Nicole Desired Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes that's it lover eat my hot little cunt, make if scream with desire. Oh god yes that's a good girl"

Linda began to cum announcing it to the whole garden. Her pussy began to flood as her orgasms began to hit her in waves. Her mind was spinning and Nicole once again was not stopping. After she enjoyed her third orgasm she found the strength and clearness of mind to pull back from Nicole's mouth.

"Oh God sweetie you are just unbelievable, I love your sweet tongue so much."

"Well let me continue Love I can never get enough of your sweet pussy."

"Later sweetie, I promise before we go to bed you can get your fill and I will enjoy every second. Right now I want to see if I can get you to repeat that performance I got from you earlier."

Nicole knew what she was talking about yet she did not understand it but that did not matter. Ever since her operation she had started experiencing this strange feeling whenever she began to get excited and she also noticed that the feeling became very strong when she was making love with Linda. She seemed to never be able to get enough of her mistress.

Linda began to massage Nicole's breasts once more as she began to place her lips over one of the hard little nipples. She heard a soft cooing sound come from Nicole as she slid her talented tongue across the hard little nibs.

Nicole felt the passion rise in her and she decided that this time she would not attempt to hold it back but rather let it free to overcome her senses. As Linda teased the sweet nipple with her tongue Nicole embraced the delicious feeling. Her passion seemed to teeter on a precipice no longer growing any stronger but yet it was very pleasurable and wasn't diminishing. She just closed her eyes and drifted along with the beautiful feeling enjoying the closeness she felt with Linda.

It was then that Linda began to nibble lightly on her erect little nipples. A gasp escaped Nicole's lips, which always let Linda know that she had hit the right spot at the right time. She continued to tickle her tongue around the pretty nipples as she also nipped at the hard little nibs.

Nicole was squirming all over and she could not sit still. The feeling inside her no longer maintained itself but now was beginning to overwhelm Nicole's mind. All she knew was she did not ever want Linda to stop what she was doing.

She began to speak in soft passionate whispers. Linda was a little surprised, she had never heard Nicole speak during their love making sessions before. It was hot and Linda loved hearing her lover so turned on and becoming very vocal.

"Oh god don't stop, yes, yes, yes. I want you so fucking bad. Please don't stop, take me, oh god yes."

Linda was excited like never before, this was a new side of Nicole she had never seen and she liked it a lot. Redoubling her efforts on the sweet nipples she got an idea. Sliding her hand under Nicole's skirt she slowly slid her hand to the front of Nicole's panties. The surgeon had told Linda and Helen that Nicole's surgery had been partially experimental in nature and was designed to allow seminal fluid to secrete from the vagina area for lubrication. When Linda touched the front of Nicole's panties she got a surprise, they seemed to be damp. This spurred Linda on more as she wanted to experiment with her lover. Snaking her fingers under the leg band of her panties Linda began to stroke Nicole's pussy.

That is all it took for Nicole, feeling Linda stroking her pussy sent the beautiful glow she had been feeling into hyper drive. Her mind began spinning and she felt as if she was floating among clouds. Explosions of lights and colors seemed to flash through her mind and she felt warm and wonderful as if there was no better place in the world she could be. She seemed to be suspended in space she was in the garden yet she was not there. She heard herself talking but yet had no control over what she was saying.

"Oh fuck I am cuming don't stop oh god yes ohhhhhhhh."

Linda felt her hand become soaked and for a split second she started to get worried. She looked at the glow of Nicole's face and she began to smile. She had just given her lover her first full orgasm.

She had loved making her sweet love cum, and she knew that she was going to be doing it a lot more often. Nothing had ever turned her on more, than watching her precious girl, lose herself to an orgasm. Linda suddenly was very happy that Nicole had undergone reassignment surgery. She enjoyed Nicole as a complete woman, and could never imagine it being any other way.

Nicole began to come around and get her thoughts together. She looked into Linda's face and saw her smiling bigger than she ever had before.

"Welcome back to the world sweetie."

Nicole seemed a little confused.

"I, what, where, my god what happened?"

"You young lady have just experienced your first orgasm and it was beautiful to see."

"I second that." Sandy replied.

Linda looked over at Sandy and Maria. She noticed Sandy's hand was in her lover's panties, which Linda could see were soaked. There was also a puddle of wetness beneath Maria, and the girl lay back on Sandy with a slightly glazed look to her eyes. Linda could tell that she had cum more than once from Sandy's hand.

Linda slid onto the bench next to Nicole, and cuddled her close to her breast.

Still a bit wobbly feeling Nicole relaxed in Linda's arms. She was warm all over and felt wonderful, wrapped in her lover's arms she knew there could be no sweeter or safer place.

Sandy began to speak.

"That was one of the most beautiful and loving exhibitions that I have ever seen. I envy the love the two of you share and both of us look to the two of you as role models for the relationship we desire to build."

Linda and Nicole both smiled and said thank you. Both women liked Sandy and Maria a lot and looked forward to the friendship that was developing.

"Well sweetie let's get that pretty bottom of yours in bed, I have a few urges I still need taken care of." declared Linda.

As the four women stood up Nicole grabbed Linda's panties off the bench. While they headed back to the house Nicole lifted the panties to her nose and savored the wonderful aroma of her lover.

Linda just smiled and with a mischievous look on her face she whispered.

"You young lady are such and incurable flirt and tease."

They hugged tight and continued down the path.

------- *** -------

Megan and Mark tossed the body into the deep hole that had been dug for one of the building footings. Picking up a shovel he and Megan scooped a little dirt onto it so it was completely hidden.

Mark left his car at the construction site and caught a ride back to Megan's house with her.

"I am not going to be able to transfer your money till tomorrow so why don't you just spend the night?"

"Nice proposition but I have just one request."

"And that is?"

"No knives in the bedroom, I wouldn't want to end up like our mutual friend."

Both of them started to laugh at the comment as Mark slid a little closer to Megan and rested his hand on her Knee.

------- *** -------

As Sandy and Maria climbed out of the shower and playfully dried each other off. Maria picked up a moisturizing cream and slowly began to massage the cool cream into Sandy's smoothly curvaceous body.

She moved her hands slowly working the liquid in as she worked her fingers deeply, relieving the daily fatigue from Sandy's muscles.

Sandy's eyes closed as the beautiful girl caressed her firm ass, sliding her hands gently into her defined cleft at the top of her cheeks. Slowly she drew her hand down tracing the cleft making sure her nimble fingers moved across Sandy's tight pink rosebud.

Slipping down to her mistress's thighs, she worked the lotion in moving upward inch by inch till her slender fingers were running across Sandy's delicate pussy lips.

Maria began to stroke the lips marveling at the beauty of them.

Sandy's pussy was covered with a soft downy tuft of hair that was neatly trimmed. Her soft pink lips protruded slightly through the tuft giving a hint of the treasure that was hidden there.

Maria was mesmerized by the inviting look of the beautiful pussy and could not hold back. Bringing her head forward she gently let her tongue stroke across the soft pink lips.

Although pleasantly surprised Sandy gently put her hands on Maria's shoulders and removed her from her pussy.

"Dear it is not that I do not enjoy your attention, but if we start that we will never get any sleep tonight. You want to be rested for tomorrow's excursion as I am sure it is going to be a day to remember for you."

Maria lightly giggled as she moved her attention back to finishing up her moisturizing.

"I am sorry as always you are right but it is just that when I get so close to your beautiful pussy I just can't help myself as I want to make love to it all night and day."

"That is sweet darling and I will make sure you do spend plenty of time with that pretty face of yours buried in my pussy. But for now we need to get ready for bed and go to sleep."

Sandy let out a cute smile as she saw the tiny pout on Maria's face, as if she was saying oh darn. Their relationship had just started but she was sure it was going to be life changing for both of them.

Maria continued to work lotion into Sandy's legs, keeping them soft and smooth.

"Mistress may I ask you a question?"

"Sure dear what is it that you have on your mind?"

"I was talking with Crissy earlier and Miss Nicole came up to us and in the conversation there were some things said that I asked Crissy about. She said that you were privy to the information and I should ask you about Nicole."

"Well what is it that you want to know dear?"

"Crissy said that Miss Linda and Miss Nicole were to be married but that it was put on hold, also that they had a private home that bordered the western border of the estate property."

"Well yes they did put their marriage on hold and yes they have their own house west of here. The point you are trying to make is what Maria?"

"Well what happened that caused them to stop the wedding and why do they live here instead of their own home? I don't mean to be so forward and nosy it is just I have heard some whispers in a few conversations and was wondering what happened."

"I will tell you so you don't say something out of line but you are never to repeat this to anyone. If I hear of you talking about this I will make sure you rue the day we ever met. Then we will be through. Do you understand?"

Maria had a bit of a frightened look in her eyes as she saw her mistresses face and knew she had meant everything she had just said.

"I swear mistress I will never utter a word as I was just a bit concerned for Miss Nicole as she has been so very sweet to me."

"I know dear that is what makes what I am about to tell you so horrible."

Sandy proceeded to explain everything that had happened to Nicole explaining what had been done to her how she had found and saved her. She described the hell that Nicole had been fighting through trying to once again find and love herself.

"My God, how could anyone do something so awful to such a loving person?"

"That my dear is the million dollar question, now let's get you into a nightgown and slip into bed."

It was great that the lingerie that Sandy had ordered had been delivered. If nothing else at least Maria had lingerie to wear. They would take care of the rest tomorrow for now they needed to get a little sleep.

The two women slid into the fresh sheets and snuggled tightly. In no time at all they were living in the land of dreams.