Nicky Strom-the Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

I just had to shake my head in wonderment. Never had I seen Nicky cum so much and so hard. Throughout the entire time, he stood there masturbating wildly for the girls, never moving a muscle. Only his right arm, pulled in close to his body and moving up and down like a fulcrum, made any movement, his hand firmly grasped around the base of the glans, forcing out one monstrous load after another while his eyes drank in the incredibly lusty scene before him.

There was no doubt in my mind that the girls' provocative remarks, coupled with the opportunity to finally have them share openly in his perversion, was driving Nicky to such climactic heights of ecstasy. By the time he had shot close to his thirtieth wad of sperm, according to Tiffany's random calculations, the crowd of girls were standing up and applauding him, shouting his name in unison. Bunny and Allison, along with everyone else in the room, had been won over by my brother's incredible performance. With the floor in front of him slick with cum, his prick still dripping with semen, Nicky fell to the floor in a heap, completely covered with sweat. As the deafening applause washed over him like a tidal wave, he smiled at the audience and then looked up at me. I smiled back and watched as Bunny and Allison helped him to his feet, congratulating him on his performance.

Although Nicky's wonderful sperm exhibition had been exemplary, his punishment was far from concluded. As Bunny explained to me the following day, my brother would have to undergo several more "punishments" before he could consider himself exonerated of his crime. She told me that there were going to be several more events that Nicky would have to attend in which to showcase his "talent". Once those requirements had been fulfilled, he would be off the hook.

The first of these events was the sorority's annual Roman toga party to be held the following weekend in the main room of the sorority. The girls from the other two sororities had been invited and several strippers from one of Boston's premier strip clubs had been hired to entertain. Bunny promised me that it was going to be a phenomenal event.

"These strippers," she told me one afternoon as we sat drinking cappuccino in her office, "are really fucking amazing. They got these huge dicks and they can fill a bucket with cum. You're going to love it!"

"I can't wait," I replied. "I've never been to a strip club before."

"This is better!" she said excitedly. "Much better because you don't have to pay a cent. And you get all the booze and cum you want—for nothing!"

"And we get to dress up like Roman matrons. I've always wanted to go around wearing only a bed sheet!"

Bunny laughed and got up to refill her cup.

"Does the faculty know what goes on here?" I asked her. "I mean people must talk."

"The faculty has their fucking heads up their asses," she replied with a sneer. "And if people talk, no one is listening. I guess the top brass has an idea that we do naughty things here, but they turn their heads the other way because we're bringing in so much fucking money to the school."

"Really?" I said. "I thought Harvard was an uptight, prim and proper kind of college."

"It is!" she assured me. "It really is! But why rock the boat? We aren't hurting anyone are we? We aren't breaking the rules. Because even if we were, do you really think the president of the school wants to draw negative media attention to this historic, prestigious, prim and proper Ivy League bastion of academic excellence? I don't fucking think so."

"So, you're saying that the big wigs don't really pay any attention to what we do because it could hurt them more if they publicized the fact than if they didn't?"

"Bingo! You got it, Julia! Hypocrites our leaders may be, but that's the truth—just like you said."

The more I talked to Bunny, the more I liked her. At first I thought she was a bit phony, but that was just a defense mechanism she employed when she met new people. Once I got her to warm up, she proved herself to be a witty and gregarious person who had no trouble speaking the truth.

"Oh, I have to admit that I'm not one of those people who wear their heart on their sleeve," she admitted. "But once you get to know me, I can talk your head off!"

She laughed and put her feet up on her desk. She indicated that I should do the same.

"Relax," she said, as I put my feet up next to hers. "We study hard enough. We should play just as hard."

It's funny how fast bad news travels. But good news can travel just as fast. Within days the other sororities had heard of my brother's stunning masturbatory performance and were now anxiously awaiting the Roman toga party, which was to take place in a few days. I found it a bit disconcerting that girls would come up to me asking about my brother—how big his cock was, could he really do the multiple ejaculation thing, did I ever fantasize about him...the list went on and on. It seemed as if the entire campus was abuzz about Nicky's amazing cock.

I got to witness some of this rampant enthusiasm up close when I was in art class the day before the toga party was to take place. The subject of the class was drawing the male nude and the class, although large, was composed entirely of females. Someone had put out the word that Nicky was to be the model, and it was filled to capacity.

Sure enough, the art teacher, Ms. Evans, acting under instructions from Bunny, entered the room with Nicky following close behind her dressed in nothing but a short white robe. She told him to stand on a foot-high pedestal near the window and to remove his clothing, which he did without question. He saw me, smiled, but said nothing.

"This student is Nicky Strom," Ms. Evans said to the class. She was a tall, thin blonde with a very pretty face and seemed very pleased to have such a handsome man as her subject. "He was found guilty of spying on some of our students while they were taking a shower at Kappa Alpha Theta. He is modeling for us today as part of his punishment. Please begin."

Most of these girls had not seen Nicky before, and when he took off his robe the entire class sat there with their mouths open. By now his name was well known on campus as the guy with the big prick who could climax multiple times, but more importantly to them, he was simply a gorgeous piece of ass. I had to laugh to myself at all the attention he was getting from the teacher and students. The girls moved their chairs and easels as close to him as possible to drink in every inch of his incredible body, and Ms. Evans herself remained by the window where he posed, looking like she might pounce upon him at any second.

Nicky looked a little uncomfortable at first, unused to his body being visually devoured by a bunch of strange females. But he soon grew accustomed to the incessant gawking and giggles, until at last, the class fell to the task for which they were there: to render a charcoal drawing of my famous brother, and this finally put him at ease.

The class was a two-hour affair with a twenty-minute break in between. It was during this interlude that Nicky and I got a chance to talk and have something to drink before class resumed. He seemed a little tired from posing but otherwise his attitude was positive.

"They have a strange way of punishing people around here," he said, gulping down a mouthful of ginger ale. "Very strange."

"But at least you're going to stay in school," I reminded him.

"Well, that's the good thing. The bad thing is that the whole damn campus knows who I am and what the size of my cock is."

I had to laugh at his observation.

"Your reputation precedes you brother."

"Yeah, by about twelve inches," he chuckled. "You must be enjoying all this."

"I am," I confessed. "But it's not that bad. Bunny told me that she was ready to report you to the campus police with a detailed report of your actions. She could have put you in jail."

"I am thankful to her that she didn't. She's a tough cookie but she plays fair. I guess I should count myself lucky."

"Yes, you should."

"Can I take a look at your drawing?"

I turned the canvas around to face him and his eyes opened wide.

"Fucking excellent sis!" he exclaimed, admiring my work. "You really have a great eye. But you drew me with an erection."

"I know," I giggled. "I like when your dick is big and fat."

Nicky looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"You're too much sis. But is my dick really that big?"

"It looks bigger on canvas," I replied, snickering. "What's wrong? Think I should make it smaller?"

"No. It's fine the way it is. I just hope I don't get an erection."

"Why? Do you feel like you're going to get one?"

"I don't know. That Ms. Evans...she's so fucking gorgeous. If she keeps staring at me like that..."

"You just like her because she has really big boobs."

He laughed. "That's the second reason."

We talked until the teacher returned to class and told Nicky to resume his position on the pedestal.

After about a half an hour had passed I noticed that Ms. Evans had started to draw Nicky herself. She had taken a chair next to him and sat only a few feet away with her lovely long legs crossed, affording Nicky an uncompromised view of her thighs. This was enough to cause a reaction in him, and before long his cock began to grow to full size even as Ms. Evans and the rest of the class looked on with total astonishment.

"I'm sorry," my brother blurted out to the teacher's amusement. "I can't help it."

"It's okay, Nicky," Ms. Evans replied, obviously enjoying his discomfort. "It happens to all models at some point.

The girls were laughing openly now, and I felt terrible for my brother who was turning all shades of red.

"Settle down. Settle down," Ms. Evans said to her students. "We are all adults here I hope. Mr. Strom has an erection. It happens. You now have a choice to draw our subject with or without an erection. Now please get back to work. We have only fifteen minutes to go."

It was those final fifteen minutes that were responsible for adding another astounding dimension to my brother's sexual escapades at Harvard. In fact, I would go further and say that those particular fifteen minutes were responsible for creating a legacy that would live far beyond his four-year attendance at the school. And it all began with a simple move—the removal of a sweater.

Sitting next to Nicky as she was, Ms. Evans soon began to feel warm, no doubt due to her sexual attraction to my brother. As she removed her sweater, she exposed her ample bosom to him, and standing over her as he was, he was able to see her nipples partially exposed through her dress. She had no bra. He was already stiff as a board and her decision to showcase her cleavage to him only served to put him over the edge.

Soon the girls started to giggle loudly all over again, one pretty brunette even mentioning that there was something sticky on the tip of his cock.

"It's pre-cum," another girl laughed. "He's going to cum!"

Ms. Evans looked up and saw that the girl was indeed correct. Nicky was going to shoot his load right there in class in front of all of us.

"Are you kidding?" Ms. Evans said to my brother. "Are you for real?"

"Oh fuck!" Nicky screamed. "I can't help myself! Your tits are so fucking big!"

The entire class burst out laughing and, Ms. Evans, instead of reprimanding him or getting out her chair and leaving, sat there quite contentedly waiting for the explosion of sperm she knew was about to happen. So entranced was she by the sight of my brother's huge twitching cock that she invited the girls to come closer to enjoy the experience of watching him cum. I remained in my seat however, and just looked on in abject wonder, stupefied that my brother had absolutely no control over his penis.

"It's okay, Nicky," Ms. Evans said as the girls closed around him. "Let it go. We know all about you. Just let it go. Shoot it all over us. I really don't care."

"Can I stoke it?" he asked her, his breath coming in short gasps.

"No," she laughed. "A hands-free cumshot would be much nicer."

And that's exactly what happened. As the girls watched, Nicky's big knob twitched up and down violently, sending a long rope of sperm high up into the air and over Ms. Evan's head, splashing down onto the top of a desk only a few rows behind her. This was followed by a dozen continuous shots of spunk that fouled the front of the teacher's work apron and sent the other students seeking cover behind anything they could find—even their own canvases.

I watched in awe as Nicky's tool spurted out the white wads without any direct support from him. This had been the first time I had seen a prick release its load unaided and I found it quite erotic.

"Jesus!" Ms. Evans exclaimed. "Bunny was right about you, Nicky! I'm sure you're going to be a big hit at the toga party tomorrow night."

Nicky watched his cum shoot out with total disbelief. The desk in front of him, the easel to his right, and even the light fixture above his head, were all covered in his sperm. By the time he finished ejaculating the entire class was in hysterics.

The news of Nicky's "demonstration" in art class spread like wildfire around the campus. The idea that he was still being "punished" for being a "Peeping Tom" soon became nothing more than a foolish anachronism; his feats of sexual prowess having superseded any notion that he was once such a lowly, perverse creature. Nicky now bathed in the heady glow of fame, a hero to his male friends and, to the females, a yardstick by which all other males would have to be measured.

The following day my friends Roxy, Tiffany, Belle, Jillian and I had lunch at the Hong King Chinese restaurant on Massachusetts Ave., which was across the street from Harvard Yard. It had been there for many years and had excellent food, and had become a hangout for many of the students. From there we stopped at the Harvard Coop and spent a few hours browsing the book store and then going upstairs to the restaurant for some ice cream and coffee. As we sat down to eat, I saw my brother appear with a few of his friends. When he saw me he came over to our table and sat down. Many of the people in the restaurant stopped what they were doing and regarded him with amused curiosity. I suddenly found out why.

"There's a blurb about you in the 'Crimson' today, Nicky," Roxy said, toying with her ice cream. "They didn't go into details but Julia kind of filled us in."

"In the paper already?" I asked. "God, news travels fast around here!"

My brother looked intently at Roxy for a moment and then at his buddies who were waiting in line to be served. He had a faint smile on his face.

"Sorry you weren't there, Rox?" he asked her.

"Are you kidding? I was mad at Julia for not inviting me to class. I would have loved to have seen you posing nude."

"Me too," Tiffany said. "Especially the finale."

"That wasn't supposed to happen," Nicky said to the beautiful temptress.

"But it did," Belle said to him. "You came all over Ms. Evan's tits."

"More like he came all over the fucking room!" Jillian laughed.

"Will you keep it down?" I said, raising my voice.

"It's not like the whole school doesn't know about it."

"I don't give a shit what they do or do not know," I said angrily. "Now leave my brother alone. He's been through enough already."

"Okay. Okay." Jillian replied, looking annoyed. "It's just common knowledge for fuck's sake."

"Oh, will you just try and keep your lips together, Jill!" Roxy snapped. "You know, the ones up here that control that big mouth of yours?"

"Yeah, because she can't keep the other ones shut at all!" Belle joked.

"Fuck the both of you!" Jill said, taking a drink of her soda.

Nicky looked at me and shrugged.

"So, I'm a big celebrity on campus now."

"Yup," I said. "And all because of your dick."

"And a very nice dick it is too," Roxy added.

"You think it's nice because you want to suck on it."

Roxy laughed. "I admit it, it's true. Sorry, Nicky. I don't want to embarrass you."

"You couldn't embarrass me any more than what they did to me yesterday."

"But yet you still managed to get off in front of everyone, embarrassed or not."

"My dick has a mind of its own I guess," he replied, watching her eat her ice cream.

Well, anytime it wants some action, you know where to come," she said, fixing her eyes upon him in a predatory way.

"Roxy!" I exclaimed, hitting her gently on her arm. "Must you act like a slut?"

"Always," she laughed, keeping her eyes on my brother.

Nicky didn't seem at all bothered by her bawdy comment. I secretly think he wanted to fuck her because, of all my friends, she was the most honest and direct. You always knew where you stood with Roxy, and Nicky admired her for that quality.

"I'll keep that in mind, Rox," he said to her as he got up to rejoin his friends. "See you guys tonight at the toga party."

"Whom are you coming as," I asked him. "Julius Caesar?"

"Bunny didn't tell me much. I guess she wants to keep it a surprise."

"I don't care how you come, Nicky," Roxy said. "As long as you cum!"

We all laughed at her comment. Even Nicky found the joke amusing. As he walked away I could only imagine what Bunny had in mind for his final humiliation.

My friends and I arrived at Kappa Alpha Theta house promptly at 9:00 p.m. and were escorted to the main room by some strange girl we had never seen before. She was a timid creature with long, brown hair that covered most of her face, making it impossible to see her features. She left us standing together amidst a huge crowd that was growing bigger every minute. I heard my brother's name mentioned more than once, and always with reference to his having modeled for Ms. Evan's art class.

Many of the girls were already at the bar drinking heavily, every single one of them dressed in some variation of the Roman stola, the traditional garment worn by ancient Roman women. We had dressed ourselves in the same fashion but had added certain decorative features like jewelry, sandals, and other accoutrements to give our costumes more character.

Bunny and Allison appeared not long after we arrived, both of them looking stunning in their respective blue- and green-dyed stolae, working the crowd as if they were some latter-day impresarios hired to amuse the mob in preparation for the main event.

"The whole fucking school is here tonight!" Bunny said to me, her eyes flashing with excitement. "Well, not the whole school, but all three sororities. That's over three hundred sisters! And your brother's name is on everyone's lips!"

"I know. It's really wild. He's become like a local celebrity."

"After tonight he's going to become the most famous person on campus," Allison shouted in my ear.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," Bunny replied, grinning broadly. "You're going to love it. Got to go. See you shortly!"

The sorority leader and her assistant gingerly made their way through the crowd, soon disappearing within the masses of bodies heaving to and fro under the influence of the abundant liquor and loud music.

"I wonder what the fuck she's up to," Roxy said.

"His final punishment, I hope," I replied. "I can't take this anymore."

"You?" Roxy laughed, looking at me as if I had no right to feel troubled over my brother's condition. "What about Nicky? Don't you think he's had enough of this retribution thing?"

"Of course I do. I'm his sister. I just want it to end here, tonight."

She didn't say much after that, realizing that I did have a point.

An hour or so later the strippers appeared—seven really nice looking and well-built guys from the local strip club who got things going by doing a splendid dance routine that ended with every piece of their clothing winding up on the floor of the main room. They jumped around the room swinging their large but flaccid pricks in everyone's face, sticking their faces between half-exposed breasts, and acting in every way like a stripper would act if he were performing in an adult venue. It was absolute mayhem and the girls were enjoying every minute of it.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers