Nicole Desired Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Richard walked in to the room.

Megan's eyes grew big as saucers when she saw him.

"That's right my sweet little pussy it is me your ex husband. You married me for my money then tried to take everything I had even to the point of almost destroying my business. I remember how cold you became after the wedding and how I always wanted to fuck that ass of yours after giving it a good hard spanking. Well just think, from now on that is going to be a regular happening. I am also going to enjoy trotting my hot little whore out to service all my clients who need their twisted fantasies brought to life. So now you will get the privilege of helping my business grow rather than destroying it."

Richard opened the cage then grabbed her by the hair.

"Get out here bitch and you had better keep up."

Richard pulled Megan out into the main room and over to one of two sets of restraints that were hanging from the ceiling. Closing the shackles around her wrists and locking them he pushed a lever on the wall and watched as the restraints were winched upwards till only Megan's toes were still on the floor.

"I am going to enjoy this so make sure you put on a good show for us slut."

Then Richard stepped back by the rest of the spectators and got comfy waiting for the show.

Helen turned to Craig.

"You poor pathetic fool you actually thought you were important and someone of standing. You were a pathetic example of a man and a lousy slave. Well that is going to change as at the end of your punishment you will be the property of a very good friend of mine so we will probably see a lot more of each other in the future. Of course when we do meet again you will be a chastised little sissy servant. So you no longer have to pretend to be a man and trust me you will learn how to do as you are told. I have gone easy on you as I know you simply went along with your lover because you desired what you could never have. However, other than that moment of folly the only thing you are guilty of is being stupid. That is why you are getting off so easy. You new life will not require you to have to ever make anymore hard decisions. Oh there is a silver lining in all this for you. Meaning you love ass fucking so much you will be happy to hear that in your new position you will be enjoying a lot of ass fucking. However, the catch is that of course it will be your ass that is being fucked but hey it is still ass fucking."

Helen opened the cage and ordered Craig to get out.

Craig complied with his orders as quickly as possible.

"I am glad you understand you are getting a break, do as you are told and it won't be too bad tonight. As for the rest of your life well I know you love sex so I actually think that in no time at all you are going to be leading a happy life as a pretty little sissy. Now come with me Craig."

Helen escorted Craig into the main room and shackled him over a padded bench so that his pretty almost virgin ass stuck out lewdly begging to be fucked.

"If either of you men would like to enjoy this tight little ass please feel free. That also goes for any of you women as the dildos are on the bench just help yourself."

Helen headed back into the cell room for her last prisoner.

Alex thought he would take Helen up on her offer to enjoy Craig's ass. Walking up behind the shackled man he pulled his fairly large cock out of his trousers. Grabbing hold of the man's ass cheeks he spread them wide so he could see the tight little anus of the man. Alex spit on the little pucker then placing the bulbous head of his prick at the entrance he pushed his cock in slowly. Once he had sunk his whole cock into the tight ass he started to pump in and out of the hot hole. He enjoyed himself as the shackled man began to whimper and cry out from the invasion of his tight ass.

------- *** -------

Nicole and the two girls returned from their little adventure, and headed to the kitchen to check on Tammy. When they entered the kitchen they were flabbergasted as not a single damn dish had been washed nor had any of the kitchen areas been cleaned at all. Looking around they found Tammy lying back in a chair drinking a glass of wine.

"What in the hell are you doing?"

Hearing Nicole's voice Tammy jumped up and started to make excuses as to why nothing had been done in the kitchen.

"That is it I am sick of this shit and it is time I reminded you of your fucking place at this estate."

Crissy could see the fire begin to crackle in Nicole's eyes and knew Tammy would regret this day for a long long time.

"You two keep this bitch here and get her cleaning till I get back I need to change my clothes then this little whore is going to be put in her place."

Nicole headed off to change her clothes to an outfit that was more appropriate for what was about to happen. Ever second that passed her anger grew stronger and stronger. She felt the shadows slowly filling her mind with their anger opening up memories she had tried hard to file away forever.

Crissy explained to Maria what was happening and warned her to stay out of Nicole's way when she returned as well as if asked to do something do it as fast as she could then move back out of the way. Maria was a little worried but Crissy reassured her that she was safe as she had done nothing wrong.

Nicole returned to the kitchen and as Crissy had feared she was in her leather mini skirt, boots and whip. A part of her felt sorry for Tammy but she knew that this had been a long time coming and that Tammy had pushed Nicole to this point. Grabbing hold of Tammy's arm, Nicole yanked the girl and began to pull her out of the kitchen and down the hall.

------- *** -------

Helen was reading Wendy the riot act about what she had done to Nicole.

"That girl loved you at one time and even then you treated her like shit. Then you go out and marry that useless sissy Craig and tossed her away. Well she found someone who loved her and she loved the woman as well but you could not leave well enough alone. I treated you like my own daughter and you wanted for nothing in this house. Hell I even accepted that pathetic so called husband of yours. Then how do you repay me? You assault and almost kill my daughter, a girl who was never shown anything but love and compassion to you."

Snatching Wendy up she dragged the woman out of the cage then pulled her into the main room where she shackled and strung her up just like Megan.

Helen stepped back and was just about to speak when the door to the room flew open and Tammy came flying into the room and landed on the floor..

Startled, everyone turned to look at the door just as Nicole stepped through it.

Helen and Linda immediately looked at each other with deep concern in their eyes. Nicole was dressed as she had been when she had broken Tammy, which sent a twinge of fear through Linda.

It took a minute for Nicole to take in the scene before her. She saw Megan and Wendy shackled and suspended then she noticed Craig bent over the bench with Alex slamming his cock into the man's ass.

Alex let out with a loud grunt and launched several thick jets of sperm up Craig's tight asshole. Pulling his cock out of Craig's ass he zipped up his fly then announced how great the ass had felt. Looking at the other occupants of the room he could not understand why everyone was so quiet.

Having taken in the scene of the playroom everything started coming back to Nicole. Now she knew where she had heard the name Dunfrees before, it was that fucking bitch Megan's last name. Richard must be her ex husband she had fucked over and screwed out of most of his money in the divorce.

Nicole quickly put everything together in her mind. The trade Alex had been talking about was a trade of persons. Nicole figured it probably had been Susan for Wendy. Then there was Craig, Carmon must be taking him as she just loved turning men into cute little sissies.

Nicole began to lose herself as everything that had happened to her came flooding back into her mind with a vengeance. Everyone could see the change come over the woman as the anger and hate began to grow uncontrolled in the once sweet girl.

Helen stepped forward and tried to talk to Nicole but it was way too late. The girl was gone and in her place was a vicious angry and sadistic bitch that would willingly dispose of anyone that got in her way.

"Nicole, please hun why don't you just leave things to us. Crissy will take you upstairs and you two can go for a walk to calm down."

Nicole just leered at Helen as if she was looking right through her.

Linda stood up and started to move forward calling Nicole's name.

Nicole snapped her head around and stared right at Linda.

"Back off bitch or I will make you wish you had never met me."

Those words shocked everyone in the room who knew Nicole.

Helen and Linda both knew at that moment that they had lost Nicole as she had vanished into her mind for protection. The woman who stood before them was that protection and was not about to let anyone get close enough to hurt Nicole. All they could do was hope that Nicole didn't vanish completely forever.

Helen just motioned to everyone to just let things take their own course.

Nicole walked deeper into the room and stared right into Megan's eyes.

"So you love pain and agony? Well let's just make sure you get what you want."

Drawing back her fist Nicole sent it flying forward smashing right into Megan's face.

Megan began to cry as blood trickled out of her nose and from her lip. Drawing her arm back again she sent a second punch directly into Megan's solar plexus sending the bitch into a number of spasms trying to catch a breath. Moving down the line she looked into Wendy's face and began to laugh.

"You pathetic piece of shit I cannot understand how Nicole could have ever loved you?"

Wendy looked puzzled as Nicole was talking as if she was someone else. Wendy had seen her dominant side before but this was nothing like that.

As she had done to Megan earlier Nicole let loose with a hard punch directly into Wendy's face.

Alex got angry seeing his new property being damaged. Stepping forward he began to bitch and scream at Nicole.

Helen tried to calm him but he wasn't having any of it.

"You fucking bitch who the hell do you think you are. That is my property you are damaging and I'll be damned if I let some two bit slutty tramp fuck up her face."

With every word the hate and anger grew inside Nicole. Slowly turning towards Alex with a fire raging in her eyes she walked up to him.

"I ain't like the rest of these wimps you don't scare me at all." ranted Alex.

Nicole just stared so hard at Alex it looked as if she was trying to burn holes through him. Suddenly her knee came up and caught Alex right in the balls.

Alex fell to the floor screaming as he clutched his balls.

Nicole took a step back then kicked the man in the chest several times. Picking up a chair she proceeded to hit the man with it.

"You fucking piece of shit if I ever see you again or hear of you after tonight I will fucking put a bullet in your head do you understand?"

Then just to make her point she hauled off and landed another blow to his already damaged testicles.

Susan looked on with a big smile. It was about time that bastard got what he had coming.

Nicole moved down to Craig, slapping his tight little ass, she whispered to him.

"Having fun sweetie? I sure hope you enjoyed your ass fucking. I know you just love them."

What she did next surprised everyone. Nicole unshackled Craig and lifted him off of the bench so he was once again standing up.

"You are done you got your ass fucking and I am sure you will be getting plenty more."

Taking his hand she walked him over to Carmon and handed him to her.

"I am sure he will make a wonderful chastised sissy and I am sure he will love sucking cock as much as he loves ass fucking. I know you will train the little dear so he will never stray down the wrong path again."

Carmon smiled up at Nicole and said thank you.

"Oh I forgot one thing Craig."

Craig started to cower towards Carmon.

"I am not going to hit you sweetie as you never hit me. What I was going to tell you is this. You spent so much time trying to get my ass and then in the end you had to take it while I was unresponsive. All you ever had to do was ask nicely and I would have been happy to ride your nice cock. What a pity you will never be able to feel what it is like to fuck a nice ass ever again."

Craig was totally dumbfounded at Nicole's revelation. Damn he could have had that sweet girl any time he wanted if he had just not listened to the craziness of Wendy.

Linda and Helen watch intently as Nicole seemed to maneuver through her anger and pain. It seemed that as Nicole confronted each problem she seemed to appear as if she was slowly reverting back to the girl they knew and loved. Almost as if by letting the beast out she was releasing the torment from her mind. Maybe they should have never tried to keep this from her as it seemed to be helping not hurting Nicole.

Walking back to Wendy she smiled.

"Like I told Craig, you will get what you gave. Calling Maria and Crissy up to her she gave Maria a crop and Crissy a small whip that consisted of several thin braided cords. She explained that once she started with the paddle, that they were to slap her tits with the crop and cunt with the cords.

"Oh yes, Crissy make sure you get some good connection with her clit."

Nicole began to smack Wendy's ass with all her strength, as the other two women whipped the other parts of her body with just as much enthusiasm. After about fifteen minutes Wendy was crying and racked with pain. Her clit was on fire, as Crissy had spread her lips causing her clit to poke out of its hood, then she had whipped it severely. All three women continued to administer the punishment while Wendy screamed in agony.

Finally with one last powerful swat of Wendy's ass Nicole stopped.

"Thank you Ladies for your assistance it was very nice of you."

Helen was amazed as Nicole was almost back to her old self and it seemed she had gotten a lot of hurtful anger out. It was easy to see that she was regaining control of her actions once more. This was the woman Helen had seen take Janet's husband to task as well as the one who had broken Tammy down. She was in charge of her emotions and her actions were deliberate and precise.

Nicole looked into Wendy's crying eyes and smiled.

"We are almost done with you just one last thing."

Unchaining Wendy she move the girl to the bench Craig had been tied over.

"Now let's see if I can fuck you until you cum enough to make me happy."

Grabbing the fifteen inch dildo off the table she poised it at the opening of Wendy's cunt. Slowly she pushed the huge dildo in and began to pump it in and out causing Wendy to get rather juicy. Nicole stopped pumping and removed the dildo.

"You didn't think I was going to fuck your pussy with this did you? I just needed a little lubricant."

Placing the head of the huge dildo at the opening of Wendy's ass she began to push the monstrous cock into the virgin hole.

Wendy began to plead and beg as Nicole began to fuck her tight ass with the huge dildo. Tears ran down her cheeks as Nicole pounded her sore ass with the cock. About five minutes into the fucking things started to change. Wendy was moaning and actually began to beg for Nicole to fuck her.

Nicole obliged the woman and started hammering the dildo into Wendy. It only took about two minutes before the woman was screaming as she began to cum hard. Nicole kept fucking her till the last of her orgasm drained from her. Removing the dildo Nicole unchained Wendy and stood her up.

"How typical, Wendy you never could make me come no matter how hard you tried. Only one woman has ever done that and it was very easy for her to do. Yet on the other end of that spectrum I always could make you cum whenever I chose to. I guess a little slut like yourself can be made to cum by anyone. That is a good thing because I do believe your life has definitely taken a radical change. I hope you enjoy your new life as you experience everything you had planned for me. I am sure that the uncouth piece of garbage over there will enjoy himself regularly with you. When he finally tires of you I am sure you will then get the pleasure of being pimped out to anyone who has enough money."

Nicole walked Wendy over to Alex who was nursing his wounds that he had received at the hands of Nicole.

"Here is your property now get up and get the fuck off the estate property before I change my mind. Never let me see you around this or any other property owned by the Perklun Corporation ever again or I will take up where I left off with you."

Turning to Crissy she ordered the girl to show them the door and to make sure that they left.

Looking over at Tammy she saw the girl huddled in the corner shaking like a leaf. Walking over to her Nicole took her arm and stood her up.

"Please Miss Nicole I am so very sorry I will never slack off again I promise."

"You lucked out this time but remember what you saw because if you ever push me to this point again I will make this night look like a game."

Hugging the girl she whispered in her ear.

"I just want you to be the beautiful girl I know you are as well as the fantastic servant I know you have it in you to become. Now go take care of the kitchen dear as I want it spotless."

Tammy quickly stood and exited the room heading toward the kitchen as if her panties were on fire.

Turning back toward Megan she looked at the bitch and began to speak.

"You are such a pathetic cunt I cannot even stand to look at you. I am not going to do anything to you as I believe there are a few people here that would like to enjoy playing with you a little themselves. Although I do have to say you must be the dumbest cunt in the world to fuck over such a delightful man as your ex husband. But then again who ever said you were smart."

Stepping away from Megan Nicole slid up next to Richard then whispered something in his ear.

Richard smiled and shook his head as if he was saying ok. The next thing everyone knew, the two were on the couch. Richard was lying underneath Nicole as he removed her panties and began to bury his face in her sweet pussy. While at the same time Nicole had removed Richards cock and was busy swallowing every inch of the beautiful cock down her throat.

Linda stepped up close and watched Nicole service Richard's cock. She was getting turned on something fierce watching as her lover's head pumped up and down on the hard prick. It did not take long at all before Richard was pumping his sperm down Nicole's throat.

Finishing up by licking his cock clean she lifted her head to see Linda looking at her. Nicole was back completely now and everything she had just done played through her mind like a moving picture.

Nicole turned around surveying everyone in the room. Carmen now had Craig enclosed in a chastity device which would effectively lock away his cock for the rest of his life. The only time it would know freedom from the cage would be when Carmen was punishing him. Maria had accompanied Crissy earlier when she had escorted Alex and Wendy to the door. Sandy meanwhile sat watching the events in the playroom unfold with an intense curiosity.

Susan sat there content as she was now free and knew that once more she could completely enjoy her life free from dominating bastards. She seemed to have relished the beating Nicole had given Alex as she saw it as a little payback. Denise sat there just taking in the whole scene in a state of awe. She had never seen Nicole exude such commanding power before and it was amazing.

Helen and Linda stood there with a bit of a stunned look on their face that showed a mixture of worry and excitement, which was directed toward Nicole. Richard was stretched on the couch face smeared with Nicole's juices and his beautiful cock still erect and ready even after having cum once already.