Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Stephanie, Leigh and I heard the "take it off" shouted by Chad and Sam.

"Interesting. Shall we go up now?" I posed.

Leigh smiled and I knew the party was heading in a direction she wanted it to go.

"Sure. Let's see what action they have up there and see if it rivals what we had down here."

When we were still in the kitchen, the whole table looked over at us and started clapping. Steph looked absolutely mortified. She turned to me and said, "I'm so embarrassed, I'm gonna go."

"Nonsense, you're staying." I then looked over and saw what Leigh had already seen: Kim in her boy shorts and bra. "What the fuck is going on? Strip poker?"

Sam excitedly told us what parameters had been set up for the game. Julie also told us about Missy leaving to look for Ron and Danielle and that Brian and Jenny had left. I already knew Dawn and her group had left. I looked around the room and thought it was a pretty fun group of people to finish out a party, except for one person: my sister. She's cool and all that but if we started up a real game of strip poker or anything, then she and Steph, sadly, would have to go. Okay, maybe not Stephanie.

"You guys wanna buy in?" April asked.

"No, they can't," Sam said. "We're too far into it."

"Why do we all need to play a silly game anyway. I think Kim here has the right idea, no?" Leigh countered.

If I didn't know any better, I would have guessed Leigh would have stripped down right there and then.

"Yeah, fuck the game," Sam declared.

"Yeah, fuck it," Chad echoed.

"No fair...I'm winning!" April shouted.

It was a surprise that April was indeed the chip leader at this point in the game. She had gotten lucky, though, and played her hands great. Now she wanted to cash in.

"Okay," Renee said. "I agree. I think if we're gonna stop, we should at least declare April the winner and let her claim her prize."

Sam and Chad braced themselves because it was assumed she would kiss either of them. And Sam figured that since April could kiss her boyfriend anytime, he figured his ex-girlfriend would soon be kissing him, and there was really nothing his wife could do about it. She agreed to this and if April chose him, she would have to just sit there and watch.

Meanwhile, Stephanie leaned over in Julie's ear and whispered something. I wondered what not only Steph was thinking but my sister, as well. It was not like me to throw such wild parties where one girl would be sitting in her bra and panties and another girl circling a table deciding whose lap to sit on and make out for one minute.

April made a show of it, putting her hand first on the back of Sam's chair and smiling sweetly. Renee begged her to move on but when Renee did, April moved over to hers and stopped.

"You wanna kiss me then?" Renee asked. She was not backing down from it. "If so, it'd be the hottest kiss you'd ever get, babe."

April thought that over and then settled on her real target: Kim. After all, Kim was half-naked and sizzling hot. April thought she was one of the hottest girls she'd ever seen. When April walked over to her chair, Kim looked April up and down.

"About time you got your little ass over here, girl."

Before any of us had time to prepare for it, April swung her leg over Kim's, sat on her lap and started kissing her. Their tongues were all over each other's lips, tongue and face. While April's hands did not stray much from around Kim's back, Kim's hands were on April's denim-covered ass most of the time. No one started a timer but no one wanted to tell them to stop anyway. After some time, April stopped and said into Kim's ear, "Wanna go upstairs?"

Kim nodded.

"Nick? Can we use your guest bedroom?" April beckoned.

Everyone looked at me. "Yeah." I was a little shocked. "Sam and Renee's stuff is in there but I guess it's okay." Everyone probably wanted me to answer "no" and that they should do whatever in front of all of us.

April dismounted from Kim's lap and took her hand. "Come on, babe." Then looking back at her open-mouthed boyfriend, "You coming or not, Chad?"

The three of them walked together upstairs, Kim and April holding hands and Chad walking behind not believing his good fortune.

Since the night Julie met Leigh about a month ago when I brought her over to meet our parents, she has wanted this chance. And she didn't know if she would get another opportunity. She walked up next to my girlfriend and whispered, "I want you so bad."

Leigh looked back at Julie, took her hand in hers and turned to me. "Honey? Your sister and me will be upstairs, too, okay?"

I nodded. In front of all my friends, what could I say? Needless to say I wouldn't be following them. But it did make me wonder, what the fuck is going on? Julie really wanted to get busy with my girlfriend and she was agreeable?

As for going with Chad, April and Kim, it seemed like April wanted a little alone time with her boyfriend and the big-breasted bartender. So it left an odd foursome: Sam, Renee, Steph and me. Odd because Renee and Sam were married and if there was going to be fucking around going on, may as well fuck someone other than your spouse. And Stephanie and I just fucked fifteen minutes ago. As for Renee and me, well, we went at it last night and early this morning. Damn, I wish I was with April and Kim right now.

"Well well well," Renee sighed. She was eyeing up Stephanie. "I guess we'll stay here?"

"Uhhh...sure," I said.

Renee was standing up next to her husband, who was seated on the couch.

"How old are you, Steph?" Renee queried.

"Nineteen."

"Mmmmm, you are pretty cute. Do you play around with your girlfriends?"

"No."

"That's okay. I didn't when I was your age, either. As a matter of fact, I just started playing with girls two months ago."

"Well, I don't want to start tonight."

"Even after Leigh licked your tits and ass?" I teased.

Sam and Renee exchanged an amused look. It was possible that at least one of the six girls remaining would remain not even remotely curious. Julie, it seemed, would remain at the other end of the spectrum. I was already wishing this the case for at least tonight because I hoped neither Sam nor Chad had any ideas of fucking my sister.

Stephanie scoffed at any more advances from Renee.

"I bet you wouldn't mind my husband fucking you, though," she taunted.

At this Stephanie visibly perked up.

"Oh, you'd like that, huh?" she taunted even more.

"Not really since he's married," she said. "I couldn't be with a married man."

Renee huffed. "Yeah, whatever."

She turned to her husband, sat on his lap, took off her top and shook her boobs at him but also for Stephanie's and my benefit.

"Come here, Steph," I said. We hugged and then I whispered into her ear. "Want me to go down on you now?"

This time she said yes.

Stephanie may have never had her pussy eaten out before, but her pubic hair was cut back and trimmed for bikini-wearing season and was in prime fashion to be licked, kissed and teased. It took awhile for her to relax since Sam and Renee were making out in the same room as us and I know she was uneasy about taking her jeans and panties down in front of them. But again, she kept her top on. At one point, Sam and Renee even stopped altogether and watched us.

After a few minutes Steph announced loudly she was going to cum. Renee got up from the couch, watched her counterpart shake under my tongue and then left the room.

"Where did Renee go?" I asked.

"To find Chad. She figures this might her only chance to fuck him," Sam replied calmly. "I told her it was okay with me." Then after a few seconds, Sam beckoned to Stephanie. "Come here, Steph. For the next twenty minutes, pretend I'm not married. Besides, my wife told me she really wants me to fuck you."

Stephanie's grin slowly came into focus. "Really?"

Sam nodded. Now it was my time to leave as well. If Renee was going upstairs to fuck Chad, that left Kim and April for me, I hoped.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I walked up the stairs. I knew I had sent April and her gang into the guest room which left Leigh and my sister to be in my bedroom. After making a mental note to clean my sheets before using them again, I slowly opened the guest bedroom door expecting to see a group of three women and one guy. But what I saw in the darkened room were two girls who were in a tight-knit sixty-nine but couldn't quite make out which of the two girls was on top and which was on the bottom.

Just then Julie separated her tongue from Leigh's snatch and propped herself up. It was at that exact time I realized I was looking at my sister's naked form.

"What the hell?"

"Hey bro," she said.

Leigh looked content and cocked her head to the side.

"Your sister's a fast learner," she said.

I saw a profile view of my sister on top of my girlfriend. Leigh's body I had practically memorized, but Julie's I was seeing for the first time since she developed breasts and other curves. Her tits and ass were gorgeous!

"I'm sorry," I stuttered. "I thought you two were in my room..." I backed out and shut the door. I could hear both of them giggling on the other side. I had seen my sister naked and she had seen me in my boxers with my cock stretching it. For me, it almost killed the mood. Almost.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stood at the top of the stairs for a few minutes. I could hear Steph calling out Sam's name over and over as he fucked her on the couch below. I could still hear Leigh and Julie giggling and moaning and then heard what I knew had to be Julie's voice announcing she was cumming. Part of me wanted to barge in there and reclaim my girlfriend; the girlfriend I felt like I was losing somehow. But then my head was filled with images of my sister naked. I had to go find someone to fuck and soon since standing there I was rock hard. I walked to the end of the hallway where my master bedroom was and walked inside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For almost an hour I was in my room fucking either Kim or April or going down on either of them and Renee, also. Chad and I alternatively shared the three women. Much to their disappointment, Chad and I did not do anything with each other. There was talk later that Julie briefly left Leigh to go downstairs to check on her friend, and wound up bent over the couch getting it from behind by Sam. I couldn't be mad at my sister or my best friend for fucking since hadn't I done the same thing with her best friend?

Leigh walked into the room while I was fucking Kim for the second time, this time with her head down on the sheets and her ass up in the air. It was suggested by one of them, I can't remember who, that Leigh lay down in front of Kim and let Kim eat her out while I continued to pummel Kim's pussy. Chad, at April's insistence, sought out Stephanie so he could get his shot at the young, cute and inexperienced girl.

In the distance, I thought I heard a doorbell, but didn't think too much of it. The sound of sex as I bumped into Kim's backside was taking all of my concentration. Leigh had just situated herself and opened up her legs for Kim when someone shouted upstairs.

"Nick! Get down here!"

It sounded like Renee.

"Wait!" I shouted back.

She ran up the steps and opened the door. "It's the police, Nick."

"The police?" I slipped my cock out of Kim's pussy. "What the hell?"

I grabbed a t-shirt and shorts from my bedroom and went downstairs. The smell of sex was all over me.

"Hey Keith," I said. It was my firm's client and resident late-night cop friend, Officer Sorenson.

"Hey Nick, sorry to bother you like this." It was 2 AM. "But was a Missy Spencer here at your house this evening?"

"Yeah, she was, why? Is she in trouble?"

"She was in a serious car accident, Nick. Had she been drinking?"

I shook my head at disbelief at what I just heard. "A little, I guess. We had a party. Those that drank too much were going to crash here, though. I didn't see her leave and didn't really see how much she drank."

Leigh had put on some clothes from her drawer upstairs and came down herself. Without a bra, her tits could not help but stand out prominently. Sam emerged from the back of the house and most of us stood around the living room area in various degrees of dress. Julie, whose clothes were upstairs, was still in the TV room and naked. Steph was upstairs being fucked by Chad in the guest room when the officer arrived, and was stranded naked herself since her clothes were in the TV room.

"Is she going to be okay?" Leigh asked. "What happened?"

"A severely drunk driver hit her broadside at a high speed causing her car to flip over. He staggered away from the scene on his own power. Your friend, Missy, wasn't as lucky. She was conscious at the scene but is in very critical condition."

"Oh my god," Leigh said covering her mouth.

"Where's her husband? Was he here?" Officer Sorenson asked me.

"He was, but I...I don't know where he is. He left before her."

"Alone?"

"No, with someone else that was here at the party."

"I see. Any idea where they went or if they can be reached by cell phone."

"I wouldn't know his number, but we believe he left with a co-worker of mine. I don't have her cell number on my list of contacts, but I can get her number at my office."

"Can we go there now? I'll take you there. It's very important we get a hold of him."

"Sure, sure. No problem."

I went to get my office keys and kissed Leigh goodbye on the lips. "I'll let you know anything as soon as I can."

Leigh was full of tears.

In the police cruiser, Keith said, "By all indications from the preliminary scene, it was solely the fault of the other driver. But if Missy's blood alcohol content comes up over the legal limit, you might have some problems, Nick."

"I didn't know she left. I wouldn't have let her go if I thought she couldn't drive. But I don't care about all that; I just hope she's okay."

"It doesn't look good from what I heard just before I got to your house."

Even I could smell the sex on me in the car and it would not have taken a genius to realize that there had been some serious fucking going on when he arrived.

"Her husband left with this co-worker of mine at the party because we think he overheard his wife tell Leigh she had an affair last summer. We think it prompted him to do the same with this girl."

"Leigh your girlfriend? The one you kissed before we left?"

"Yeah, she's the one."

"Pretty girl."

"Thanks."

We drove the rest of the way to my office in silence.

"Was it Danielle? The one he left with?" Keith asked.

"Yeah."

"I think I met her last time I was at your office. Isn't she engaged?"

"Not anymore. God, this is all fucked up, isn't it?"

"Depends who you ask," he said.

Just as I found Danielle's cell number in the employee directory, Officer Sorenson's radio squawked.

He picked it up and confirmed his ID number. A voice delivered the sobering message. "Victim 0-0-1-7 at Grace Hospital. Deceased 2:10 AM."

"Got it. Over." He clicked off his radio.

"Missy?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "I'm sorry. Here, let me call him."

After three attempts, Danielle finally answered. "Hello?"

"Hello. Danielle?"

"Yes. Who's speaking?"

"Officer Keith Sorenson with the Hillsdale City Police Department. Is Ron Spencer with you?"

"Uh, yes...yes he is."

There was a few seconds of silence.

"Hi, Mr. Spencer. Officer Keith Sorenson of the Hillsdale City Police Department."

"What can I do for you?" he nervously asked. As a lawyer, he was well aware of the law but thought that his wife calling the police for allegedly committing adultery was quite a stretch.

"Where are you at, sir? I need to come and pick you up. There's been an accident involving your wife."

"Oh my god! Is she okay?"

"Sir, where are you at?"

When he wrote down the name and location of the motel they were at, Officer Sorenson said to me, "I'll have another cruiser swing by and pick you up, Nick, and take you back home. I've got to go and break the bad news to her husband. They don't have kids, do they?"

"Two, I think."

The policeman winced. "Worst part about this job. Although I'm sure the investigation will take everything into account, I have to recommend, Nick, you not leave the city. I am confident you'll not be caught up in all of this, but just as a precaution. Okay?"

"I could get arrested?"

"Not likely. Have a good night, Nick. And I'm very sorry about your friend."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was almost a week later, Friday evening, and I was sitting in my TV room. The week had been a blur. Tuesday night was the worst: the wake. Seeing Missy's 7-year old daughter, Megan, and her little 3-year old son, was heart-wrenching. The next day at the funeral was not much better. Work was the only thing that kept my mind off everything. Danielle had taken the week off and was close to putting in her two-week notice. I never understood how she could have showed up at either the wake or the funeral but she went to both. Apparently the thought never occurred to her that if she hadn't convinced Ron to leave with her, that Missy would probably still be alive today.

Leigh and I were drifting apart. I guess one could say we were never as close or in love as we thought. But I was there for Leigh. After all, Missy was a colleague and a friend, if only for the year they knew each other. But Julie seemed to be there for her just as much if not more than me. I couldn't give her the comfort she so desperately needed, I guess. I wasn't upset at either development; that Julie was the one Leigh felt she could turn to or that Leigh and I were moving apart from one another.

But I was human and desperately wanted some attention directed my way, too. Call it what you want; selfish maybe? But it wasn't the physical attention I craved as much as just some human contact, back to the normalcy my life was before any of this ever happened. So, when my phone rang and I saw it was Dawn, I was very happy.

"Hey Nick," she said.

"Hi."

Dawn and I had seen one another at the wake and the funeral but did not talk much. She had only met Missy that one night but she went, I'm sure, to support me and Leigh.

"How are you?"

"Fine," I lied.

It was pretty common knowledge around our small town and among our group of friends what was going on with Leigh and me, not to mention Leigh and my sister.

"Liar."

I laughed. For the first in almost a week, I smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. Hey, I may have lost my girlfriend to my sister, but hey, if they're happy, I'm happy. I have my health and any day can be your last. You gotta live each day like it's your last for there may be no tomorrow. Right?"

"Absolutely," Dawn said. "Wanna hear a story? Cheer you up?"

"Sure. You gonna tell me about last Saturday with you, Lisa and Tim?"

"No, not right now. Remember I was going to tell you the rest of the story about that time with me, Renee and Sam?"

"Yeah."

"Either of them didn't tell you, did they?"

"No."

"Good," Dawn said. "'cuz I wanna tell you...but I want you to rub yourself as I tell this story...okay Nick? Promise me you'll do that for me?"

"I promise." I smiled.

"And I want you to cum, too."

"Okay," I promised.

Initially I may have desired just conversation with a friend but getting off certainly wouldn't hurt. I hadn't had sex since last Saturday night when Officer Sorenson arrived, and hadn't even masturbated but I was instantly hard just hearing Dawn's voice and knowing what she was about to describe.

"Now remember, Renee and I had together just blown Sam, and Renee had swallowed as much as she could and then I went to finish him off. I couldn't believe how much cum there was. Between her and me, we had so much cum in our bellies. Well, as you know, that meant one thing. Sam would need awhile to recover and get it up again, so he needed help, right? A diversion, sort of speak."