. After hearing what she had done, all he felt was hurt. When he got back to the table, everyone else had decided to take a break as well. Two players, Tim and Renee, were already out of the game. Renee did not start drinking for the first two hours but had more than made up for it since. She was nearly smashed and it was only 10:30.

Bathroom breaks were taken and more beer was brought in from the cooler outside.

Ron was clearly upset and after Chad and Sam had carried the cooler inside, he slipped outside.

"Are you okay, Ron?" Danielle asked.

Danielle had seen the worried look on his face and even though she had only talked to him briefly while sitting next to him at the table, she thought he was a pretty nice, easy-going guy, and decided to follow him outside to the backyard. "I think you're the chip leader," she tried to assure him.

"I'm not worried about that," he said. "I'm fine, though. Thanks for asking."

"Sure. Want one?" she said, offering him a cigarette.

"I don't smoke. Thanks," he said taking one from her extended hand.

"Good time to start, I guess," she said absent-mindedly. "You seem upset. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be nosy."

"You're not. Truth is, I just overheard my wife tell Leigh that she had an affair last year."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be. It's probably my fault."

"Nonsense. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I mean, yes."

Danielle smiled at the older man. He was clearly flustered.

"Wanna leave the party?"

"I can't leave without my wife," he said.

"Why not?"

"I just... Let's go finish the game, then I'll see where things are at. Thanks, though, Danielle, for offering to talk and all. You just met me tonight and you're very sweet and caring."

"It's who I am." She touched his arm and kissed the man on the cheek. "I can only imagine how you're feeling right now."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Your sister is getting pretty drunk," I said to Dawn.

"Gee, you noticed?"

"I didn't know she was such a lightweight. So, looking forward to later?"

"Yeah and no. To tell you the truth, I really feel like getting fucked good tonight. Let me just say, Lisa better let Tim service me. I don't just wanna be something pretty for him to look at. And, I'll need a little more than girl love to satisfy me tonight."

"But you have come a long way in that department," I said.

"You're telling me. Last Saturday with you and Leigh and Kelli and your neighbor was so fucking hot. And fucking outside? Best goddamn time of my life!"

"Really?"

"Oh, absolutely. It was amazing. Your girlfriend really did a number on me."

"I'm glad you had a good time. Best time ever even though you and I didn't?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Nick," Dawn teased. "It was exciting, let's just leave it at that. You know that one-on-one, you're the best I've ever been with."

"Wow...cool." I didn't know what else to say.

"We might be leaving soon since Tim's out of the game."

"Okay, well have a good time tonight."

"Thanks, I will."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The game resumed and Leigh was still talking with Missy. I signaled to Leigh to call Julie in there with them so I could get Stephanie alone. Stephanie was drinking a little more now and I thought I had maybe a 50-50 chance to get some action off her. My trump card was that I knew she had a crush on me a few years back. But I did have a girlfriend and Stephanie would probably point that out to me if I tried anything.

Brian and Jenny had come upstairs and were watching the poker game. For just meeting tonight, they definitely looked like a couple. This left the downstairs free.

"Hey, Stephanie. You've been here before, right? Ever see the basement?"

"I did about a half hour ago but I'll go down again. It's getting quite loud up here."

I let her go ahead of me and followed her down. Stephanie was also wearing a tank top and jeans. Her chest was average and may have looked a little small compared to her hips and ass. I thought she had really matured, though. She was a cute girl.

We sat down on the couch. I didn't want sit too close but there was already some sexual energy going on anyway.

"You've turned into such a pretty girl, Stephanie."

"Thanks, Nick. You know I always had a crush on you."

She took the bait.

"I thought it was the other way around."

She blushed.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?" I continued.

"I did, but we just broke up after summer vacation started. Said I wasn't 'adventurous' enough."

"I'm sorry, Steph. So I guess he was blind and stupid."

"Thanks, Nick. Yeah, maybe blind but I'm not so sure about stupid. He's probably right about that. I am pretty conservative."

I looked right at Stephanie and couldn't believe it. Was she a virgin? I guess it was possible.

Stephanie sensed what I was thinking. "Oh no, Nick...not that conservative. I slept with him. Twice. But that was it. Just twice in six months. And I wouldn't do much else, either. He wanted me to give him, uh, shall we say 'favors,' like every day."

I found it amusing, the power of alcohol. Not in a million years would I be in my basement talking with my kid sister's best friend and she basically just told me her last boyfriend wanted daily blowjobs.

"Did you ever give him 'favors'?" I cautiously asked.

"A few times but nowhere near every day."

"And of course he reciprocated."

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, he gave you 'favors', too, right?"

"Oh, you mean that?? No, not once."

"Not even once? Then you're hardly missing anything, are you? Except a selfish boyfriend."

"Ha ha, I guess you're right." She scrunched her face and then said, "Well, I do miss the kissing. And petting."

"Yeah, I guess I remember those days when I was younger and just happy to have a girlfriend to fool around with."

"You're cool, Nick, but I'm sure Leigh probably wouldn't like what we're talking about."

"Actually, she wouldn't mind. We're quite...adventurous."

"You're lucky."

I put my hand on her knee. "Yeah, I am."

She looked down at my hand on her knee and didn't say anything. She also did not make a move to remove it, either.

"We can kiss, right?" I boldly asked.

"Again, what about your girlfriend?"

"I don't think she'd mind. Besides, it's only a kiss."

She was drunk and I was close.

"Okay," she said. Just like that, I angled toward her and scooted so that our legs were touching. I leaned into her and started our kiss, anxious to do so before she changed her mind but instead of being reticent, she greedily sucked on my tongue and her soft lips mashed against mine felt so hot and so inviting. Making out with her for a few minutes was better than I could imagine.

"Wow, that was nice, Nick. But we should probably go back upstairs, no?"

Ignoring her, I asked, "What else did you say you missed?"

Her blank look told me she was unclear as to what I meant.

"That you miss doing with your ex-boyfriend. What do you miss?"

"We can't do that," she insisted.

"Of course we can," I replied. "We're adults. It's harmless."

Stephanie smiled and I knew she wanted to do more but she also thought there was no way she should be here with her friend's brother and whose girlfriend was right upstairs. I leaned in for another kiss before she could even think about saying "no". And when we did kiss again, my hand went right below her breasts. When she didn't fight that, my hands went immediately under her shirt and moved up toward her bra-less beauties. Her hand then went right to my cock.

I was incredibly horny and from the sounds she was making, knew she was, too. Her hand ran up and down the length of my cock over my shorts, and it hadn't even been straightened out underneath my shorts yet. The dare, which I had not forgotten, was to either fuck her or get a blowjob and should be done before midnight. But hearing she had only had sex twice and that she was asked daily for blowjobs and got nothing in return, I felt very uncomfortable asking for either. Instead, I felt compelled to offer to go down on her and hope it would satisfy Leigh's dare.

My hand slipped away from her tits and slid back down till they rested in her lap. She instinctively opened her legs and I was now rubbing her mound. Of course, with her jeans on, I had to rub very hard to get the kind of stimulation I knew she craved.

I had told Leigh to give me at least fifteen or twenty minutes and then she should sneak down to catch a peek at whatever we were doing. She really wanted to see us. I thought that if she had already snuck down and saw the kissing and petting, it would be more than I even expected. But the moment was 'now or never.' I went from kissing along her jaw line to her ear and whispered, "I wanna kiss your pussy, Steph."

Stephanie slowly pulled away from me and looked at me. She looked frightened and I was afraid that was the end of it. I figured she was going to stand up and compose herself before heading back upstairs. But she remained right there, contemplating or possibly trying to process what I had just asked.

1...56789...11