Nicola: Live & Uncensored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Nicola let out a gasp. Scooter's hands had found her labia and were now oiling that up too. He gently held the tenderest part of her anatomy between his thumb and forefinger, stroking it. Nicola looked down in surprise at his buck-toothed grin. Who would've thought that geeky Scooter knew exactly what to do with a woman's joy department? Nicola couldn't help herself, she opened her legs to allow Scooter to probe deeper inside her. Scooter leapt on the opportunity, his digits slithering deep inside her pussy. Nicola moaned. The oil burned her sensitive cunt, but that was nothing compared to the desire burning inside her as Scooter finger fucked her. She was grinding her hips, fucking his hand back, her greedy pussy trying to suck more of his fist inside of her.

Nicola came, her juices rolling down the inside of her bare legs, mixing with the oil to create a musky odor of sex. Scooter, satisfied with a job well done, sat back to admire his handiwork. Nicola's beautiful tanned body was darkened further by the oil. She glistened in the light, her perky nipples and full breasts, smooth stomach, and inviting crotch. Scooter handed Nicola a white string bikini to wear. Nicola tied on the top to (just) cover her boobs, while Scooter (his face inches from her pussy) tied the bottoms on.

"It's time now, Miss Baron," Scooter told her. Nicola adjusted the bikini. It concealed very little of her body, the top consisted of small triangles that covered her nipples but allow generous amounts of boobflesh to hang free, whilst her bottom was displayed by the g-string that disappeared between her ass cheeks, and reappeared as a tiny wedge of material that made Nicola truly appreciate the ultra-close bikini wax. Nicola admired herself in the mirror, and noted with satisfaction that she was devastatingly cute. On the monitor the sketch was winding up. Kitten had hit upon the idea of squirting dollops of cheese on her nipples, and male customers were lining up to lick it off. Nicola steeled herself. It's showtime!


Tony was wearing an awful paisley jacket and sitting at his desk with an old-fashioned microphone in front of him. He was going to play commentator tonight.

"Alright sports fans! It's the Bikini Oil Wrestling match you've all been dying to see! In the white trunks, weighing in at 38-25-35, all the way from Melbourne Australia, 'Knickers' Baron!"

At the other end of the studio a spotlight flicked on to reveal

Nicola dressed in her white bikini. She had been completely nude in front of this audience just minutes ago, but now that she was wearing tiny swimsuit she felt even more exposed to their lustful gaze. They were no doubt hoping that Angela would soon tear Nicola's bikini off her glistening body. She gave a nervous smile and waved. The audience clapped, whistled and even barked in their excitement.

"And in the black trunks, weighing in at 32-22-32, from Trenton New Jersey, 'Angel' Monroe!"

Another spotlight came on, revealing Angela wearing a black bikini and also slippery with oil. She growled and flexed her biceps. Nicola noticed with some alarm that Angela's slim body bulged with muscles. The audience again went wild, though there were a few hisses and boos among the clapping. Evidently Nicola wasn't the only one who saw Angela as the badgirl.

Between the two starlets was an inflatable children's paddling pool, as oily as they were. Standing next to this was the referee: Kitten, dressed in a cutoff black and white stripped shirt that barely covered her boobs, and a black pair of hotpants. The busty beauty waved the combatants over to the 'arena'.

"Alright girls," Kitten instructed them, her amplified voice filling the studio, "I don't want a good clean fight. I want as dirty a fight as can make it. Winner will be whoever puts up the best show. Now I want you to kiss and go to your corners, then on the bell come out catfighting."

Both girls looked startled. Did she say kiss? Couldn't they just shake hands? Awkwardly the two starlets leaned their heads together, their faces almost touching. They hesitated, no-one was sure which way to go, and neither wanted to bump noses with their nemesis on live TV. Finally Nicola broke the impasse by kissing Angela on the cheek. Angela murmured in her ear, "In a few moments, slut, you'll be kissing my ass."

"In your dreams, Little Miss Mini-Tits," Nicola whispered back. Then they parted, taking a few steps back to the opposite ends of the paddling pool.

The bell wrung! Nicola put on a stern face and stepped forward to meet her enemy. Both girls adopted a fighter's stance, hands out ready to attack. They circled each other, looking for an opportunity to attack. All around them was the roar of the crowd and the babble of Tony's voice as he called the fight.

Nicola's eyes roamed across Angela's near-naked body. She looked so good, dressed in little more then a sheen of oil. Steady Knickers, this isn't the time to be thinking about that! However, she noticed the knot holding her bikini bottoms in place rode high on her shapely hip, the end dangling temptingly down her thigh. Nicola narrowed her eyes, and made a grab for it. With cat-like speed, Angela's left arm lashed out and blocked her, while her right arm grabbed Nicola's wrist. Nicola squealed in surprise. Angela was holding her tight with one hand, and with the other fought to tear at Nicola's bikini top. The adorable Aussie panicked, Angela was much better at this than she thought. Unable to dodge away, Nicola did the only thing she could. She leapt forward, and grabbed Angela around the waist. The two near-naked bodies slithered against each other. Nicola felt Angela's small boobs pressed against her own, and for a brief moment she knew what it was like to have four tits. Despit

e the torment Angela had heaped upon her, Nicola felt an erotic charge as they held each other close. Angela wriggled frantically in Nicola's grasp, unwittingly grinding their crotches together. Nicola suppressed a moan. She reached behind Angela's back, searching for the knot that held her bikini top in place, her fingers sliding across the bitchy starlet's oiled flesh.

Angela quickly twigged to the tactic, and with a shove pushed Nicola backwards. She stumbled, falling to her knees. Angela stood over her, hands on hips, her modest tits quivering with deep breaths. "Come on, you no-talent Aussie bimbo. Come and get me." With a squeal, Nicola launched herself at Angela. It was a mistake. Angela grabbed her by both arms, pinning them to her sides. Nicola fought to break free but Angela was surprisingly strong. Too strong. The momentum of Nicola's charge sent the pair swinging, and with a painful thud Nicola fell face down on her boobs in the pool. Angela's fall was more controlled, and she landed on top of Nicola, pinning her to the floor. Nicola squirmed desperately, but with a knee in her back it was no good. She was helpless and at Angela's mercy, all on live TV.

The crowd roared their delight. The studio cameras crowded around the hapless Nicola, catching every angle of her predicament. She could see on the floor monitor an evil grin of delight on Angela's face. "OK, you win! Get off me!" Nicola squealed. From behind her Angela coldly replied, "It ain't over yet. You heard the lady- we're supposed to fight dirty." Angela suddenly released one of Nicola's arms. She flailed wildly, but uselessly. Angela's free hand untied Nicola's bikini top, and with a good tug pulled it out from beneath the pinned starlet. Nicola yelped. She looked up at the audience. They were laughing now, applauding her dilemma. Kitten circled the pool, but did not intervene. This was a fight with no rules. Nicola, helpless, was humiliated. She started to blush, a deep red bloom on her cheeks that spread down across the exposed top of her chest. But it seemed Angela was far from finished.

The raven-haired beauty grabbed Nicola's one free hand. Nicola could feel her tying something to the wrist. It was her own bikini top! Angela yanked the captured hand across and began to bind it tightly to the other. Nicola's hands were being tied behind her back with her own bikini top! She continued to writhe, but with her hands bound it was an even more futile gesture, as she wiggled like a worm in the oil. She could still kick, but Angela sat back on her legs, pinning them to the ground as well.

Again, Nicola felt Angela's fingers loosen the knot that held her bikini bottoms together. "Okey-dokey now, here we go," she said with an evil smirk. There was nothing Nicola could do as her archenemy stripped her naked in front of the jeering crowd. Angela tugged the remaining half of her bikini free, and used it to tie Nicola's ankles together. Nicola was now completely helpless. This was without a doubt the most humiliating moment of her life. But still, Angela wasn't finished.

"How about a show, boys?" Angela called out to the audience. The reply was an incoherent roar. Angela knelt down, hauling Nicola over her knee. Her exposed bottom glistened enticingly under the hot studio lights. Cackling with glee, Angela raised her right hand in the air.

SMACK. She brought it down on Nicola's backside. She let out a squeal, more of shame than actual pain. Her face burned with embarrassment as she choked back tears. Again Angela raised her hand, and brought another blow down on Nicola's poor bottom. The audience was going wild- this was beyond what they had hoped. Angela continued to spank Nicola at will, raining down blows. At last she stopped, panting. Nicola's face and bottom were both bright red. She peered out at the audience from behind strands of hair plastered to her face with oil and sweat. "I think we know who the real winner is tonight," Angela declared. She stood up, facing the crowd with a victorious grin.

Kitten helped Nicola to her feet, pulling free her bonds. The Aussie starlet's eyes were red and moist. Tony had come down from his desk and now stood near the pool, regaling the audience with how wonderful a match they'd seen tonight. With Nicola untied, Kitten stood between them, holding each by the wrist. In a loud voice, she cried: "I declare the winner and champ-een Knickers Baron!" With that, she raised the startled Nicola's arm above her head.

All hell broke lose. The audience was cheering, vocal in their approval of Kitten's choice of winner. Angela was enraged and stunned. "WHAT? Her???"

Tony led Nicola to the front of the stage. The naked starlet, still slick with oil and a little red from the spanking, gave her fans a stunned smile. "Thank-you, thank you all!" She cried, throwing them kisses.

"What the hell is going on here?" Angela demanded. "I won!" Kitten gave a thin-lipped smile. "I believe I said the winner would be whoever puts up the best show. Nicola definitely did that tonight."

Angela was stunned. "We'll see about that," she murmured through clenched teeth. She took a step toward Nicola, but Kitten grabbed by the wrist and spun her around. "We got one rule around here, sister, show your tits and show 'em with a smile. I notice you're the only one still covered up." Angela gave a snarl, and brought her fist back to punch Kitten.

The busty hostess didn't bat an eyelid. She gave an exaggerated shrug of her shoulders. Her massive boobs swung up with considerable force and crashed together on either side of Angela's head. She went down, knocked out cold. Kitten smiled and patted her tits. "Good work, girls."

Oblivious to the fracas behind her, the naked Nicola basked in the adoration of her fans. How many of them would rush out next month and rent Bikini Stewardesses 2 she wondered. How many of them, their appetites whetted by tonight's entertainment, would be salivating to see more of Nicola's body? And willing to pay for the pleasure? She smiled, as she waved out at them. Yep, she was pretty sure tonight had been a good move for her career.