Nicole Desired Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently she flicked her tongue across the hard little pea, each time eliciting a gasp from her lover's lips. Hearing the short excited breaths of her lover drove Nicole wild. She relished in Linda's sweet mound and was going to make certain that this was indeed a night to remember.

Slipping her hands between Linda's legs, she slowly began to insert two of her long slender fingers into her lover's warm and inviting hole. The fingers slid inside easily as Linda was dripping wet. Nicole bent her fingers upward finding the tiny rough patch she had been searching for, which she slowly began to stroke.

Linda began to moan louder as her hips began to undulate in a circular motion.

Nicole resumed her tongue action across Linda's clit. It only took a few flicks of her tongue before the room began echoing with Linda's moans as she proceeded to cum.

Reaching her hands down Linda grabbed the back of Nicole's head and pulled the girls face tight to her pussy.

Now that her lover had started to cum Nicole dedicated her efforts to not stopping till Linda passed out from pleasure.

She stroked her lover's G spot as she continued to torment Linda's tender clit. Using her free hand she traced the soft sensual curves of her lover's body caressing her way up to Linda's perky breasts.

Rolling one of the hard erect nipples between her fingers she lightly pinched the sensitive bud.

Linda's hands left the back of Nicole's head, moving their way upward till they caressed her breasts.

Replacing Nicole's hand she began to apply pressure to each of her nipples pinching them between her fingers. As she pinched and pulled she felt another wave wash over her and began to moan loudly once more.

Nicole slid her hand down and under Linda's sweet ass and made sure she held her lover tight.

Linda basked in the feeling as wave after wave of orgasms washed over her.

Nicole did not slow a single bit but instead kept up her attention to Linda's juicy pussy not allowing for the orgasms to subside.

Linda began to beg for Nicole to stop but could not get the words all out before another orgasm washed over her. She was going crazy as her mind was being bombarded with giant waves of pleasure one right after the other to the point she could not tell them apart anymore. Finally letting out a loud echoing scream of delight Linda passed out.

Nicole passionately began to lick up every drop of nectar her lover had produced. Then slowly removing her fingers she licked them clean of Linda's pussy juice.

With a smile on her face Nicole crawled up and laid her head on Linda's soft breasts. Resting on the soft mounds she lightly trailed her slender fingers across Linda's tender nipples. She loved how even while Linda was asleep the beautiful little buds would become hard as little pebbles.

Linda opened her eyes and feeling the gentle touch on her nipples she smiled as she moved her hand to Nicole's head and began to stroke.

"That was so beautiful and I have missed you so much."

"I have missed your touch as well Linda. It is all I ever think of. Every second of the day I dream of being in your arms and making love to you."

"You are my life sweetie and there is no place I would rather be then in your arms."

"Could I ask you a question Linda?"

"Of course love, ask me anything."

"Why don't you want me waiting on you anymore? Do you not like how I serve you or am I doing something wrong."

Instantly things began to come clear to Linda. That was why Nicole had been acting so strange and why she had been so sad. The sweet creature thought she did not want her anymore and was going to leave her and find someone else.

"Oh sweetie I am so sorry, I did not think. I believed I was being loving and supportive by allowing you to rest instead of watching after me. I have been so foolish, and did not realize that you thought I did not want you. That could not be farther from the truth. It takes everything I have to keep from ravishing you every time I am with you. From this moment on I expect you to take your proper place in this relationship. You are to be my wife very soon and though Crissy does a wonderful job, no one can compare to my beautiful Nicole."

Nicole smiled as she snuggled into Linda and the two women drifted off to the first peaceful sleep they had enjoyed in some days.

------- *** -------

Helen and Carole were up extra early discussing the events that had been set in motion. Carole had called Dan Brigman and gave him the ok to set their plan in action. Denise would be writing up all the documents that would be needed for Megan to sign everything over to Richard. By this time Friday the little bitch Megan would be locked in the cell room.

The three women sat in the dining room discussing Saturday while Crissy was in the kitchen where she had put the coffee on to brew and was now busy preparing breakfast.

------- *** -------

Nicole awoke and gazed at her lover as she slept. There was a happy smile on her lips, and a contented look upon her face

Not realizing what she was doing, Nicole had started to caress Linda's beautiful nipples with her fingers. She watched the delicate jewels start to become erect and suddenly had the urge to kiss the sweet buds. As she turned her head a bit, she pursed her lips and took the hard little pebble into her warm mouth. Nicole gently traced the beautiful nipple with her tongue as she applied a slight suction with her lips.

"What do you think you are doing young lady?" asked Linda.

Startled Nicole let go of the tender nipple and looked up at Linda.

"I am sorry Linda I just couldn't help myself."

"Hush sweetie there is nothing to apologize for. I could not think of a sweeter way to wake then to your sweet lips caressing me. I would love to stay in bed and have you tend to my needs. It would be so sweet to just stay cuddled up with you and make love all day long."

Nicole was beaming with happiness, she had once more found herself and it had been Linda who had shown her the way.

"I have an idea mistress. I will inform everyone that you are not to be disturbed under any circumstances. Then I will let the ladies know we will be busy for the day. You can stay here in bed and I will make sure your every desire is fulfilled."

"Sweetie you are such a darling and I would love that especially the part of you fulfilling my every desire."

The two women smiled at each other and slowly moved their lips together to share a slow deep passionate kiss.

"You are something else sweetie, I am already starting to moisten. But I do think we should have some breakfast so that we keep up our strength. Why don't you take that pretty bottom of yours and go make some breakfast for us."

Linda could see the joy of being asked to serve her lover wash over Nicole. The beautiful creature had never been happier as she lived for Linda, and yearned for her lover to take charge of their relationship.

"Go on now sweetie and take care of what I asked of you."

Linda patted Nicole on the bottom and shoed her off to the kitchen. She watched, as Nicole slipped on the sheer silk robe that matched her negligee, as well as her marabou slippers.

Linda was always amazed at how Nicole made anything she wore look like a million dollars. Sitting up in bed smiling she watched her lover's perfect ass swish its way out of the bedroom.

Nicole made her way towards the kitchen and as she passed by the dining room she heard Helen and Carole talking. She decided to slip in and say good morning to the two women.

"Good morning mother, good morning Aunt Carole and how are the two of you doing on this wonderful morning."

"My, aren't you just a bright ray of sunshine this morning. It is so nice to see you back to your old self." Helen commented.

"I wanted to stop in and say good morning and give both of you a big kiss."

Nicole stepped up to each and placed a soft kiss on their cheeks.

"And what do we owe this sweet gesture to dear?" asked Helen.

"Just because I love you two and it is such a wonderful morning."

"Well thank you hun, why don't you have a seat and enjoy some breakfast with us?"

"I would love to but I will have to pass on your invitation but thank you for asking."

Helen looked at Nicole with a puzzled look.

"What has got you so busy this morning that you have no time for breakfast?"

"I am sorry mother I didn't mean I was skipping breakfast. It is simply that I am going to make breakfast for Linda and I, then serve her in bed. She has asked for me to spend the day with her. It is to be just the two of us sharing our beautiful bed."

Helen smiled when she heard the words our bed. She did not know what had happened but whatever it was she was very happy about it. Nicole had her smile back and there was a cute little bounce to her that Helen had missed so very much.

"Well then you best get that cute little behind of yours into the kitchen and make some breakfast. You wouldn't want to keep your mistress waiting."

"No ma'am, I mean yes ma'am, I mean, oh you know what I mean mother."

Helen laughed it was so wonderful to see her daughter once more floating on the clouds.

Nicole disappeared into the kitchen to prepare Linda and herself breakfast. Just as she had disappeared through the door, Denise entered the dining room.

"What is all the commotion about in here" asked Denise.

"Your sister is back smiling and skipping around here like an angel in love."

"That is wonderful I was hoping they would work out all the problems last night."

"It was very sweet of you to care enough to help them get to a position where they could work things out."

"It was nothing much mother, I knew they loved each other immensely and it was just that they weren't connecting, which was putting the wrong ideas in their heads. Once they sat down and talked about things I knew they would be just fine."

"Well thank you anyway dear that was still sweet of you."

Crissy came out of the kitchen with a tray of scones and fresh coffee. She poured coffee for the women and set the tray of scones on the table.

"So what are we going to have for breakfast hun?" asked Denise

"I was going to make cinnamon oatmeal."

"Was going to, did something happen?"

"Indeed it did mistress, Miss Nicole is in the kitchen and she is shining like the morning sun. She asked me what I was thinking of making and I told her. She just said that would not do on such a beautiful day and that we were going to make something special for all the beautiful ladies of the house. She is making poached eggs resting on a bed of cornbeef hash, topped with hollandaise sauce, surrounded by toasted English muffins covered with butter and honey, along with a cold glass of apricot juice."

"Oh my I guess she is in a wonderful mood."

"I have not seen her like this since before Miss Linda left to handle her business. I am so glad she is back again."

"We all are dear, by the way, while I have everyone here. Do not bother Linda and Nicole today. They are going to be spending the whole day together and I don't want them disturbed for any reason. Crissy when Miss Carole is finished with Tammy make sure she has plenty of work to keep her busy. Also make sure she knows that if Linda and Nicole are disturbed I will make her wish she had not been born. Now you better take your behind into the kitchen and take advantage of the opportunity to learn more from Nicole."

"Yes ma'am"

Like a flash, Crissy disappeared back into the kitchen.

------- *** -------

Sandy finished making some toast and eggs for her breakfast. As she ate her meager breakfast while looking around her shabby little apartment, she started to wonder just what in the world she was waiting for. She had already discovered many of the benefits of the position she held but from what Helen had said she still had not seen anything yet. She was tired of this rundown apartment and everything that went along with it. She was glad that she had decided to phone Helen last night and inform her she loved the job and was ready to move into the estate immediately.

Helen simply said congratulation and welcome to the Perklun Corporation. She then explained that she had already added Sandy's name to all the accounts and that it would be a great idea if Sandy took the day off and bought a complete new wardrobe from top to bottom.

Helen further recommended that she take the sweet little secretary she had hired and was hot for shopping with her and see just how dedicated the woman wanted to be to Sandy. She had loaded up a suitcase with her sentimental items and decided she would leave everything else except for a couple of outfits to tide her over till the new ones arrived.

Finishing up her breakfast she picked up the phone and dialed the office. Sandy almost started to giggle her head off when she heard the sexy voice on the other end as she could not believe she was about to make a major move on her secretary.

"You have reached the office of Miss Sandy Milton, how may I help you?"

"Maria this is Miss Milton."

"Yes ma'am is there something I can assist you with?"

"Yes there is, today we are going to be out of the office as I need to do a bit of shopping and I would like you to accompany me. I will be around to pick you up at the front door in about 30 minutes. Please notify Alice we will be out so she can contact me on my cell phone if there are any problems that come up."

"Yes ma'am I will make sure to notify Alice, and then meet you downstairs."

------- *** -------

Crissy watched as Nicole readied the breakfast trays. She arranged two trays for herself and told Crissy to copy her exactly. Then Nicole went to the vase that was always filled with fresh roses. She picked one red and one white snipped the ends, wrapped them with a ribbon, and laid them under Linda's tray cover.

"Ok Crissy now you need to remember this. Set this rose on Denise's tray, remember she loves receiving flowers. Carole likes to read the business paper at breakfast so set this paper alongside her service after you set it down. Now Helen is the hard one because she changes all the time. Keep your ears open and you will learn little things she enjoys. Then simply use them to make her happy and to add a little something nice to your presentation. Today I would suggest you simply go with what always works and that is attentiveness.

When you serve her open this lace napkin and set it neatly on her lap. Make sure to give her a clean coffee cup and fill it with fresh coffee. Do not leave the carafe of juice, but rather fill her crystal glass then remove the carafe from sight. Set her muffin down left top of her main dish. Make sure you butter the muffin before you serve as that way it has time to melt and sink into the muffin. Whatever you do don't pour any honey on her muffin as Miss Helen does not care for honey."

"Thank you so much Miss Nicole it is so nice of you to help me like you do."

"You have come a long way Crissy, I as well as all the women of the estate are very proud of you, especially a certain sister of mine that just loves you to death. So always remember that and you will always strive to do your very best to please her."

With that Nicole picked up the serving tray containing Linda's as well as her own breakfast and slipped out the side door of the kitchen headed to their bedroom.

Crissy rolled the cart into the dining room and she served Helen exactly as Nicole had instructed her to. Next she moved to Carole, after serving her she presented Carole with the business paper. Carole looked up at Crissy with a big smile and thanked her for the paper. Moving to Denise, she placed the setting in front of her then removed the cover. Denise saw the pretty rose and leaned over and gave Crissy a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You are such a sweetheart, thank you for the beautiful flower it was sweet of you."

"It seems that you have learned a few more things from Nicole. You have done a wonderful job of serving and if I do say so myself I think it is your best service ever." declared Helen.

Crissy beamed with pride at the complements and love that the women showed her. She could not think of a time where she felt more proud of herself then right now. Quietly taking hold of the cart she slipped back into the kitchen and began to clean.

------- *** -------

Nicole opened the door and entered the bedroom with the breakfast tray. She approached the bed and gently set the bed table over Linda's legs.

"So sweetie what have you prepared for us?"

Nicole removed the cover exposing the breakfast along with the two roses wrapped together with ribbon. Watching Linda's face she saw her lover's eyes begin to water as Linda looked upon her with an intense love that made Nicole tingle all over.

"You are going to make me cry here Nicole I love you so very much and I could not live without you. Please sit with me and we can share the wonderful breakfast you have made for us."

Picking up the roses she allowed the fresh bouquet to tickle her nose as she enjoyed their sweet scent.

"You made my favorite breakfast as well, how did you find out about this meal as I have never mentioned it? Forget about answering that it makes no difference. You are just fabulous and you spoil me rotten. Now come sit next to me love as I need to feel your body next to mine."

Nicole slid back into the bed and hugged up to Linda. The two women flirted back and forth taking turns feeding each other. They were both floating on clouds and nothing else in the world mattered to either of them.