Nicole and Her Ass Lover

Story Info
A Transexual woman finally takes her boy's ass.
1.9k words
3.89
87.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nicole. I am a girl by all accounts with large breasts and features, except that I have a penis. I had a sex change when I was 15. I now have a 7 inch long and 2 inch thick penis. But curiously, all my innards are still female. I have a small hole at the base of my penis, where a testicle sack would usually go, through which I still have my period. I still have the glands that produce the female ejaculate, as well as ovaries, so I CAN conceive. So I get the benefit of easy masturbation, as well as the prolonged time to climax that a woman usually undertakes, coupled with multiple orgasms and a shit-load of woman cum.

I have the hots for a guy named Peter. He is a well built guy with long hair and cute features. The poor guy is insecure, but I so want to make him feel good about himself. I wonder what he would think if he knew I had a cock. He flirts with me often, but he thinks I'm a woman. I return his flirting and I think he's going to try something soon. I so want him to suck me off or take me up his cute ass. I could be so dirty with him!

As luck would have it, that night he came round to my flat. "I really need to take a crap Nicole! My ass is bulging!" He said as he entered. I laughed, and just told him to sit down.

"I also need a mega crap Peter, but lets hold it. Just chat!" I also had a mega fart on board that I had in there all day, but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

So I sat down with him, and he said "Okay but I have to let my crap loose soon!" He was his usual complimentary self. He eventually ended up sitting next to me.

He looked awkward and shy as if he wasn't sure what to do, so I helped him along. I took hold of his hand and rubbed my palm along his backhand. He looked at me. "Nicole, I..." But he didn't finish. I leaned in and stuck my tongue in his mouth. We kissed solidly for five minutes, and then he began caressing my breasts. My breasts are bigger lately than usual by at least double. Its quite worrying. And they have become much more sensitive to touch. My skin seems thin and purply on my tits, and my veins are quite prominent. I've been wondering about this for a few days now. Anyway, my nipples hardened and so did my penis. Beneath my tight pants my stiff cock stretched the fabric to a tight tent. This was it. He would now find out my secret.

His eyes were closed as he kissed and caressed my tits. With one hand I undid my trousers and pulled down my panties, my stiff nob popped out. He continued feeling me up and eventually his hand ventured downwards. He passed my bellybutton and suddenly his hand was on my stiff, rigid and hot cock. His eyes shot open as he stared at me. "Surprise?" I said uncertainly. He continued to stare, his hand hadn't moved though? Slowly he began stroking my stiff member. I smiled and I knew, this one was a freak, and he would do anything to or for me.

I sat there for a while, while Peter stroked my stiff rod. He then leant down and swallowed my cock to the hilt. He began blowing me and sucking me hard into his moist mouth. He sucked me for twenty minutes and soon I was nearing climax. Suddenly I came in his mouth! My thick spurt of white creamy woman cum began flowing into his mouth. He swallowed all of it! I was so impressed, because it was a lot. I came at least two cups of ejaculate! He looked up at me with my cum all around his dripping mouth and smiled. "Was it good for you?" He asked. I looked down at my dick. I was still a woman mostly and as a result could do multiple sessions.

My cock was still as hard as ever. "It was okay, but there's plenty more where that came from. That was only small time." He looked at my stiff cock and stroked it. Then he got up and pulled down his pants. He bent over and spread his ass cheeks, offering me his brown, dirty, puckered hole. I could see it was slick, bulging, and smelled musky. It was perfect. I stood up and pointed my cock at his hole.

I sank it home! He gasped as my large penis entered his shit filled anus. I felt his crap coat my slick cock. I slid out halfway and glanced at my penis. It has thick brown streaks of his poo all along the shaft. I slip it back in. "HunnghA!" his sphincter tenses as I plunge in again. I can feel his bowels applying pressure to get the new intruder out. He was SO full even without my cock. His shit tries so hard to leave his anus, and squirms out around the sides of my cock! I begin to fuck his filthy asshole. With each new plunge I feel the shit squeeze out around my penis as his ass tries to get rid of it. I watch as small amounts of faeces are squeezed out and spread and squish over his ass and my pelvis. I sniff the aroma deeply and up my pace, fucking harder and faster. The sounds of his shit squishing out around my cock, and the smells emanating from his ass send me crazy with sexually feticide lust!

After twenty minutes I'm still fucking and nearing orgasm. But before I do I want to taste his shit. I quickly pull out my shit covered cock and shove my face into his faeces covered cheeks, putting my mouth over the wide anus. I feel his bowels let the shit flow into my mouth. I swallow the long log as it fills my mouth, but it's too much and spills out over my face and breasts. I just sit there chewing as much of his faeces as I can swallow as it comes from his dirty depths. Its excess squirms out over my face and tits and I rub it into my nipples. All I can smell is Peter's beautiful shit! He finishes and flops to floor, filthy and grinning from the pleasure of the release and from having my huge cock in his ass.

"Suck my filthy cock Peter!" He comes over.

"Yes Nicole! I'd love to!" He puts his lips over my filthy dick and sucks all his shit off! The room reeks of his faeces, and we're both basically standing (or kneeling) in a huge pile of Peters' crap. My tits and face are dark brown and the shit has dried a little over my body. I can still taste the poo, and bits are stuck in my teeth.

"HuH! Imm GonNa CuumMMmMMm PETER!!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!"I reach my climax and hold Peter's mouth onto my cock as I cum into his mouth. It is the most intense orgasm I had ever had!

Its almost like I'm a fire hose into his mouth. But not a drop spills! Peter eagerly downs the gallons of thick white female ejaculate spurting from my cock! "Mmmmm! Peter!! Its soooo good!!!!!!!! K-Kee-ep m-e- s-ome -in you-r-- mouth!" He comes up to my mouth with his cheeks bulging with my cum. I open wide and he spits half up into my mouth. I swirl my cum, tasting all my flavours and then swallow my ejaculate. We kiss with the remaining cum in his mouth, and swirl it around our mouths with our tongues!

Peter sits down and picks some poo and rubs it on my chest to keep it all moist. I am so aroused by the sight of Peter rubbing his poo on my breasts. I manage to feel the poo so well as it smears on my tits, due to their hypersensitivity.

Then Peter says, "I want your ass Nicole." I look at him and smile. I then sit back down and pull my ass cheeks apart at him to reveal an anus bulging just like his. He leans in sniffs deeply at my open hole.

"Breathe out as much air as you can Peter, and then put your nose over my bum-hole." He exhaled as much as he could and put his nose on my hole.

"Now breathe deeply through your nose!" As he breathed in, I let my day-long build-up of methane loose from my bowels. As he breathed my bowel gas into his lungs, he smiled and looked dizzy.

"Like perfume Nicole! But I want to fuck your ass now!"

"Okay but first let me empty myself in you."

"Okay" He opened his mouh

"No" I said. "I want to shit into your ass!" He smiled and bent over. I pulled out a long condom and snipped off the tip. The one half we slipped up his ass, the other I hold over my hole. I've got SO much poo and I just let loose! We watch as the log slides across into Peter's ass.

"OOoooh Nicole it's so warm going in!" The more I poo, the sloppier it gets, because not all the minerals or liquids are absorbed yet. "I'm full Nicole! How much shit do you have you hot thing you!"

"A little more!" I strained as I spurted the last liquid shit into his ass. I removed the condom and squeezed the last poo into his full bum.

"I'm gonna keep this in for later Nicole... When I'm hungry!" He grinned at me, and I grinned back.

I spread my cheeks and splayed my ass to Peter and his hard nob! It was also long and thick. Bigger than mine by and inch in length and half an inch in width. He approached my gaping hole and popped his head into the slippery tunnel. He then sank it fully into my ass! Now it was my turn to gasp! It was big and felt hot in there! He began pounding furiously, digging deep into my hole! I whimpered with each pound of his huge fallace.

"Turn around Nicole!" He grunted. I slipped off his throbbing cock and put my mouth over his bulging head. With two powerful strokes he ejaculated in my mouth. River after river of his salty semen flooded my mouth! While he was still coming I quickly got his dick point at the hole below my penis. He continued to cum in my period hole, flooding my ovaries with his fresh and fertile semen. I could feel the semen fertilise my fresh egg inside me. I would have his baby! He stopped coming and looked us over. Both of covered in semen, white woman cum and a shit load of poo!

We hugged, enjoying the feeling of our cocks against one another. And I enjoyed the feel of his slippery poo all over me and my purple tits. He fell asleep on the couch and I slipped my penis into his ass full of my shit, and slept with my cock lodged and stiff up his huge ass...