Nicole and Her Businessman Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole finds her man and is off to the bright lights.
5.3k words
4.3
11.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers

'What have I done?' I thought to myself. 'Wilson's waiting for me. Does he think me whorish?' My hormones drove me to do things I have only dreamed about. I am so forward; I am so scared! Tonight he'll fuck me. I know he will ravage my cunt. Will it hurt much? How will his big shaft penetrate me without deep pain? My dildo is nowhere near as big as his cock, and it fills me to my limit. My vagina won't stretch any more, or will it? His tool is much bigger if my sex-fogged memory is accurate. Will he fuck me hard? Ram it into me? Oh fuck, fuck, can I go through with it?

My decision two years ago to start with the birth control pill seemed so right now. At the time, I felt embarrassed when I had to go to the doctor at the woman's clinic in town. Actually, they were so nice to me and gave me a primer on the use and the risks of the pill that I needn't have worried. No one seemed to care when I said I had not had intercourse yet with any man. In my mind, still being a virgin was so out of sync with the modern world. But I was determined to wait until giving up myself was with the right man.

Thank God, my maidenhead is gone. The night I broke it with the dildo scared me so badly. I bled a lot, a frightening amount. I couldn't masturbate for many weeks for fear of what I did to myself. I was so sure I had damaged my vagina mortally. One night when my need was huge I finally tried the dildo again. Lubing it with my saliva until it dripped and after massaging my clitoris with my finger, I carefully slipped the plastic cock-shaped cylinder into my vagina. Turning up the vibration, I started to move it slowly in and out. I was so close from my clitoral stimulation, and the pent-up lust of my long layoff, that I had an extraordinary climax. My juices flowed freely and clearly, no blood! From then on I have masturbated every night. Since meeting Wilson and becoming better acquainted with him, I usually do it before I come to work and when I get home. It can go on for hours. I love to cum!

Working the front desk on this busy evening was hell. A storekeeper's convention group was checking in for their annual drunken, tax write-off, party. They were mostly loud, in a hurry to get to the bar or just rude. I could only think of our sex that afternoon. I was daydreaming about sucking his cock, when my thoughts were abruptly ended.

"Hey, are you gonna' get my room key or not, girlie?" said a rather large, fat man. He was chewing on the dead stub of a filthy cigar and leering at my tits. It was hot, and my jacket was off. Even with the bra, my devilish thoughts about Wilson had my nipples stoked and they were sticking out! I wanted to tell him to stuff the nasty cigar butt up his ass.

"Yes, Sir, just one moment," I said as I turned to the key rack and grabbed his key.

Shit! He was right next to Wilson's room. This ugly, rude man had the other suite on the floor. His presence could present a problem if he saw me entering a guest's room late in the evening. My boss, Miss Sinderman, was the night manager, and she was strict. I could lose my job if someone reported me. We were never to do that, and we were not permitted to stay at the hotel under any circumstances.

Things slowed down some and my assistant, Becca, leaned over close and said, "Are you okay? You seem agitated, flushed, nervous. Not your period is it?"

"No. He came in yesterday, and I was with him before work down in the sauna."

Becca knew who I was talking about. I had confided in her the last time Wilson visited here and that I had a real 'thing' about him. I even told her about my masturbation sessions. We had known each other since we were trainees together two years ago. I had spent some long winter evenings with her in the last few months, and our intimacy had slowly developed. We never touched each other, but we shared fantasies during hot dildo sessions. I was very close to inviting her for a weekend to my parent's cabin when the weather warmed up to see just how far she would go. I didn't know much about lesbian sex but was intrigued. I hoped she was too.

"Nikki, did he...?"

"No," I interrupted, "but we did everything else you could imagine. I even passed out when he loved my pussy."

"Did he...kiss you,...you know, down there?" she whispered excitedly.

"No, just his fingers but I almost fainted. Twice. The second time I did pass out," I said.

"Nikki what does he look like, you know, his male thing?" Becca had no experience with boys while mine was very limited to a couple of handjobs and an awkward blowjob standing in a doorway one night with the neighbor's boy.

"He's huge, I think. I was so 'sexed-up and hot.' It's hard to remember. His cock-head is beautiful and so soft to touch with my tongue."

Becca gasped and with eyes wide open, said, "You sucked his dick, Nikki, didn't you?"

Before I could answer her, a customer came in the front door and headed for the desk, and I said to Becca, "Take care of him. I have to go sit down and pee." She looked at me with a grin and winked. I know I blushed.

I hurried back to the employee locker room, checked around inside, and no one was there. I went into the toilet stall and locked the door. I quickly unfastened my pants, pulled my panties down and sat down with my legs spread wide. Coating my fingers with saliva, I got them ready for my hole. I easily slid them into my wet pussy and began rotating, thrusting slowly and thumbing my clit at the same time. Within a few minutes, my head was spinning again and juice leaked all over my fingers and hand. I came with a loud groan, trying desperately to stifle it. All I could see in my mind's eye was Wilson's hard cock. I wanted it so badly.

Wilson woke up at 5 PM from a sound sleep. He couldn't help but think, 'That girl wore me out! I am no fucking spring chicken. Can I keep her satisfied?'

She was half his age and her sexual energy was powerful. He had to expect that she might be disillusioned with an older man's sexual drive. Of a sudden he started and grabbed the house phone, got an outside line and called his office in New York. Shit, it was already 7 PM there. Eight rings later his secretary, Shakira, picked up the line.

"Honey, it's Wilson. I took a nap and slept right through the conference call with Europe. Jesus! I'm in trouble. Get me Scott, wherever he is and pray I can mend the fences," he said with irritation in his voice. Loving Nikki and business were already at odds.

"Don't worry, Sir, it was canceled. The German affiliate didn't have all the data you requested yet. Something about unrest in North Africa today that jammed the wires. It will be redone as soon as they can get things patched up," Shakira said.

"Thank God, I could have messed up a lot of work. I dozed off reading a boring book. Anything else?"

"I've made the arrangements for two at the Acapulco Princess you requested for the week after next. Rudi has requested clearance over Mexican airspace and everything should be ready to go. I also have things lined up for two in LaJolla, CA this weekend."

"Everything? The padre too?"

"Yes, Sir."

He smiled to himself. It was a gamble that she felt about him as strongly as he felt about her. Would she leave here though? Or would she cut and run at his aggressive move? Tonight may tell.

"OK, I'll check in the morning. Unless it's something super urgent just let me be. I'll call about noon New York time. Bye now."

He hung up, stood and walked to the window. It was just starting to darken outside as the late March day began to fade. Lights shone in the hills surrounding the valley where the hotel was situated. 'I wonder where she lives out there? Can I move her from her, take her with me? I cannot bear the thought of leaving her behind. The loneliness of the last two months was awful. I want her; I need her. I love her.'

I looked in the mirror once more and fluffed my hair a bit. I am ready now. No bra, no panties, my best perfume dabbed on my ears, breasts, and my thighs. I pinned a small spray of wild violets in my hair. They had just popped out of their cocoons a few days ago as the weather warmed. Violets and other tiny wildflowers grew in profusion in the grassy area behind the hotel where the path was to the guest's picnic ground. I love flowers in my hair. Why can't I dance naked in the woods with them and my lover next to me? I see us standing naked by the edge of the stream out there, my arms lovingly wrapped around his neck, his hands on my breasts in a tender embrace. Stop, Nikki, dammit, stop!" You'll cum again right here you sex-crazed slut. Am I a slut? With Wilson, I will do anything he asks, anything.

It was 10:30 when I stole up the stairs to his room. The elevator was way too risky what with my little gray dress, black nylons, and stiletto heels. I didn't look like room service. Or did I? The most dangerous part was getting to his room door. The storekeeper party guys were all around making a harmless racket. I opened the door from the stairwell and the hallway was clear. I was at his door and about to knock when at the next room the door opened wide and the fat, rude cigar-man lurched out. He was drunk. I froze; he was looking the other way heading toward the elevator. Oh God, no don't let him see me.

I raised my hand and I hear, "Hey, girlie, you wid' da' nipples I like. Come over here..." he slurs out.

Jesus God, help me! I'm frozen with fear. He lurches toward me surprisingly fast for a fat man. I don't know why but I tried to get around him and back to the stairway. He grabs my arm now, pins me to the opposite wall and presses one hand around my throat. The other hand rips the top of my dress down, and my tits fall out lewdly right in front of his face. I can't breathe. I try to bite him, but his grip is like a steel trap. I smelled his foul breath as he leaned to kiss me. Then I do the only thing I remember from the women's self-defense class. I slump slightly, and he tips with me. Then I spring up sharply off my right leg and plant my left knee between his legs crunching his cock and balls. He bellowed a scream, bent over he fell backward and was stopped by the wall right next to Wilson's room.

I rushed to the door and bang on it with my fists and scream, "Help...God help me!"

The fat man grabs my left ankle and jerks me down awkwardly on the floor. The door opens, and Wilson runs out clad in his bathrobe.

"What the fucking hell is going on? Oh shit, Nikki, Nikki are you okay?"

At the same time, he sees the fat prick's hand on my ankle and promptly kicks him hard in the side with his bare foot. The fat man isn't even fazed and grabs at Wilson but is too slow. Wilson drops lower and leans forward thrusting his knee into the man's head, snapping it back against the wall. The guy slumps to the floor.

"Get in the room!" he shouts. I stumbled up and forward inside the door of the room.

"Nikki, call 911 and get the cops here fast. Assault with intent.."

Wilson turns to my attacker and says, "Stay down, motherfucker, if you want to keep your teeth. You vicious bastard, assaulting a woman. That's a felony in this state with a mandatory 5 year, no parole sentence. You're busted, fucker."

People are congregating in the hall now and I am terrified. I will get fired! Mrs. Sinderman will know all about his. Oh God, now what? All I wanted was to be loved by my man. Now he'll probably be scared off too, not wanting to be caught up in a brawl in a hotel and all the publicity.

Two policemen came down the hall. I could hear them clearing people back.

"Officer, this man attacked my fiancee in the hallway. When I came out of our room, he had torn her dress open, had knocked her down on the floor, and was trying to crawl on top of her. I want him arrested, now!"

"Hold on sir. What's his side of the story."

I screamed from inside the room. "His side? His side of what? The bastard was groping my bare breasts and was humping my leg before he knocked me down! What the hell do you think my story is?" I started to cry loudly and tears flowed.

Finally, after about 45 minutes the officers got it straight and cuffed fat man and took him away. Wilson came back into the room and grabbed the phone. He made a series of calls that I didn't understand. One to a lawyer, another to someone in a big hotel chain I had heard of, and the last to the general manager of our hotel.

"Honey, what's wrong now?" Wilson asked.

"Wilson what will I do?" I sobbed. "I'll be fired! What can I tell my parents?"

Then I told him the whole story, all my fears, losing my job for sure, my mother and father, I would be ruined.

"Nikki, honey don't worry, it's going to be just fine. You're safe and that's what matters most."

"Wilson, what did you say to the policeman when he ran down the hall? What did you call me?" I asked. Did I hear him right? It was all so confused. Maybe I heard what I wanted to hear.

He looked at me and hesitated; then he said in a soft voice,

"I called you my fiancee. I know that was presumptuous. I didn't even ask you. Before you slap my face and tell me I'm an awful, old man, let me explain. You've been on my mind day and night for months, ever since the last trip here. When I walked into the lobby, yesterday something clicked in my head. I knew then I wanted you to be my wife. I was going to ask you tomorrow evening at dinner but events overtook us."

"How could you marry me? Why, we haven't even... uh, you know..."

"I don't need to know about that, Nikki. I know how fine you are and how kindly you listened to me last time when I bored you for hours about my past troubles. I know I can trust your love. Do you love me? I'm so afraid to ask."

I looked at him in total disbelief. I was scared, confused. This is what I wanted and now it was here. I couldn't speak. I just nodded and tried to smile.

"I'll take that as a yes," and then he grabbed me in a tight embrace. My poor dress was ruined, but Wilson removed it very carefully until I stood completely naked in front of him, nothing but my heels and nylons left. He opened his robe to show his erection standing proudly out from his groin area. His strong arms enveloped me and I started to sob, tears running down my cheeks in rivulets.

"Honey, sweet man, I will love you forever."

'My moment has arrived,' thought Nikki. 'I pray I am everything he wants.' I faked it this morning. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. He must be so sophisticated; I must seem so clumsy. How can I show him that I'll just die without him? He wants me to marry him. I will show him. I will. I can be all the lover he will ever yearn for and more.

"Nikki, are you up for this? Or are you still rattled from that bastard's attack on you? If not, I would understand."

She looked at me, stepped back a little, smiled, put her right hand on my cock and leaned into my mouth with her hot tongue eager for my lips. I put my hands on her breasts, grasping each and lifting them up to just touch her erect nipples to my chest. She dropped my cock; I let her breasts down tenderly, and we clinched in fierce passion I had never known before. I started rubbing her pussy with my hand and then shoved my cock against her mound. Putting my hands on her ass cheeks and kneading them pulled me tighter against her sex.

"Oh, Christ, Wilson. I love you. I want to please you. Help me to learn," Nikki said.

Her body is heaven on earth. She is voluptuous to see, soft to hold, exuding warmth I could not understand. She was inside my head in a way no woman ever had been. Why? How? She wasn't the trophy wife stock I had been showered with for the last five years. She was... well... just a girl. At his moment, I would kill to have her. Her breasts were pressed against me. She stooped slightly, spreading her legs; my cock slid between her legs and rubbed against her slit, where her fluids quickly lubed me. I stooped even further and with my left hand guided my cock up into her cunt. She moaned.

"Wilson, oh my God, I'm so ready."

I spun us around so I could sit down on the edge of the bed and leaned back pulling her to me, never letting my cock-head recede from her body. She lay fully on top of me and kissed me over and over, eating my mouth and tongue with an abandon of wildness. She licked my face, my chin, my nose, kissed my eyes and stuck her tongue alternately in my ears. She bathed my face with her mouth. She pushed herself up with her arms and adjusted her position, so her womanhood was in line with my hard-on and began to lower herself, her knees on both sides of me.

My cock was on fire with the heat of her slippery vagina as she finally just let go, and her weight dropped onto me. I felt her wrapped around my cock, the feel of the softest velvet all around me. I couldn't move. She had paralyzed me with a love so feverish I felt like a man in the last stages of delirium. She leaned back and her pendulous breasts began to sway as she slowly thrust up and down on me. Her liquid brown eyes washed me with their light, all sparkles of tiny wavelets so bright.

No man could withstand very long the passion of her weight upon his body as she fell to the bottom his shaft. With each descent, it was as if she fluttered, stuttered, grabbing me with muscles so deep and secret as she stayed on course with the walls of the tube her Maker gave her. Even though she was moving so gently and languorously, I exploded into her. She cried a little whimper; I groaned and thrust as far into her as I could. It was the sweetest, most gentle lovemaking I ever knew. She had total control of my life. I loved her.

She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly, rolled to her side by me. She had not cum. I gently entered her slit with my index and ring finger to find the mixture of our slickness oozing from her. I found her clitoris and with a few circles of my thumb and the penetration of my fingers, Nikki arched her back and called out,

"Oh, it's done!" and she collapsed onto the bed, breathing so hard.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her.

"Nikki, for your first time you were so hot! I can't wait for a fucking encore when you 'really' know what you're about," I said laughing softly.

"Honey, with you I just seem to know what to do."

ooooo

I had smelled her fragrance before I opened my eyes. The clock said we had slept almost 6 hours. She was on her back with her large tits exposed in the warm air of the room. On my side and uptight against her, I was aware of my limp penis resting on her right leg. Carefully I moved away a bit and then back so my head was directly over her right breast. She was warm, vulnerable, her dark hair spread on the pillow, her breathing slow and measured. I gently flicked my tongue on her nipple while fixing my eyes on her face. The little peak began to grow upward and started to swell as it turned a deep pink from the onrush of blood into the pebbled tissue. Still dozing, she began to smile and sigh, dreaming the images of pleasure somewhere and somehow.

"Hello, my dear one, dear Nikki," I whispered, not wanting to wake her but so emotionally attached to this sweet child that I had to speak to her.

She rolled toward me and her eyes became slits, then half way, then fully open. When she saw me, she smiled, reached up with her left arm and pulled me to her mouth. The sweetest, most delicate kiss slowly drifted into something more intense. Tongue play became more, a frenzied probing; then it became fierce as her erotic threshold was surpassed. My cock started to quicken and stiffen across her thigh. She knew it, felt it and reached for it. I tried to roll her on top of me, but she resisted, sat up and dropped her mouth to my glans of love.

'He is so handsome,' Nikki thought.

My eyelids were still a bit heavy from sleep as I kissed him and felt his cock. I wanted to reward him, I owed him so much. This man of my dreams who far surpasses anything I imagined. Wilson, my man lover, I want to take you to the pinnacle of release. I sucked him into my mouth. He tasted of manhood, of his sperm and precum. I knew I had him at my mercy as he gasped and said my name. He was mine for the next few moments and no earthly tremor could release him. His clear fluid was almost flowing, like a mini-cum fountain though certainly infertile. It was his cum I was after. I wanted to taste, swirl it in my mouth and swallow. I wanted his seed in me in every way possible.

jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers
12