Nicole Desired Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why the tears sweetie?" Linda asked.

"I am sorry mistress it is just that I have ummm well I am happy you enjoyed yourself."

"Damn it Nicole, I want the truth quit holding back and tell me what you are thinking."

Nicole shuddered as she had not seen this side of Linda before and knew that this woman could be strong if she needed to be.

"I am sorry please do not be angry with me mistress. That would tear me apart to know I had disappointed you."

"Then tell me why."

"Well mistress I am just so happy that I could help you enjoy yourself and I just felt very close to you."

Linda knew there was a lot more to it but Nicole seemed afraid to let all her thoughts and feelings out.

"I know there is more to it than what you are saying Nicole and if you do not tell me everything then I guess maybe we should never play together again as it appears you do not trust me and I must have your complete trust."

Nicole's eyes filled with tears as she pleaded with Linda not to toss her aside like garbage. With that simple statement Nicole had exposed some of her most intimate fears to Linda.

"I would never throw you aside sweetie you are wonderful but it is necessary that you have complete trust in me just like I do in you. Now please tell me the truth about why you had tears in your eyes earlier."

Nicole hesitated for a few seconds and then she began to lay the truth before Linda.

"I love my position and most of the women take wonderful care of me and I them. However, I still live a very lonely life and the one I am slated to serve for the rest of my life would rather play childish games with some pathetic piece of meat while she casts me away and sees me as nothing more than a servant and a nuisance. Then today I met you and I dared to find myself."

Nicole suddenly stopped and a scared look showed on her face.

"Go ahead sweetie finish what you were going to say I will not be mad at you."

"I was going to say .... Well I know we have not known each other long but I believe I love you mistress."

"There is nothing wrong with saying that you love your mistress sweetie."

Linda knew what she had meant but she wanted to see just how much Nicole loved her as she needed to know that her feelings were indeed returned like she believed before she spoke up.

"Of course you love me just like you love all your mistresses."

"No Miss Linda, I mean yes I do love all my mistresses but I am in love with you. You were the center of my dreams when I was younger. When we met earlier I could barely keep my heart from leaping from my chest. Then when in the play room you gave me such wonderful attention I found myself feeling like I had never felt before. I was so happy to see you tonight and I dressed up special just to catch your eye; however, Wendy sent me away and my heart began to sadden. When I was summoned back I thought it was for her and her lover. When you explained how much you desired me and how we were going to enjoy ourselves I was about to explode. I could not imagine ever receiving a more wonderful command then to serve you. Embracing your pleasure and desires you have propelled me to heights of ecstasy I could never have imagined possible. I have fallen deeply in love with you and cannot imagine ever loving anyone as much as I do you right this minute. Unfortunately my future has been decided for me so I dare not hope you return my feelings and will have to be content with the hope that I might be allowed to serve you now and then."

"Thank you for being so honest with me dear. What I say now must never be repeated do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I swear I will never repeat anything I hear mistress."

"I do love you Nicole even though we have only been together one day I felt it from the moment we met. You were meant for me and I am hopelessly in love with you. I see how Wendy treats you so I have talked with her and found out she truly does not want to marry you. She would rather marry Craig but she hasn't said anything to either your mother or your aunt. I have tried to convince her to speak with your mother about not wanting you. At least that way you won't be condemned to a loveless life with Wendy and Craig."

"I thank you for your help it is very nice of you to care about me mistress."

"I plan on doing much more than just caring. I will figure out a way to make you my property forever."

When Nicole heard what Linda planned to try and do she hugged Linda tightly and kissed her.

"I am sorry Mistress Linda I lost my composure there for a minute."

"That is alright sweetie if you haven't noticed I like it when you lose your composure and the true Nicole shines. I know you would never be disrespectful to me or ever embarrass any of your mistresses."

"For now you still belong to Wendy and she will be coming back in here in a bit so Craig can satisfy his desires with your sweet little mouth."

A trace of sadness started to show in Nicole's eyes but Linda continued to speak.

"Don't be sad my sweet little pussy as the idea of watching your pretty lips wrapped around a hard cock swallowing loads of hot sperm makes me wet."

Nicole's eyes began to sparkle and a smile appeared on her face.

"That a girl I do so like to see you happy when you are working to please me. For now just lay back and relax as we have some time to spend with each other before Wendy and Craig's return."

Nicole laid her head upon Linda's breasts and drifted off to the land of dreams.

Two hours had passed as Linda laid upon the pillows holding her sweet little slave in her arms. Nicole had slipped into a light sleep where Linda was sure she was dreaming wonderful dreams. Linda thought hard about what she could do and how she could convince Helen that it would be best to give Nicole to her as a wife. She had no idea what it was going to take but she was determined to succeed and that is all that mattered. She was lost deep in thought when she was brought around by a noise at the door. Wendy and Craig had returned and were entering the room. Linda could see that Wendy had been enjoying herself as Craig's ass was a nice deep red. His cock had a thin cord wrapped tightly around the shaft causing the head to appear swollen and purple. She could see that the cock had been whipped with a thin lash as there were a few thin red stripes across the top of the head. These excited Linda a lot and she made a mental note to try this act out herself with Nicole at another time.

Linda awoke Nicole and told her to sit up as Wendy had returned. Nicole responded instantly to her command and looked on with a huge smile. She knew that her love and mistress, was going to enjoy watching her service this hard cock and as she had put it, thoroughly enjoy watching Nicole swallow loads of cum.

Wendy and Craig stopped right in front of Nicole. Announcing that he had been a good boy Wendy proceeded to remove the thin cord from around Craig's cock. Craig hissed as the cord pulled free from areas where it had become embedded do to his aroused and swollen state. Linda guessed it had been put on him while he was soft as it left wicked grooves in the length of his cock. Finished removing the rope Wendy cooed to the sore man.

"Awww does that poor little cock hurt?"

"Yes it does" is all he answered.

This surprised Linda as there was no ma'am or mistress just a yes, like it was no big deal. It was then that she fully realized why Nicole had showed such anger and sadness towards the two. She was made to feel worthless unwanted and useless by these two. Linda started to get a little angry herself but maintained her composure as after all she was going to steal Nicole away from this woman forever. The two fools could go off and play little sex games by themselves and Nicole would be all hers.

"Well you have been a very good boy, and I did promise you. We both know that I always keep my promises to you don't I?"

Craig responded with a very informal, "Yes Wendy."

"That's right so enjoy yourself and you may cum as much as you want now."

She looked at Nicole with an evil grin on her face.

"You know what to do whore, now show us you are at least good for something. Get that fucking mouth open and fill it with cock you worthless slut."

The words had stung hard, but Nicole felt a soft caress on her bottom from Linda as if she was coaxing her on to perform for her.

"You don't mind if I get a little involved here do you Wendy?"

"Not at all Linda, jump in and have fun."

Linda could care a less about Craig and his pleasure however, she was going to have fun and make sure that Nicole understood she was enjoying every second of the performance.

Nicole knelt in front of Craig and parted her lips to take the hard member between them. Craig was so impatient he grabbed Nicole's head and jammed his cock into her mouth causing her to start choking. He didn't care one bit as he just kept pumping his cock in and out of Nicole's mouth.

Linda stepped in and removed Craig's hands and then told him to stand still and enjoy himself. "There is no need to work so hard to get off, Nicole will be happy to do all the work for you."

No longer choking, Nicole started to wrap her tongue around the hard prick as she began to pump her mouth onto the beautiful cock. Nicole didn't mind sucking cock and she was especially excited this time because of the fact that Linda was watching and enjoying the show.

Linda knelt next to Nicole where she had a wonderful view of the cock sliding in and out of her soft plump lips. It was a beautiful sight and Linda felt her own juices dripping down her thighs again. She put her hands on the back of Nicole's head and commanded her to take every inch into her throat, till the balls were on her chin.

Nicole complied instantly as she felt Linda pushing her head forward onto the cock. Her lips were right against Craig's balls when he announced he was cuming and proceeded to pump jet after jet of sperm right into Nicole's throat.

As the sweet thing struggled to swallow Craig's load, Linda was whispering in her ear and holding her head on the cock.

"That's a good girl make sure you swallow every drop of that hot cum for me. God you are making me cum just watching you eat that cock. You are so fucking hot and you look so beautiful with a hard cock in your pretty mouth."

The whispers were sending Nicole over the edge. She was so hot she was afraid she was going to break out in flames. She slipped her hands around to Craig's ass cheeks and pulled Craig tight to her as the last globs of sticky cum blasted into her mouth. Nicole pulled back so she was able to once again take air into her lungs. However, she was not finished by a long shot and was not about to let Craig go just yet. She started to pump his cock into her mouth all over again making sure Linda had a perfect view. She worked it in and out swirling her tongue across the underside and around the head. It was not long before once again Craig was loudly announcing that he was about to cum.

Nicole had a special treat in mind for Linda. She slipped one hand around and grabbed Craig's cock then began to pump. At the same time she removed her mouth till it was positioned directly in front of the hard cock. Opening her mouth she kept pumping the cock and soon it exploded again huge sprays of thick sticky cum blasted out of the prick and right into Nicole's mouth.

Linda lost it as she was able to witness all the hot cum splashing right into that pretty mouth. She loudly commanded Nicole to catch every drop but not to swallow yet.

Nicole caught every drop of sperm until the cock was finished shooting. Craig stumbled away totally satisfied and Wendy took him into her arms and hugged him while whispering sweet things in his ear.

Linda had other things on her mind as her cunt and thighs were soaked from her orgasms. She had one more special treat for her sweet little whore and she was sure it would send both of them over the edge. Linda took hold of Nicole and then planted her lips upon the tender lips of her lover. Startled, the little dear didn't know what to do, but Linda took the lead. Her tongue slipped between the moist lips, twirling and dancing with Nicole's as the warm cum began to cover both. The hot sticky globs spread as it swirled around their warm inviting mouths allowing both women to enjoy it. They kissed passionately swirling the cum within their mouths then both swallowed it down as their tender and loving kiss finished up. Linda removed her lips and smiling at Nicole she used a finger to wipe a drop of cum that had spilled out of the sweet dear's mouth. Quickly she licked her finger clean and silently mouthed the words thank you sweetie.

Wendy stood there in awe next to Craig as she had never seen anything so hot in her life as the kiss she had just witnessed.

"My God! That was so fucking hot my pussy is soaked from just watching the two of you. I am going to retire to my bedroom and take my little toy with me. After seeing that I am so fucking hot I may ride that pretty face of his for the rest of the night. Why don't you just spend the night Linda, I am sure Nicole would be more than happy to show you to one of the guestrooms. As you and I are the only ones home, there will be no more need for Nicole, so the two of you can be undisturbed if you choose."

"That would be wonderful Wendy and I would like to thank you for your hospitality."

"No it is I that should thank you as it is the least I can do after having the honor of witnessing that delicious scene. Enjoy and have a good night my dear as I sure will."

With that Wendy and Craig disappeared from the room leaving Linda staring into Nicole's eyes.

"I enjoyed that very much sweetie and I am very proud of you as you did a wonderful job. You are indeed full of surprises Nicole and I must say that I do so enjoy them."

Nicole showed her pretty smile and replied.

"Thank you mistress and if I might be so bold I would like to say that you seem to be full of quite a few surprises yourself each one more deliciously amazing than the last."

The two smiled at each other and then arm in arm Nicole escorted Linda to a suite of rooms, which connected to her room. The two women took a nice warm shower enjoying themselves as they washed each other. Nicole presented Linda with a beautiful black peignoir that highlighted Linda's beautiful body. Nicole as always looked divine dressed in a cute pink lace baby doll complete with matching ruffled panties. Linda slipped into bed and got comfy, and Nicole turned to head to her own room through a connecting door.

"And where do you think you are going dear? You just bring that pretty little bottom of yours over here, climb into this bed with me and cuddle up."

Nicole looked at Linda a little confused but she followed her orders and slipped into the bed cuddling close with her new mistress. Linda kissed Nicole goodnight, then stroked her soft hair till they both fell asleep within each other's arms.