Nicky Strom-the Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

As part of Nicky's ongoing punishment, his basic function that evening was to serve as a gopher for any girl who needed something. He served people drinks, wiped up the messes they created, fetched anything that needed fetching, and overall acted pretty much like an obsequious lackey. It must have been degrading for him to have to wait upon these females, some of whom were quite insulting to him despite his recent elevation to notoriety, hand and foot, but that's exactly what he did, and Bunny and Allison made certain that he did not vacillate in this regard.

However, his foray into the arena of servitude did not last long because the strippers, now enervated by the constant attention their libidos were receiving at the hands of three hundred lusting students, were ready to show these girls exactly what their huge and meaty cocks could do.

The real show began when several very drunk girls started sucking on the stripper's pricks in round robin fashion, which soon got each man hard as a rock. It wasn't long after this that some of the girls were being fucked by the men right in the open, their stolae pulled up over their tits, their asses stuck up high in the air with either one, or both, orifices stuffed with man meat. The men took their pick of the dozen or so girls that exposed themselves in this fashion and soon the air with filled with loud and lustful moans of pleasure. For the moment Nicky was forgotten, and he came to sit next to me as we watched girl after girl orgasm right in front of us.

"This is fucking wild!" my brother said to me as a cute blonde's ass, only a few feet from our faces, rose up and down on a stripper's monstrous prick.

"Who would have thought such things occurred here at Harvard!" I laughed. "It's unreal!"

"If you think this is unreal, wait until you see what Bunny's got in store for me."

"And what would that be?"

"I can't tell you. Sorry. But it's going to be fucking outrageous. I just hope my sperm bank can hold out."

I had to laugh at his comment. "I think she wants to drain every drop of cum out of you."

"She just might get her wish tonight," he replied, covering his ears as the blonde next to us screamed as she reached orgasm.

My other friends soon joined us at my table, looking as though they might participate in the ribald action at any time. Roxy purposely sat next to Nicky, while Tiffany, Belle and Jillian sat at the table directly next to us. The stripper, who had just fucked the little blonde, pulled out of her pussy and stroked his prick for all of us to see. The girl stuck her big tits under his cock, urging him to shoot his hot seed all over them.

"I want to see it!" she begged him. "Shoot it all over me!"

"What a fucking whore!" Roxy laughed, turning her head to watch the guy cum.

It was a huge blast that erupted onto the blonde's twin mounds, so much so that the long jets of semen bounced off her huge nipples and splashed onto our table, missing me by inches. My friends laughed when they saw me shift my body to avoid being hit, and my brother quickly took some napkins to wipe the sperm from our table.

"If that was you," Roxy said to my brother, "we'd all be soaking wet by now!"

"The night is still young, Rox," he retorted.

The stripper deposited a few more creamy salvos onto the blonde's tits and then rushed off into the crowd.

"Look at that!" Tiffany announced, as we turned our heads in the direction she was pointing. "She looks like...no, it can't be! Guys! Come on!"

A very pretty brunette with shoulder-length hair was sitting on one of the stripper's faces while her mouth was sucking voraciously on another stripper's cock. From my position I couldn't see much of her face, but she was wailing loudly, causing quite a commotion. A crowd soon gathered around them, effectively blocking our view.

"I want to see this," Belle said, moving toward the rapidly enclosing circle.

"Fuck!" Roxy complained. "I want to see it too!"

As she rose from her chair, the rest of us got up and followed her. We fought our way to the front row of spectators and were startled to discover that the pretty brunette was, in fact, Mrs. Wendt, our English literature professor, minus her tacky tweed suit and oversized glasses. Her cunt was being devoured by a huge black stripper while another black man was shoving his huge organ in and out of her mouth. She paid absolutely no attention to the people around her.

"Another dozen strokes and he's done for," Roxy said, watching intently. "I wonder if she's going to swallow it or have him cream her face."

"I hope he gives her a facial," Jillian said. "I think they're so hot."

"Fuck!" Belle said. "Forget about that! This is Mrs. Wendt, remember? Our professor!"

Nicky was standing next to me, highly amused at seeing one of our teachers getting fucked by a stripper. I could tell he was excited because his cock was sticking straight out, the tip of it just touching my ass.

"Do you mind?" I said to him, moving away from the offending member.

"Sorry, sis," he replied. "Occupational hazard."

"You better save your jizz for Bunny," I reminded him.

Ms. Wendt suddenly pulled the huge prick out of her mouth and stroked it with all her might.

"Looks like you're going to get your facial, Jillian!" Tiffany laughed.

The stripper cried out as Ms. Wendt expertly coaxed the sperm out of his enormous balls. He shot one creamy load after the other, completely covering every inch of her upturned face. She even opened her mouth wide to allow some of the semen to go in, swallowing what she could before she was forced to close her lips to the unending flow of sticky goo. A few spurts shot up over her head and landed on a few of the spectators. One of the girls looking on received several volleys of cum, which landed in her hair. She reached up and took some of the sperm in her fingers and rubbed it into her hands.

"The Romans used it to keep their skin soft and young," she laughed as she applied the white paste to her face.

Ms. Wendt received an enormous round of applause from the students as she stood up. The stripper who had had the pleasure of eating her pussy begged her for a handjob, which she eagerly performed. In less than ten seconds his fat prick shot out several arcs of sperm, which flew up high up into the air above our heads. His orgasm actually lasted for only a few seconds, but the ratio of sperm to the amount of time it took him to orgasm made it seem as though he had been saving it up for weeks.

"What a load of jizz!" I said, watching the cum shoot out like lotion from an oversized dispenser bottle.

"Don't you just love that?" Belle said to me. "It's kind of like watching you cum, Nicky."

My brother smiled but said nothing.

We watched a few other guys shoot their loads for the girls. Sometimes the sperm was deposited directly into someone's gaping mouth and at other times it was shot into some girl's face or hands. The girls kept demanding more and more from the strippers, sometimes forcing them to cum two or three times in order to placate their rampant lust for sperm. Just as one of the guys unloaded himself in front of us, Bunny approached my brother and whispered something in his ear.

"Got to go," he said to me. "See you in a few."

He followed Bunny through one of the doors leading to an adjacent room. When he came out, or I should say, was rolled out, several minutes later, every person in the room paused in the middle of what they were doing and looked up. I could not believe what I was seeing.

Nicky had been tied down onto a table filled with fruit, pastries, and other delicacies. His huge prick, the centerpiece of this lavish display, jutted out high above the rest of the foodstuffs, begging to be stroked by anyone bold enough to do so. The crowd laughed as he was rolled into the main room, his face reflecting his calm acceptance of his humiliation, knowing that this was the last time he would have to suffer the indignity of being treated like a piece of meat. Apples, oranges, pineapples, grapes, tarts, scones, cupcakes, banana bread, pie...it was a veritable smorgasbord of delightful deserts.

"I'll bet none of you have ever seen a Vienna table like this!" Bunny laughed gaily as she and Allison positioned the table only a few feet before us. "I think Nicky's banana needs a little whipped cream!"

Holding a can of the sugary white stuff in her hand, Bunny directed the jets onto Nicky's massive boner, completely covering it over. He winced a bit as the cold confection hit his skin, but he found himself enjoying the experience, especially since he knew that no girl was going to waste the opportunity of sucking the delectable cream off his beautiful cock.

"I love whipped cream!" Roxy declared, shoving her face in my brother's crotch.

Nicky groaned with pleasure as my friend's sexy mouth closed itself over his manhood. Roxy sucked him for all she was worth, removing every tiny bit of whipped cream before coming up for air.

"Great fucking cock!" she said to me. "You don't know what you're missing."

"Oh, yes I do," I replied. "He's my brother, remember?"

"If he was my brother, I'd suck him off every day!" she laughed.

"You're disgusting," I said, watching her lick her fingers of the remaining cream.

At that point someone took the can and reapplied the whipped cream to Nicky's cock. The girls immediately in his vicinity started to take some initiative and began stroking or sucking his rigid pole. From behind us, the crowd kept pressing us further inward until we could move no more, our bodies literally almost on top of Nicky. It was then that I discovered that Bunny was masturbating him, her huge breasts shoved in his face.

"I think Nicky has paid his debt to our sorority, don't you girls?"

An enthusiastic "yes!" rang out, reverberating throughout the room.

"You're a big name around here now, Nicky," she continued. "And we're going to hire you for all our future parties!"

Again, the girls let go with a loud cheer.

"And why are we going to do this?"

Nicky looked up at Bunny, realizing that the question was directed at him and that she was expecting an answer.

"Because I can cum like a horse?"

"Exactly!" she laughed, jerking him off now with two hands.

The entire room roared its approval.

"Okay," Bunny said, realizing that he was now coming close to shooting his load. "Give us your best shot baby!"

He needed no further encouragement. I watched in awe as his balls swelled up and rose up high in his scrotum, ready to supply whatever sperm was necessary from Bunny's incessant stroking. Suddenly, Nicky screamed aloud as he was gripped by a powerful orgasm.

We watched in awe as giant squirts of cum flew out of his prick fast and furiously as each hard pumping movement of Bunny's fast-moving fist provoked one intense burst of cream after another, each shot flying high up into the air like a hot-water geyser. With each upward pull on his shaft another sticky wad of spunk was released, some of the ejaculate hitting the unsuspecting girls in the front row—me being one of them. Roxy laughed with joy when she saw the cum splash into my hair and face, but she too was hit with the errant white spray, as were all my friends, including Bunny and dozens of other students who, because they were hemmed in by the girls behind them, had no place to hide from the spermatic assault.

Nicky was surrounded by girls on every side, touching him, kissing him, eating fruit and pastries off his body with which Bunny and Allison had so judiciously adorned. Cum was flying everywhere now, and the response to this masturbatory spectacle was a deafening roar from the spectators, who could not believe that one guy could shoot so much jizz. Even the strippers, forced to stand at the back of the crowd but tall enough to see what was going on, looked on in wonder at the long arcs of cum that sailed over the heads of those closest to Nicky.

My brother's body remained rigid as Bunny's violent handjob drove the sperm from his body. At intervals other hands sought to replace hers, but she wouldn't allow it, insisting to be the one to milk him completely dry. Roxy took advantage of Nicky's continuous orgasm to expose her two mammoth breasts to the creamy effluence, laughing with joy as both of her beautiful, large nipples got coated with his sticky sauce. Tiffany got so turned on that she even bent over to suck my brother's cock, catching a mouthful of semen in the process. She looked at me and showed me the gooey mass in her mouth, then swallowed the entire mouthful with a satisfied grin.

By this time both of Bunny's hands were completely saturated with Nicky's sperm, yet she continued to milk him, insisting that he give up every last ounce of semen in his balls. Judging by the amount of ejaculate released thus far, I would have to conclude that Nicky was having one orgasm after another as a result of being so turned on from having hundreds of girls watch him climax. It was what he had always wanted if you think about it, and it makes perfect sense. Too shy to expose himself openly in front of girls, he was forced to spy on them and jerk off in secret to satisfy his perversion. But now it was no longer necessary to hide from the objects of his desire—they were right here, all around him, and they wanted to watch him cum.

Three minutes had gone by and my brother looked like he was going to pass out. The shots of cum were becoming less robust until they became nothing more than a tiny dribble under the expert guidance of Bunny's forceful hands. At last, the great prick was drained, and the entire crowd erupted into applause at his exemplary performance. Nicky Strom had now become a Harvard legacy.

I'm afraid that I am going to have to end my story here. Suffice it to say that my brother's sexual exploits were only just beginning, and that Kappa Alpha Theta would host many other events in which Nicky would play a starring role. But I think it best to save these stories for another time. However, there is one thing I can tell you. Nicky and Roxy are dating now, and I've never seen the two of them so happy. They've been together for just over a year and have even talked of getting married once they graduate from school. My brother told me the other day that he no longer has any compulsion to play the role of a "Peeping Tom." But every once in a while he'll whip out his enormous prick and jerk it off in front of my friends and I. Only this time, we're the ones calling—and watching— the shots.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers