Nicole Desired Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Linda you remember when you asked me earlier about loving Nicole?"

"You said that you were fond of her, but you didn't think you loved her."

"Exactly, I don't love her, and I don't want a wife. When we started it was great to have a hot little bitch to play with if I chose to but it has become more of a nuisance than anything else. I mean yes it's nice to have her as a maid but I don't want a wife I have to take care of and provide for the rest of my life. I have just not been able to figure a way out of this marriage yet."

"So you don't want Nicole as a wife?"

"Hell no it sounded like fun but I want a husband. Granted he is going to be submissive but he is a man."

"You're talking about Craig aren't you Wendy?"

"Is it that easy to tell?"

"Yes it is and I do have to say I believe that the situation could end up causing severe problems if it is not addressed before things go too far. You need to tell Helen otherwise you will come to regret it. In the end your unhappiness could cause a split in the family."

"Helen says I can enjoy all the cock I want and Nicole will never say anything about it. It is obvious to anyone with eyes she is very sexually attractive but I prefer men and.... well Nicole tends to be a distraction."

Linda instantly understood what Wendy truly meant by her statement. Wendy didn't like Nicole around because of the fact that her boyfriends and male playmates desired her more than Wendy. This was obviously the reason that Wendy had used Nicole as a bribe to get Craig to obey her commands. Sadly Wendy saw Nicole as the problem rather than her inability to enforce her superiority on her male lovers.

"You really need to tell Helen, I am sure she will understand."

Wanting to change the conversation Wendy grabbed Craig by the cock then addressed Linda.

"Can I interest you in a nice cock hun?"

"That is very nice of you but I think I will pass on it. I guess you could say I prefer a different assortment of gifts to play with and enjoy."

"Point well taken," replied Wendy as she began to laugh.

"I did say that there would be fun to be had with Nicole didn't I."

With that she picked up the bell and rang it. In seconds Nicole appeared at the door in all her wonderful glory. Linda was amazed how Nicole seemed to hear the small bell when it was rung regardless of what she was doing. Linda voiced her amazement to Wendy.

"It is astounding how Nicole seems to hear that tiny bell and appear so quickly."

"The bells are actually wireless electronic devices. When one of us rings a bell it sends a signal to a central receiver, which then transmits the ring to various interface panels throughout the estate. If the servants have any questions regarding the origin of the bell they may use one of the interface panels to find where it originated from."

This explanation helped Linda to understand the bell system but it did nothing to lessen her amazement of how fast Nicole always seemed to respond.

Watching Nicole enter the room Linda once more saw that beautiful smile and desire on Nicole's face as their eyes met.

"I am a woman of my word so as promised I present the house whore," announced Wendy.

Just as fast as the smile had appeared it and a stoic sadness seemed to replace it. Nicole was still beautiful, but it was as if the twinkle in her eye had dimmed. With Wendy's words the spark of life Linda had thoroughly enjoyed in Nicole seemed to have dimmed as if she was now merely a shell going through the motions.

Linda did not understand how someone could care so little about this beautiful and loving creature. She watched Nicole and searched for the reason she had become so sullen. She did not think it was from Wendy calling her a whore as Linda herself had used those words while she was in the throes of her orgasms. Nicole just seemed to work even harder at pleasing her when she heard those words. She believed it was more the way Wendy had spoken and a lot less what she had said. Wendy had referred to Nicole as if she was of no interest or value but to the contrary more just a nuisance than anything else. However, Linda did not believe that and was determined to show Nicole just how desirable she was. Her goal now was to enjoy herself and when she was finished, to see that twinkle back in this beauty's eyes and that sweet assuring smile back on her tender lips.

"Nicole you are going to entertain our guest tonight and make sure she enjoys herself immensely or Craig and I will whip the hide off you. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," answered Nicole.

Wendy took hold of the leash attached to Craig and gave it a playful tug.

"Come my hot little lover we have games to play."

As the two retreated out of the room headed to Wendy's bed, Linda took the rare moment to observe Nicole as she watched them leave. There was a quick flash of anger in her eyes accompanied with a touch of sadness but she still maintained a stoic appearance.

Linda thought to herself that she would never understand Wendy's cavalier disregard for this desirable woman. She knew she had a lot to learn but she was sure that she did not want to learn that lesson. She wanted a slave who served her because she worshiped and enjoyed serving her and not because she simply had to. If that had been the case she might as well just hire servants to wait on her. As for sexual gratification she could find an endless number of individuals that would be happy to service her then disappear or hell for that matter she could take care of herself if necessary.

When the door closed Nicole turned and looked at Linda and the sadness in her eyes almost made Linda run to her and want to hold her. Instead Linda summoned her to come closer and began to speak to the sweet dear.

"Just so you understand I came by tonight just to play with you my sweet dear. I am sorry I ruined your night out on the town and I should have realized that you did not dress so elegantly simply for me."

Linda's words were like letting sunshine into a darkened cage. Nicole's eyes opened, the twinkle returned and that beautiful smile once again found its way upon her lips and Nicole began to speak.

"You did not ruin my night out on the town ma'am and contrary to Miss Wendy's understanding I always know when anything has been planed even if I am not notified. As for your comment about my dress I do hope you like it because it was indeed all for your benefit and no other reason that I dressed as I did."

As Linda stared into those loving eyes, she leaned forward gently pressing her moist lips upon Nicole's. Placing a hand on each side of her face, she parted her lips and the tip of her moist tongue began to perform a rhythmic dance entwining itself with Nicole's. Passion filled Linda and she was about to explode. She began nibbling on the beauty's lower lip as Nicole kissed back just as passionately. Linda ended the kiss and moved her mouth next to the beautiful woman's ear and whispered.

"We my darling girl are going to enjoy such exquisite delights tonight. I have seen into your eyes and know that you my dear are going to enjoy it as much as I do."

Nicole smiled and with the voice of an angel replied,

"Yes Miss Linda"

"First things first I prefer you refer to me as mistress, because If I have anything to do with it that is exactly what I will be to you. I am..."

Linda caught herself when she realized she had possibly said far too much.

"Very well my pet, turn around so I can enjoy the loveliness of your sweet body."

Nicole slowly spun around on her heel causing her dress to flare out exposing the top of her silk stockings and the garters that attached to them.

Linda smiling took the lovely woman in her arms and gently lowered the zipper in the back of the dress. Once the zipper was down she moved her hands and slipped them slowly up Nicole's thighs. They moved around to her beautiful ass as Linda just had to grasp those soft globes for a minute. Then slowly her hands moved upward removing the silk dress Nicole had been wearing and allowed it to fall gently to the floor. As Linda's eyes once again beheld Nicole's beautiful body her heart began to race. She was awed by this vision before her as she slowly inspected every inch. Linda slid her hands over the black lace shelf bra till her fingers were tracing across the delicious nipples. She caught the delicate buds between her fingers and slowly increased pressure. The nipples reacted immediately to Linda's touch, becoming the hard little pebbles she had enjoyed just hours before. As she pinched her fingers closed Nicole arched her back pushing forward so Linda could get a good tight lock on them. A slight gasp escaped Nicole's lips, bringing a sly grin to Linda's face. She just loved to hear that sound and it coming from this hot little cunt just made it so much more exciting. She released the nipples and sliding her fingers to the bra's clasp she skillfully released it and the bra fell to the floor. Linda thought the sweet bitch looked deliciously tempting in her matching garter belt.

Leaning forward Linda took one of the nipples between her moist lips and enjoyed it as her tongue played across the hard little bud. Reaching forward she hooked her thumbs into Nicole's lace panties and with a smooth motion they were at her feet. The vision gracefully stepped out of her panties flicking them over to where her dress and bra rested.

Wrapping her arms around Nicole, Linda pulled her tight as she began to nip at the tender nipples making Nicole yip every time she bit down.

Linda could feel her juices begin to flow and her panties become wet. She released Nicole and removed her lips from the tender nipples. Linda smiled as she began to whisper.

"I need to spank that pretty bottom of yours a little, but I plan to enjoy you in a much more intimate way tonight."

"Yes Mistress, it would be my pleasure to serve you in any way."

Linda loved hearing her say that and she knew that it was not just a compliant slave speaking but rather the honest desires of this darling little cunt in front of her. She was sure that Nicole was enjoying this as much as she was.

Linda walked her over to a spot where two ropes hung from the ceiling with leather cuffs at the end of each. She lifted Nicole's wrist one at a time and locked them in the cuffs. Walking over to the wall she pulled on another rope causing the arm restraints to pull tight stretching Nicole toward the ceiling. She was pulled tight to the point that if her heels came off she would be hanging in the air.

Linda tied the rope off tightly so it would not come loose. Then she inspected an assortment of whips, straps and crops that hung from a rack on the wall. Her blood was surging through her as she picked up a thin rattan cane.

Walking back to where Nicole was hanging she lifted the cane up to the maids lips.

"Kiss it slut, then I want you to beg me to use it on you."

Nicole immediately pursed her lips and kissed the cane then with all the feeling she could muster she proceeded to beg Linda to use it on her.

"Mistress please cover my body with beautiful stings from you cane. Paint my body with the sweet red stripes of your excitement. Please I need them so badly."

Linda's panties were now soaked, her body was alive and tingling with anticipation. Setting the cane on the table she began to remove her soaking wet panties then stepped in front of the restrained cunt and commanded her to open her mouth.

Nicole complied and Linda pushed the wet panties into her mouth.

"I think this will keep you a little quieter as I plan to enjoy myself. This way I can still here you whimper and scream without bursting my ears."

Picking up the cane she stepped behind the slut cocked back her arm then quickly brought the cane forward whistling through the air till it landed directly across the center of Nicole's soft bottom.

Nicole's body rocked forward and a cry escaped through the panties stuffed in her mouth. Instantly a red welt started to rise where the cane had made contact. Linda was now smiling with an evil grin as she began to strike Nicole across her cute little ass ten more times. The girl's ass cheeks were striped with bright red wicked looking welts. She could hear soft whimpers from Nicole but soon she planned to hear her screaming.

She drew back and with precise aim brought the cane down upon the very tender flesh of Nicole's inner thigh just below her tiny balls.

Nicole shook with the strength of the hit emitting a muffled scream as a shudder swept through her entire body and tears began to spill from her eyes. Linda brought the cane down again connecting with the other thigh, eliciting the same response from Nicole.

Nicole could feel a searing pain with each new hit yet at the same time a strange warmth flooded over her body causing her to writhe and grind her hips as she spread her legs farther apart so Linda could attain easy access to her tender thighs.

Linda began to cum from the excitement and as she did she proceeded to strike one thigh and than the other over and over. Nicole rocked forward crying out in pain causing the panties to fall from her mouth from as tears poured from her eyes soaking her cheeks. In the throes of orgasm Linda stepped to the front of her captive and quickly slashed across the front of Nicole's thighs causing her to lose control and let loose with a scream that surprised Linda. Nicole had actually begun to cry out for more and begged Linda not to stop. Linda wickedly slashed across Nicole's body with the cane as she began to cum so hard it seemed to be pouring down her leg. This was definitely one of the most exquisitely enjoyable times Linda had ever had. She was going to love her new position and she laughed inside thinking how Tom soon to be Tammy was going to experience the same punishment that she was now dealing out. However, something told her he was not going to enjoy it anywhere near as much as this sweet creature did.

Her orgasms subsiding she stopped striking Nicole and tossed the cane to the table. She loosened the ropes then unlocked the cuffs from Nicole's wrists.

Nicole was openly crying and tears were running down her face leaving a wet path as they passed over her cheeks.

Linda dabbed the tears from Nicole's eyes and then began to kiss her deeply. She felt Nicole kiss back with enthusiasm, assuring Linda that the sweet woman had enjoyed every second of the caning as much as she had. Finishing up the kiss she ran her hands over the inflamed welts, enjoying the heat that was radiating from them. As she kissed the tears that had run from her toy's eyes, she was warmed to see that the intense longing was still present within them.

"You have been a very good girl Nicole and I thoroughly enjoyed covering your ass and thighs with pretty red welts"

"Thank you ma'am I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh I did very much enjoy myself and from your screams at the end I surmised you did as well. However, I would like to hear it clearly from your lips so the question my dear is did you enjoy yourself?

"I, well yes mistress I enjoyed serving you."

Linda Knew that Nicole felt something for her, yet she still worked hard to keep her true feelings hidden. Nicole seemed to be very cautious of allowing her feelings to be known but Linda was determined that she would get Nicole to reveal her true feelings tonight.

"Come with me dear."

Linda took Nicole's hand and led her to the pillows. She instructed her to get down on all fours, place her head on the pillow and arch her back so that her pretty red and welted ass was high in the air.

Linda removed a dildo and leather harness from the rack where she had earlier obtained the cane. She buckled the dildo on so that the knurled nubs on the back end rested directly on her clit while a small four inch extension slipped into her soaking cunt. She was really going to enjoy this and had been dreaming about this moment all afternoon.

Scooping her fingers into a jar of lube she applied it to the full length of the latex cock. It looked to be about 8 inches long and had a good size girth to it. She was sure it was going to be quite enjoyable prying that pretty slut open wide. She took another scoop of lube and began to work the white cream into Nicole's tight little rosebud. Slowly she worked her fingers into the tight hole one by one, till she had all four fingers as well as her thumb spreading the little whore in front of her wide.

Nicole was swaying her hips moving on and off of the fingers, enjoying how they opened up her tight ass. Moans of pleasure were escaping her lips even though she was struggling to keep them under control. Removing her fingers Linda leaned over and whispered into Nicole's ear.

"Don't hold back your moans my pretty little cunt I want to hear you loud and clear as I enjoy your hot little ass."

She then positioned the head of her dildo at the entrance to Nicole's ass and began to move her hips. As she pushed forward the nubs began to rub her clit and the cock within her began to rub across her G-spot. She kept pushing until the full length was buried deep inside Nicole. She grabbed hold of the cunts ample hips and began to withdraw the cock from its warm hole. Nicole let out a moan as the dildo withdrew until only the bulbous head was left inside the tight little rosebud. With a smile on her face Linda rammed forward driving every inch back deep into the tight hole. Nicole gasped and began to moan louder as Linda proceeded to slam the dildo in and out of the tight ass. Each time she rammed forward her clit tingled as if it was being bombarded with small electric shocks. At the same time her G-spot was being rubbed and it was about to make her orgasm start all over again. She began to pump faster and harder driving the cock into Nicole causing the little cunt to moan even louder. She stretched one hand out and took hold of Nicole's hair and pulled her head up. Every time Linda rammed the cock forward into Nicole's ass she pulled on the girl's hair causing her to slam her pretty ass onto the dildo which caused orgasmic vibrations to shudder through her cunt. Linda was lost in the rapture of multiple orgasms, as she slammed the cock home while calling out to Nicole.

"Take that cock you fucking little whore."

"Did you hear me bitch? Wiggle that sweet ass."

Nicole was lost in ecstasy and she started begging Linda for more.

"Oh yes please mistress fuck me harder. Oh please fuck your little whore."

"That a girl, I like to hear my sluts enjoying their fucking."

Nicole's tightly encaged tiny little cock was screaming as it strained against its steel prison trying to become engorged.

Linda's mind was now nothing but constant explosions of electricity and light as she continued to cum while she slammed the dildo into Nicole's hole.

Nicole let out a loud scream and then cum began to shoot from her tiny cock. Startled she began to get dizzy and then finally passed out.

Linda withdrew the cock from Nicole's abused hole as the sweet pussy lay passed out on the pillows.

Linda was surprised that Nicole had cum but she definitely had and there was a puddle of cum on the floor to prove it. Linda had been told that Nicole as well as Tom and Chris would lose the ability to produce sperm. She needed to remember to talk with Helen about this incident, and find out what gives. But right now she was worn out and glowed with satisfaction. She removed the dildo and lay next to Nicole cuddling with her as she stroked up and down the gentle curves of Nicole's hips. She applied soft kisses to her neck and shoulders as she reveled in the aftermath of her orgasms.

Nicole began to stir but she was spent and totally exhausted from her orgasm. She hoped that Linda had become as exhausted as she was and if she had done a good job she should be. Nicole gently rolled over and looked up at Linda, and wished with all her might that she had been the one chosen as her owner. Linda had a smile on her face and her eyes were filled with love and caring, which started to bring a tear to Nicole's eye.