Nicky Returns To Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

Because of the brevity of her skirt, though, there were a few inches of exposed bare thigh, broken only by taut black suspenders, making her look like a whore ready for business.

"We all generally wear stockings for our dinner parties," she said to me, "but on this occasion we can certainly excuse you. But it is a rule to remember in future when we invite you again!"

And with that she kissed me in no less a passionate way than Jeff had done earlier. At the same time she gently eased off my blouse so that I, too, was nude from the waist upwards.

Cindy led me into the house, where she introduced me to the other three couples, the men dressed quite casually in shirts and shorts, the women in miniskirts and suspendered stockings and also unclothed from the waist upwards.

Jeff left us, but appeared a minute or two later also in shirt and shorts.

But to my amazement nothing in the least sexual was taking place, and Cindy told us all that now Jeff and I had arrived that we could all sit down to dinner.

Cindy herself did the serving, and we enjoyed a beautiful meal of steak accompanied by a superb red wine, followed by a delightful serving of strawberries. But it was just after she had served the strawberries that the occasion changed. Cindy looked fully at me, and welcomed me as her husband's new secretary, then said that as an employee rather than a guest at dinner that I should now be given some work to do.

Until then no one had started to eat their strawberries, and now I found out why. She told me to stand on the table, to take off my thong, to squat in front of each guest in turn and provide the 'cream' for the strawberries by pushing them into my pussy and allowing the guests to remove them with their mouths. That meant the women as well as the men. By the time I had finished I was oozing strawberry juice, but everyone seemed overjoyed with their sweet dish.

But I still had not had my strawberries, and Cindy told me that she had a special type of cream reserved for me. She left the room and returned with a wine glass containing a slightly clouded liquid which she now poured onto my strawberries.

"The men all masturbated into this wineglass well before you arrived," she told me, "so it should make quite a tasty cream for you. Mind you, Jeff was not present, but I know you have tasted his cum already today, haven't you?"

I made no reply to this other than to eagerly scoop up each strawberry in turn in my fingers, and openly lick each one clean before swallowing it. All this time I was still squatting in the centre of the table.

But now the meal was apparently over and Cindy led us all out into the lounge where she had drinks ready poured. There were seats all round the room, and now the others paired off, but with other partners than their own.

Jeff had one of the youngest women on his knees, his arms encircling her naked breasts, and Cindy had another of the men. This really left me out, but Cindy called me over to herself and her partner, and told me that they would share me with them on condition that I was willing to have sex with both of them – either separately or all three at once.

"But first we have a video," she announced, and we all sat back to watch one of the most pornographic videos I have ever seen, and you know we have seen quite a few in the past, dear.

Anyway, suffice it to say that during the video all of us in the room had it away with one partner or another, as there was quite an amount of changing round going on. I know that I was fucked at least three times, and I cannot remember how many cocks and pussies I sucked during the evening.

However, eventually everyone seemed to become too tired to continue, and Jeff offered to run me home, as you know. But I gave him one last blowjob in his car before coming in, and he had one last kiss of my pussy, even though it was now dripping with spunk.

But, before you fuck me for my last time tonight, Cindy has told me to ask you to be a guest at her next dinner party so as to make up even numbers. I told her that you would be willing on condition she came round to see you one evening to make it a personal invitation.

That, of course, would have to be the subject of another story.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12