Nicole Desired Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy nodded her head as she was on the phone with a client and could not speak.

Helen slipped out of the office, informed Alice that she was leaving, but Sandy would still be there. Then she headed to the main floor and out the front door. Her car was already waiting for her with Nathan holding open the door and flashing his friendly smile.

"Have a nice day now Nathan."

"Thank you ma'am I will do that"

Helen slid into the car, Nathan closed the door, and the car headed down the street. As she headed back to the estate, Helen went over the plans she had in action and the timing of them all. She had closed the deal that would take care of Wendy once she got hold of her and after lunch she would contact Carmon Bennet to set up the plan she had for Craig's new life. He was finally going to learn all about servitude, with Carmon. She loved turning cute little boys into sissies and knew just how to keep them in line. Once she set things up with Carmon it would just be a simple matter of Jason tracking Wendy and Craig and bringing them back to the estate.

Helen would be meeting Richard Dunfrees tonight, but she was sure that he would be very interested in her offer. He had operated a very successful and thriving business before Megan strong-armed him in the divorce. In order to pay her off, he had to liquidate part of the company, which left it on shaky footing, and caused some of his investors to pull out their money. It has taken him a while to stabilize the company and begin to rebuild it. The company was now moving forward, though Helen knew he needed more investment capital. The way she looked at it was that she could get a two for one deal. She would make a profitable investment as well as a lifelong loyal friend by what she was about to do.

------- *** -------

Sandy finished up the last call on her list then she stepped out of the office and called Alice.

"Helen recommended I ask you to help me with a secretary Alice. I would be grateful for your assistance."

"I would be happy to help you Miss Milton, I just need to ask a few questions."

"No problem Alice, ask away."

"Well I need to know if you would prefer a male or female, also young or more mature."

"I most definitely prefer a younger female and I am rather partial to brunettes. Oops I guess that was more information than you needed to know."

"That is quite alright it helps me to weed out the field of candidates."

Alice noticed Sandy had been watching her closely, she had been literally checking her out from head to toe. She thought Sandy was very pretty and had entertained the idea of finding out just how much she liked woman.

"Miss Milton why don't we step into your office, we can go over all the qualifications you are looking for so I may come up with a list of candidates. I will send for them one at a time and you can interview them to see who you feel comfortable with."

The two women walked into Sandy's office and Alice closed the door. She watched Sandy head to her desk, enjoying her sweet little ass as it shifted from side to side as she walked.

Sandy turned around to say something and noticed Alice watching her ass. She smiled and then turned around and approached Alice.

Sandy looked into the woman's eyes then gently took hold of her head with a hand on each cheek. She placed her lips gently on Alice's and began to purse them as she slipped her tongue between the secretary's moist lips.

Alice returned the kiss with extreme vigor as she slid one of her hands up under Sandy's skirt. The secretary slid one hand into Sandy's panties while the other one stroked her hair as they continued to kiss. The two women slowly moved their way to the large overstuffed couch in the office where Alice laid Sandy gently upon it and began to slide her panties off from beneath her skirt.

Sandy slid her hands down and began to open Alice's blouse slowly. She had the secretary's blouse wide open and was now planting soft kisses across the tops of her creamy mounds as she worked to unfasten and remove Alice's bra. Feeling the clasp unhook, she began to remove both the bra and the blouse and Alice now lay poised on top of her bare to the waist. Sandy had wanted to get her moist lips on these tender nipples since she met Alice. Bringing her lips forward she slipped one of the silver dollar sized nipples into her mouth. Her tongue teased and played across the erect little nub sending waves of desire pulsing through Alice.

Both women were filled with overwhelming sexual desire. They were not interested in making love but at this time just wanted to enjoy some plain old down and dirty satisfying sex.

Alice finished removing Sandy's panties then tossed them over to the desk. Wasting no time her hand slipped back under the girl's skirt, where her fingers quickly found Sandy's hard little pearl.

Alice smiled as she heard Sandy let out a soft squeak, as the secretary's finger began to tenderly flick at the hard little clit. It did not even take a minute before Sandy began to moan louder as she began to experience an orgasm. Feeling the wetness of her slit, Alice took the lead and began to bury two fingers into Sandy's moist pussy as she continued to stroke the clit with her thumb.

Having already enjoyed an orgasm, Sandy could not wait any longer to taste this desirable woman. She slid her hands up Alice's legs and grasping hold of the elastic waistband she remove the woman's panties then tossed them to the desk. Placing a hand on each globe of her ass Sandy began to pull Alice forward.

Dislodging her fingers, Alice moved forward and was now straddling over Sandy's face. With a knee on each side of her head, Alice lowered her moist pussy, till she felt Sandy's soft lips and tickling tongue, slowly start to explore the delicate lips of her pussy.

Alice slowly licked Sandy's sweet nectar from her fingers as she relished in the soft flicking tongue in her slit.

Sandy savored the sweet taste of the secretary, and soon was thrusting her tongue into the warm wet entrance to her hole. Stabbing her tongue into the hot moist tunnel then twisting it around sent shivers up Alice's back. Slipping her tongue back out of her vaginal entrance Sandy began to enthusiastically trace the delicate lips of Alice's pussy. Taking her time and enjoying Alice's delicate flavor she began to lightly suck on the inner lips. First one then the other while slowly tracing her tongue across the wet slit as she change back and forth.

Moving her way up the tender lips Sandy finally made her way to Alice's delicate little button. With her warm tongue she began to softly massage the underside of Alice's clit.

Alice let out a scream as her pussy began to flood as she rode Sandy's face to a mind shattering orgasm.

When Alice's orgasm subsided, she slowly removed herself from Sandy's face.

Noticing her cum had covered the beautiful woman's mouth, she leaned down and began kissing Sandy, and licking at her own sweet nectar.

Sandy began to rise and smiling at Alice she kissed her once more on the lips.

"That was amazing hun I have been dreaming about that all afternoon." Sandy announced.

"I am glad you enjoyed it as I also found it very satisfying and I now know the perfect secretary for you. Why don't you slip into your private bathroom to straighten up a little and I will send for her I am sure you are going to like her."

Sandy walked into the bathroom and began to wash her face and reapply her makeup. She heard Alice tell her that the woman's name was Maria and she was on her way up. Also she told Sandy if she needed her for anything she would be back at her desk.

It was not long before Sandy heard someone enter her office. She told the person to make themselves comfortable and that she would be out in just a minute.

Finished touching up her makeup Sandy stepped out of the bathroom and was a little shocked at what she saw. There sat a beautiful brunette, about twenty five and she had a very sweet figure. But what had shocked Sandy the most was the fact the women had Sandy's panties, and was holding them to her nose, and enjoying Sandy's fragrance.

Seeing Sandy Maria quickly set the panties back down and began to apologize.

"That is ok hun no need to be embarrassed, I myself enjoy the wonderful scent of a sexy woman as well."

"I must say you do have such a divine fragrance I just couldn't help it."

"Well Maria I don't think there is much to say. Alice has a lot of confidence in you and I could just eat you right up and no doubt will in the future."

Maria just showed a beautiful smile and blushed a little at those words.

"So if you think you can handle me and the new position then welcome to my staff."

"Thank you Miss Milton, I do believe I can handle the position and look forward to handling you as well."

Sandy smiled then walked over and gave the sexy woman a kiss on the cheek.

"Well then welcome. Call the mail room and have them send some men, to help move your things up to my front office. Oh by the way my name is Sandy and I would prefer you use that name, unless there are clients around."

"Yes ma'a...I mean Sandy. Thank you for the opportunity and I promise you will not be sorry you chose me."

"I am leaving for the day and I expect you to be moved in by tomorrow. Here is the phone number where you can reach me."

Sandy began to leave when Maria called out to her.

"Sandy you forgot your panties."

"No I didn't hun, those are for you so you can enjoy the fragrance, which I do believe you are going to become very well aquatinted with."

As Sandy disappeared from the office Maria lifted the damp panties once more to her nose and inhaled the wonderful scent. It had turned out to be a wonderful day. Not only had she received a pay raise and a huge promotion but on top of all that she was now working for a woman who was smoking hot. She didn't know what excited her more the promotion, or the fact that it looked as if this sexy new boss was actually interested in her.

------- *** -------

Crissy set a glass with a dash of scotch on the rocks in front of Helen, who was just finishing up with a call to her good fiend Carmon Bennet. She had called Carmon and laid out her plan to present Craig to her as a present.

She had told Carmon about him being involved in the torture of Nicole and that she wanted him to spend the rest of his life in the same position he put Nicole. One of no choice or say so, where others used you for their enjoyment not caring one bit about your happiness or pain.

Everyone who was anybody had heard about what had been done to Nicole. They were all appalled and offered to help Helen in any way they could to exact revenge on the perpetrators. They had all met Nicole and considered her a prize above all prizes as nowhere was there anyone who was a more anxious and willing servant. She lived to make others happy and enjoyed every minute of it. She was the example that all the others held up and judged their servants by. For some mindless hateful fools to do what they did to her was unthinkable, and they would indeed pay.

You have made a wonderful deal Carmon I will have my assistant notify you when everything is ready to be put into play.

Helen hung up the phone and took a sip of her drink.

Crissy, who had yet to leave the garden, asked if there was anything else she could get Helen.

"Well dear I need to make another call then I will be getting ready for my dinner date. I expect Mr. Dunfrees to arrive about six thirty. Please show him in to the sitting room and notify me of his arrival."

"Yes ma'am."

Crissy headed off to see to dinner preparations as Carole and Denise had informed her they would be home on time for dinner.

------- *** -------

Helen and Richard had enjoyed a fabulous dinner and now as they sipped their drinks Helen made her proposal to Richard.

"I am sure you are wondering about the proposition I mentioned to you on the phone."

"Well actually I am, but let me start things off by saying I am not interested in selling the company Miss Perklun."

"I am not interested in running another company Richard and please call me Helen. I know you are fighting hard to get your company back to where it was before that gold digging cunt you married screwed you over and almost took everything you had. What would you say if I told you I had a way for you to get all the capital and stability you needed to rocket your company right back to the top."

"I am listening, what is the catch?"

"I think you will love this catch. I know you move around in the sexually dominant circles. As a matter of fact that is how the ex wife screwed you over."

"Don't think me ungrateful Helen but I really don't need a lesson in how my ex screwed me out of everything."

"I am sure you don't, Let me ask you a question have you heard about my daughter Nicole and the ordeal she went through?"

"Of course what person that moves in our circles hasn't heard about it. Please let me say I am sorry to hear that such a horrible thing could happen to so beautiful a creature as your daughter."

"Here is the catch, what would you say if I provided the investment capital you needed for your company, and all you have to do to access the capital is help me to obtain my revenge upon one of the main perpetrators of the torture of my daughter? Oh by the way did I happen to mention that person is none other than your ex wife Megan."

Helen could see Richards ears perk up when he heard that.

"You are telling me that Megan was behind that horrible act?"

"Yes I am, my niece Wendy and she were the main people behind everything. The question is how would you like to get revenge for what she did to you as well as help me get my revenge?"

"Helen you just tell me what I have to do and I am in. I have wanted to get my revenge on that cunt for a long time."

"Ok this is how everything is going to happen."

Helen told Richard how everything was going to go down concerning Megan. She went on to explain that he could take possession of his new slave after she had received her punishment from the women of the estate and that he was more than welcome to participate as well.

"Right now the time frame for the setup is two to three months as we want to insure that all parties are in play and everything is perfectly set up and air tight. However, I will have Denise get hold of you and the two of you can work out the terms for the investment capital immediately as there is no need to wait with that venture."

"Thank you Helen, I must say this has turned into a wonderful night. Dinner and drinks with a beautiful woman, who just provided me with everything I could want."

Lifting a glass he made a toast to beautiful women and fulfillment of dreams then slammed the rest of his scotch.

------- *** -------

It had been several months since Helen and Carole had started to put together plans to get revenge for Nicole and today it was time to exact that revenge on one of the perpetrators.

Carole relaxed at the desk sipping on a vodka and tonic. She had given the workers of the warehouse the day off as she needed the building empty for the meeting she had set up for today.

The buzzer at the back door to the warehouse sounded, signaling the arrival of the man Carole was expecting. The warehouse manager opened the door and invited the man in.

"Miss Cranford is waiting in her office and is expecting you."

With that the manager stepped out of the door closing it behind him, then got into his car and drove off.

The visitor climbed the stairs then after a single knock entered the office.

"Good afternoon Mr. Brigman, I am glad you could make it."

Dan Brigman was a fairly rugged looking man with a hard chiseled look to him and his dark black hair was always neatly combed. He presented the appearance of a man who was very sure of himself. The truth was Dan Brigman controlled all the criminal enterprises in an area known as the East Side docks. It was a collection of neighborhoods and piers that were filled with some of the roughest types of people the city had. Drugs, stolen goods, prostitution, anything one could want could be found in the docks. It catered to the roughest sorts of people as well as the dregs of society.

"How are you Miss Cranford? I have received the first part of my payment and I am here to collect the second half. I do hope you have not had any problems in acquiring the merchandise."

"It is on the way as we speak, have you set everything up that I have asked of you?"

"It is all prepared, on your orders our girl will make contact with Megan Dunfrees. Once they become engaged in their playtime the exertion will cause the drug that will be slipped into her drink to take effect. She will pass out at which time we will replace our decoy. With should we say an unfortunate dishonest associate who amazingly will have become recently deceased. When The Dunfres cunt awakens she will believe she has killed the girl she was playing with yet she will remember nothing. At that time my man will show up at the door pretending to be the girls ex brother in law who has come to retrieve his stolen car. Long story short he will help dispose of the girl then demand a payoff to keep quiet. Once he receives the money that will conclude our agreement and you should have all the film footage of her and the body you need."

The overhead door began to rise in the lower warehouse.

"Your merchandise has arrived."

Carole and Brigman exited the office and made their way to the main floor of the warehouse. As they reached the bottom of the stairs a white panel van pulled inside, and the overhead door began to close. When the van stopped the driver got out and opened the side door. Out of the back of the van stepped a second man carrying a chain. He turned towards the van and gave the chain a tug. Within seconds a woman stumbled out of the back of the van. She had her hands tied and a hood had been put over her head. Around her neck was a stiff leather collar that was attached to the chain the man had been holding. The only clothes that had not been removed from the woman was a lace bra and panty set. Carole approached the girl and removed the mask from her head.

"Well hello Barb and how are you today?" inquired Carole in a sarcastic tone.

"I am sure you are wondering what the hell is going on. My name is Carole Cranford I am Wendy's mother but more importantly I am one of Nicole Perklun's Mistresses."

Barb went pale and her eyes showed that she now understood just how much trouble she was in.

Reaching forward Carole grasped Barb's bra and with a single yank she ripped it off of her and tossed it to the floor. Then repeating the action she ripped off the bikini panties that the woman had been wearing.

"Let's see how did you cunts put it to Nicole? Oh yes, a fucking slut like you has no need for pretty lingerie."

Then with force she brought the back of her hand across the woman's face.

Barb's head rocked to the side and a small trickle of blood started to flow from her lip.

"I had you brought here just so I can have the pleasure of explaining to you all about your new life. And while I tell you all about it these two men are going to use you like the sex pig you truly are."

The two men forced the woman down on all fours then the biggest man began to laugh as he withdrew a fairly large cock from his trousers. With a lecherous grin Carole looked at the woman and began to speak.

"From everything I heard you just loved ass fucking. Well never let it be said I would deny someone something they loved. But to help keep you from making too much noise, my other assistant is going to give you something nice and big to swallow."

With those words one man proceeded to shove his cock between the bitch's lips grabbing her head and forcing ever inch of his cock down her throat. At the instant he felt his balls slap against the woman's chin he nodded to the second man who then thrust forward with all his strength ramming his cock right into her asshole without any lubricant other than for a small amount of spit.