Nicole and Her Businessman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers

"Oh, fuck me! Ah...it's too much, I can't...," and I explode into the most intense orgasm! I am dizzy, light-headed, I try to open my eyes to him but cannot. I drift away in bliss and the heat of the sauna.

I feel a coolness in my dream, the desert heat seems less severe. I must be at an oasis with soft winds and shade. My eyes flutter open, but everything is blurry. Finally, I can focus. I am sitting in the exercise room on a chair with my robe around my shoulders, and Mr. Herbert is holding a wet cloth on my head and another on my chest.

"Nikki, are you okay?" he says with a worried look on his face. "You had too much sauna. I thought you passed out from the heat."

"No, not that heat. The heat you brought me. No man has ever done that to me. No man has ever given his cock to my mouth."

He kisses her tenderly and helps her up, aiding her to walk into the co-ed shower for the sauna. Leaving her robe on a hook by the door he places her under a shower head with lukewarm water flowing gently over her body.

He has not even put his robe on when he leaves the sauna and stands there in proud nakedness. His cock hangs down languidly, swinging over his scrotum as he walks around her, soaping her skin and gently washes her off. He get sunder the next shower once she is revived enough to stand alone.

I am a total cumslut. I want more in my mouth again. Dropping to my knees under the cool spray of water I take his cock gently into my mouth and begin to suck once again. He turns the water off and then places his hands on the side of my head as my love affair with his manhood strengthens. I look into his eyes with every in and out thrust into my mouth. His eyes are intensely blue. They peer deeply into mine. He begins to move his cock faster and deeper into me. He is fucking my mouth. Two, three more cycles and he blasts cum into my mouth again. This time I leave my mouth loosely on his shaft and his cum dribbles out of my lips. In his orgasmic throes he is alert enough to catch some of his juice on a finger. He slowly leans down and rubs it on my pussy lips. I am in Heaven. My eyes close and I sink back onto the tile floor of the shower, leaning against the wall.

"Are you OK, Nikki?" he say, greatly concerned.

"Oh yes, dear, I've never been better."

"You are very special, Nikki."

"Mr. Herbert, I get off tonight at 10:00 pm. May I come to you in your room?"

"Yes, come and stay the night, but only if you drop the 'Mr.' business. You make me feel ancient. Call me Wilson," he said with a chuckle.

"Wilson," I say.

I look into his eyes again, "I'll be there."

jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers
12