Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't you rather fuck me, Nick?" she asked.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"I don't care if your girlfriend is upstairs or not or whether she's okay with it or will be pissed. I've dreamt of you fucking me for a long time, Nick."

I stood up and put out my hand. She took it and I helped her up. Kissing her again I slid my hand down and across her butt before sliding it around to the front and skillfully unsnapping her jeans.

"Oh yeah, Nick, promise you'll fuck me good?"

I knew she was a relative novice. "Like you've never been fucked before," I replied.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Are you crazy, Leigh?" Julie asked. "She'll fuck my brother in a Miami minute. Why on earth would you dare him to do that?"

Leigh giggled. Julie was aware of Leigh's propensity for a little girl love but she perhaps went a little overboard when she decided to spill our newly conceived game of Dare to both Missy and my sister.

"Why not?" Leigh insisted. "My dare was to kiss you. And it's not like Nick and I haven't shared ourselves with others," she said with a wink in Missy's direction.

Julie was drunk but not that drunk that she thought it odd her very own brother actually dared his girlfriend to kiss her. If I wanted them to hook up, then Julie started thinking about a way to really hook up with her. And she saw the wink Leigh gave Missy and was in disbelief that her own brother apparently had sex with Missy, a married woman.

"No, I was with her husband, Ron," Leigh corrected her when she saw the look on Julie's face.

Missy was glassy-eyed and thinking to herself that if Leigh and I were open enough to allowing Leigh to sleep with her husband and to let me fuck another girl at a party Leigh herself was at, what else would we be willing to do? She even thought of Leigh kissing her the way Leigh and Julie had as described to her in great detail.

"Let's all go down and watch," Missy finally said. "But let's be careful not to arouse suspicion to the people playing poker."

"Okay," Leigh said. "You coming Jules?"

"To watch my brother have sex with my best friend? Uh, no thanks," she replied.

"Okay, suit yourself. And I guess he probably is, too, since you said she wouldn't turn him down."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The poker game had wrapped up but another one started with just Renee, Sam, April, Chad and Kim. Ron and Danielle opted to sit out. Danielle went to go outside to smoke and she asked Ron to follow her out. Tim, Lisa and Dawn had already left and Brian and Jenny, who had been cuddling comfortably on the couch until the end of the last game decided to leave together, as well. I was unaware exactly when he left but did tell Brian before I went downstairs with Stephanie goodbye in case he felt the need to leave on a whim. Jenny had also told Leigh she might leave rather quickly without any goodbyes.

Everyone in that room knew Brian was getting laid that night. And we all thought Brian was being de-flowered for the first time, too. How could any of us know that that honor already went to his sister, Jill, just a week earlier?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I thought it was very possible at this point that someone other than Leigh would come downstairs searching for either me or Stephanie. Leigh was supposed to keep Julie at bay but in case she slipped out, I wouldn't want my sister seeing my naked ass on display. I'm sure she wouldn't, either.

"Over here," I directed. From the waist up Stephanie and I were clothed, and shielded by the couch as we were, even if someone came around the corner, they would not see much at first. But even in the position we were in, it would not take long to figure out what we were doing. Stephanie was 5'7" but I still had to spread my legs a little to accommodate.

"I've never done it this way," she said. Then in a soft voice she said, "Don't mind my big butt."

I kissed her behind her right ear as my zipper was undone. "It's not big. I think it's perfect. Besides, have you seen my girlfriend's?"

Stephanie stifled a little laugh and it probably calmed her down a bit. I stood back to push her jeans down and saw her baby blue panties.

"I didn't think I'd be having sex," she bashfully said.

Whipping them down I saw her bare ass. It was a beauty, too.

"What a beautiful ass, Steph."

"Thank you."

I reached around and moved my finger in and out of her slit. She was already very wet. "Ready?"

She nodded.

As soon as I entered her, I heard the soft footsteps coming down and thought how perfect. The only problem to avoid was not letting Stephanie see Leigh.

"God, you're so tight, Steph," I said it loud enough for Leigh to hear. Unbeknownst to me, Missy heard it, too.

"Mmmmm. And you're huge," she grunted. "Fucking feels so good, though."

Apparently Leigh had other ideas about whether or not she would be seen.

"Look Missy, Nick's sister's friend is getting fucked by my boyfriend."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Danielle walked out the front door, crossed her arms over her chest and turned to face Ron.

"I don't really smoke, hon," Danielle said to Ron.

"Then why are we out here? And what about the one you gave me earlier?"

"The one I gave you in the backyard was my last. It was from a pack I've probably had in my car for six months. I only smoke when I drink."

"So that's why it tasted so stale."

"Yep, sorry about that," she said. She put her hands down at her side. "Listen, I know you're really upset, Ron. I was engaged for four years. If I ever found out my fiancé, let alone a spouse, had cheated on me, I'd go fucking crazy. I don't know how you appear so calm. Except for having the chip lead and losing it all in less than a half hour, I wouldn't know one way or the other that something's bothering you, but I do know that. Regardless, you really needed to get out of that house."

"You're probably right, Danielle. Thanks. You are a nice person."

"You don't know yet how nice, Ron. Let's go."

"Go? Where?"

"Fuck me, Ron. Get back at your bitch wife's cheating ways. Let's drive to the nearest motel and rip each other's clothes off and just fuck."

"But..."

He didn't get any more words out. Danielle had closed in and started kissing him and took his right hand in hers and put it onto her breasts.

"Come on, teach her a lesson."

"Okay."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It was just past midnight. I was still downstairs in the process of completing my dare. I started fucking Stephanie five minutes before midnight so in my mind it counted.

Most of the people had left, although no one really knew the whereabouts of Ron and Danielle quite yet. The second game was getting ready to start.

"Wanna make this game a little more interesting?" Sam asked.

"We're not going to play strip poker, dear," Renee teased.

"Not that. I've got no problem playing for money," Sam boasted, as he waved the wad of $10 bills in everyone's face. "Just something a little, I don't know, 'extra' to make the game a little more fun."

Sam and Chad had huddled during the break to concoct a simple, little plan. They were outnumbered so the chance of one of them 'losing' was not as good as the women. Plus, Sam and Chad were far superior in poker that it was almost guaranteed they would be only on the receiving end of whatever the girls agreed upon.

"What were you thinking?" Kim dared to ask.

"First one out has to strip to their underwear," Sam answered. "And has to sit at the table like that until the end of the game."

"You're crazy, Sam," Renee chortled. "I'm not wearing a bra and I don't think April is, either."

April was by far the drunkest one there and was an easy candidate to be the first one out. It was Sam and Chad's idea, though, to gang up against Kim, though, to knock her out first. Her tits were by far the biggest of the three and the only set that neither Sam nor Chad had really seen. Even if she would still be wearing a bra, it was a treat the two guys were drooling over.

"Okay, how about this?" Chad started. "Since there's three of you and only two of us, and the chance of the first one out being one of you three is greater than either Sam or me, how about the stakes are greater if it's Sam or me. Meaning, if it's him or me that is out first, we'll strip completely naked. And if it's one of you three, then only down to your bra or panties. Your choice of which one."

"I'm not going to agree to that," Sam spoke up. "I'm not worried about being the first one out. If I am, I don't mind getting naked in front of you ladies. It's just that it has to be down to both bra and panties. You have a bra upstairs, honey. And if it's April, maybe she could borrow one of yours or we'll make some other concession."

"Okay," Renee said.

"I'm in," Kim chimed.

"Whatever," April said.

"But what should the winner get?" Renee asked.

"Other than fifty bucks?" Chad asked.

"Yeah. Seems to me the winner should get her own little 'extra' reward, don't you think guys?" Renee asked with a little flutter of her eyelashes.

"Her?" Chad teased. "You mean his."

"Yeah, yeah," Sam started. His mind was spinning. "How about the winner gets to take off the rest of the first one out's clothes?"

"No!" April stated. "No fucking way, Sam! There's no way you're going to take off the rest of my clothes."

Everyone laughed. April was already assuming not only that she was going to lose but that Sam was going to win again.

"I've got it," Renee interrupted. "How about this. The winner simply gets to kiss, for sixty seconds, the person of his or her choice. Sound good?" Quite a surprising suggestion coming from Renee whose husband and ex-girlfriend could easily hook up in such a scenario.

"That's fine with me," April said. Again, most wondered if the winner would be Sam and if he would pick April over his own wife or possibly a go-around with Kim the bartender.

"Yeah, no reason to humiliate anyone by taking off all their clothes," Chad stated.

Everyone agreed.

Julie walked into the TV room where all the poker action was going on.

"Hey Jules, where's Nick? Maybe he wants in on the action," Sam commented.

Julie thought to herself "Oh, he's getting enough action" but instead simply said, "He and Leigh are entertaining the others."

"Do you wanna play?" Chad asked.

"Maybe. What's the buy-in?" Julie asked.

"Ten dollars and your shirt and pants," Renee teased.

"My shirt and pants? What?"

Kim then explained to my nineteen year-old sister the specifics of the game. "Still wanna play?"

"Uh, maybe not. I'm not that good and I'd rather not be sitting in my brother's house in my bra and panties, thank you very much."

Sam and Chad were a little down because the numbers would have been even more in their favor but knew that I probably would not be pleased with them if they were successful in enticing my sister to participate.

The game began in earnest and both Sam and Chad were going to try to get Kim to be the first to get rid of her chips.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Shit! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!" Stephanie shouted. She tried to move away from me but my strong hands held her firm. I never stopped fucking her, either.

"Sorry? Sorry for what, hon?" Leigh asked. "For fucking my boyfriend? Or for enjoying his huge cock? Don't be silly."

Leigh continued walking toward Steph and me but Missy stayed back. I was a little surprised she brought Missy with her but it was fun to see that Missy really enjoyed what she was witnessing.

"How is she, baby?"

Stephanie looked down and resigned herself to being fucked in front of two other people, one of them my girlfriend. Her shirt was still on as was mine but her jeans and my shorts were pooled at the bottom around our ankles with our underwear resting on top of them.

"Tight. Very, very tight."

"Let's see 'em. Show us her tits," Leigh instructed.

I started to pull up her tank top but Stephanie begged me not to. "No," she whimpered. "Please don't."

"Why not, hon? They look nice," Leigh gushed.

"Because...I'm not like you. I don't like girls."

"But you are fucking my boyfriend. Don't you think you owe me something?"

Stephanie literally whimpered again. She never thought fucking could ever feel this good. Her other encounters were never like this.

"Stop it, Leigh," I said. "If she doesn't want them shown, then I'm not gonna show 'em."

By this time Leigh was almost right next to us. She could see Stephanie's ass and also where my cock was plowing between her thick pussy lips.

"You have a nice body, Steph. Nick here, I'm sure, loves that big ass of yours," Leigh said. "You wanted to be fucked so bad by him, didn't you?"

Stephanie nodded. Poor girl had another girl whose ass was bigger than hers calling her ass big. Stephanie's ass was round and plump but certainly not big. I felt bad for Stephanie but didn't want to cross my girlfriend again.

In a flash, Leigh flipped up her own tank top and set its light, soft material on top of her own tits.

"You like mine?"

Missy walked a little closer toward us to get another but live look at them but Stephanie just stared at Leigh's boobs.

"I know I love to be fucked hard and also have my tits sucked on. What about you?"

"I wouldn't know," she replied.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Leigh asked.

"No."

"Close your eyes and imagine it's another guy if you have to, perhaps Sam or one of the other guys upstairs."

"Okay."

Okay??? That's all the prodding it took? So within a minute after turning Leigh down to even just show her tits, now she was going to let her kiss them. So I pulled up Stephanie's' tank top and Leigh was soon licking and kissing Stephanie's tits and biting her nipples.

"Oh my god! Yeah...yeah...that feels so good!" Stephanie cried.

"Spray her ass, baby, when you cum," Leigh instructed me. Leigh then took her one hand that wasn't on Stephanie's breasts and reached down to her clit.

"Ohhhh fuck!! I'm gonna cum!!" she shouted when Leigh's hand came into contact with her sensitive clit.

"Ssshhh, we don't want a crowd down here, do we, sweetie? They will all want to come down here and kiss your tits and fuck your pussy."

Missy could do nothing but stand and watch. A part of her was pulling her toward us and another part was keeping her frozen. She yearned to be Stephanie; her tits nuzzled and kissed by Leigh and her pussy pounded from behind by a young stud like me. Leigh told me all about her husband's little dick and I knew that if she crossed over the room, I would put my dick inside of her, too. But I'm sure it was the thought of her husband, who she thought was still upstairs, that was keeping her at bay.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"What the fuck was that?" Chad wondered out loud.

Julie heard it, too, but she actually knew what was probably happening in the basement underneath their feet. It just so happened to be quiet in the room at the time.

"I think I heard someone shout 'I'm gonna cum'," Sam offered.

"Me too," Renee said.

Everyone looked at my sister. "Was that your friend?"

Julie nodded.

"What's going on down there?" Sam continued.

"I believe my brother is fucking Steph, okay?"

"Okay? Are you serious?" Sam asked. He started to get up out of his chair.

"And where do you think you're going?" Renee chirped to her husband.

"To check it out, of course."

Julie stepped in his way as if to protect her friend.

"Sit back down, Sam," Renee barked. "What are you gonna do anyway? Jump in?"

"If a buddy asked for help, sure," he teased.

"Seriously, what are they doing down there?" Chad asked.

"I believe I already told you," Julie said. "Leigh dared him to and apparently he's being successful."

"Holy shit! You're serious, huh?"

Julie nodded.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Missy was wide-eyed watching Stephanie's tits and whole body shake under her violent orgasm. She tried to imagine Leigh's finger manipulating her own clit. Just then, I pulled out of Steph's pussy and swung my cock back and forth. I had yet to cum. I pointed my cock at Steph's back and ass and started discharging, just like my girlfriend had ordered. Even I had to admint it was an awesome sight. I then waved my cock at Missy who was looking at my pussy-soaked member intently.

"Come on, Missy...want a piece?"

I meant to be playful but Missy got scared off and ran upstairs. I guess she figured Ron wouldn't have been too happy with such an offer.

Leigh took her hand away from Stephanie's pussy and instead got behind her where I just was. She got on her knees and starting licking Stephanie's lower back and ass, scooping up and eating my cum wherever she could find it.

"Ohhh my god...oh my god..." Stephanie repeated.

I think she was liking her ass being licked by Leigh but with all the moans I couldn't be sure. Other than a casual or teasing lick of Kelli's ass once or twice, it was the first extended kissing of an ass by Leigh I had seen and it was pretty damn hot.

I wondered if Leigh wanted to get off and as good lovers go, she knew I was thinking the same thing.

"No Nick, I'm okay for now." She then finished off licking Stephanie's ass clean before the three of us got dressed.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Missy was upstairs and was looking for her husband.

"Where's Ron?"

"Outside. So, did he do it?" Sam asked.

Ignoring his question, Missy asked another question. "Outside? Where, with who?"

"Danielle. They went out for a smoke," April said.

"Smoke? Ron doesn't smoke. He cannot stand smoking."

"Did Nick fuck someone down there?" Sam persisted.

Missy ignored him again and ran back into the kitchen to the backdoor. She looked left and right and saw no one. She went back into the TV room and said, "Yeah, he fucked her, okay. They're not in the backyard."

"I think they went out the front door," Kim suggested.

"Thanks."

After Missy ran outside, Kim added. "Yeah, they have been out there for awhile, haven't they." Then after a pause, Kim said, "I'm all in."

The first dramatic hand of the second game. She was the short stack so if anyone called her and she lost, she would be the one to strip. So, surely Sam or Chad or both of them would call her. Around the table everyone folded except Sam. "I'll call," he said. They flipped over their cards since there could be no more betting.

"Pocket queens," Kim said confidently.

"That's a pretty good hand," Sam began, "if it wasn't up against my pocket kings."

Chad gave Sam a high-five but Kim cautioned, "It's not over yet, boys. We've got five more cards to see."

Missy walked back in and looked utterly frantic. "They're not out there. How long ago did they go out there?"

"I don't know...maybe half hour?" Chad offered.

"Half hour?!? And no one has gone to check on them?"

"Check on them? They're adults, right?" Sam said.

Missy looked like she was about to faint. There's no way he could have overheard her tell Leigh about her affair, could he?

"I've got to go and find him," Missy told the table. "And please tell Nick and Leigh I said bye, okay? And thanks?"

"Sure," Renee said. "We'll tell him. And if Ron comes back?"

"Just have him call my cell," she said.

"Got it."

Now back to the game, Chad was dealing and flopped the first three cards. No queens and Kim did not have a flush draw. She needed one of the two remaining queens to make her set. The turn and the river were low cards and the game finally had its first loser. Or in this case for the guys, their "winning" hand. Kim had to strip down to her panties and bra.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Sam and Chad chanted. They also did another high-five for good measure.

Kim actually was a stripper for a few years in her early twenties. She didn't mind showing off her body to guys or girls. She almost wouldn't care if she was topless but decided being in her bra would only heighten their desire to see even more. To keep the game flowing, she nonchalantly took off her shorts and then casually took off her shirt. She had on black boy short panties and a gold, lacey bra. The guys noticed their bi-curious wife and girlfriend liking what they saw, too, and by the smile on Kim's face, she liked showing off for the two younger women. Julie was especially taken by the curvy and buxom blonde bartender.