Nicole Desired Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be happy to assist you two lovely ladies."

The three women got to work preparing and cooking the meal. Under Nicole's watchful eye and tutelage it was going to be a marvelous dinner.

------- *** -------

Helen and the women relocated themselves to the dining room as it would soon be time for dinner.

The women sat at the table and talked away about all sorts of topics.

Sandy wondered how things were going with her lover. They had only been apart for a short while and already she missed her greatly. She wondered what was keeping Maria and hoped she would present herself soon.

------- *** -------

Nicole had removed the lamb and was slicing it while Crissy tended to the potatoes and Maria took care of the green beans. Everything was coming together perfectly just like it always did when Nicole ran the kitchen.

The kitchen door opened and Linda entered giving a cheerful greeting to the ladies.

Maria was once again stunned. She had never met Linda before but as she watched the woman draw closer to Nicole she saw the two beautifully stunning women light up like it was Christmas Eve. Nicole's mistress was every bit as gorgeous as she was and when you saw the two together you could see they were perfect for each other. Maria wondered if she and Sandy looked like that when they were together.

Linda stepped close to Nicole then wrapping her arms around her she proceeded to slide her hands up Nicole's thighs and under her dress.

"How are you doing lover?" asked Nicole.

"I feel great, and for that matter so do you or at least that sweet bottom of yours does."

Linda pressed her lips to Nicole's and they started to enter into a deep and passionate kiss. Nicole pulled back a little and smiled at Linda.

"Mistress if you keep this up we will never complete dinner."

"Keep what up sweetie I don't think I know what you mean."

Linda had a huge smile on her face as she continued to caress Nicole's ass.

Nicole told herself, screw it and went back to kissing Linda. Their tongues intertwined with each other as they explored the soft depths of each other's mouths. Linda slipped her hand around to the front of Nicole's panties and gentle traced her fingers over the lips of Nicole's pussy. This sent a shiver up Nicole and she started to get lost in the beautiful feelings she was experiencing.

Linda stopped and pulled back from Nicole. Flashing that beautiful smile of hers she teased Nicole.

"You were right we should hold off or diner will never get served. Besides, you young lady are going to need lots of nourishment for later tonight."

"Oh you are so deviously wicked and I love you to death."

"I see you have made lamb for dinner, must be a special occasion."

"It is to say thank you to mother for making sure we have not been bothered at all today. It has been one of the most wonderful days of my life."

Linda smiled, her eyes filled with love for the woman who had showed her how fantastic love could be.

"I take it Helen does not know what is for dinner."

"No she does not, as far as she knows you and I are still in bed enjoying each other's company."

Linda noticed Maria plating up the beans.

"Dear who might this pretty young creature be?"

"Mistress this is Maria she is new to the estate, she arrived with Miss Sandy and will be introduced to the women at dinner."

"It is wonderful to meet you dear."

"Thank you ma'am, it is an honor to meet you."

Linda stepped closer to Maria and untied the apron. Removing it she set it on the counter.

"I tell you what since you want to surprise Helen I will escort Maria to the table and introduce her to the women."

"That sounds like a fantastic idea." replied Nicole

Linda gave her lover another kiss and then a light pat on the bottom as she left the kitchen with Maria on her arm.

The two women entered the dining room.

Linda happily announced to the room, "Look what I have found wondering the halls."

Sandy stood and approached the girl. Linda handed off her arm to Sandy and softly whispered.

"She is very lovely and she wasn't really wondering around I found her in the kitchen helping the girls."

Hearing that Sandy beamed with pride, it seemed Maria was falling into her new role as if she had been born to it. Personally Sandy believed she had been but more importantly what would Helen feel about her.

"Helen, Denise, Carole, I would like to introduce you to Maria."

Maria was shocked when the three women all got up and came over to hug her.

"Well Maria welcome to the estate. I am sure that you are going to fit right in here."

With that the women took their seats as Crissy had entered and announced dinner was served.

Helen watched Crissy stand next to the door and wondered what the silly girl was doing as well as why she did not start serving the meal. It then popped into her head, that Linda had joined them for dinner. Just as she was about to ask of Nicole's whereabouts the Kitchen door opened and into the room stepped Nicole.

"Good evening Ladies, tonight I have prepared something special for you to say thank you for everything you have done for me over the last week or so. You all mean so very much to me and I could not love you more than I do right now."

"Helen began to tear up with happiness."

"We are all so glad that you are back to the beautiful girl we all know and love. It has been wonderful to see you flutter around here, happy and content once more."

Nicole leaned over and hugged Helen close.

"Thank you mother for always being there for me, I love you."

Helen cleared the tears from her eyes, and then spoke.

"Ok then, let's serve dinner."

Nicole personally served everyone at the table including Crissy, who was now siting at Denise's side. Once everyone had been served, she removed her apron and sat next to Linda.

The women ate the wonderful dinner that had been made in their honor as they talked and enjoyed each other's company.

The women finished eating and Tammy was called to clear the dishes away and serve coffee to those that wanted some.

"Mother would it be possible for me to borrow the limo and your driver tomorrow?"

Helen looked inquisitively at Nicole.

"Might I ask where you are planning on going?"

"Well Maria will need some clothing and I thought Tammy could take care of the estate as there are no major doings planned for tomorrow. Then Crissy, Maria and I could go to town and have some fun shopping."

Linda looked at Nicole, then to Helen with a bit of fear in her eyes. Helen began to speak.

"Well do you think you will be ok dear?"

"Sure I will mother, besides Linda will be right there with me."

Nicole took hold of Linda's arm and hugged it to her body.

Helen could see the concern vanish from Linda's face as Nicole leaned over and laid her head on Linda's shoulder.

"You will come with me won't you mistress?"

"Of course sweetie, I would not consider being anywhere else but on your arm."

Nicole leaned into Linda and began to kiss her. The kiss seemed to last a fairly long time and when it had ended they saw everyone staring at them with huge smiles on their faces.

"Oops sorry, I guess I got a little carried away there."

"That is quite alright sweetie, we are all just elated to see you two so happy." replied Helen.

"I was also wondering if Miss Denise, as well as Miss Sandy would join us and we could make a day of it?" asked Nicole.

"I do not have any pressing appointments tomorrow, so I would be honored to join you dear." answered Denise.

Crissy hugged Denise tight upon her accepting the invitation. It had been awhile since they had been able to spend a whole day together.

Helen piped in.

"You may go as well Sandy as you have nothing pressing till Monday morning and Alice can handle getting you a new secretary."

Maria looked at Sandy with a frightened look.

"Sorry dear I meant to talk to you earlier as you will not be filling the position as my secretary."

Maria looked as if she was about to cry, she didn't understand why they were going shopping tomorrow when she was being let go. Things weren't making sense to her, and she looked at Sandy.

"I thought you liked me mistress, I can be better if somehow I have let you down."

"Sandy kissed Maria's lips.

"Shush now sweetie, of course I like you but I have a much more important position for you. I would like you to be my servant and my lover just as Nicole is to Linda and Crissy is to Denise. You will be far too busy to be holding down a secretarial job but if you would rather be my secretary..."

That is all Sandy got out before an ecstatically happy girl chimed up.

"Oh no, I don't what to be a secretary mistress, I am very happy with the position you have in mind for me. Also I promise to make you very happy and proud of me."

With that Nicole spoke up

"I guess congratulations are in order and I would like to welcome you as one of the servants of the estate."

Maria was beaming a huge bright smile that lit up the whole room.

"Thank you so much, I will not let you down, none of you."

Then she laid her head on Sandy's shoulder.

"Well I guess that settles that, all of you enjoy your day tomorrow."

"It would be wonderful if you and Aunt Carole came with us." exclaimed Nicole.

"I would love to dear but we both have some business we must see taken care of tomorrow. It will be nice for the six of you to get out and spend some fun time together. So go shopping have some lunch and enjoy yourselves. Besides someone needs to stay to ensure Tammy performs her duties correctly. You know how she can get if the opportunity to slack off presents itself to her."

Finishing her coffee, Linda commented that since it was such a beautiful night Nicole and she were going to take a short stroll through the gardens and then retire for the evening.

"Enjoy your walk you two as I will be retiring to my office to finish up some paper work then I think I am going to get some sleep."

"I don't mean to interfere but would you two mind if Maria and I joined you on your walk." asked Sandy.

Linda and Nicole looked at each other and smiled.

"We would enjoy the company of two beautiful women such as the two of you." replied Linda.

The four women stood up and then chit chatting back and forth they headed towards the gardens.

Denise and Crissy had something different on their minds as they said their goodnights and headed off to the west wing where their rooms were located.

------- *** -------

Megan opened her eyes slowly as her head was spinning and she felt a bit strange. She was having a hard time remembering anything that had happened. She could remember bits and pieces but there was a lot of missing moments in between. She had met a hot woman and brought her back to play with. Oh shit she thought the woman she must have been hanging there all this time.

When she attempted to get up she noticed the knife she often used on her more intense playmates was in her hand. As she looked closer she saw that it was covered with blood. Suddenly she realized her hands and her blouse were covered with blood. What the hell had happened she wondered?

Standing up she approached the woman who was still in the shackles suspended off the ground.

"Sorry about that Yvette I must have tripped and knocked myself out."

The blonde woman did not respond at all. As she got closer, she noticed the pool of blood on the floor and then she saw the multiple stab wounds in the woman.

"Oh my god! What happened?"

Megan was talking to herself trying to remember what went on and how this pretty woman ended up in her house dead.

She began to panic and did not know what the hell she was going to do. She certainly could not call the police not unless she felt like doing a life sentence for murder. She needed to think and figure a way out of this problem.

Suddenly she heard the front door bell ring.

"Who the hell could that be at this time of night?"

Maybe it was Barb she thought.

Megan hurried to the front door and opened it. It was not barb at all it was some strange man.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Mark and I would like to speak with Yvette."

"No one here by that name sorry."

Meagan tried to close the door.

"I know she is here as that is my car she borrowed without permission and it has a tracking system in it. You tell that bitch to get out here right now of I will toss her useless ass in jail."

Suddenly his eyes widened as he noticed that Megan was covered with blood.

"My god what the hell is going on here, I think I should call the police."

"Hold on there who did you say you were. Oh forget it that doesn't matter why don't you come in."

"Let me warn you now I have a gun and I will use it if it is necessary."

"Calm down I am not going to hurt you. As a matter of fact I just may have a very lucrative proposition for you."

Mark stepped inside and Megan closed the door behind him.

"I have a question. It sounds to me like you do not care for Yvette all that much."

"Care for her, hell I hate that bitch she took my brother for everything he had. Then she talked my wife into walking out on me and going after everything I worked hard to build. But the bitch made a mistake as that Jag out there is my car not my wife's. She thinks she can just take it without permission. Well I got the bitch now on theft charges. At least she will get her ass tossed in jail for a few years. Maybe if I am lucky the bitch will get killed in prison."

"Wow from that statement, I would say you would like to see Yvette hurting?"

"Hurting hell I would like to see the bitch dead."

"Well Mark what would you say if I could help you accomplish that goal?"

"What's the catch?"

With that Megan escorted Mark downstairs and showed him Yvette's body.

"Damn what the hell did she do, I mean you stabbed the hell out of the bitch."

"Well everything is a bit fuzzy to me but suffice to say the bitch is dead. What I need now is some idea of how to get rid of the body."

"With that I can help you as I have just started a new construction site. We are pouring the footings for the building tomorrow. We toss her ass in the trunk then take her to the site and drop her in one of the holes. Then tomorrow morning it is filled with concrete and presto no more body. Though I have to let you know my silence and assistance comes with a price."

"How much is that?"

"One hundred thousand dollars."

"Damn that is a lot of money."

"Well you could always get rid of the body by yourself."

"Ok it is a deal; now help me get her into the trunk."

As Megan stuffed the body into the trunk of her car, Yvette and her accomplices caught everything on High definition video. They had one more accomplice waiting at the construction site who would capture all the action on that end as well.

------- *** -------

Linda and Nicole hugged close as they strolled through the garden listening to the crickets chirp. The scent of the roses softly drifted on the evening breeze. The beauty of a meteor shower sent shooting stars streaking across the sky. It was a beautiful night to take a stroll through the gardens.

Sandy and Maria had joined the two lovers on their evening walk. The two couples talked back and forth building a wonderful and close friendship.

Sandy was so happy to see that Nicole and Linda had once more found the love they shared with each other. They deserved it, as they were some of the sweetest people Sandy had ever met.

The four women stopped at a little clearing in the garden.

Linda had Nicole sit on one of the garden benches, as she stood behind her.

Sandy and Maria took a seat across from Nicole as they all watched the show the heavens were putting on.

Linda slowly wrapped her arms around Nicole and began to unbutton her blouse. Slowly she opened it exposing the white lace bra that her lover was wearing.

Nicole Leaned her head back on Linda, as she pushed her breasts out so Linda could get to them.

Linda skillfully undid the front clasp to her lover's bra. Then gently she began to peal the lace cups to the side exposing Nicole's creamy mounds to the evening air. Sliding her soft hands around each of her lover's breasts she began to lightly caress them tracing her nails lightly over the nipples. Bending her head downward Linda began to softly kiss and nibble along her lover's neck and shoulder.

Nicole lifted her arm and placed it on Linda's head, lightly holding her lover to her.

Linda began to whisper as she continued kissing Nicole's slender neck.

"You are so beautiful in the moonlight that I just want to eat you completely up. I can't help it you have got me so wet that my panties are drenched. I want you right here right now and I can't wait till we get back to the house."

Stepping around in front of the bench Linda took Nicole's hand and placed it under her dress.

"I guess you are pretty wet love. Let me help you out of those wet panties."

Nicole slipped her other hand under Linda's dress as the beautiful woman continued to kiss her neck and face. Slipping her fingers under the waist of Linda's panties she slowly removed the wet garment and set them on the bench.

Linda felt the cool night air kiss her warm pussy ever so gently sending a small shiver through her.

"Don't shiver love I will keep you warm." whispered Nicole.

Moving her hands back under Linda's dress, she soon began stroking her lover's moist pussy lips.

Nicole felt Linda tremble with excitement, as she skillfully stroked her aroused clit. Her other hand tickled up and down the length of Linda's slit, occasionally sinking her fingers into her lover's hole to stroke her G-spot.

Linda moved her mouth downward and soon had Nicole starting to pant as her moist lips and tongue played across first one nipple than the other.

Nicole could feel that strange feeling she had experienced earlier begin to slowly build.

Sandy and Maria watched the beautiful scene unfolding in front of them with awe. Watching and feeling the intense love and desire these two women had for each other just intensified the passion of what was happening.

Sandy pulled Maria tight to her and reaching around she slowly lifted Maria's skirt and slipped her hands into the girl's panties. She slowly stroked her fingers up and down Maria's pussy, as the two women quietly observed the beauty of the love in front of them. Sandy kissed Maria's neck and whispered in her ear.

"Isn't that beautiful, see home much they love and respect each other. They are totally dedicated to one another heart mind and soul. That is what I want for us my sweet darling. They each have their role to play in life yet each one carries as strong a respect and pride as the other. I want what you see before you and I now pose a final question to you. Is that what you want and are you willing to give it to me freely?"

Maria's pussy was literally soaking her panties and leaving a puddle on the bench as she leaned into Sandy and whispered softly.

"Oh yes mistress, I want that with all my being, to share a love that beautiful, deep and lasting with you is my most precious desire."

Sandy kissed Maria's neck and whispered again.

"Then my sweet dear we are of the same mind, for now let yourself enjoy the feeling of my fingers on your sweet pussy as you take in this beautiful scene."

Linda was now straddling Nicole, as she ground her pussy into the girl's hands. She began to move upward as she climbed onto the bench and began to move her pussy closer to Nicole's face.

That was all it took, Nicole could not hold out any longer, she wanted to, no she needed to, taste her lovers beautiful pussy. Lifting Linda's dress and wrapping her hands around her mistress she took hold of each side of Linda's ass and pulled forward. Her lover's sweet and delicate pussy moved forward right to Nicole's waiting lips and tongue. She began to lick and probe the wet pussy as she enjoyed the sweet juice that had already spilled from her earlier teasing.