Nicola's Driving Test Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicola's driving test doesn't go quite as she expected...
4.4k words
4.41
56.5k
61
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,093 Followers

Another old story, this one is from 2007.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18.

*****

"Well Nicola, I've got some good news... I've decided to put you in for your test next week... I wouldn't say it's a dead cert, but I think it's time we gave it a shot."

Nicola beamed at her driving instructor, imagining the rush she'd get when she could tell her Father that she'd finally passed her test and the long promised car would finally come her way.

But Matt was eager to temper her expectations.

"Now don't get too exited Nicola, I know your Father said he would buy you a car when you pass, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think you should treat this as a learning experience, you might not make it this time - but even if you don't it will be good practice and prepare you better for the next time."

"I know," babbled the girl, taking in even less of what Matt was saying than it appeared, she was already wondering what colour car her Father would get her.

"Right then, I'll ring you tomorrow to confirm the time and day, now... out you get."

Nicola slammed the door shut and practically ran up to the front door of her parent's house. Matt watched lustfully as she ran, imagining those taut jean-clad buttocks wrapped around his pulsing cock. The door closed and he pulled out into the road, as he drove his mind wandered as he remembered the warm Summer months when Nicola would arrive to her lessons wearing flimsy dresses that exposed her gorgeous legs and left very little to his imagination.

Even in her skimpiest Summer dress she never came off as slutty though. He'd had his fill of those kind of girls, they bored him to tears now and let's face it he'd been through more than a few of them. Truth was Matt had lost count of the Tracey's and Sharon's who'd sucked him off in the back seat of his car when they should have been practising their three-point turns. Being only in his late twenties and fairly good looking with a mop of blond hair and an almost constant tan he found it pretty easy to get laid and this job was a dream ticket for him, with an endless supply of fresh, horny teenage girls to take under his wing every few months.

All he had to do was get them relaxed and talking about their boyfriends and the ones who were up for it soon became obvious. Of course, not every girl was ripe for the picking, but sheer numbers meant that he never went more than a few days without emptying his balls into one of his 'girls' one way or another.

But Nicola, Nicola was different. She was just 19 but she wasn't streetwise like most of the girls he encountered. She had somehow managed to retain her innocence... not for her the underage fumblings of teenage youth, he was sure. He was positive she had never even seen a real cock, and he couldn't help hoping that his would be the first.

Matt pulled the car into the test centre car park and walked back up the long drive and through the archway into the old building. Just inside he met his friend Bill.

"Hello mate!"

"Hi Matt, how ya doing... fancy a pint?"

"Don't mind if I do."

The two men walked across the road to the Bull's Head and ordered a couple of pints before sitting down in their usual seats. Unsurprisingly given it's proximity to the driving school, the pub was largely the preserve of driving instructors and test examiners and every few minutes or so Bill or Matt would look up to say 'hello' to a colleague. After the first pint was drained, Matt decided to get down to business.

"I've put this girl in for her test next week, Nicola Greaves her name is... I think she's ready."

"Ready for what?" Laughed Bill, grinning like an idiot.

"Well, not the test - that's for bloody sure!"

The two men took a chug of beer and continued their chuckling.

"So, can you swing it so that you get her?"

"Course I can."

"Same as before then?"

"Don't mind if I do," said Bill, holding up his empty glass for a refill.

----------------------------------------------

The next week Matt arrived at Nicola's house to pick her up and knocked on the door. It was a long time opening, but when it finally did Nicola appeared looking as sweet and innocent as ever.

"Sorry Mr Forest, come in for a second, I was in the middle of something and my parents aren't here at the moment."

Matt glanced around and noticed the staircase, his mind jumped to the upstairs and wondered what it would be like to fuck this sweet girl in her parents' bed, but quickly put that thought out of his mind.

"That's okay, but er... is this what you're wearing for the test?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, erm... well. No forget it, I really shouldn't have said anything."

Nicola looked at him inquisitively.

"Well er, don't take this the wrong way Nicola, but well... I know the guy who's doing the test and... well I know you really want to pass your test and get your car and everything... and, well the thing is..."

Matt tailed off, looking decidedly awkward.

"What?" Prompted the girl.

"No forget it, I really shouldn't have said anything."

Nicola looked at him with pleading eyes. He could see how much she wanted to pass the test and so he made a great show of wrestling with his conscience, before blurting out...

"I just think, maybe you should wear a skirt."

"Why?" Asked Nicola naively.

"Because, well, you know... you're a pretty girl and you've got rather nice legs and, well, some of the examiners are swayed by that sort of thing. I mean, he won't pass you if you're completely hopeless, but if you're right on the cusp, maybe if you made one silly mistake too many and it comes down to a judgement call, well it might tip the balance. And the thing is... we know you're probably going to be borderline, so..."

Nicola blushed deeply as he said how pretty she was, her long brown hair falling over her face as she looked down shyly at her shoes.

"...and besides, he does tend to leave the heater on full blast in that car of his, so you're probably going to be quite warm."

Nicola bit her lip and then dashed back up the stairs, her hair flailing behind her as she ran.

"Give me a minute," she called as she disappeared leaving Matt standing alone in her kitchen.

A few minutes passed and then Matt heard Nicola bounding down the stairs, now resplendent in a shortish dark-blue skirt.

"Do I look okay?" She asked self-consciously.

"Erm, yeah..." he said, but he sounded unsure.

"What?" She pleaded, desperate to get this right.

"Well, it's just that... I know, do you have any stockings?"

"No... sorry."

"What about your sister?"

"Maybe..."

Nicola ran back upstairs and Matt heard her rummaging about in her sister's drawers before returning to the top of the stairs empty handed.

"No stockings..." she said, looking downcast.

Matt climbed the stairs to the landing.

"What about your Mum? She wouldn't mind if you borrowed some would she?"

"I don't know..."

Matt led the girl into her Mother's bedroom, past the inviting double-bed and to the chest of drawers. He pulled one of the drawers open and found a huge array of underwear to choose from.

"I don't know..." said Nicola again, looking a bit nervous.

"It'll be okay Nicola, just handwash them and put them back, she'll never know they were gone."

"Well, okay... if you think it will make a difference."

Nicola reached into the drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer black stockings, but Matt spied something even better, just visible towards the bottom of the drawer. He pulled the fine fishnets out of the drawer and held them up.

"I think these would be better Nic..."

Nicola's face turned pinker still as she took the fishnets and sat on the bed to pull them on. Matt made a show of looking away, but he couldn't take his eyes off her as she pulled the stockings up her lovely legs and he felt his cock harden slightly as he imagined those same legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'll wait downstairs," he said, leaving the girl to finish preparing herself alone.

After a couple of minutes Nicola came downstairs, she'd borrowed a pair of black leather ankle boots from her sister's wardrobe to complete the look.

"You look fantastic," said Matt warmly. I know it's wrong, and I wouldn't tell every student, but I just know that you've got your heart set on passing this test, and... well I just want to give you all the help that I can."

"I know, thanks Mr Forest."

"You can call me Matt, Nicola."

"Okay... Matt," she said, blushing prettily.

As they drove to the centre, Nicola asked if there was anything else Matt could tell her that would help? He started to tell her to just remember everything that he'd taught her in the lessons, but then realised that that wasn't exactly what she was asking.

He pretended to be reticent to answer, but eventually came out and told her that if she acted a bit flirty with the examiner it might help. Nicola looked a bit doubtful, and Matt realised that she was actually quite an insecure and shy girl and that she didn't really appreciate how attractive she was.

"Look Nicola, you may not believe it but you are very attractive girl... and all you really need to do is be yourself, Mr Watson is a fair bit older than me and he's not much to look at, if he gets to catch a glimpse of thigh it puts him in a good mood... you know what I'm saying? Don't go overboard and try and pretend to be something that you're not, just act natural, okay?"

"Okay... thanks, Matt."

The light was fading as they arrived back at the test centre and Matt watched as Nicola disappeared into the building, returning a few moments later with Mr Bill Watson in tow. Matt got out of the car and shook Bill's hand, holding the door open as his friend got into the car.

"See you in an hour," he said. "And Nicola... remember what I told you."

Matt watched the car disappear up the long drive, before walking up into the warmth of the test centre. He had a cup of coffee while waited for them to return and about 50 minutes later he walked back down the drive, around to the back of the test centre and the unlit overflow car park.

A few minutes later he saw Nicola and Bill arrive back and Bill instructed her to park near where Matt was standing in the darkness. Inside the car Matt saw Bill take a sheet of paper out of his clipboard pocket and ask the girl the questions written on it.

After a few moments it became clear to Matt that Nicola had failed the test and he walked over to the car and opened the door before crouching down next to her. Nicola's eyes were wet and she burbled as Matt asked her how it had gone. Bill sighed and said that although her driving was just about passable, she had failed almost all of the questions he'd put to her.

"Yeah but, you could overlook that couldn't you...?" Asked Matt as he gently placed his hand on Nicola's soft thigh to 'comfort' her.

"I'm sorry, I really can't do that sort of thing," he said sternly.

"Yes, but... you know, in special circumstances... I mean Nicola really wants to pass the test, don't you Nicola?"

She nodded and sniffled, enjoying the feel of Matt's hand on her skin and feeling the tiniest sensation of wetness beginning between her thighs. As he continued to speak his hand slid slowly higher, stopping when she tightened her legs together and continuing when she relaxed them again, ashamed but wanting his hand to move higher.

"This girl is a good driver Mr Watson, she's just nervous and she can't quite remember the theory... is that such a big deal?"

Nicola looked at Bill with her bleary eyes, aware that Matt's hand was high up between her legs now, his fingertips softly brushing against her inner thighs and moistening knickers. Matt's confidence was the key here, as his brazen groping seemed to completely disarm the girl.

"I think Nicola would be willing to show you what a good girl she is, isn't that right Nicola?"

Nicola could barely speak as his fingers pushed higher and she felt them rubbing her gently but firmly as he addressed the examiner.

"Open your legs Nicola, and show Mr Watson how wet you are."

Nicola turned to look at Matt and saw him smiling at her as he rubbed his fingers harder against her aching pussy.

He felt her relax and helped her to conform by gently pushing her legs apart, allowing her to feel that she wasn't totally to blame.

"That's it Nicola..." he whispered softly, as she felt Bill's hand move onto her other thigh. She shuddered as the pair of hands moved higher, pulling her legs wider so that her skirt rose up and exposed her crotch. Her hands fell to the sides of the seats as she watched the two men gazing between her legs at her now damp knickers, the cool evening air swirling around her exposed legs and hot, wet pussy.

"Beautiful," said Bill, causing a fresh burst of pink to come to the girl's cheeks and another wave of wetness to fill her hole.

Matt reached forward and hooked his fingers into the side of Nicola's white panties, pulling them gently aside to reveal her lightly-haired pussy. As he did this Nicola stifled a groan as she felt his fingertips brush across her exposed lips for the first time.

"Don't try to pretend you don't like it Nicola..." whispered Matt. "It's natural, you've just got to give in to it... you'll feel so much better if you relax and enjoy it."

Matt kissed her gently on the cheek and slid his finger gently between her wet and slippery lips.

Nicola gasped sharply as she felt her pussy invaded and her slick, tight walls slowly stretching to accommodate Matt's thick finger.

"That's it sweetie, just relax... you are gonna feel so good."

He kissed her again and then Bill gently started to undo her light blue shirt, slowly exposing her small white bra and young, pale-skinned breasts. Impatient to see them he began to tug at her buttons, which brought forth a grunt from the girl as she sensed their hunger for her increasing.

Nicola's head was in turmoil, she wanted to pass the test and she wanted to get her car... she even liked Matt, but Bill was here too and what if her Dad found out...

She started to push her legs together, but the two men held them firmly open. She could have cried out if she'd wanted to but all she could do was sigh and groan as Matt's fingers swirled inside her now sopping, but still so tight, hole.

When she stopped resisting completely, Matt stood up at the side of the car, quickly unzipping his flies and pulling out his hard cock. He pulled the girl close and fed his length into her willing mouth while Bill reached down between her legs to rub her clit.

Her inexperience showed as she clumsily tried to suck his stalk, but Matt didn't care and swayed his hips, gently fucking her mouth while telling her how good she was. Nicola quickly got the hang of sucking Matt's cock and gradually found it easier to breathe between strokes. Having been alone with Matt so much in the car she knew she had developed something of a crush, but even she didn't realise until now how much he turned her on. She wasn't too impressed with how Bill looked, but his fingers were talented and she felt herself getting embarrassingly wet as his digits manipulated her with ease.

Matt pulled his cock out of her mouth and leant into the car to kiss her full on the lips, his tongue snaking inside her mouth and tasting his cock on her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held him close, her breathing heavy and loud in his ear as Bill continued to drive her crazy with his fingers. Matt managed to get his hands between their bodies and freed her young tits, leaving them hanging out of her open shirt, her bra pushed down beneath them.

Then he pulled her out of the car and shoved the door closed with his foot, kissing her deeply and reaching between her legs to rub her pussy with his fingers as he walked her towards the bonnet of the car and then pushed her down so that she was bent over it. The car was cold against her exposed breasts but she was too gone to care and instead focussed on the sensation of the night air swirling around between her legs as Matt lifted up her skirt and pulled down her white panties.

Bill got out of the car and walked around to watch as his friend pulled the girl's knickers down her legs and then ordered her to step out of them. Nicola did as she was told, indeed now she would do whatever Matt told her to. He knelt behind her and softly kissed the very tops of her thighs several times, before sliding his hands up from her ankles until they sat on the cheeks of her ass. His head moved between her legs and she felt his warm, wet tongue flicking between her cunt lips, alternating between caressing the edges and pushing inside her as far as he could, tasting her flowing juices as he cock pulsed hard with need.

She tastes so good, he thought, and his cock was rock hard as he stood up and pressed it against her entrance. Slowly he slid it inside, savouring the feeling of each inch of his meat becoming wrapped in the sweet young girl's vice like grip. He eased it in at first, but became more forceful as he felt her getting used to the sensation and felt her pussy opening up for him.

Nicola lay sprawled across the bonnet, her nipples bullet-hard against the metal and her pussy dripping wet as Matt stretched her tight cunt. She barely felt the coldness of the air now, indeed the whole experience felt almost surreal, with the darkness and at the speed that things had happened.

"Oh yeah Nic, that feels so good," cooed Matt into her ear as he bent forward over her and forced his cock in as deep as it would go. Meanwhile Nicola moaned as she heard him say her name and relished the feeling of his stalk filling her as her fingers never had.

To the side of them both, Bill stood stroking his impressive cock. He loved watching young girls getting fucked, especially when he knew that he was up next and the girl would still be tight for him. Matt had had to face facts long ago in their friendship, he might like to think he had a big cock, but deep down he knew that 'going in' after Bill was a huge mistake.

"Yeah Nic, squeeze my cock with your pussy, that's it... squeeze as hard as you can."

Nicola squeezed her cunt muscles as hard as she could around her instructor's meat, while he pulled her back onto his cock by her hips. He was slamming it into her now as hard as he possibly could...

"Tell me what you want Nicola..."

The girl merely groaned as he pummelled her dripping hole.

"You want me to shoot my cum in you don't you?"

Nicola squeezed his cock harder still, but couldn't say it out loud

"Tell me Nicola, or I'm going to have to spank your ass."

Nicola hesitated and Matt took advantage of her surprise, his hand connecting sharply with her soft, fleshy cheek. Nicola hissed a little with the first slap, but soon returned to groans as his palm and cock worked together.

"Who'd have thought such a nice girl would turn out to be such a horny little slut, getting fucked by two guys in a car park," muttered Bill.

Nicola had almost forgotten about her examiner, but she found his verbal abuse strangely exhilarating.

"Oh yeah, don't you worry Nicola, Bill's going to fuck you too, after all he signs the licenses... besides I know you're going to love his cock."

Nicola could barely object before she felt Matt's cock pulling out of her hole leaving her feeling empty as he slid it between her ass cheeks, the tip just skating across her puckered hole and prompting an extra deep groan from between her lips. Then her body was lifted and turned and she found herself flat on her back on the bonnet of the car. Matt quickly slid his cock back inside her and reached forward to squeeze her tits firmly.

"Your tits are gorgeous," he said, teasing her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

Nicola smiled up at him as he resumed reaming her cunt with his thick stalk, until Bill moved closer to the couple and gently turned the girl's head towards him. Nicola gasped as she saw Bill's huge cock looming towards her and before she knew it the head was inside her mouth, filling it easily.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,093 Followers
12