Nicole 01: Texas Hospitality

Story Info
A night of intimate touching.
757 words
3.82
43.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a first in many experiences Nicole and I shared together. Nicole is a beautiful woman, standing 5'6" and weighing 120 pounds. She has long, flowing brown hair with the same color eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned and soft all over. Physically, her measurements are 38DD-28-34, so she is very curvy. She has those high cheekbones that seem to grace a lot of women from Texas, which add to her beautiful smile.

Before we were married, I traveled to Texas to meet some of my fiancés family. Not being married we were assigned separate rooms to sleep in. I assured her in private that after the lights went out I would come by to "tuck her in" and "kiss her goodnight".

True to my word, I snuck into her room and snuggled up close to her. Nicole was brought up to believe that pre-marital sex was wrong and to control her desires of the flesh. This did not stop us from engaging in very heavy petting.

I snuggled up to her, my chest pressing into her back. As usual, as soon as I smelled her perfume, my cock sprang to life. Feeling her body next to mine was too much for me. I began to run my hands up her legs and over her body.

Nicole responded by pressing back into me, rubbing her shapely ass onto my cock. My shorts were tight by now, barely holding back my erection. My hands traveled up her long legs, over her hips and to her shoulders. I could feel goose flesh on her skin through her loose cotton tank top.

I let my hands wander down to her waist again, but this time as I moved them back up, they slipped under her tank top and over her taught stomach. She drew a sharp breath as I touched her. I bent my mouth to her neck and she sighed.

Arching into me, she whispered that she loved me. My hand moved to cup her soft breast, lightly rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She rolled onto her back to allow me to continue my caressing. I touched her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them. I kissed her mouth, our tongues touching. I was able to slide her shirt up and expose her breasts to my view.

I lowered my kisses down her neck, across her collarbone to her breast. I gently sucked on her nipple. I felt her hand in my hair pulling my mouth on to her. Her breathing was faster now, heavier.

I rolled over onto her, pressing her into the bed. I pressed my cock between her legs, pushing them open. She complied and put her legs around me and we began to simulate sex, moving together. I could feel her red silk panty becoming damp. I ran my finger along the edge of those panties, teasing her. I felt the heat between her legs, her nails running down my back.

My cock was straining in my shorts, so I pulled them down enough to feel the silk against it. Her wetness coated me, making my cock slippery. I could feel that her lips were swollen and parted, ready to be penetrated. I pulled her panty down and slipped my cock into the top and down, so it was rubbing against her. Her silk panty rubbing one side of my cock and the silky folds of her pussy rubbing the other as we continued making out. I was kissing her mouth, our tongues touching.

I pulled up slightly to kiss her nipples, but when I did, it caused my cock head to slip into her, causing her to moan. The feeling of the tip of my cock being in her was so incredible. I began to move slowly in and out.

Nicole suddenly asked me to stop and be mindful of her desire to remain a virgin till our wedding. I assured her that her virginity was still intact and I withdrew my cock from her wet pussy slowly, enjoying the feeling of my head slipping out.

We continued our petting, my cock still in her red silk panty, rubbing her. I felt her arch and she suddenly bit down hard on my shoulder. Her body was quivering under me and I knew she had cum. I increased my tempo, and came also, pulling my cock up to empty myself on her stomach.

I rolled off of her and we snuggled a while longer, enjoying the feeling of sharing such an intimate encounter.