Nicole & Pam

Story Info
Sequel to Happy Anniversary Darling.
2.1k words
3.87
41.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

This story is a Sequel to Happy Anniversary Darling. If you want to know more about the characters I would suggest reading that story first. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it.

Nicole and Pam still neighbors and good friends after months gone by over the Thomas brother's ordeal.

Visiting each other on a daily basis with the conversations of the day going back to the previous months and what happened to them on that day.

Pam confessed to Nicole that she hasn't enjoyed sex with her husband Rob since she was ganged rapped by the brothers.

It wasn't the fact of being afraid of sex; it was the enjoyment of the large cocks she had taken into her small white pussy. She complained that Rob hasn't hit those deep parts of her womb like they did.

Nicole being the friend she is tried convincing her that being hypnotized while being invaded was the reason for the feelings she felt.

Deep down Nicole felt the same feelings but never admitted that to anyone. She also enjoyed the assault she experienced.

Pam suggested that they go out one night for dinner and maybe some light clubbing while their husbands were away on business. Nicole agreed that maybe getting out and away from the daily routine would help both of them.

Friday night has arrived and their husbands were on their separate ways doing what they do best for the firms they work for and leaving their wives home alone for the weekend.

Pam dressed in a tight black dress that brought out her long blonde hair that hung over her shoulders with a descending front that showed much cleavage. Her breasts still swelled with milk for her 8-week-old baby making her breast larger than her normal 36 C.

Nicole dressed with a tight skirt just above the knee and a loose white silk blouse that was cut low in front between her 36 B breasts. Her auburn hair tied up behind her head in stylish fashion. Both women were dressed to kill.

Nicole suggested they go for dinner on the coast where the view of the ocean makes for a peaceful night out.

As they were finishing their meal, the waiter came over with two drinks that were sent by an admirer from the bar.

They looked around and seen a tall handsome black man toasting them. They raised their drinks and toasted back to him, then looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess we are attracted to black men," Pam said with a giggle in her voice. "We better be careful Pam" Nicole suggested.

"I'm not worried Nick" Pam said. "We are safe here, he is out of his neighborhood." they both giggled.

While they chatted the man appeared at their table, he excused himself and asked, "May I join you two lovely ladies?"

Catching them by surprise they looked at him and noticed he was already seated. "Yes of course." they said at the same time.

"My name is Roger and I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen the two of you here all alone."

"We are neighbors and best friends." exclaimed Pam "And our husbands are away on business."

Nicole was getting nervous by the way Pam was talking to this strange man about their business.

"I'm Pam and this is Nicole," said Pam as she reached out to shake his hand.

"Very nice to meet you two Pam" as he reached out to shake Nicole's hand also.

After several drinks and a good two hours passed, Roger asked, "Do you two have any plans for the rest of the evening?"

Pam without hesitation said they wanted to go dancing.

"Great" Roger said, "I know the perfect place to go." "Not far from here and a very high class establishment."

The girls looked at each other and agreed. Nicole was a unsure about it all but she knew Pam was excited about being out for the night and didn't want to ruin her evening by suggesting to leave and go home.

Roger led the way and the girls followed his big Lincoln to The Elegant Club with Valet parking and large pillars of marble in the entrance. "Very plush" Pam said to Roger as he met them at the entrance.

The girls followed Roger through the club and noticed how everyone they passed called him by name and admired them both. All three sat together at a table tucked away in the shadows of the dance floor.

After several more drinks Nicole started to feel more comfortable. Roger was the perfect gentlemen and danced with them both. Nicole did notice that nobody approached their table to speak to Roger although he was so well known there. It seemed like he intimidated them for some reason.

As the night went on Roger was getting a little closer as they danced and started to hold them a little tighter.

Nicole thought she felt his erection as they danced but put that thought aside and blamed her imagination.

As he danced with Pam, Nicole noticed that he would hold Pam by her butt cheek and with the other hand pulling her hip tight against his crotch.

Roger sitting between Nicole and Pam leaned over to Pam and kissed her on the lips. Pam in return kissed him back. Nicole was afraid now for the first time this evening. Being nervous is one thing but fear took over now knowing what the past brought to them.

"I think we should be leaving Pam" Nicole said loud enough for others to hear.

"The night is still young, " said Roger. " I think Pam is really enjoying herself, am I right Pam?" "Yes, It's still early Nick."

After a couple more drinks Nicole started to loosen up and danced more with Roger than before.

She felt him hold her like he did Pam and also felt him move his crotch to her more often.

As they danced together Roger waved for Pam to join them on the dance floor. All three danced together and were having a good time. When the slow dance came Roger held Pam to his right side and Nicole to his left.

While they were dancing he seemed to manage to slide Pam's shoulder strap down and uncovered her right breast.

Nicole didn't notice until she felt his hand inside her blouse and slipping her left breast from her bra. He pulled the girls together so their breasts touched. Squeezing Pam nipple gently until she leaked milk. Smearing it over Nicole's nipple and then took it between his lips and sucked Pam's milk from Nicole's tit. Nicole got wet between her legs and Pam felt her legs getting week from near orgasm. Reaching his left hand to Nicole's head he gently pushed it down to Pam's exposed breast. Never being with a woman in this situation made Nicole very nervous yet feeling very erotic.

Nicole took Pam's nipple and sucked it like a baby feeding. Pam was soaking her thong with her fluids as her best friend sucked her tit on the dance floor. She too had never experienced the touch of another woman.

Reaching up with her left hand she took Nicole's right breast out and squeezed her nipple making Nicole moan as she enjoyed Pam's milk filled tit.

Before the song was over they were drifting off the dance floor to a room in the rear of the club lead by Roger.

When they got to the room there was a large round bed in the middle of the floor with ceiling and wall to wall mirrors.

With the help of Roger both women were naked in the middle of the bed, embraced in each other's arms mauling each other's breasts.

As the women were kissing Roger stripped himself naked and joined the ladies on the bed. Kneeling between them admiring Pam's shaven pussy with large swollen lips he entered a finger deep into her white pussy. Then leaning over to Nicole he ran his fingers through her pussy hairs neatly shaven into a heart shape. Pushing his finger into Nicole he worked his fingers into them both and heard them both moan.

Licking from one to the other, he licked both their pussy's making them yelp with pleasure.

Once they were both saturated in their own juices Roger moved them around into a 69 position. Nicole had her head buried between Pam's legs and Pam's between Nicole's.

Roger kneeled behind Pam and ran his cock-head over Pam's ass crack and down to her pussy moving Nicole's head aside and entered her with one push between her pussy lips.

As he withdrew from Pam, Nicole was right there with her tongue to lick the juice from his cock.

Pam was enjoying the fucking from Roger as she was enjoyed giving pleasure to her friend by licking her pussy and biting gently on her clit.

Watching Rogers black cock entering her friends white pussy made Nicole have mini orgasms on every stroke. On occasion Roger would withdraw from Pam he put the huge head of his cock into Nicole's mouth. Taking his helmet and licking around the cock-head she tasted his pre-cum mixed with Pam's love juice made her tremble with excitement.

Roger reentered Pam and pumped her pussy several times as Nicole licked and sucked his balls.

Nicole felt Rogers balls swell and knew he was ready to shoot his load. She reached around him and put her finger deep into his ass. He jerked and pumped load after load into Pam's stretched pussy saving a burst of cum that was shot into Nicole's waiting mouth. Swallowing what was offered to her from Rogers's thick black cock, she cleaned all the mixed juices from Pam and Roger with her tongue and lips.

The three lay there exhausted in each other's tangled bodies. Roger left the bed and came back with another large black man.

Standing there naked both men looked down at the spent women with their cocks fully erect.

Nicole was now ready for a good fucking and that's exactly what the men had in mind.

Roger took Nicole breasts into his mouth and lay between her legs. George the other well-hung black man went to Pam who welcomed him to her breasts. Offering him some mother's milk, which he licked from her nipples. She opened her legs for him to penetrate her.

George's cock was larger than Rogers, stretching her more than she was; George went much deeper than Roger. Her thought was that she could never enjoy her husband Rob again.

Nicole was ready for Roger and whatever he had in mind. He drove his cock deep inside of her where she had felt that feeling before. His cock was deep inside and stretching her to where she never dreamed. The walls of her cunt were squeezing the juice from his cock. Holding him inside of her and enjoyed being completely full. Roger pumped in and out of her making her moan and yell with pleasure. Holding his head to her breasts and pushing her hips to meet him as he plunged into her.

Feeling him jerk his body Roger came with such a force she felt him spray his black seed deep into her womb.

By the time the night was over they fucked different partners several times and sucked their cocks to climax.

On the way home the girls discussed how their lives have changed and how they plan to cope with it all.

When they reached Nicole's house she invited Pam in before she herself went home.

Nicole looked into Pam's eyes and moved closer to her. Holding her by her shoulders she pulled Pam toward her and kissed her full on the lips.

Kissing Nicole back and holding her tight both women knew that their friendship has grown to more of a love relationship.

Taking Pam to her bedroom Nicole began to remove her own clothes and then Pam's.

The two friends lay on the bed completely naked just holding and kissing each other.

"I couldn't believe how wonderful your body felt against mine when Roger pushed our breasts together," Nicole had whispered to Pam.

"Yes, I loved the vibes of our bodies together" Pam whispered back. With that they kissed and fondled each other's breasts.

Nicole wasted no time to kiss down to Pam's open legs, running her tongue over Pam's puffy pink cunt lips.

They positioned themselves into the 69 position as they did that past evening. Enjoying the scent and taste of each other without the presence of Roger.

As they brought each other to climax they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers