Nicole Desired Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped around Linda's knees then flirtatiously lifting her skirt she gently sat on her mistress's lap.

Linda wrapped an arm around Nicole and gave her a long sensuous kiss. The other woman all smiled at the two lovers. You could see in each woman's face that they wished they had thought of the lap idea.

The owner handed the ladies each a menu, then said he had a few special bottles of wine he had chosen that would accent lunch perfectly. Snapping his fingers three waitresses approached the table with the wine.

"Would one of you ladies care to taste the vintage first?"

"Enzio I have known and trusted your pallet for years, if you say it is wonderful then that is all I need know." answered Denise.

"That is an honor to hear you say Miss Denise, I would also like to say to Miss Nicole it is so wonderful to have you visit my restaurant again. The morale of my staff soars for weeks after every visit you make. When Miss Linda made the reservation I thought a fight was going to break out over who would have the privilege of waiting on you beautiful Ladies."

"You are quite the charmer Enzio and as always you make me feel like royalty when I dine at your beautiful establishment. I am sure like always the food will be magnificent and the service second to none." Nicole kindly responded.

Enzio smiled then ordered the waitresses to pour the wine.

"These three young ladies have the honor of making sure your visit with us is exceptional. If there is anything you beautiful women might like let them know and it will be taken care of."

With that announcement Enzio bowed and removed himself from the table area.

It did not take very long, before Linda had worked her hand under Nicole's skirt, and was gently tugging at the little silk ties that kept the crotch of Nicole's panties closed. Feeling the ties come lose Linda slipped her fingers inside and began to stroke her lover's pussy lips. Leaning in to her liver she whispered into Nicole's ear.

"Now sweetie you must maintain control if you do not want the whole world knowing what is being done to you."

Nicole smiled at Linda as she replied.

"You can be so wicked sometimes mistress."

Linda could already see the glassy look in her lover's eyes and knew that Nicole was fighting hard to maintain control.

The women had started to engage in a polite conversation when Linda thought it would be the perfect time to double her efforts to make Nicole lose her composure. Gently she inserted two fingers into Nicole's warm and inviting hole. She was nice and wet so the fingers slipped in easily.

Nicole gasped as they entered and though she struggled with all her might to stay composed a small gasp escaped her lips.

The women hearing her gasp looked over at her with a bit of surprise. They saw Linda smiling ear to ear yet Nicole looked as if she was concentrating hard on something.

Denise was the first to speak up.

"Are you alright Nicole?"

"Oh..yeees...IIII...am ..fiiiine," stammered Nicole.

Nicole could maintain her composure no longer and her resistance completely crumbled in front of all the women as well as the three waitresses that had returned to take their order. Leaning her head back on Linda's shoulder she closed her eyes and began to gasp a bit louder. Everyone present clearly heard Nicole when she tried to whisper to Linda.

"Oh yes mistress fuck my wet pussy, my god it feels so good please don't stop."

Linda increased her speed now stroking Nicole's clit with her thumb as well.

All the women looked on as Linda brought her lover to the edge of orgasm.

Linda slid her other hand into Nicole's sweater and began to caress her already erect nipples. That was all it took as Nicole was wrapped in a full on Orgasm and no longer cared about composure.

"Oh my god mistress I am cuming, oh yesssssssssss."

Everyone watched with intense delight as Nicole was enraptured by the strong orgasm.

Slowly the lovely woman began to come around and realized that the whole table as well as the waitresses had been watching her.

"Oops sorry about that." announced Nicole.

Hiding her blushing face into Linda's shoulder she whispered.

"You do not play fair mistress."

"No need to apologize Nicole that was beautiful to watch."

All the women including the waitresses were shaking their heads yes in agreement.

As Nicole blushed she began to giggle lightly and kiss Linda as she hugged her.

"Out of all the ugly things that happened, there is one thing I am very happy for and that my dear is that you completed your transformation with the surgery. You have become very orgasmic since the operation, once I get you to that certain point it is beautiful to watch your composure crumble as you lose yourself to me completely. I love that you become so brazen and beg for me to enjoy your charms. Now that you have such a sweet pussy I could never imagine you with anything else."

Nicole smiling began to kiss Linda all over the face

"I love you so much mistress, I cannot imagine my life without you nor do I want to."

"Neither can, nor do I sweetie."

Looking at her mistress with the cutest pleading face she could muster she inquired of Linda.

"I don't have to get off your lap do I mistress?"

"Have I removed my hand from your panties sweetie?"

Indeed Linda had not she only went back to slowly stroking Nicole's lips.

"Well no mistress you haven't."

"Then do you want to deny me my enjoyment lover?"

"No I would never do that Linda."

"Then I guess you had better stay where you are."

Nicole could not be more content then she was at this very moment. She once again turned to the women, glowing from the attention being paid her sensitive pussy and she began to engage them in conversation as best she could.

Each woman ordered and the waitresses rushed off to make sure that the orders were taken care of pronto.

------- *** -------

Tammy answered the door and seeing the woman she asked how she might help her.

"My name is Megan Dunfrees and I am here to meet with Helen Perklun."

"Welcome Miss Dunfrees, Miss Perklun is expecting you, please follow me."

Tammy escorted Megan to Helen's study where both Helen and Carole awaited Megan's arrival.

Helen greeted Megan then wasted no time getting down to business.

"I am glad you decided to visit us Miss Dumfrees."

"Well the information Miss Cranford relayed to me did catch my attention."

"I imagine it did. I will get right to business so you understand what this meeting is all about."

Helen clicked on her computer and turned the large monitor so that Megan could see it. There in high definition was Megan covered in blood putting Yvette's body in the trunk of her car. Later it showed Megan taking the body out of her car and tossing it down a hole at a construction site.

Helen tossed a pile of pictures on the desk that showed Megan trying to stuff Yvette into the trunk of a car. Next she produced audiotapes of Megan's talk with Mark Mathews and she could be heard clearly discussing the plans to get rid of Yvette's body.

"As you can see Miss Dumfrees I have all the evidence I need to send you away forever. Trust me when I say I will make sure I use all my power to see you do the hardest time possible."

"I don't understand why are you doing this to me what do you want?"

"Are you kidding me? How stupid are you? It did not take us long at all to trace you and that whore lover of yours to the torture of my daughter Nicole. Very soon I will have Wendy and that piece of shit Craig in my grips and I will make them pay as well. I already took care of your lover Barb. At this moment I am sure she is wishing she had never met you. You see she is getting the privilege of experiencing the same torture and pain that you bitch's inflicted upon my daughter. The choice is yours you can go to jail and I will make sure you pay every day while you are there. Or you may continue to breathe free air, well sort of free air."

"What is your offer Helen?"

"First off don't you ever fucking call me Helen that is what my friends call me and you are no way near a friend. The price you will pay is that you will receive everything you had planned for Nicole."

Helen laid the legal papers in front of Megan and described to her what was going to happen.

"You will sign these papers transferring all your assets and money to Perklun enterprises. I do mean every last thing you own down to the clothes on your back. You will become my property to do with as I wish. Once I am through with you I will sell you off to a third party who I will give all the evidence of your crime and then you may serve them for the rest of your life. That is of course unless they decide to sell you later. The choice is up to you a life of servitude or a life in prison where you will be behind prison walls while you serve the cellblock dykes. You have exactly two minutes to make your decision and sign the forms. After that the offer is null and void and you will be on your way to jail within the half hour. Your time starts now."

Megan tried to reason with Helen by blaming everything on Wendy and Craig. Helen just sat there staring at the woman.

"You now have one minute."

Megan pleaded with Carole

"Thirty seconds left."

Megan knew she could not take prison and she figured that at least the possibility existed that she might get a nice owner she could work on over time.

"Ten seconds." Announced Helen

Megan took the pen and signed her name on the contracts.

"Smart choice."

Helen picked up the forms and set them in her safe then closed the door and locked it.

"Carole, get this fucking piece of trash out of my sight."

Carole grabbed Megan by the hair and began to pull her out of the office and down the hall.

"Let's go slut, oh and you had better keep up or how did you put it? I will drag you by your fucking hair till it rips out."

Carole dragged Megan down the stairs and to the far side of the playroom where Helen had a special room built. The room was like a small jail complete with cells as well as a few cages. Carole stopped then ordered Megan to strip once she got down to her bra and panties Carole grabbed each one and tore them from the woman.

"You won't have a need of those anymore bitch."

Reaching down she unlocked a metal cage, it looked to be about four feet wide three feet high and about four feet deep.

Snatching hold of Megan's hair Carole shoved her into the cage then closed and locked the door.

"I hope you like your accommodations bitch" commented Carole.

Walking out of the cell room she turned off the light and slammed shut the heavy metal door.

Megan found herself in pitch black darkness, she could not see anything nor it seemed hear anything either.

Once Carole returned to Helen's study, the two had a glass of wine while Helen made a toast.

"Here is to number two, tonight the last of the guilty will be in our hands. Then it will be time for those bastards to begin to pay for what they did. CHEERS."

------- *** -------

The women had enjoyed their lunch and were just finishing their drinks.

"Well Ladies I do believe we have a few more stores to visit, so I guess we should get going."

Linda finally removed her hand from Nicole's panties. It had been a little tricky eating with one hand, though it had been much more difficult for her lover who was hovering on the brink of orgasm the whole meal.

Upon removing her hand Nicole tenderly took hold of it, then bringing it to her moist lips began to slowly kiss and lick Linda's fingers clean.

"My God young lady and you call me wicked. You have my panties soaked and as soon as I find the appropriate place I plan on having you rectify that situation."

Nicole just smiled and finished licking Linda's fingers clean.

Linda instructed her to stand up and with a sly grin gave her a command.

"Well Miss tease, since you seem to have lost all modesty I think you need to lift up that skirt and tie your cute little panties back up."

Without hesitation Nicole moved to comply with her order.

"Would you please be so kind as to hold up my skirt Mistress?"

Linda held up the cute little skirt as Nicole slowly retied the three silk strips closing the crotch to her panties. She knew Linda was enjoying the display so she made sure to take her sweet time with the task.

Turning so Linda was looking directly into her pussy she playfully asked. "Are my bows straight mistress?"

"You flirt."

Linda leaned forward and planted a kiss on Nicole's panty covered pussy then lowered her skirt back down.

"That reminds me we must stop at Lydia's I promised Crissy I would buy her some pretty lingerie in her favorite color." declared Denise.

"No shopping trip would be complete without a trip to Lydia's my dear." replied Linda.

The women headed out to finish their shopping, each stopping for a brief second to thank Enzio for the wonderful lunch and to give him a kiss on the cheek. When it was Nicole's turn she kissed him and tousled her hand through his hair.

"The lunch was purely divine Enzio as always. I do so enjoy visiting here and seeing your wonderful smile."

"Thank you Miss Nicole. It is always a pleasure to have you visit us. I am so glad that you are doing well. If ever there is anything I could do for you please ask as it would be my pleasure."

Nicole took out Three one hundred dollar bills, and then kissing Enzio on the cheek again she whispered in his ear.

"Please give these to the waitresses and tell them they are beautiful and did a wonderful job.

"That is kind of you Miss Nicole but Miss Linda has already left a very substantial tip for the ladies."

"This is from me, as I wanted to say thank you personally."

"I will make sure they get it along with you compliment. They will be very happy as they all think the world of you."

Nicole joined the other women and they headed off to finish their shopping trip.

------- *** -------

Jason Tillder pulled up to the front of the Paddington Hotel.

Wendy and Craig had been waiting out front for him and they were dressed rather elegantly.

"You two look wonderful, I knew you were the right people for the role when I met you the other day."

Wendy began to speak with Jason while Craig sat quietly in the back seat.

"I am going to go out on a limb here, but I am going to guess that you Mr. Tillder are a con man."

"I prefer the term grifter Miss Cranford but yes you have assumed correctly. I take pride in what I do and I never go after small potatoes. I live very well and if this plan works out I just may have an opening for a couple of people who possess your type of grit and talents."

"I would have to think about it but I am sure we can come to some sort of arrangement."

Jason flashed a big smile and then began to outline all the details of his supposed plan. Pulling up to a dingy warehouse Jason informed the couple they had reached their destination.

Wendy watched as a huge garage door opened on the warehouse.

The building looked like nothing exceptional from the outside. Wendy saw just another dingy looking building just like so many others that stood along the streets and alleys of this part of town.

The car pulled inside and Wendy quickly became amazed. The inside was completely the exact opposite of the outside. It was for lack of terms a mansion complete with every amenity and luxury one could possible want.

"Welcome to my home," announced Jason.

"I would have never suspected such an elaborate home from seeing the outside."

"Well the building was cheap and due to the outside looks nobody ever bothers to imagine what is held inside of it."

"It looks as if you do rather well in your line of work, rather well indeed."

"Yes it does manage to provide me with a very nice living if I do say so."

Jason showed the two into the great room where he invited them to have a seat, while he retrieved a bottle of wine from his private cellar.

Wendy just could not believe what she was seeing.

"I think I have found a way out of our mess Craig,"

"Something tells me I know what you are going to say."

"This is perfect, it will give us the opportunity to make large amounts of money with which we can invest, as well as set up our own businesses to provide for our lifestyle in the future. I figure we work a few cons with Jason and in no time at all we will be on our way. Not to mention we can move out of that damn fleabag hotel and into this wonderful mansion with him."

Jason returned with the wine and set it on the counter as he retrieved a corkscrew.

"I would like to introduce you to my long time acquaintance Alan Dameche. He has been working with me on this latest job."

A large husky built man entered into the room. He had a look of authority about him that warned you that it would not be a wise idea to make him angry. It took a minute before Wendy realized that the man held a strange looking gun in his hands.

"Jason what is going on here," inquired Wendy.

"You are just as arrogant and foolish as Miss Perklun told me you were."

Wendy turned white upon hearing her aunt's name.

"You work for my Aunt Helen."

"Indeed I do Miss Cranford I have been watching you for some time now. I must say you were very easy to track down. I have simply been waiting for Miss Perklun to give me the go ahead to snatch you two fools."

Jason popped the cork on the wine and poured himself a glass.

"I would offer you a drink but I don't figure you have anything you would like to celebrate. Meaning Mr. Demeche does not drink I guess I will have to toast myself."

Lifting his glass in a toast he spoke.

"Here is to a huge payoff for me and the start of a new life for you two. Good night my dears."

Raising the strange gun Alan pulled the trigger twice sending a tranquilizer dart into the body of both Craig and Wendy. It only took thirty seconds before the two slumped over and were out like a light.

Jason finished his glass of wine, and laughed at the fools passed out in front of him. The two men tossed the sleeping bodies into the back seat of the car and headed to the Perklun estate.

------- *** -------

The woman had arrived back at the house in time for Nicole and the girls to make diner. The girls put away their purchases then headed to the kitchen to get diner started.

Nicole attempted to exit the bedroom, but was stopped by Linda.

"Hold on young lady, you have something to take care of before you go. You have teased me all day long as well as I gave you that wonderful lunch. The other girls can take care of dinner for now as I think you need to thank me as only you can do."

Nicole turned and smiled at Linda.

"I would never want it said that I was anything but truly grateful to you mistress."

Nicole astounded Linda with how fast she could move. Before she could say a word her lover was on her knees and eagerly removing Linda's panties.

Linda grabbed her head and literally shoved the girl's face into her pussy.

"That's it baby eat that pussy like a good girl."

She ground Nicole's face into her crotch as she began to moan instantly. She had been turned on all day long due to her lovers wonderful teasing and now the sweet dear could make sure she was totally satisfied.

Nicole stabbed her tongue into Linda's soaked pussy and as always once she tasted her lover she could not stop.

Snaking her hand between Linda's legs she probed her moist hole making her fingers very slick. Then as Linda continued to grind her lover's mouth into her pussy Nicole began to insert her finger into Linda's tight ass.

Linda was caught by surprise as Nicole had never done anything like this before. A minute later she had two of Nicole's fingers completely buried in her tight ass. It only took a second and Linda fell in love with the new sensation as it seemed to drive her orgasm ever closer.