Nicole Desired Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda took hold of Nicole's shoulders and started to remove her from her clit.

"Sweetie that is so very wonderful, but if you keep this up I will never get my panties back on."

Giggling Nicole moved backwards and Linda could see her pretty face was covered with Linda's love juice.

"Now look what you have done silly go wash your face and then sit at my makeup table and fix you makeup sweetie."

Nicole stood up and headed for Linda's bathroom. As she stepped away Linda gave her a loving swat on the bottom causing a little squeak to escape from Nicole along with a cute little giggle.

Linda was back in paradise where she had forgotten about all the crap with Tom as well as all the days where she had not been able to visit Nicole. She now felt as if she was home and the world was right.

Linda had cleaned up and slipped her fresh panties on and was standing behind Nicole kissing her neck as the sweet darling finished with her lipstick. There was a sharp wrap on the door and both women turned as Linda responded for the knocker to enter. Crissy entered with a message from Helen.

"Miss Helen would like both of you to meet her in the playroom where she has a surprise for you."

"Tell her we are on our way."

The two finished up and with Nicole holding to Linda's arm they headed for the playroom.

Helen met Linda and Nicole at the door to the playroom and announced that she had a present for them. She leaned over to Nicole and began whispering into her daughter's ear. Nicole looked a bit angered but responded with a yes ma'am and headed back up the stairs and down the hall.

Helen escorted Linda into the room where Carole was seated along with Wendy while Craig stood behind them. They all had huge smiles on their faces and it was then that Linda noticed in front of her suspended spread-eagle was her brother Tom. He was naked except for a blindfold, gag and pair of heels that caused his feet to arch tremendously pushing his plump ass outward.

"Now I know you would like to wail the hell out of him right now, but I would ask that you take a seat and only watch. We have decided it is time to start his training but unlike Crissy he is crude and stubborn and will need to be broken."

"You see Nicole was born to be who she is and I love her more than my own life. Crissy always was a little effeminate so it was not a big step for her to accept her new role and training. But this little bastard is about to get a lesson in manners."

At that moment Crissy stepped into the room then quickly moved to the area where the women were seated and stood next to Craig.

"I asked Crissy to be here to watch as I once told her if she knew what was good for her she would never test Nicole when it came to obedience and respect of her mistresses. To your credit Crissy you have never pushed her to that point. Oh yes you made mistakes and have been punished but nothing like what is about to happen. So make sure you watch and remember so you never find yourself on the receiving end."

Crissy was shaking a bit and clearly showed she was nervous. She looked at the man hanging in front of them and felt a slight twinge of pity for him.

Helen continued.

"Nicole is upstairs changing into an outfit I bought her a while back. She has only worn it once before and you can ask Janet at the coffee shop about the results. I would advise caution when Nicole enters the room. All the women are safe as she would never embarrass herself by disrespecting any of you but her concentration will be focused on the job at hand."

Craig and Crissy started to get a little fidgety as they did not hear themselves mentioned by Helen.

"As for you two, Craig, Crissy, I would advise you to pay attention, If Nicole calls on you and wants you to do something you might want to be quick about it or it could just be you manacled up there next to Tom. I have told Nicole all about Tom being here and what he did to Linda tonight. This has set Nicole on a course that cannot be averted as she thinks so very highly of every one of her mistresses."

Helen looked right at Wendy as she continued.

"She loves us and respects us so deeply that she would never refuse to perform any duty asked of her no matter what her feelings were about it. Linda holds a special place in Nicole's heart and I am sure the rest of you have noticed this as well."

Linda looked at Helen in surprise as she thought to herself evidently they had not been as careful as they thought.

Looking at Linda Helen continued to speak.

"Under your loving hand she has seemed to blossom and she does dote on you so very much."

Linda began to feel a blush start to spread across her cheeks. She could not help it, as she loved Nicole and wanted to jump up and scream it right then.

"The reason I mention this is that once Nicole heard of what took place and that the culprit is in this room, the devil himself could not keep her out of here. So like I said sit back watch and enjoy because when it is all done this little bastard will be nothing but a broken slut ready to do and be used any way we choose."

As she finished everyone could hear footsteps on the stairs. Helen took a seat as she announced the entertainment was about to begin. A few seconds passed before the woman heard the handle of the door being turned and saw Nicole step through.

There was a quick intake of breaths when the women saw Nicole as she looked like a goddess. Her hair was pulled back and twisted into a tight bun on top of her head. This gave a stern business look to the beautiful features of her face which were accented by a deep dark red lipstick that matched her nails. She wore a black silk blouse, which was cut very low and showed off her wonderful breasts. Around her waist she wore a black leather waist cincher that was tied tight with the laces tucked out of sight. Moving downwards she was sporting a black leather mini skirt, which had a daring slit at each side that allowed Nicole to move freely. She was wearing stockings, which were jet black with seams and attached to a black leather garter. Seeing the creamy white of her tender thighs caused Linda to bite her lip as she watched the woman she loved step closer. Finishing off her outfit was a pair of black four inch spiked heel calf boots and last but not least she had a wicked looking whip that was attached to the belt of her skirt.

Linda as well as the other woman looked at her with awe and a bit of jealousy as she was smoking hot.

Nicole walked up to Linda bent down and whispered in her ear then kissed her forehead and stepped away. Everyone wondered what she had said but whatever it was it did bring a smile to her face.

Nicole stepped in front of Tom and removed his blindfold and ballgag.

"I want to hear your screams you fucking little bitch"

Tom saw the group of women along with his sister right in front watching him. He began to scream the most disgusting obscenities at them. They came to a quick halt as in a flash Nicole drew back her hand and let loose with a fierce backhand right across his face, causing his head to rock side to side. The observers could not believe what they had just seen, as a little trace of blood trickled from Tom's mouth. Grabbing his head by the hair and yanking up Nicole started in.

"You speak when I tell you that you can you pathetic piece of garbage do you fucking understand me?"

Nicole finished up the statement with another backhand which brought tears to Tom's eyes. The women instantly realized Helen was right about one thing, you did not want to be on the receiving end of what was about to come.

"My name is Mistress Nicole and you will address me properly or I will knock every one of your fucking teeth out. Do you understand you fucking worm?"

With that she brought her knee up into his groin which caused him to scream out in pain.

Walking over to one of the tables in the room she picked up a pair of nipple clamps. Linda noticed they were the ones she had used on Nicole the first time they played. Nicole opened a drawer and it looked as if she had removed a set of springs. Watching as she worked on the clamps Linda saw her remove the springs that were in them, and replace them with the new springs. When she let go of the clamps they slammed shut very hard. She carried them over to Tom and then with no mercy at all opened them over each nipple and let them slam shut on the buds causing Tom to scream and shake as he tried to get away from them.

"What did you think those pretty nipples were for bitch? You are so damn lazy you couldn't even take the time to notice you were changing. Look at these nice tits you have."

Nicole grabbed them and started to squeeze causing the clamps to swing and yank cruelly on his nipples.

"Please stop, I am sorry, just stop and let me go and I won't say a thing."

Nicole's hand once more struck without mercy causing his head to bounce to the side.

"Wrong answer you piece of shit and I told you to call me Mistress."

She grabbed the chain of the clamps and started pulling them. This caused his nipples to twist and stretch causing him to start screaming.

Nicole turned to face the women and they were all surprised by the fire and anger they saw burning in her eyes. Never had any of them other than Helen ever seen her look this way before. As Crissy and Craig watched they hoped to hell they never saw it up close. She was staring right at Crissy and it sent a chill of dread traveling up her spine.

"Crissy! Get your useless ass over here."

Crissy nearly ran to Nicole then bowing her head she replied, "Yes Ma'am."

Nicole glared at Crissy with a steely gaze from those stern eyes and Crissy felt as if she was going to pass out. She had been punished by Nicole as well as every woman except Linda. But none of those sessions were anything like what she was seeing and it had just started.

"You are lucky I don't chain you up here you pathetic slut. When you are summoned you had better get there instantly I don't care if you have to fucking fly."

She grabbed Crissy by the hair and stared directly into her eyes.

"If you ever make Mistress Helen wait as long as she had to earlier, your fucking worthless ass will be up here do you fucking understand?"

"Yes ma'am I will never make that mistake again I promise."

Helen watched on beaming with pride. Even in such a fired up state her beautiful daughter always thought about her mistresses first and foremost. It was enough to bring a slight tear of pride to Helen's eye.

Nicole released Crissy and then surprisingly she hugged her.

"You have been doing a good job not great but you are striving hard to learn hun so just remember not to make the same mistake again."

Linda was touched by how Nicole could go from fierce anger to loving compassion and anyone watching her interaction with the servants in her charge could see she cared about them and their well being.

"Ok Crissy I want you to get the large butt plug from the table and bring it over here."

Crissy literally ran to the table grabbed the large plug and ran back.

"Here you are Ma'am"

"That is for you my pretty little cunt."

Crissy's eyes went wide as the plug was huge.

"No silly girl, I don't mean for your ass but rather you are going to take it and push it in this useless shits ass. You may use a little spit for lube and then just jam it up the son of a bitch's ass."

"Go ahead and do it now!"

Tom was crying already but when he heard what was to be done to him he started pleading.

"Oh please Mistress Nicole don't do that to me I will do anything you say, just please don't do that."

"Well at least you have learned to address me properly now you need to talk only when you are given permission."

It was at that time that Crissy started pushing the plug into Tom's ass. He started screaming, as his tight little virgin hole was stretched wide to accommodate the plug. Crissy did not stop to let him get use to it but instead just kept pushing till his asshole slammed shut around the base.

Tom had tears streaming down his face as he looked over to the women and started to beg.

"Linda ple..."

The words stuck in his mouth as Nicole brought her knee up into his still tender balls causing him to rack with pain.

"I told you once before you fucking piece of shit, you speak when spoken to and if you ever get the pleasure to speak with that beautiful woman you will refer to her as Mistress Linda, do you understand?"

Just to drive the point home she yanked the clamps hard causing them to viciously yank loose from Tom's nipples sending him into a chorus of screams that echoed through the room.

"Crissy get me the gag. We have heard enough from this whore, now she just needs to listen and learn."

Crissy grabbed the gag pushed it between his lips and buckled it behind his head. Nicole told Crissy she had done a good job and to go back with the women.

"By the way Crissy why don't you see if the ladies would like some refreshments."

Crissy immediately asked each lady what they would like but she purposely did not ask Craig as Nicole had said ladies and she was always specific about the words she used. Craig looked a little pissed but noticed Nicole staring at him and didn't want to make a fuss.

"I saw your eyes Craig, you are pissed that Crissy did not wait on you. Well that's too fucking bad as she did exactly what she was told."

She looked at Wendy then continued.

"Though she will happily serve Wendy whenever she is here she is not your fucking personal maid. I had better not hear of you stopping her while she is busy with her duties and forcibly screwing her over the bureau with no lube ever again. Just because Wendy didn't feel like letting you cum before she stepped out doesn't give you permission to use the servants. You have no authority over the servants of this estate what so ever. If it happens again I will gladly introduce you to true servitude and rip your ass up so bad that you will feel like you were fucked by an elephant. Oh and don't look to your lover to stop me, we may not have married but she is still a mistress of this house and knows if I do such a thing then there is a damn good reason."

Helen looked at Carole and the two of them smiled at what was just said.

Wendy was fuming as she had wondered why Nicole had been strangely distant with her the last few days also her mom had given her a lecture about her authority over Nicole as they locked Tom into his restraints earlier. It was all because Craig had been going behind her back and using the servants. Well she would put a stop to that tonight once Nicole was finished.

By the end of Nicole's declaration Crissy had returned and was serving the drinks to the women. As always they graciously thanked her and Linda even gave her a pat on the bottom that started Crissy blushing. Mistress Linda had not been around since the party and it was nice to receive such a sweet compliment as a pat on the bottom from her. Crissy was feeling ten feet tall and she liked it. She made a mental note to strive to become the best maid she could be as she loved the affection and adoration she received from the women when they were pleased.

The short intermission was over and Nicole's eyes flared again as she turned back to Tom.

"I didn't forget about you and when I am done you will be very sorry you ever hurt the woman I love."

Nicole did not even realize what she had just said but every woman present heard it loud and clear. Linda's heart stopped as she expected that Helen would explode and be all over her. But strangely all that happened was all the women looked at her and just smiled.

Nicole retrieved from the table a wicked device called the teeth of Cali. It was a leather case that wrapped around a man's cock. The inside of the case was filled with rows of sharp little metal spikes. Usually put on while the cock is flaccid it then encourages the male not to get hard through pain from the spikes. Wrapping the case around Toms cock she pulled it tight causing the spikes to begin biting into Toms cock all along the shaft. The women watched as his eyes opened very wide as he emitted a muffled scream.

Nicole unsnapped the whip at her side uncoiling it so the full length was visible. It was four feet long but instead of ending in a single tail it split into six thin braided tails with a tiny knot at the end of each.

"You are nothing but what I say you are and from this point on your name is Tammy. You are going to be a pretty little female servant as well as a play toy do you understand? The women you see before you are your mistresses and superiors and your only goal in life will be to please them in any way they demand."

Nicole drew back the whip and funneling her anger into it she lashed forward hard. The braids hit his body and instantly tiny red welts lifted up as Tom tried with everything he had to get away and avoid them.

Nicole lashed out repeatedly as the strikes landed all over Tammy's body. With an evil smirk she proceeded to aim right for his cock. Cruelly lashing at the leather case she caused the spikes to stab harder into his cock with each strike. The women easily recognized the moment Tom had broken and given had given up. The fighting just stopped and tears ran down his eyes but that did not stop Nicole as she was still angry at what he had done to Linda. Helen called for her to stop but she did not hear it as she was lost in a world of revenge.

Linda stood up and in a loud voice called Nicole's name. Instantly Nicole snapped around seeing Linda's eyes she realized she had done enough and it was time to quit. She was ashamed that Linda had seen her lose herself to cruelty. Nicole looked at Helen dropped her whip and she left the room. Linda started to go after her but Helen stopped her.

"No hun I will take care of this, you just relax and enjoy watching, as they care for and then prepare our new pretty servant."

With that Helen left the room and went after Nicole. She found her in the garden tears streaming down her eyes and in a lot of turmoil. Linda had seen a side of her no one but Helen had ever seen before. She told Helen that the look in Mistress Linda's eyes when she had called out her name was killing her and she hoped to never see it again.

"Well then I have an offer for you dear, I believe I have found a mate for you. She saw you a short time back but over the past week or so she has fallen deeply in love with you. I believe she will make a wonderful partner for you."

Instantly Nicole's heart sank, it was like Helen had just driven a spike straight through her. She didn't want any damn mate unless that mate was Linda. How could she face life without this woman who had taught her so much about love and compassion? The dominance still coursing through her caused her to begin to speak her mind.

"I don't need a damn lover I have one!"

Suddenly Nicole remembered where she was and who she was talking to and changed her tone quickly. Just like the obedient girl she had always been, with tears in her eyes she apologized.

"I am sorry mother I did not mean to disrespect you. I do understand what you are saying and if you feel it is best than I will honor your wishes."

Helen knew she meant what she had said but also Helen had seen what she wanted to see. Nicole was totally and completely in love with Linda.

"Nicole I want you to stay in the bedroom that is connected to mine tonight. You go ahead up there and get undressed and go to bed and I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning."

Nicole headed off for the main wing of the house disappearing down the hall leading to Helen's room.

Back in the play room Tammy had been taken down, her plug removed and Carole was bathing her. She had plans for that pretty little mouth tonight and she was going to enjoy the evening.